View Full Version : MC chris and gaming

Ormagoden
2010-02-25, 10:22 AM
So I'm all FB fan of the awesome MC Chris.

He posted this (http://www.acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8714) today on his page, a link to someones "game room".

I cannot put to words how envious I am of the person who owns said room.

So, I thought I'd share.

valadil
2010-02-25, 10:47 AM
That pic was making the rounds over at reddit too. I'm more impressed by the quantity of books than of the decor and props. Most gaming stores don't have that many books and they stock duplicates.

Reinboom
2010-02-25, 10:56 AM
That pic was making the rounds over at reddit too. I'm more impressed by the quantity of books than of the decor and props. Most gaming stores don't have that many books and they stock duplicates.

I'm more impressed by the decor personally.
Specifically, the 4E Dungeon Master's Castle Screen. That Wizards only had a couple hundred made.

Penguinsushi
2010-02-25, 11:22 AM
Wow. That is quite a few levels of awesome... :smallsmile: Thanks for sharing.

Still, I'm not terribly envious - not as much as I would have been once. I have too many books already imo, and, unless 'fantasy' is your only roleplaying genre, the room won't always be 'in character' - and might even be more distracting in such cases than a less-impressively-decorated room.

I think what I like most about this is the simple fact that it's obviously a dedicated space for such activities. I *would* like to have one of those...

~PS

Ormagoden
2010-02-25, 11:30 AM
For me its both the decor and the items.

I see copies of Dnd games for the AMIGA!
Tons of unopened games worth hundreds of dollars.
A literal wizards library of books from every edition and setting.

ITS AWESOME!