PDA

View Full Version : Sonata Arctica Concert, Houston

Zilfana
2010-02-23, 05:54 PM
Going to see the greatest band, Sonata Arctica, live in concert in Houston, TX on April 28. Any of you Oots fans going to be there?

Decoy Lockbox
2010-02-24, 10:28 AM
Going to see the greatest band, Sonata Arctica, live in concert in Houston, TX on April 28. Any of you Oots fans going to be there?

You probably wanted to post this in the metal thread.

Zilfana
2010-02-24, 12:15 PM
well, the metal thread was so long, i didn't really want to post it there because they are aye power metal band and i think the metal thread is geared more towards traditional heavy metal. plus it was kind of just a local event shout out.

Indon
2010-02-24, 12:32 PM
If it was posted in the Metal thread, I'd probably never have known - and I am somewhat interested, so I'm happy to have heard.

I'd have to take leave to do anything in Houston, though, as I'm working out of state. :|

toasty
2010-02-24, 12:36 PM
d i think the metal thread is geared more towards traditional heavy metal. plus it was kind of just a local event shout out.

I resent this statement. Some of us prefer the Cheesiness to the Brutalness. :smallbiggrin:

edit: I also wish I was in Houston on the 28th of April. I'm still stuck here in Dhaka till early July. :smallsigh:

edit: Actually I probably couldn't go anyways... its a school night. :smallfurious:

Isak
2010-02-24, 06:15 PM
Gaaaaah!

I wish Houston wasn't half way across the country... :smalltongue:

I've been a Sonata fan for 6-7 months now... Saw them at a show here in Connecticut... Getting to meet them after was a blast too :smallbiggrin:

If you're a reasonable distance away from Houston, You should DEFINITELY go. If you're any sort of Metal fan, you won't regret it.

DraPrime
2010-02-24, 08:21 PM
well, the metal thread was so long, i didn't really want to post it there because they are aye power metal band and i think the metal thread is geared more towards traditional heavy metal. plus it was kind of just a local event shout out.

We accept all metal in the metal thread, so post there from now on about these things. Also, congrats on this show. I saw them back in October, and they kicked ass live.

Zilfana
2010-02-25, 03:24 AM
Houston isn't the only place they are playing, check out there tour schedule. Houston is just the closest location to me, and I live in Natchitoches, LA which means a 6 hour drive to Houston. They've been my favorite band since I heard them the first time over a year ago and now i've even been able to make it my brothers fav!