PDA

View Full Version : Lists of Skill Tricks, flaws, and traits? (3.5)

Harperfan7
2010-02-25, 01:05 AM
Does anybody know where I could find some?

Irreverent Fool
2010-02-25, 01:30 AM
I believe flaws and traits are in the SRD. I use d20srd.org.

As far as I know, skill tricks come exclusively from the Complete Scoundrel, but I could be wrong.

obnoxious
sig

magic9mushroom
2010-02-25, 01:35 AM
Does anybody know where I could find some?

All flaws and traits are in UA, and all skill tricks are in Complete Scoundrel, so the lists in those books should be sufficient.

Harperfan7
2010-02-25, 01:42 AM
Yes, I have UA, but I was wondering if there were lists of additional flaws and traits.

I don't have CS, however, so any lists from that would be nice.

magic9mushroom
2010-02-25, 01:44 AM
Yes, I have UA, but I was wondering if there were lists of additional flaws and traits.

I don't have CS, however, so any lists from that would be nice.

I don't believe there are any flaws or traits that are not in UA.

gorfnab
2010-02-25, 01:45 AM
Here you go:
http://realmshelps.dandello.net/datafind/index.shtml
Flaws are listed under the feat section and a good chunk of them are from Dungeon and Dragon magazines. Unfortunately, Skill Tricks only appear in Complete Scoundrel.

Harperfan7
2010-02-25, 02:04 AM
Huh. I've been using that site for years and never noticed that.
Thank you.

I have a question, when a flaw requires you to have 13 or lower (or lower than 13, whichever) con, does that count if you have an item that increases your con? I know those items don't affect your weight or appearance.

Curmudgeon
2010-02-25, 02:21 AM
I have a question, when a flaw requires you to have 13 or lower (or lower than 13, whichever) con, does that count if you have an item that increases your con?
You need to satisfy the flaw at all times, including after boosting your CON score with an item.