PDA

View Full Version : Divine Spell to Power?

magic9mushroom
2010-02-24, 02:49 AM
In another thread, this was mentioned.

One of the last Dragon Mags for 3.5 (either before WotC bought it or after) has an ACF for the Erudite that grants them Spell-to-Power, but for Divine Spells. Due to the requirements on that ACF, you can have both StP and this ability on the same Erudite. It sits squarely in the Game Breaker category.

However, Sinfire Titan forgets where it was, and I can't find it. Anyone know where and what this is?

magic9mushroom
2010-02-25, 02:42 AM
Bump. Anyone?

arguskos
2010-02-25, 12:01 PM
I looked through RPG.net through the last 20 Dragons published for 3.5. It's not there. Sinfire may have misremembered, or it's in an older one. I even checked Dragon #319, where the Erudite was first published, and it's not there either.

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-25, 01:50 PM
I looked through RPG.net through the last 20 Dragons published for 3.5. It's not there. Sinfire may have misremembered, or it's in an older one. I even checked Dragon #319, where the Erudite was first published, and it's not there either.

Odd, as it wasn't me who found it. It was originally in a thread on 339. I know that one of the more recent Dragon Mags had an entire article devoted to Psionics, which I believe is where it is from.

arguskos
2010-02-25, 02:13 PM
Odd, as it wasn't me who found it. It was originally in a thread on 339. I know that one of the more recent Dragon Mags had an entire article devoted to Psionics, which I believe is where it is from.
Eh.... I'll look again.

Sinfire Titan
2010-02-25, 02:20 PM
Eh.... I'll look again.

Failing that, Changeling Recasters, Wyrm Wizards, and any Caster with Arcane Disciple will work. Unfortunately, Rainbow Servant Warmages don't work with Spell to Power.

Heliomance
2010-02-25, 02:22 PM
The existence of Geomancers means that all spells are arcane and divine.

arguskos
2010-02-25, 02:40 PM
Ok, I've checked Dragon #330 to #359. Nothing about the Erudite in ANY way at all, along with the ones from #360 forward that were HTML based. I didn't find anything. Considering that 330-359 is half of the magazine's life as a 3.5 magazine, if it's not there, it must be further back, and I have chores and work to do. Sorry folks. :smallfrown: