PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket. When will it let me see my stats?

Silverraptor
2010-02-25, 05:44 PM
Hi.

I just want to know, does photobucket EVER stop upgrading the stats at all?! I always check at random times, and everytime, it says, "Sorry, Photobucket is upgrading your stats right now. Please come back later."

BUT WHEN IS LATER?!:smallfurious: It's ALWAYS Updating!

Can someone tell me when they usually stop updating your stats?:smallsigh:

Crimmy
2010-02-25, 06:09 PM
Hi.

I just want to know, does photobucket EVER stop upgrading the stats at all?! I always check at random times, and everytime, it says, "Sorry, Photobucket is upgrading your stats right now. Please come back later."

BUT WHEN IS LATER?!:smallfurious: It's ALWAYS Updating!

Can someone tell me when they usually stop updating your stats?:smallsigh:

Ne'er happened to me before.
Whe, I first read the title, I thought you were referring to the fact that photobucket keeps changing it's looks every time I see it

Silverraptor
2010-02-25, 06:41 PM
Whe, I first read the title, I thought you were referring to the fact that photobucket keeps changing it's looks every time I see it

Oh, no. Sorry. But it happens to me every time I go and check. I just want to see my stats.

Silverraptor
2010-02-26, 02:18 PM
So is there anyone out there who has a similar problem where they can't view the stats of their images?:smallconfused:

Zanaril
2010-02-26, 05:17 PM

Sometimes it takes me a good five minutes to figure to where the login button has gone this time.

So is there anyone out there who has a similar problem where they can't view the stats of their images?:smallconfused:
It does that occasionally for me, but normally it's fine. Try again at another time maybe?

Silverraptor
2010-02-26, 05:19 PM
Sometimes it takes me a good five minutes to figure to where the login button has gone this time.

It does that occasionally for me, but normally it's fine. Try again at another time maybe?

I spent an entire day once where every half hour I tried and it says the same damn thing.

Dispozition
2010-02-26, 05:21 PM
I spent an entire day once where every half hour I tried and it says the same damn thing.

Were you just plain refreshing (F5) or force refreshing (ctrl+F5)? You may have just been refreshing to your cached page every time, hence no change.

Kurien
2010-02-26, 05:48 PM
I can't even log in to Photobucket, because the login forms never show up when I click the log in button. I've been using Imageshack for the past several months.

Dr. Bath
2010-02-26, 05:50 PM
Seems to work for me, even if it only shows 5 pictures.

And the winners are Kpenguins Erfatar in the long term, and Mordokai's new GB avatar recently.

Silverraptor
2010-02-26, 07:13 PM
Were you just plain refreshing (F5) or force refreshing (ctrl+F5)? You may have just been refreshing to your cached page every time, hence no change.

Nothing! It just says it's updating my stats. When will it stop?!:smallsigh:

Dispozition
2010-02-26, 07:26 PM
Nothing! It just says it's updating my stats. When will it stop?!:smallsigh:

No idea, but mine always work >:

Silverraptor
2010-02-26, 07:27 PM
No idea, but mine always work >:

Grrr... Why is it only me?

Dispozition
2010-02-26, 07:33 PM
Grrr... Why is it only me?

Send them an email asking that?

Silverraptor
2010-02-26, 07:38 PM
Send them an email asking that?

They don't appear to have a "E-mail us" link or button.

Fostire
2010-02-26, 08:02 PM
They don't appear to have a "E-mail us" link or button.

Here you go: http://photobucket.com/about/contact-us

EDIT: this might be better: http://photobucket.com/contact

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-27, 02:27 AM
My trick to be able to log in smoothly is to put my album on speed dial and check the box "remember me".
Haven't had a problem with the updating as I more frequently hit this forum updating than my stats on photobucket.

Silverraptor
2010-02-28, 08:20 PM
Here you go: http://photobucket.com/about/contact-us

EDIT: this might be better: http://photobucket.com/contact

Thank you. The second link looked like the exact thing I needed. Hopefully they'll get back to me and fix this problem.