PDA

View Full Version : warlock/rogue prestige classes

awa
2010-02-25, 09:56 PM
Pretty simple ive got a rogue 1 warlock 4 and im wondering if their are any prestige classes that will let me continue getting warlock powers/elderich blast and get more skill points.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-02-25, 10:04 PM
The only prg class you can enter with warlock/rouge AFIK is Arcane Trickster (SRD) and that is if you take the feat tha that gives you Mage Hand as a SLA, you might want to ask your DM to let you enter Daggerspell mage (CAdv) but normally warlocks cant enter it.

In fact Warlock can't enter most of the casting prestige classes

Mongoose87
2010-02-25, 10:16 PM
In a level you'll be able to qualify for the Ruahtar, and that will both net you more skill points than Warlock, and get you a magical item.

AbyssKnight
2010-02-25, 10:42 PM
The only prg class you can enter with warlock/rouge AFIK is Arcane Trickster (SRD) and that is if you take the feat tha that gives you Mage Hand as a SLA, you might want to ask your DM to let you enter Daggerspell mage (CAdv) but normally warlocks cant enter it.

In fact Warlock can't enter most of the casting prestige classes

Umm....Warlocks can enter Daggerspell Mage just fine.

Nonevil. Check. Warlocks can be any Chaotic or Evil, so CG or CN works fine.
Concentration 8. Check. Its a class skill.
Weapon Focus (Dagger) and Two Weapon Fighting. Check. Anyone can take'em.
Arcane Caster Level 5. Check. Arcane Caster Level is what Warlocks DO qualify for.
Sneak Attack. Well, thats what the Rogue levels are for.

Some of the classes abilities won't work for a Warlock, but many of them will. Including the most important, +1 casting and Sneak Attack.

awa
2010-02-25, 10:44 PM
Unfortunately the party has yet to meet any elves except one who was evil and tried to kill me so the secondary requirements will prohibit that one.

Vizzerdrix
2010-02-25, 10:53 PM
I second arcane trickster. Follow it up with the hellfire warlock and a binder level and you'll be all set.