PDA

View Full Version : Warfey (3.5)

the humanity
2010-02-24, 06:52 PM
ok this is a build for a character in my upcoming campaign. I just want to make sure this seems good, it might be a little strong given the level adjustment. it's for a type of wandering battle-fairy people. similar to a thorn, but more of a crusader than a guardian. and, of course, flight :smallbiggrin:

so, what is your opinion? good? bad?

Warfey
Small fey

Small: +1 to attack and ac, -4 to grapple checks

-4 strength
+2 dexterity and charisma

Speed- 20ft land, 30ft air

Racial +2 to spot

Spellike abilities: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic at will

+2 natural armor bonus

Damage reduction 5/cold iron

Low light vision

Usually Neutral good

All warfey automatically have weapon finesse, as per the feat. This does not count as a feat, it is a racial trait.

Automatic languages: Sylvan, Common

favored class: Druid, level adjustment +1

DracoDei
2010-02-24, 07:08 PM
Go to the Mepholk link in my sig for an example of better formatting. The other entries (IE everything NOT by Vorpal Tribble) on that thread are equally good examples. Then go to the second post on that thread (IE the first reply on "We the People", which is by Vorpal Tribble) for a blank template for a race. Quote it, then copy-paste into your post into the top of this thread, then move all your stuff into it and fill out as many of the remaining blanks as you care to (and the more the better).

Usually such things are "races" not "builds".

Needs a maneuverability for the flight.

Small size also gives +4 to Hide.

Cure Minor at-will means free healing between fights which can be quite powerful at low levels in some campaigns.

The opening tag for Spoiler is [Spoiler] and the closing is the same, but with a / between the [ and the S. (but I don't recommend spoilers for this situation unless you are actually trying to avoid a given group of people from reading some part of it.)

the humanity
2010-02-24, 07:16 PM
Go to the Mepholk link in my sig for an example of better formatting. The other entries (IE everything NOT by Vorpal Tribble) on that thread are equally good examples. Then go to the second post on that thread (IE the first reply on "We the People", which is by Vorpal Tribble) for a blank template for a race. Quote it, then copy-paste into your post into the top of this thread, then move all your stuff into it and fill out as many of the remaining blanks as you care to (and the more the better).

Usually such things are "races" not "builds".

Needs a maneuverability for the flight.

Small size also gives +4 to Hide.

Cure Minor at-will means free healing between fights which can be quite powerful at low levels in some campaigns.

The opening tag for Spoiler is [Spoiler] and the closing is the same, but with a / between the [ and the S. (but I don't recommend spoilers for this situation unless you are actually trying to avoid a given group of people from reading some part of it.)
Thank you!

hmm. so it'll be ok probably for my 8th level campaign but have sudden amnesia if anyone starts a campaign and wants a warfey in it...

and will do soon... :)