PDA

View Full Version : A crazy idea.. The Nevermood.. and D&D

Ultimuh
2010-02-24, 12:06 PM
SO While browsing this forums, I got this song stuck in my head then it came to me as the very 'puzzle solved!' sound from the very same game rang through my skull. "What if someone put The Neverhood and all it's glory into D&D?"

Since I just recently got the small spark of an idea in my head, I havent thought much of it yet. Tough I have tried googling it but didnt find any relation of such. (then again, I just searched the first few google pages.)

If its already been done tough, can someone please show me a link or something?
If it havent been done yet.. maybe some good ideas would be nice? :)

Thurbane
2010-02-24, 08:11 PM
No replies is probably because most of us don't know the reference...do you have a link?

Ultimuh
2010-02-25, 01:34 AM
No replies is probably because most of us don't know the reference...do you have a link?

Well, it's been out there since 1996.. or was it 1997?
Anyway, here's alittle info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neverhood
And another one.
http://theneverhood.wikia.com/wiki/The_Neverhood_Wiki

Coplantor
2010-02-25, 07:15 AM
SO While browsing this forums, I got this song stuck in my head then it came to me as the very 'puzzle solved!' sound from the very same game rang through my skull. "What if someone put The Neverhood and all it's glory into D&D?"

Since I just recently got the small spark of an idea in my head, I havent thought much of it yet. Tough I have tried googling it but didnt find any relation of such. (then again, I just searched the first few google pages.)

If its already been done tough, can someone please show me a link or something?
If it havent been done yet.. maybe some good ideas would be nice? :)

I've been trying to do this since I played 2nd edition, but since most of my friends never heard of The Neverhood, it's all theory. I would gladly join you if you want to translate the neverhood into d20, The Neverhood is by far my all time favourite computer game and I like to consider myself a scholar of the setting:smalltongue: