PDA

View Full Version : Blut und Boden - (14/20 Alive) - Day 4

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-26, 02:25 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/6sz76f.jpg
-----

The doors of the Reichskanzlei slammed with a grim finality. Just pass the thick marble doors, the iron click of two MP40s being simultaneously reloaded sounded. The message was clear. There were two armed guards outside the door, and any who tried to leave would be shot, German or not.

The people now trapped in the solitary room with each other looked around uneasily. Just a few minutes ago, this had been a routine meeting. They were all high-ranking Nationalsozialist officials, meeting to discuss the details of each of their operations. Trains were being loaded with the trash of the country. Gas chambers and their respective cremation furnaces were operating at maximum efficiency. Factories were churning out MG42s, MP40s, Panzerkampfwagens, Messerschmitts, and all manner of weapons, vehicles, and aircraft to assure their domination of all of Europe. France was on the verge of being taken, the British were being suppressed, and the Americans were not yet a problem. In the Atlantic, their Japanese allies were pushing onto the Asian mainland with brutal efficiency. All was going as was planned, under the Fuhrer's watchful eye. All was well, up to until a few minutes ago.

Minutes ago, information came over on a wire, revealing that all was not as it seemed in the Reichskanzlei. Some of the German officials were not what they claimed to be. They had been infilitrated by die Rote Kapelle, the Red Orchestra. Die Rote Kapelle were a band of Soviet espionage rings that had been a thorn in the side of the Nationalsozialists, bleeding valuable information to the Allies. They had code-named their operatives as 'pianists', their radio transmitters as 'pianos', and their supervisors as 'conductors'.

Now they were locked in a room together. Mortal enemies. Nazi officials and Soviet spies. Only one group could leave the room. Blood would be spilled. Russian blood for the German fatherland and German blood for the Russian motherland. Blood and soil. Blut und boden.

-----
RULES
Voting: Votes are done in red text. Once a 25% majority has been reached, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is killed and removed from the game. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.

Role-claiming: Go ahead, but you'll probably be targeted and killed the next night.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not point for 3 days consecutively. Of course, if you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, you get a pass.

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule: If multiple people attempt to scry the same target no information is received, due to interference. There are some exceptions, listed below in the roles.
ROLES
Die Nationalsozialisten
Nazi Official (Villager): You are the gears and cogs that run the Nazi party. Stay alive for the glory of Germany and the Fuhrer.

Abwehr Operative (Seer): You are a talented Nazi spy. Every night you may investigate a player to learn the truth behind his identity. Possible answers are Die Nationalsozialisten, Die Rote Kapelle, Das Kamel, and Die Zivilpersonen.

Das Kamel (Fool): You are a horribly untalented Nazi spy. You think you are an Abwehr Operative, you can scry a player every night, but your results are randomly determined. If you scry the Abwehr Operative, you will always see them as Das Kamel, and vice-versa.

Gestapo Officer (Baner): You are a member of the Geheime Staatspolizei, the secret state police of Germany. Every night you can watch someone very closely to ward off attack, saving their life. You may not 'watch over' yourself.

Schutzstaffel (Masons): You are part of the notorious SS, and know each other's identities. Although you work alongside the Nazi Officials, you have a secondary goal of keeping yourself and the other SS alive. If you do this, you will have won, even if the other Nazis are dead.

Sturmabteilung (Neighbours): As Hitler's Brownshirts, you have a one-shot ability to PM me and send a message to another player, confirming your innocence.
Die Rote Kapelle
Pianists (Werewolves): You are the operatives of the Red Orchestra, and the only way to escape is to assassinate the true Nazis among you. You know each other's identities and must discuss among yourselves each night who to kill.

Conductor (Devil): You are an experienced Red Orchestra operative, here to supervise the pianists. Unfortunately the relevant data has been lost, and you do not know their identities. Each night, you may investigate a player to find out his true identity. You get specific roles instead of just the allegiance of the player, unlike the Abwehr Operative.
Die Zivilpersonen
Civilians having the misfortune to be trapped in the room alongside Nazis and Soviet spies, you may choose to remain neutral, or choose sides. You win by surviving, or if you've chosen sides, you win when your chosen side eliminates the other side. If you do choose a side, be sure to PM me with your choice.

The Tracker: Every night you may target a player and track him, and learn who he targets, if anyone. You are exempt from scry interference from all but the Watcher and the Journalist.

The Watcher: Every night you may target a player and watch him closely, and learn the identity of who targeted him, if anyone. You are exempt from scry interference from all but the Tracker and the Journalist.

The Journalist: Every night you may target a player and follow him, and find out if he took an action that night. You may also choose to publish your findings anonymously by PMing me, in which case they will appear on a note visible to everyone the day after. You are exempt from scry interference from all but the Watcher and the Tracker.
PLAYERS (14/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
banthesun
RabbitHoleLost
Nehh - Executed Day 1, Nazi Official
BishFish - Murdered Night 1, Nazi Official
The Bookworm - Executed Day 2, Das Kamel
Trixie - Murdered Night 2, Schutzstaffel
lostlittlebear - Executed Day 3, Conductor
Orzel - Murdered Night 3, Schutzstaffel

-----
Although not quite historically accurate, I am trying to maintain a firm foot in the door for historical accuracy, even if only loosely, and trying to handle the subject material with maturity and respect. I apologize if I offend anyone.

billtodamax
2010-02-26, 03:42 AM
Totally in.

Zar Peter
2010-02-26, 05:52 AM
Ouch...

Die Nationalsozialisten

Die rote Kapelle (correct)

Die Zivilpersonen

And I give it a try... at least I'm a villager when speaking German :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-26, 05:57 AM
Hehe, in!
Can't write in German but understand it to a degree. :smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-26, 07:07 AM
Count me in.

Murska
2010-02-26, 07:45 AM
I'm in aswell. :smallbiggrin:

Etcetera
2010-02-26, 10:43 AM
I'm in. For the fatherland! Or motherland! Or neither!

Aemoh
2010-02-26, 11:32 AM
In, says I.

Fin
2010-02-26, 12:48 PM
In, with Cake!

Nehh
2010-02-26, 01:04 PM
Nehh hier, und ich möchte in!

Orzel
2010-02-26, 01:48 PM
In also. No german speak from me though.

BishFish
2010-02-26, 02:08 PM
could not not be in .......?

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-26, 02:30 PM
Ouch...

Die Nationalsozialisten

Die rote Kapelle (correct)

Die Zivilpersonen

And I give it a try... at least I'm a villager when speaking German :smallbiggrin: Hehe, thanks. I knew as I tried to emptily pluralize these words that out there somewhere, some German was wincing. Thanks for the corrections.

All this interest is awesome. 9 more players! Tell your friends, so you can shoot them in the back!

Trixie
2010-02-26, 03:31 PM
In, I guess.

Zombieninja
2010-02-26, 03:41 PM
I'll join, as it sounds awesome.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-26, 03:54 PM
In, for Mother Russia.

And I speak no Russian, nor German. Sorry.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-02-26, 04:08 PM
In, pretty please

Irbis
2010-02-26, 04:29 PM
Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь! (In)!

lostlittlebear
2010-02-27, 07:40 AM
Count me in!

banthesun
2010-02-27, 10:18 AM
This looks interesting, so I'm in. It's been a while since I spoke German though.

The Bookworm
2010-02-27, 03:33 PM
In! In! In!

Zar Peter
2010-02-27, 03:49 PM
I suggest you make that a "more than 20 player" game since there's a slot free (A Song of Ice and Fire)

RabbitHoleLost
2010-02-28, 02:00 AM
Ouch.
There's something about this that seems to offend my moral fibers.

In.
Ich spreche nur ein kleines bisschen Deutsch.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-28, 02:03 AM
I suggest you make that a "more than 20 player" game since there's a slot free (A Song of Ice and Fire) Well right now we have bang-on 20 players, but I'll reserve that and hopefully go for round two. :smallbiggrin:

So thanks for the interest everyone, we'll start soon. Role PMs should be out tonight.

I don't actually speak or write German or Russian, by the way. I tried to learn Russian from an audiobook, but quit in frustration when I couldn't roll my Rs. PARRRUSKI. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2010-02-28, 02:10 AM
Ouch.
There's something about this that seems to offend my moral fibers.

In.
This statement confuses me. :smallconfused:

I think it has something to do with you joining, even though your Moral Fibers seem to be offended.

Not that I don't want you to join, obviously. I'm always happy to see you play Werewolf. :smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2010-02-28, 02:23 AM
This statement confuses me. :smallconfused:

I think it has something to do with you joining, even though your Moral Fibers seem to be offended.

Not that I don't want you to join, obviously. I'm always happy to see you play Werewolf. :smallsmile:

I'm just very uneasy about it, I guess.
But I glut myself on history and what if's, and this game promises to be full of it.
Ich bin hoffnungslos.

gardenphilosoph
2010-02-28, 04:18 AM
The First Day

http://www.historyonthenet.com/Nazi_Germany/images/munichbeerhallputsch.jpg
-----

The granite floors and marble pillars of the Reichskanzlei bore witness to a room of twenty, all dressed in the impeccable fashion of a high-ranking Nazi official. Crisp uniforms, tailored jackets, polished buttons, gleaming boots, shining leather, and above all, the proud colours of the fatherland. Red, white, and black in the distinctive armband of the Nationalsozialisten, presented in the party's iconic insignia, the swastika. Perfectly straight lines, an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, facing the right. These were the colours of the old German empire, the swastika representing the struggle for the victory of the Aryan man. Ideals held upright through bloodshed and conquest, all for the greater glory of the nation.

But something was amiss.

Behind those uniforms, those facades of political agreement and masks of submission, stood very different men. Inside those twenty uniforms stood men of very different ideals, passions and goals. Whether a member of the notorious Schutzstaffel present only to ensure that the Fuhrer's will was executed, or a Soviet intelligence operative of the Red Orchestra, code-named 'pianist', or a civilian whose loyalty whose only to his own, caught up in the bureaucracy of his nation. Behind those uniforms stood men ready for conflict.

Now that the doors were closed, only one of those factions were leaving the Reichskanzlei with their lives intact and their identities concealed. So began the first day.

-----

It is Day. It will end in approximately 48 hours. Currently it takes 5 players in agreement to gather sufficient numbers for a lynch. In the case of multiple lynch victims, player with the most votes against them is lynched. In the case of a tie, player who reached that number first is lynched.

-----

PLAYERS (20/20 Alive)
1. billtodamax
2. Zar Peter
3. Elder Tsofu
4. Fleeing Coward
5. Murska
6. Crown of Thorns
7. Aemoh
8. Fin
9. Nehh
10. Orzel
11. BishFish
12. Trixie
13. Zombieninja
14. Lex-kat
15. Lin Bayaseda
16. Irbis
17. lostlittlebear
18. banthesun
19. The Bookworm
20. RabbitHoleLost

You should've gotten a role PM, even if you are a villager. PM me if you did not. Trixie, your PM inbox is full and I could not send you your role. PM me when you clear your inbox. If anyone has any questions/feedback, feel free to post them here or PM me. Here's to a good game! :smallbiggrin:

Nehh
2010-02-28, 10:54 AM
It's the first day.

Time for some practically random pointing with only the faintest scraps of logic behind it.

Everyone is on a big table.

The 13th chair.

Must be unlucky. Well, for the person sitting in it, anyway.

Zombieninja, for being 13th.

Etcetera
2010-02-28, 11:03 AM
Random point at Fin. I'm original!

lostlittlebear
2010-02-28, 11:17 AM
((Nehh, for being numberist. And let's try to RP a bit, shall we? Forgive me if I mess up any historical details, WWII ain't my strongest point.))

Johann Schuzer runs a hand through his damp blond hair, trying to shake off the cold sweat that had gathered there in the past few minutes. His leg throbs viciously, a painful reminder of the shell that had in ended his military career. Picking up his walking stick, he limps slowly into a corner and turns to face the rest, placing his back firmly against the wall.

"Well - I don't suppose any of you spies are going to own up and save us the trouble of ferreting you out?"

RabbitHoleLost
2010-02-28, 12:45 PM
Tap tap tap tap tap.
Perfectly manicured fingers connected against the old wooden table in a semi-synchronized pattern, endlessly pattering to the graying haired middle-aged man's irritation.
His wife would be mad. He was supposed to be home by 1830 for Sauerbraten, his favorite and his wife's best.
Nikolaus Jaeger frowned.
A scorned wife could be far more wrathful than any dirty soviet.
"If we could find the Soviets and slit their throats as quickly as possible, that would be agreeable."
His blue eyes fell upon Crown of Thorns, someone he could not ever recall seeing around before.
Of course, there were some others, too, so Klaus shook the suspicion from his mind.

Lex-Kat
2010-02-28, 12:49 PM
Elizabeth Albricht looks to her newly wed husband and smiles at him timidly. Her blue eyes searching his. Is this what she'd married into? She'd known he was an important man in the army.

But he'd left out just how high ranking he was. She was now frightened that she'd married the wrong man. But as he turned to her and smiled reassuringly to her, she knew that she hadn't been mistaken. This was the man she loved. He would never harm her.

((If I can't RP a female, let me know and I'll stop. :smallsmile: I'm just envisioning a Formal Party for the Top Ranks, that has turned into a "witch hunt".))

Oh, and Billtodamax, for the first day point.

Murska
2010-02-28, 02:07 PM
(Fleeing Coward because it's day one.)

Zombieninja
2010-02-28, 02:12 PM
Nehh 13 is my lucky number.

Zar Peter
2010-02-28, 02:57 PM
Das unsichtbare Schloß rät mir auf den flüchtenden Feigling zu zeigen .

(Invisible Castle recommends me to point at Fleeing Coward)

billtodamax
2010-02-28, 03:26 PM
Nehh because we need a lynch today, guys.

Elder Tsofu
2010-02-28, 05:10 PM
Heini Roten was troubled.
When the doors had been closed he'd made his way towards an unoccupied chair at the side of the room, sat down with his elbow resting on his knee while supporting his forehead with his fist.
Lowering his fist to rest his arm across his knees he began to look at his colleagues with a new eye. (singular)
This is most unexpected, to think that the rot have spread this far up in command.
Some of us, Jaeger and Schuzer to name two, are of course above suspicion through their devotion to our cause.
But let the rest of us sort this out as the gentlemen we are.
I'm certainly not the only one here with a gun on my person, but even if I am I think that a single bullet should suffice for most traitors.
*stands up* (not holding anything mind you)
Nehh, you've repeatedly voiced your concern about creating an eastern front - and now I think I know why.

If you want us "unarmed" just say so gardenphilosoph and I'll change my RP.

Fleeing Coward
2010-02-28, 06:28 PM
I'll point at Nehh before he points at me :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2010-02-28, 06:42 PM
*points at billtodamax*

For the day 1 random.

banthesun
2010-02-28, 07:08 PM
Luitger Kauffman sits back in his chair letting his eyes dift over all assembled. To him, this situation was suberb. Today they could uncover all the damn communist spies and have them excecuted, and it would also serve as a wonderful excersise for the other officers present. Today they would find out who was suited to lead their noble nation into its glorious future. And with a bit of luck, he might also be able to put down a couple of those Soviet scumbags himself. Yes, today would be a good day.

His gaze settled upon Nehh, along with that of several others. It wouldn't be good to show disunity amoungst those assembled this early. No, it wouldn't be good at all.

The Bookworm
2010-02-28, 07:23 PM
Nehh.......

Lin Bayaseda
2010-02-28, 08:17 PM
Nehh because we need a lynch today, guys.Who are those "we" that you speak of? I bet you're not one of us, billtodamax

Trixie
2010-02-28, 08:37 PM
Die zituation is nehh gut, I'll ve ze furst to admit, ja.

billtodamax
2010-03-01, 12:15 AM
Who are those "we" that you speak of? I bet you're not one of us, billtodamax

The village. Needs a lynch. Otherwise we're basically giving the Soviets a head start.

I'm part of the village, thus we.

Nehh
2010-03-01, 01:56 AM
Nielesen stands up tall.

"Giving the soviets a head start, eh? If you disagree with my numeric reasoning that much I may as well inspect Billtodamax instead. Remember, the Soviets are an organized group. They all know who everyone is. We can use that against them."

Fin
2010-03-01, 12:12 PM
Zar Peter is speaking German... I mean actual German! He must be Russian!

BishFish
2010-03-01, 05:15 PM
Billtodamax?

Orzel
2010-03-01, 07:49 PM
Nehh iz da choice for me.

Nehh
2010-03-02, 01:17 AM
Don't believe what anyone says about Soviets on the first day. The Soviets are all connected, so they know exactly which people aren't soviets. Us Nazis don't know who everyone is.

There are enough Soviets for them to control a lynch all by themselves. This means, if we go along with them, they will lynch one of us every time.
They might even lynch a power role (hint hint). It takes just over 1/3 of us to stop that lynch. If you help, however, it takes closer to 1/2 of us. So please help. With your combined efforts, just 1 point a day from each of you could keep the Nazi party going. Donate now. Save the Nazis.

Quick check - that's 9 votes for me. We need to co-ordinate the 11 votes left to another person - I'd say Billtodamax, he started to press the point and really set the bandwagon rolling.

Also, yay for third vote change in a day.

billtodamax
2010-03-02, 01:23 AM
It figures that the person I thought was a reasonable target for a day 1 lynch was a powerrole.

Fleeing Coward. Because he's closest to me aside from Nehh in votes.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-02, 03:50 AM
The First Night

http://patentpending.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/luger_fig_1_1.jpg
-----

Angry voices and sly insults echoed in the enormous halls of the Reichskanzlei as the day drifted on. The true Nazi officials tried to root out the actors among them, though there was precious little evidence to go on. Many fingers were pointed. Accusations were made. Eventually a general consensus was made, and at dusk, a Luger was drawn and fired.

One of the marble pillars of the great building was now stained with scarlet blood splatter.

Nineteen were left.

-----

Nehh was a Nazi Official.

It is Night. It will end in approximately 24 hours. If you have a role, now is the time to PM me with your actions and targets.

-----

PLAYERS (19/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Orzel
BishFish
Trixie
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
lostlittlebear
banthesun
The Bookworm
RabbitHoleLost
Nehh - Lynched Day 1, Nazi Official

Trixie
2010-03-02, 04:34 AM
There are enough Soviets for them to control a lynch all by themselves. This means, if we go along with them, they will lynch one of us every time.
They might even lynch a power role (hint hint).

A powerrole, eh? :smallsigh:

Huh. I wonder if it was your idea or if someone told you to do it as a smokescreen.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-02, 06:20 AM
Could be worse I expect (fate), but not entirely unexpected...

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-02, 03:04 PM
A powerrole, eh? :smallsigh:

Kinda reminds me of the game (I can't remember which) where you were a villager, you got lynched, and told everyone they made the worst mistake ever :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-03-02, 03:18 PM
Either you're not thinking about me, or I wasn't a villager then, TYVM :smallamused:

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-02, 03:58 PM
Either you're not thinking about me, or I wasn't a villager then, TYVM :smallamused:

Quite sure it was you. I'll have to look through the handful of games I played.

Edit: Yup. It was Jack the Ripper, though I got the wording wrong. You said that lynching you, a villager, was the biggest "fail" the boards had ever seen.
And I'm not attacking you, I promise, I was just teasing and then had a need to see if I was right.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/7/128862018868061250.jpg

For the record - post #223 was result of someone using mind control in an attempt to create the largest fail these boards ever seen :smallamused:

Really, Murska and Shadow together had their assess handed to them by The 'Constant, so what made you think your sad little team has any chance against it, you poor clown? :smallamused:

I'm never evil, and I'm doubly not evil when being lynched :smalltongue:

Oh, and knowledge about two wolves goes to the grave with me, sadly :smallsigh:

Edit again: In your defense, you later said we twisted it to mean something else, and explained it, so, yeah. I was remembering the argument, not the actual statement. M'apologies.

Trixie
2010-03-02, 04:21 PM
It was fail thanks to the circumstances of it. So yeah.

And for the record - I'm never evil. Every time I end up there, wolves* lose, so it's like I'm extra good guy :smallamused:

Edit - and the post you linked might not make sense to newcomers, so let's just say that Masons first accused me of being evil (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6072122&postcount=193) on wolves lucky shot, then proceeded to use silencing, vote controlling power (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6077227&postcount=223) on me when it seemed I might be useful to Team Good after all :smalltongue:

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-03, 12:17 AM
The Second Day

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3615975
-----

Dawn came and the room of nineteen awoke uneasily. They had slept on granite floors and sturdy oak chairs. Items of luxury, but not of comfort. Everyone was nervous and physically uncomfortable from the previous day's debates and last night's troublesome sleep. In the corner, by the drying blood splatter, slumped a dead body. Yesterday's wrongful execution was still fresh in their minds.

All of them stirred, save one. His throat had been slit during the night.

The remaining eighteen looked around. There were killers amongst them.

-----

BishFish was a Nazi Official.

It is Day. It will end in approximately 48 hours. Currently it takes 5 players in agreement to gather sufficient numbers for a lynch. In the case of multiple lynch victims, player with the most votes against them is lynched. In the case of a tie, player who reached that number first is lynched.

-----

PLAYERS (18/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Orzel
Trixie
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
lostlittlebear
banthesun
The Bookworm
RabbitHoleLost

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-03, 03:01 AM
It appears that there is at-least one more traitor around here Aemoh...
I suppose none have any sudden insights they'd like to share?

After the necessary statement Heini walked over to a small table upon which a silver platter rested.
Did anyone think of bringing breakfast or do we have to survive on small talk and...

*holds up a small piece of bread cowered in green goo crowned with something resembling a shrimp*

...these suspicious-looking leftover snacks?

The Bookworm
2010-03-03, 07:19 AM
Or could it be Elder Tsofu?

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-03, 08:57 AM
*drops the suspicious shrimp-snack*
Das Bücherwurm, I don't take such insults on my honour lightly - I challenge you to a duel over this matter!
Inform me when you've prepared yourself.

*waves away the nuisance and gloomily begin to inspect the other suspicious snacks*

lostlittlebear
2010-03-03, 09:40 AM
Johann eyes his roomates uncomfortably. Someone here was a murderer, that much was certain.

This strange man, Elder Tsofu, was acting in an erratic fashion. Johann recalls seeing such strange behaviour in cases of shell-shock, or when said individual is acting under heavy psychological pressure - as a spy would be...

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-03, 09:58 AM
Let's try billtodamax once more, mitt feeling.

billtodamax
2010-03-03, 02:49 PM
The bookworm.

Why exactly am I suspicious again Lin?

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-03, 03:12 PM
Why exactly am I suspicious again Lin?
The combination of your gratuitious use of the plural first person pronoun, tacking a 3rd vote on a wagon, followed by overexplanation just spell "guilty conscience" to me. There, I said it.

By the way, to return a question, why The Bookworm?

Fin
2010-03-03, 05:00 PM
Elder Tsofu. I dunno, I may be reading to much into it, but his sudden point switch seems strange to me... Make of that what you will?? :smallredface:

Aemoh
2010-03-03, 09:21 PM
*points at The Bookworm*

For the tie, of course :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2010-03-03, 09:27 PM
Elizabeth was checking out Lin Bayaseda. The name sounded awfully asian, to be a top Nazi Official. She wondered what his heritage was.

Murska
2010-03-03, 09:27 PM
Billtodamax for more tie-capability.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-03, 11:01 PM
Lin Bayaseda
I always get overwhelmed in these games X-x

Zombieninja
2010-03-03, 11:46 PM
Lin Bayaseda

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-03, 11:52 PM
Before this gets out of hand, I'd like to note that I'm a neighbour, and just used my ability to confirm myself. While we're waiting on the narrator to relay my PM, go lynch someone else please.

billtodamax
2010-03-04, 12:48 AM
The combination of your gratuitious use of the plural first person pronoun, tacking a 3rd vote on a wagon, followed by overexplanation just spell "guilty conscience" to me. There, I said it.

By the way, to return a question, why The Bookworm?

In an attempt to create a second wagon so that more information can be gleaned from this day if the lynch victim's a powerrole/soviet.

Zar Peter
2010-03-04, 01:29 AM
Lyn Bayaseda hat eine herrvoragende Analyse des Geschehens vorbereitet, ich zeige auf Willibiszumletzten.

(Lyn Bayaseda did a great analysis so I point at Billtodamax)

Lex-Kat
2010-03-04, 01:41 AM
I just recieved confirmation that Lin is indeed a Brown Shirt. I guess that means we should look elsewhere. How about..... The Bookworm?

Trixie
2010-03-04, 06:46 AM
Is it just me, or does lostlittlebear sound very Russian? Bears and all... :smalltongue:

Irbis
2010-03-04, 04:47 PM
Lexy has a good idea. Of course, they can be both wolf buddies, so I'll reserve judgment for now :smallsmile:

Zombieninja
2010-03-04, 05:17 PM
The bookworm

Orzel
2010-03-04, 05:57 PM
*eats some dark-rye bread*

The Bookworm

The Bookworm
2010-03-04, 06:17 PM
Everyone: I'm Seer/Fool. Please trust me on this one. I haven't scried any soviets yet, but I'd rather no one killed me so I can keep trying. A bane would be nice, too.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-05, 12:06 AM
The Second Night

http://www.llanbister.powys.sch.uk/uniform02.gif
-----

Once again, the arguments started. The voices inside the hall echoed with vicious intensities, more akin to verbal fisticuffs than civilised debate of any kind. By dusk, one had been chosen and singled out.

A quick, efficient execution.

Papers concealed inside his uniform confirmed him as a low-ranking Abwehr operative. An idiot, Das Kamel, but nonetheless a Nazi. Again, one of their own had been put to death.

-----

The Bookworm was Das Kamel.

It is Night. It will end in approximately 24 hours. If you have a role, now is the time to PM me with your actions and targets.

-----

PLAYERS (17/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Orzel
Trixie
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
lostlittlebear
banthesun
RabbitHoleLost

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-05, 01:51 AM
Hm, that was actually fortunate I guess - now we have a seer who knows what he/she is. :smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-05, 01:52 AM
Lynching a powerrole is never good. Although Bookworm did leave it too late to come out.

Nehh
2010-03-05, 02:06 AM
My ghost laughs.

"I told you you might end up lynching a power role!"

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-05, 02:09 AM
I wouldn't count a fool to be a power-role, it's intrinsically a liability for the team compared with an ordinary villager.

Murska
2010-03-05, 03:53 AM
Fool is a powerrole. With Helgraf's scry interference he can be used to help the team, with percentage-based scrying he can even gain information and even without these he's a confirmed good guy.

Whereas I don't think any scriers stay unaware of their actual role after around night 2-3. If they scry a good guy, they contact, if they scry a wolf, they get a proxy and lynch.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-05, 05:51 AM
Interference is a two edged sword initially, the chance of hitting the same target as the fool is as large for either teams seer.
When they know who is a fake and who's not they can of course help by obscuring people and such, but in the end the wolfs need to kill all anyway - obscured or not. One could prevent the devil finding the wolfs, but they're usually not that few...

If the role weren't revealed on death or the fool had % scries it would be an other thing. But as it is now I still think that the fool was a liability in that its very presence in the game puts doubt into the mind of the real seer.
(and I'd dislike being the target of a fool's confirmation lynch)

And he's as confirmed "good" as anyone going forth and saying I'm "X" don't lynch me! :smalleek: (Nehh someone?)
Personally I like my evidence on the table before I confirm someone as either "Good" or "Bad". I'd probably delay my vote for lynch however until sufficient time have passed to present evidence for the claim.
---
Bah, I'll leave it at that as it doesn't really matter what I think or not - he's dead so lets make the best out of it.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-05, 08:46 PM
Hey, ya'all. I'm not gonna be around til Sunday night...probably Monday because I'm too lazy.
Please don't auto me.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-06, 01:23 AM
The Third Day

http://biblicone.com/wp-content/uploads/300px-die_uniformen_der_allgemeinen_ss.jpg
-----

As the day ended, the weary officials returned to their impromptu resting places of the night before. Sleep was a distant memory, and all rested in short nervous bursts of unconsciousness, before awakening to rub their throats and make sure they were still alive.

This did not save anyone.

The cold light of morning revealed yet another slit throat. The papers under her uniform identified her as as member of the Schutzstaffel. Another German was dead.

-----

Trixie was a member of the Schutzstaffel.

It is Day. It will end in approximately 48 hours. Currently it takes 4 players in agreement to gather sufficient numbers for a lynch. In the case of multiple lynch victims, player with the most votes against them is lynched. In the case of a tie, player who reached that number first is lynched.

-----

PLAYERS (16/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Orzel
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
lostlittlebear
banthesun
RabbitHoleLost

billtodamax
2010-03-06, 04:18 AM
Elder Tsofu today, until I can scrounge together some logic.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-06, 05:31 AM
*turns towards the man in black and white*
Ah, le Mime - I didn't notice you there.
I suppose that a renowned spy like you must have some reason to openly suspect me. But then again, being the cause of one of your less skilled colleagues unfortunate execution might be cause enough.

I myself would of course never dream of accusing you of being a Russian double agent aiding our cause in France only to weaken the western nations armed forces enough to pave the way for an full scale invasion from the USSR.
You'd never hear it cross my lips.

Instead I would like to accuse the man in the corner. (Zombieninja)
He seem to be skulking to avoid attention - exactly as a Russian infiltrator would do in these circumstances.

*smiles a bit while rubbing his clean-shaven chin* (a gentleman always come prepared)
But I'm curious about one thing le Mime.
Were you in such a rush for this meeting that you didn't have time to clean of the face paint?

Murska
2010-03-06, 08:26 AM
(Elder Tsofu, as I was saying, maybe the wolves need to kill everyone eventually but if the devil scries someone and receives interference, the most likely thing they'd assume early on is that they got someone the seer or fool was scrying and thus it's more unlikely that said person is the seer than any other given random target. There are games with other roles that it's good to plant doubt into team Evil's minds about. They might guess it's a powerrole being protected and then waste a kill on someone the Seer had just failed to confirm.

Also, if someone claims to be the Fool and is not, the real Fool will counterclaim and that means we will get a wolf lynch. Whereas if someone claims to be a villager and is not, who's gonna counterclaim that? There are many of them, after all.

Percentage fool scries are what I'd use since they're more interesting, but sadly they appear to be rare nowadays. One could use the fool to confirm a role someone is /not/ with 75% accuracy, for example.)

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-06, 08:33 AM
I have information from a very reliable/shoddy source that Murska has/hasn't been scried and that he is/isn't a Nazi :smalltongue:

Fin
2010-03-06, 08:46 AM
I have information from a very reliable/shoddy source that Murska has/hasn't been scried and that he is/isn't a Nazi :smalltongue:

As compelling as that evidence is I am gonna stick with my Elder Tsofu point from yesterday.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-06, 08:48 AM
Also, if someone claims to be the Fool and is not, the real Fool will counterclaim and that means we will get a wolf lynch. Whereas if someone claims to be a villager and is not, who's gonna counterclaim that? There are many of them, after all.

Not necessarily, could be a villager who wanted to hang on and thought they had nothing to lose by claiming a powerrole. -> Villager lynch
And we would really need to have both the fool and the seer counterclaiming the fake seer/fool as there are two of them around.

Murska
2010-03-06, 09:43 AM
Not necessarily, could be a villager who wanted to hang on and thought they had nothing to lose by claiming a powerrole. -> Villager lynch
And we would really need to have both the fool and the seer counterclaiming the fake seer/fool as there are two of them around.

Not really. For one, Seer and Fool will know 100% who they are after 2-3 nights if they're playing at all.

And if a villager claims to be a powerrole to avoid lynch, he deserves to be lynched for doing his best to screw up the game for his own team.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-06, 09:53 AM
Not really. For one, Seer and Fool will know 100% who they are after 2-3 nights if they're playing at all.

And if a villager claims to be a powerrole to avoid lynch, he deserves to be lynched for doing his best to screw up the game for his own team.

They might know, but does the other players?
I agree that they deserve the lynch, just saying it isn't an almost certain wolf-kill.

Murska
2010-03-06, 10:11 AM
It is an almost certain wolf-kill. Even if not, it's beneficial to the villagers.

1: The claimee is a wolf. The Fool counterclaims. One of the two is lynched, if it was the Fool then the other one is.
2: The claimee is a villager. The Fool counterclaims. A villager who's actually on the wolves' side is lynched along with the Fool. Not very good but better than letting said villager live.
3: The claimee is a wolf. The Fool doesn't counterclaim due to being inactive. After a while the Fool is autolynched and the wolf is lynched.
4: The claimee is a villager, but Fool is inactive. Repeat above.

Lex-Kat
2010-03-06, 04:52 PM
Murska, isn't the Fool dead? I don't understand what the disagreement is about? :smallconfused:

Murska
2010-03-06, 04:53 PM
I think the Fool is not useless nor harmful to the villagers, that's all.

Zombieninja
2010-03-06, 08:20 PM
"Elder Tsofu," The man calls from acrss the room, "What right have you to criticize those you do not know! "

lostlittlebear
2010-03-06, 10:38 PM
Sorry, net's been bad lately and I'm getting my point in while I can. Elder Tsofu since he's going to die anyway.

Aemoh
2010-03-06, 11:13 PM
*points at billtodamax*

For the random.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-07, 02:12 AM
"Elder Tsofu," The man calls from acrss the room, "What right have you to criticize those you do not know! "

You'll find that I have all the right to do so, traitor.
But I'll leave you for now and see if we can catch something bigger. Murska

Zar Peter
2010-03-07, 03:15 AM
Sorry, net's been bad lately and I'm getting my point in while I can. Elder Tsofu since he's going to die anyway.

Das ist eine der blödesten Begründungen die ich je gehört habe, verlorenerkleinerbär. Das und der Name ist sehr schön zu übersetzen :smallbiggrin:.

((This is one of the stupidest reasons I have heard, lostlittlebear. That and your name is very good to translate :smallbiggrin:.)

banthesun
2010-03-07, 08:04 AM
Murska. Why is it I can't keep RPing for more than a single day in these things? :smallfrown:

Irbis
2010-03-07, 09:18 AM
Die Murska für die bandwagen equality, sprach Ich.

Murska
2010-03-07, 11:12 AM
I am one of the Sturmabteilung, so if you'd please point somewhere else and I'll confirm my ability through someone.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-07, 11:22 AM
Well, point of me and I'll follow your lead - I don't really enjoy lynching masons.

Murska
2010-03-07, 11:25 AM
Hm. Aemoh for not attempting to tie the game up then.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-07, 11:31 AM
A deals a deal, Aemoh it is.

Murska
2010-03-07, 12:59 PM
Actually, lostlittlebear. Stop spewing me with good powerroleclaims everyone. :smallannoyed:

Orzel
2010-03-07, 06:01 PM
lostlittlebear

becauze bearz are russian.

Irbis
2010-03-07, 06:13 PM
Ok, let's see where Murska leads us with poor lostlittlebear :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2010-03-07, 07:47 PM
Lostlittlebear then, for being suspicious.

Zombieninja
2010-03-07, 08:19 PM
lostlittlebear In hopes of crushing the vermin

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-07, 09:38 PM
For the Glory of Germany!
lostlittlebear

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-08, 01:09 AM
Urgh, well I said I'd follow Murskas point so Lostlittlebear it is.
I've lost track of how many times I've changed my point today...

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-08, 01:58 AM
The Third Night

http://www.quikmaneuvers.com/sitebuilder/images/Soviet_Spying-154x250.jpg
-----

The safety was thumbed off, the finger rested on the trigger. The second the sun met the horizon, a gunshot sounded in the hall, splattering yet another victim's blood all over the wall. A quarter of the original room occupants were dead now.

But not all was lost.

Papers concealed within the executed's vest revealed him to be the Conductor, the supervisor of the Soviet spy ring that had infilitrated the room. Cheers were made, and spit dirtied the dead man's false uniform.

-----

Lostlittlebear was the Conductor.

-----

PLAYERS (15/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Orzel
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
banthesun
RabbitHoleLost

Zombieninja
2010-03-08, 04:54 AM
Hey, Nehh. We did end up lynching a power-role, the Russian's power-role.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-08, 05:58 AM
Have at you, it seem like Trixie was right on track with the bears! :smallamused:

I'd like to point out that my earlier statement about him being trustworthy were of course only RP (ie. made up) as almost everything else I say in it.

Murska
2010-03-08, 08:21 AM
Boo-yah. Take that, Soviet Swine!

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-08, 08:40 AM
Damn, does that mean I won't be able to convince anyone to lynch Murska this game? :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-03-08, 08:53 AM
And since when do you manage that in any game? :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-03-09, 06:13 AM
Have at you, it seem like Trixie was right on track with the bears! :smallamused:

I'm never wrong, Comrade. :smallamused:

In the rare case something is off, it's the Universe's fault, not mine ;P

lostlittlebear
2010-03-09, 09:45 AM
Yknow, I should have known that getting into ANY communist related game was bad, what with my name at all. Oh well, FOR THE MOTHERLAND! GO TEAM SOVIETS!

Trixie
2010-03-10, 07:06 PM
Hmm, these Russkies hide really well :smalltongue:

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-10, 09:25 PM
Gonna be late on the update, life's getting hectic. Sorry about the lull, folks. :smallamused:

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-11, 03:38 AM
The Fourth Day

http://www.samliquidation.com/images/hitler1.jpg
-----

The morning came unsteadily, and thirteen got to their feet.

One didn't.

During the night, another member of the SS had been taken. His throat had been savaged with a knife, his uniform muddied with the rusting colour of drying blood.

-----

Orzel was a member of the Schutzstaffel.

It is Day. It will end in approximately 48 hours. Currently it takes 4 players in agreement to gather sufficient numbers for a lynch. In the case of multiple lynch victims, player with the most votes against them is lynched. In the case of a tie, player who reached that number first is lynched.

-----

PLAYERS (14/20 Alive)

billtodamax
Zar Peter
Elder Tsofu
Fleeing Coward
Murska
Crown of Thorns
Aemoh
Fin
Zombieninja
Lex-kat
Lin Bayaseda
Irbis
banthesun
RabbitHoleLost
Orzel - Murdered Night 3, Schutzstaffel

Orzel
2010-03-11, 06:12 AM
Expected. Accursed bears

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-11, 08:22 AM
These communist spies appear to be well informed, they're picking out the loyal SS as easily as petals from a flower.

Kauffman (banthesun), you said that you couldn't keep up your "role-playing" for more than one day - that means you're a Russian.
If you were one of us you wouldn't have needed to be any other than yourself.

(Sticking my head out again to see if someone done some analysis, or found some interesting in their scries?)

Murska
2010-03-11, 08:41 AM
Well, that's it for the waiting for this day then, seeing as he pointed.

We did find something interesting with our scries. Mainly, that Elder Tsofu is a wolfdirty communist.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-11, 08:50 AM
Elder Tsofu even though I still secretly want to get Murska killed :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-11, 08:51 AM
A bold claim, but if I were wouldn't I have directed the kills toward you Murska?
The communist choices are certainly not what I'd pick.

Fleeing coward, I'm disappointed in you. :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-03-11, 09:34 AM
Nobody ever kills me if I'm a villager. I'm one of the best wolf guarantees for end-game, if they have a day they just absolutely have to lynch a villager in they can push a lynch at me and it will work every. single. time.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-11, 09:34 AM
Murska,
Since you already claimed Sturmabteilung, please use your ability to narrator-confirm yourself.

Tentative point at Elder Tsofu

Murska
2010-03-11, 09:36 AM
I already did that a long time ago.

Zar Peter
2010-03-11, 09:37 AM
Naja. Elder Tsofu läßt sich zwar schlecht übersetzen aber für den Seher-Test mach ich mal eine Ausnahme.

(Well, Elder Tsofu is not good to translate but for the seer-test I'm making an exception)

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-11, 09:40 AM
I already did that a long time ago.And who was the lucky winner of your confirmation?

Murska
2010-03-11, 09:52 AM
The Seer. :smallsmile:

Fin
2010-03-11, 01:45 PM
Elder Tsofu, for two reasons. One, the seer test. Two, I have pointed at him for the last two days!

Lex-Kat
2010-03-11, 02:07 PM
Bye Elder Tsofu.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-11, 02:23 PM
Bah, my comrades will surely avenge me.

Murska, you brown-shirts might have won this scrimmage - but we'll win the war!
You'll all die at the end of our bayonets or perish in Siberia!!!

Just you wait and see...

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-11, 02:51 PM
Not like my vote will make a difference :smalltongue:
Elder Tsofu.
Deutschland über alles.

Murska
2010-03-11, 03:45 PM
As long as your mighty warmachine cannot even conquer tiny Finland, we have nothing to fear. :smallbiggrin:

Aemoh
2010-03-11, 08:53 PM
*hops aboard the Seer train*

*points at Elder Tsofu*

Zombieninja
2010-03-11, 09:14 PM
"HAH, Elder Tsofu I knew it was you!" States the man in the corner as the mob was gathering.

billtodamax
2010-03-12, 01:53 AM
Elder Tsofu

lostlittlebear
2010-03-12, 10:53 AM
((@Murska: Ye gods, you Finns are crazy. I get chills down my spine every time I read about the Winter War and Simon Hayha in my course on international history.))

Murska
2010-03-12, 10:59 AM
((Thanks. Häyhä is my idol in all FPSs and most 2d shooters. :smalltongue:))

Etcetera
2010-03-12, 11:01 AM
Elder Tsofu.. Hoorah for names with more than ten characters.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-12, 10:10 PM
((Thanks. Häyhä is my idol in all FPSs and most 2d shooters. :smalltongue:))Is Hayha that Finnish sniper who killed a couple hundred Nazis using a simple hunting blind?

Zombieninja
2010-03-12, 10:13 PM
Is Hayha that Finnish sniper who killed a couple hundred Nazis using a simple hunting blind?

I think it was Simo Hayha, and he killed Russians not Nazis.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-12, 10:15 PM
No, he killed a couple of hundred Russians.

Murska
2010-03-13, 02:03 AM
Over five hundred in fact, with a sniper. And over two hundred more with an SMG. In 100 days. :smalltongue:

Zombieninja
2010-03-13, 02:35 AM
Yeah but then his head exploded (He got better)
I always liked Audie Murphy more though.

Murska
2010-03-13, 07:42 AM
Yeah, he caught an exploding bullet to the jaw from ten meters, had half his face blown off, was in a coma for a while and woke up on the day the war ended.(I think he just got tired and took a nap, the lazy bum. :smalltongue:) Then he proceeded to live to the age of 96.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-16, 02:44 PM
Is this game still alive?

Zombieninja
2010-03-16, 02:50 PM
Seeing that Garden disappeared, not right now

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-16, 03:06 PM
I can't be killed - it is as easy as that. :smalltongue:

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-16, 03:09 PM
Hey, Elder Tsofu, how about you serve as a relief narrator for now? I mean, you already know who the wolves are, right? And you're dead anyway...

Trixie
2010-03-16, 03:28 PM
Seeing that Garden disappeared, not right now

Didn't he posted yesterday in the other thread? :smallconfused:

Hey, Elder Tsofu, how about you serve as a relief narrator for now? I mean, you already know who the wolves are, right? And you're dead anyway...

First, he isn't dead yet, second, doesn't know a fraction of what I do :smalltongue:

But if it means his art in narrations, by all means, he should grab it :smallbiggrin:

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-16, 04:15 PM

I'm German until I'm convicted otherwise and you find the papers revealing my crimes against the nation conveniently hidden in my breast-pocket. :smallamused:
Narrate? *shivers* Gardenphilosoph will be back in due time...

Bah Trixie, I never have a clue in these games. :smalltongue:

Fin
2010-03-16, 05:51 PM
First, he isn't dead yet, second, doesn't know a fraction of what I do :smalltongue:

Because your a Russian!?

Trixie
2010-03-17, 04:44 AM
Because your a Russian!?

[facepalm] :smallsigh:

Fin for teh Win! :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-17, 05:14 AM
I agree with Fin, Trixie's a Russian :smallamused:

banthesun
2010-03-17, 06:06 AM
Amazing that whenever I disappear for a week the games I'm in stop updating. Elder Tsofu then. No reason to stand against a seer test.

Lex-Kat
2010-03-17, 11:36 PM
*Poke Poke*

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-19, 07:10 PM
Apologies for the deadness, my internet connection has been cut off. I'm posting this from a public library. As soon as I get my connection back up and working I will let you all know, though I'm not sure when that will be.

Apologies for this.

Zombieninja
2010-03-19, 07:14 PM
I'm just glad you didn't totally give up on it.

Lex-Kat
2010-03-19, 07:33 PM
As am I. :smallsmile:

billtodamax
2010-03-19, 07:47 PM
Huzzah! More Blut und Boden!

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-20, 03:24 AM
Hm, plan A stopped working - initiate plan B and C...
Glad to see you back. :smallsmile:

Trixie
2010-03-20, 05:25 AM
Here's a suggestion: Tsofu, to make game flow faster, do this narration, preferably with picture, start the night, and GP will only have to end the night speeding up the process :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-03-31, 09:48 AM
Um, tum te tum...

Lex-Kat
2010-03-31, 10:07 AM
I think the reason Elder Tsofu may not wish to do this, is that there is a slim, chance that there is something the narrator knows, that we don't.

I guess we'll just have to wait for Gradenphilosoph to return.

Hopefully soon. :smallfrown:

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-31, 11:20 AM
I don't know if Trixie was serious with his suggestion, but my reasons for not even considering it at any significant degree were:

Gardenphilosoph will probably be back when trouble with the connection ceases, and as we don't know when that would be it would be little to no reason to end the day and then wait for X time for the night to end (and have people complaining over gardenphilosophs maybe full pm-box).
And I've even temporary decreased my participating in the WW games to finally be able to finish of an "art"-project I've been working on for quite some time - so taking up a narrator role would not fit well into my schedule.
Not to mention that I feel it would be disrespectful to the narrator, gardenphilosoph.

Oh, and my texts are cheesy at best - and not in a good way. :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-04-27, 04:58 PM
Well... since his last post was about 4 weeks ago, I dare say he won't be coming back. So...

Any suggestions?

Lex-Kat
2010-04-27, 06:53 PM
My suggestion: One of the players who has died agrees to take over the game. When one steps forward, everyone sends them their Role, and we carry on.