PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7, Graphics, And TF2

Ripped Shirt Kirk
2010-02-25, 03:36 AM
Ok, I was playing TF2 for the first time on my new sony vaio with windows 7, and it was being really slow, so I went to the options and changed most of the settings to low, and changed the resolution lower. After I hit ok, the screen went black, and it woulnd't respond. So I manully restart the computer, and the resolution is still low, so I change it back to normal. And thats when it happened. In a little box in the bottom right, a popup said that the graphics went from 32 to 16, so how do I fix this?

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-02-25, 12:02 PM
Ok, I was playing TF2 for the first time on my new sony vaio with windows 7, and it was being really slow, so I went to the options and changed most of the settings to low, and changed the resolution lower. After I hit ok, the screen went black, and it woulnd't respond. So I manully restart the computer, and the resolution is still low, so I change it back to normal. And thats when it happened. In a little box in the bottom right, a popup said that the graphics went from 32 to 16, so how do I fix this?

Not sure myself...but wander your way over to the Gaming section, and find the Steam thread and the TF2 Server thread. There's probably someone there who can help you...and we also like new additions to our group. :smallbiggrin:

Ripped Shirt Kirk
2010-02-25, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I wish, I can't even play TF2 because it's incredibly slow on my computer.