PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Tamer Wars(Group 2)

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 12:17 AM
Everyone sits at home, on their computers. Possibly gaming, possibly chatting, whatever, it's a normal day and you're doing average things on the internet.

Suddenly, a white spot appears on your monitor. It begins widening and in a few seconds covers your entire screen. Your computer humms loudly, and begins making a buzzing sound. The white gets brighter and radiates out from the screen, filling your vision...

...you lose sense of your body, when you regain vision everything appears to be black. Featurless black floor, the backround is black, the sky black. Everything is the same vibrant black.

You all realise you aren't alone. Surrounding each of you are figures. They resolve themselves to be digimon, the monsters that up until this moment you thought fictional!

You recognise each of these things. Not only are they digimon you can name, you remember them all from games or virtual pets. Each looks as you thought they would in your minds eye, down to the detail.

Fan
2010-02-27, 12:21 AM
"Certainly odd... I seem to have lapsed into a coma here... Most likely due to sugar shock, or some sort of unknown brain malady."

He says, the logic centers of his brain taking over as he reaches out towards the digimon he identifies mentally as "his, grasping a small strand of the tattered red cloth that made up the things "bandanna"... Examining it's texture.. If this was Coma he wouldn't be able to define tactile sensation.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-27, 12:46 AM
"What the..." Strange thoughts fill Kane's head. "Is this what happens to cheaters?" Last thing he remembers was falling asleep looking up cheat-codes for one of his games.

He looks at the giant beetle in front of him. "Kokabuterimon." He says quietly, in a gruff tone. "Hm... I get it. I was excited that I finally digivolved to rookie, and got impatient, decided to look up codes, and now, here I am, having a nightmare about it. Got it."

"It's no nightmare boss." Laughs the bug, in a slightly electric voice. "You're in the Digiworld!" At that, Kane laughs even harder. "Hey! It's a bit bright right now- can I borrow your hat?"

"Sure..." Kane says, laughing a bit. The big beetle leaps over Kane, and snatches the hat. But the sheer force of his leap knocks Kane on his butt. And it hurt. "Huh? Dreams don't usually feel like that..."

Randel
2010-02-27, 02:02 AM
Jake Noman

"Ow, my head." Jake rubs his head before looking around the room and seeing the various other people and digimon in the room. The albino goth blinks as he sees the various animal/monster/robot/things around him.

"AHHH!!" Jake freaks out and leaps up into the air before accidentally falling right into the arms of Lucius. He points a shaking finger at one of the confused digimon. Suddenly images of his time at Disneyland and his 8th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's (the last birthday party he ever celebrated) flash though his mind. "Animatronic Theme Park Robots! They'll eat us all!"

"...wait a second."

He calms down and falls out of Lucius' arms onto the ground, giving a Kamemon a curious look.

"Wait a sec... that's a Kamemon... they aren't popular enough for anyone to make a robot of them. Which means this must be one of those dreams where I find impossibly cool stuff and wake up just before I can enjoy them. And that means..."

Jake furrows his brow and holds out his hand "If I concentrate enough... then I can conjure up a live-action Kingdom Hearts/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover movie thats actually awesome. With music by The Protomen!"

Jake stares into his hand and concentrates, trying to conjure up a bad fanfic in movie form through sheer will!

The Kamemon looks at him curiously before looking up at the other humans to make sense of it all.

"Concentrate... concentrate... Doctor Eggman voiced by Jim Cummings... or Neil Patrick Harris. SatAM version for the former, Sonic X version for the latter. ... you know what I mean, weird unconscious wish-fulfilling dream thing." Jake just stares at his empty hand, trying to bend reality to his will.

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 02:13 AM
For Kane everything goes white again, the two of you regain consiousness

...about a mile in the air. You're floating, or appear to be at first. You try to look at your hands, your body, and find it gone. All there is, is your twin consiousnesses.

Everyone else, nothing is altered in the world around you, same black floor, black sky, black atmosphere. The digimon still look around you, waiting for one to be picked.

Scotty88
2010-02-27, 03:44 AM
"aww man i know they say "video games can cause seizures but this is taking it to far." As he gets up dusting himself off only to realize the world was complete black and says "ok am i the keyblades new chosen one if i am i would love to see what it looks like. He then wave his hand around hoping a keyblade would appear. Not noticing the digimon walk up to him staring at him confused.

"um are you ok or is you tryin to speak to me if so hey whats up im Coronamon."

Kaiser stops wavin his arm and turns to face the voice to spoke to him only to jump back startled. "WAAAH what are you. you look like a flaming teddy bear."

Coronamon looks at him not amuse. "hey man thats not cool I'm not a flaming teddy I'm a digimon and you sir are in the digital world so making statements like that is not wise there are not many other digimon nice like me but that thing around your neck is cool can i have one."

Kaiser stares at Coronamon blankly trying keep his sanity before saying "this is all a dream right first i get sucked into this place and im getting jacked by a teddy bear name Coronamon" As he hands over his Nobody chain

Coronamon takes the chain and fastens it around his neck looks and Kaiser and says " there is no other way around this guess i show you the hard way" As he dives into Kaiser....

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 04:33 AM
Scotty88, please work on your grammer. I hate to go grammer Nazi but you just killed my brain. Here's a slightly saner text of that.

"Aww man, I know they say "video games can cause seizures, but this is taking it to far." As he gets up, dusting himself off only to realize the world was complete black, and says "Ok, am I the keyblades new chosen one, and if I am, I would love to see what it looks like. He then wave his hand around hoping a keyblade appears, not noticing the digimon walk up to him and stare in a confused manner.

"Um... are you ok? Or is you tryin to speak to me? If so hey whats up, I'm Coronamon."

Kaiser stops waving his arm and turns to face the voice that spoke to him, only to jump back, startled. "WAAAH what are you? You look like a flaming teddy bear!"

Coronamon looks at him, not amused. "Hey man! Thats not cool! I'm not a flaming teddy, I'm a digimon! You sir are in the digital world so making statements like that is not wise, there are not many other digimon that are nice like me.

...Hey! That thing around your neck is cool! Can I have one?"

Kaiser stares at Coronamon blankly, struggling keep his sanity before saying "This is all a dream right? First I get sucked into this place and I'm getting jacked by a teddy bear name Coronamon..." As he hands over his Nobody chain.

Coronamon takes the chain and fastens it around his neck. Looking and Kaiser he says " There is no other way around this guess

...I'll show you the hard way..." As he dives into Kaiser....

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 04:37 AM
Kaiser and Coronamon ...everything goes white again, the two of you regain consiousness

...about a mile in the air. You're floating, or appear to be at first. You try to look at your hands, your body, and find it gone. All there is, is your twin consiousnesses.

Everyone else, nothing is altered in the world around you, same black floor, black sky, black atmosphere. The digimon still look around you, waiting for one to be picked.

You're vaguely aware of two other minds in there with you.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-27, 06:50 AM
"Strange-" Thinks Kane. "I always thought I'd die in a gun fight."

He's not sure what's going on, so he doesn't complain, really. I mean, if he's dead, what's he gonna do?

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-27, 07:01 AM
Mike

Surrounded by darkness Mike's first response was annoyance rather than fear.

"Oh great, so I have to buy new bulbs as well as a new computer, guess I won't be eating this month."

Hearing and seeing the creatures around him he instinctively reached for some thing to defend himself with, which is when he saw the thing on his arm. "What the hell..."

One by one he feels the Digimon around him examining him, their eyes causing the hairs on his neck and arms stand on edge. Finally one of them "steps" forward, a three foot tall candle hopped closer splashing melted wax with every movement.

"So, I guess you're mine then. Let's get going." It's voice is nasal and it's accent American, which is wierd but at least it's lips are in sync with it's words so it's not being dubbed from Japanese.

"Uuhhh, sure?" Mike extended his hand.

I really shouldn't have had that extra drink last night....

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 07:20 AM
Mike fades to white, and comes too feeling ethereal. You're suspended high above the clouds of an alien world, the geography different, the plants seem larger and crazier colored than on earth, the mountains seemed ...wierd.

Mike, Kaiser, and Kain get yet another weird vision. It's a sort of ethereal thing layered over your normal vision, and you can see the world if you concentrate. You do get the feeling you're waiting for someone or something, and that when it or they arrive something will happen.

*flash*
A scene flashes in. An enormous man fighting a Grizzlymon with his bare hands(no, I'm not apologizing for the pun) in a forest. Several smaller digimon watch from a distance, mystified as he gives it an uppercut to the jaw and bounds back.

It charges, he grabs it by the forearms and raises it, trying to flip it over his head and slam it to the ground. However it counters with Maul Attack and twists it's body. The situation is reversed as it's feet touch the ground and it lifts him into the same position.

From the sky another shape appears. Burning white hot and too bright to make out it rushes towards the fight.

*flash*

The scene changes. A younger boy, in his mid teens wanders through much thicker woodland with a goblimon. They're wandering around, arguing.

"I swear if we can't find the Domain..." He says

"We're close, trust me."

"You said that four days ago." He says flatly

"We're closer"

*flash*

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-27, 07:27 AM
Mike

Fear has now definitely replaced annoyance. He aims his questions at the Candlemon near him.

"What the hell was that, why am I in the air and what the hell are you? Am I dead? You can't be alive so I must be dead. Well?"

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 07:38 AM
(You want to control Candlemon or should I? Anyone who wants me to control Digimon PM me)

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 07:46 AM
"Dead, Alive, does it matter? We're wherever we are now and being dead and being here is like being alive and being here. Only we aren't wearing sheets over our head so we're probably alive. Which is good because sheets burn easy."Candlemon

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-27, 08:09 AM
Mike

"Well being dead matters to me, I'm kind of a fan of being alive."

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 08:12 AM
"Duly noted, keep the humans alive. Don't like being dead." Candlemon nods, making a mental note.

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-27, 09:03 AM
Mike

"Oh gee thanks. Now hows about putting me on the ground?"

As he waits for a response he instinctively remembers that in just about every media Digimon tend to be smart, but not too bright.

"SLOWLY!! Put me down slowly....please."

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 09:04 AM
"Can't." He says simply.

Jesse Drake
2010-02-27, 09:05 AM
"Hey, look at that!" Shouts Kokabuterimon. "I could do that...", referring to the defeat of the Grizzlymon.

"Then why don't you?" Laughs Kane.

"Um... I haven't aten today, so I'm not exactly at peak conditions..."

Kane smiles. This is the best dream he's ever had. Or maybe not. Maybe he's been to into video games lately- the old Kane wouldn't have thought that. But right now, this was all exciting. He remembered the old show- he had actually seen the first season when he was young. With his "elite skills", this would be a piece of cake. "I've been looking for a new game anyways." He mutters.

"Wassat?" Asks Kokabuterimon.

"Nothing, nothing." replies Kane.

Kobold-Bard
2010-02-27, 09:17 AM
Mike

"So you have no control over what's going on? That's reassuring. Well assuming we're not going to drop suddenly, what's you're name?"

Better to get some information if possible, if they did start falling it didn't matter because this was clearly a hallucination the rational part of his brain told him as it unfroze.

DukeGod
2010-02-27, 09:25 AM
Look around,eyes semi-closed after the weird white light

Hmm...this is not my room...hey...what is this thing?

Finally ending up putting his eyes in Dracomon,and other digimon surrounding him.Things were getting stranger and stranger

You're Dracomon?Great,my sister put something weird in my drink AGAIN and now I am seeing things...

Jayngfet
2010-02-27, 09:25 AM
Dracomon leaps to his tamer, everything goes white again and he gets the same sensations as the other tamers who've undergone the same thing(everyone save fan and Randel). Weightlessness, out of body, miles high. Visions begin flasing across your eyes.

The scene flashes again.

A whirlwind, a living tornado of shades of red. You occasionally see a body part lunge out and attack something, though it appears for an instant and each part is razor sharp. Watching are what appears to be another group of tamers and rookie level partners.

The maelstrom speaks. "You must be fast, you must strike first. Each one seeks to take everything you have gained. If they find you there will be no mercy, or else they will label cruelty mercy and expect you to thank them for their actions. This is why we fight, because there will always be someone attempting to best you, a larger force wanting to devour you. Digimon will attack and roar, humans will destroy and they will call it justice. This is why I have called you. The digital warlords build tamer teams, each one vying like rats in a trash heap. You must prove yourself better, with finesse over brute force, nobility over brutality. Now, lets see you spar once more."

The figure halts abruptly, resolving to a digimon covered in blades, bestial yet graceful. The nearby trees and logs are diced to tiny pieces.

Two tamers set their digimon to practice.

"Renamon, hit him high!"

"Gabumon, aim for the legs!"

*flash*

"Digivolution is more than just the body, it's the soul!" You catch sight of a completly different scene, a classroom style envoronment with another group of six humans taking notes, digimon next to them doing the same. The speaker is an agumon in educational garb (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/AgumonHakase.jpg) "You can't just pick a form and hit it, you have to work. Every moment builds to digivolution, every action decides the form. I don't fight much so I probably won't be a greymon. The fighting lets you digivolve faster, and the actions you make everywhere else decide how you digivolve. If you go around picking fights you'll wind up gaining a bad form and if you're a pacifist you'll barely digivolve to champion."

*flash*

DukeGod
2010-02-27, 09:41 AM
Being surprised by the maelstorm and not exactly understanding what it said,untl it just stops and a digimon appears,covered in blades,wondering if he saw that at once,hears a sound and two tamers are fighting only to them,everything flash again and see himself on some kind of classroom

Alright...things here are starting to feel way too real...wait what is that Agumon talking about?

Not taking any notes but paying attention to the class,starts getting confused,what if everything he saw in the games,every digimon and their world was actually a existing place...deciding he need some air starts to somewhat desperately look for the way out of the classroom

Randel
2010-02-27, 06:24 PM
Jake

After a minute or two, Jake decides that he can't actually materialize objects with his mind.

"Hmph, I guess this isn't a dream." He glances over himself to verify that he is indeed wearing clothes.

"Okay then, what exactly is going on here?" He asks Kamemon, glancing over the turtle-like Digimon.

"Kamemon reporting for duty sir!" The digimon says promplty and salutes. "I'm here seeking a Tamer to command me for the battles ahead!"

"Seeking a Tamer, eh?" Jake smiles, thinking this over. He glances at the other digimon in the area and circles Kamemon, giving him a look over. "Very well then. I Jake Noman, boy genius choose you to be my digimon underling."

Jake smiles and places his hand on Kamemons shoulder.

"First off though, mind filling me in on the det... ahh!" Jake lets out a yelp as he suddenly vanishes after choosing his partner.

Jayngfet
2010-02-28, 03:33 AM
Jake joins the other five. Other visions appear.

*flash*

A hooded figure, gloved and covered completley. It looks up at you directly, staring into you from behind a plain blue mask with no features.

*flash*

"SkullMeramon should be almost done by now" A human says, looks to be roughly twentysomething, blonde, in a knee length skirt.

A MagnaAngemon looks up "He always did take his time and show off."

"One would assume he'd take this seriously."

"He does, it's just his way of doing things."

*flash*

Jesse Drake
2010-02-28, 09:03 AM
"So, are you gonna become a Kabuterimon?" Asks Kane to Kokabuterimon.

The little bug shrugs. "I'm not sure. I guess that makes sense. Yeah, I'm gonna become a Kabuterimon!" The little guy kind of makes a weird sound that is a bit screechy and mechanical.

"Okay, well, when we get out of here, I guess you and I should probably start training, eh?"

"Sure thing Boss!" The little guy makes a muscle, though like the shrug before, Kane didn't see it.

Scotty88
2010-02-28, 12:49 PM
"well this is a first.. I was in a place that seemed like hell and a I had a body. Now I'm in heaven and I don't have a body at all... interesting.... very interesting."

After the series of visions. Kaiser thinks he is looking at Coronamon "So i guess i got to help you that Digivolution thingy and beat up other digimon?"

"um...... I think that case and I wouldn't mind digivolving although the I don't what form I'm going to take.. but it sounds fun."

Randel
2010-02-28, 05:16 PM
Jake

"Ahhh! More vision... darn it, I go through high school being one of the few kids not doing drugs and now I'm stuck in some kind of really bad acid trip."

he pauses

"Actually, I almost hope this is just an acid trip... if this is real then it opens up all sorts of philisophical questions that I don't want to deal with."

"Sir?" Kamemon asks.

"Meh, nothing... So, anyone here have any clues on whats happening? I just saw a quick flash of a robed guy in a blue mask and another vision of a twenty-something blonde talking to her angel friend about SkullMeramon."

Fan
2010-03-02, 11:28 PM
Having been in some what of a daze until now, the Gaomon punches Lucius in the stomach, which causes him to wake up rather abruptly, and this causes him to experience something akin to information shock...

Minuets later he stands again... breathing heavily as he says.

"Th..Thank you. I.. Needed that."

The Gaomon chuckles, and says.

"No problem, now I'm not gonna mince words or any of that kind of wussy crap. Your either my tamer or your not. Make your choice."

He surveys the Digimon for a few seconds, taking in just how.. solid.. and REAL the Digimon seemed... and then he realizes that it was real.. Oh this was gonna give him nightmares if half the other things he knew about were real...

"Well, I don't exactly know what a Tamer is... But thanks to that little helpful information show a few moments ago. I think I'd be happy to work with you my fellow...being. I believe that regardless of our differences, that we shall make a most excellent team."

The Gaomon's reaction can best be described as... aloof... yet underneath it, a experienced reader of body language could sense a welling pride, Lucius may not have been much in the real world, he DRESSED the part of a man who handled himself well, and traveled in high circles. Albeit a bit archaically, and the manner in which he WALKED spoke of a under lying experience. A velvet glove, which was all but aching to hold a sword.

Jayngfet
2010-03-03, 12:41 AM
And Lucius and Gaomon feel the world go white, and join the rest of the party for the last two visions.

*flash*

Two Tamer groups appear to be fighting it out, attacks hitting each other with everything.

"Scratch Smash!"

"Spiral Edge!"

To attacks collide in the air, causing a glowing burst that temporarily blinds. The digimon have gone pure white, and appear to be growing larger.

*flash*

"I can't even begin to guess where you're getting these random assumptions. If it's from the show, just throw all that garbage out the window, now."

*fla-

The flashing ends. You're in the clear sky, bodiless again, though no the feeling of being pulled grows stronger, until it drags you down towards the ground far below.

As you approach you get closer and closer to a jungle type area, and you can see two large settlements. You're being pulled somewhere between them. To a point where two rivers converge. As you're just a few meters from the ground you get the image of several creatures fighting.

You impact. It stings for a minute or two before you rise from the muddy crater created by the colission. Nothing broken or so much as bruised, odd. Your digimon stand next to you in no bad condition.

"Yow!" Candlemon ducks in time to dodge a stray shot fired from what looks like a Gorillamons arm cannon.

Another stray bolt from another beastial fighter heads right for you in the crater, but a sudden flash and a chrome colored figure stands in it's path. The blast impacts and seems to do no damage. A metallic simian tail swishes side to side idly, almost wistfully despite the blast it just took.

The figure turns his head, black lenses covering the eyes on a monkey esque face. He says casually "Sorry about the rough landing, everyone ok?"He unleashes a cocky grin.

A small green and brassy Geckomon leaps from a nearby tree at you, only for his hand to dart out faster than your eyes can see, grab him by a leg and hurl him over the treeline.

"I'd love to sit here and explain everything but first we have a little something to take care of. Red headbands on my guys, gold headbands-"

"GOTCHA!"
A golden shape bolts from amidst the battle, tackling the metal digimon and sending them both into the river.

Six digimon, they appear to be fighting.

A gorillamon (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/c/cb/Gorillamon.jpg) in a gold headband, the cannon is firing at a minotaurmon (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/7/7a/Minotarumon.gif) in a red headband, currently taking the shots as it charges somewhat slolwy.

A leomon (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/d/de/Leomon_b.jpg) in a gold headband, grappling with a red banded geogreymon (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/d/dd/GeoGreymon_b.jpg)

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-03, 05:47 AM
Mike

"CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!" is all Mike says as he sprints in the opposite direction into the nearest area of what his video-game addled mind takes for cover (which is basically behind a fallen tree), quite happily leaving everyone else to their own fate.

Seconds later Candlemon hops over it as well. As he lands he looks tired, breathing heavily. "It's alright for some, I don't have legs. HEY!!"

The yelp was because Mike had tried to hit him with a stray stick. "Hey, stop being such a coward, or so help me I'll melt your face off." His face is serious and his flame burns deep red, but seeing the fear on Mike's face he cracked into a smile. "Nah I'm just kidding. But seriously stay down, you look a bit flimsy and those guys aren't exactly pushovers."

Jayngfet
2010-03-04, 01:08 AM
The metal digimon is thrown back, whizzing past you as his golden digimon leaps into view as a Kingetemon (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/e/e9/KingEtemon_b.jpg).

"Fear not humans, for I, the glorious KingEtemon will save you! Join me and together we shall Liberate the digital world from it's savage-"

"Piss off you blowhard!" The original MetalEtemon comes flying back into view, performing a similar kick to the one it was just hit buy and sending them back into the trees.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-04, 08:11 AM
"Well, ain't this nice?" asks Kane. "Aren't those that Elvis guy?"

Kokabuterimon has no idea what Kane's talking about.

DukeGod
2010-03-04, 10:05 PM
"They sure got his hair
says Drake,more to not stay silent not exactly sure if he could remain sane if not talking to someone who looked like "normal"

Jayngfet
2010-03-04, 10:18 PM
"Yes, my hair is splendid and superior in every way to king stupid over here's stupid hat. Now then, you're supposed to be tamers! Pick a side and get to battling!" Metaletemon says, before throwing Kingetemon high into the air.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-07, 11:25 AM
"Cool- um..." Kane looks at the two. The king definitely looks better- a golden savior, as it seemed. "Let's get on the King's team." He says to Kokabuterimon. "Now, get in there!" He says to the little bug.

"Who do I fight boss?"

Randel
2010-03-07, 09:19 PM
Jake

Seeing Kane choose the King Etemon, Jake decides to stick with that until he gets a better idea of what is going on.

Jake rushes to Kanes side. "Okay, I don't know exactly whats going on, but I think us humans should stick together. If you're going with the King then I am too."

"What are your orders, sir?" Kamemon asks.

"Well, for now lets stick to defenses." Jake says, not wanting to get into any fights he can't win something from.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-07, 09:33 PM
"Good to know I have some allies in this." Kane remarks...

"I'm an ally-" remarks Kokabuterimon.

"Ah, yes- how about an ally of the same species." Kane says, amending his prior comment. "My name is Kane- this is Kokabuterimon." Kane extends his hand.

Randel
2010-03-07, 10:09 PM
Jake

Seeing Kane choose the King Etemon, Jake decides to stick with that until he gets a better idea of what is going on.

Jake rushes to Kanes side. "Okay, I don't know exactly whats going on, but I think us humans should stick together. If you're going with the King then I am too."

"What are your orders, sir?" Kamemon asks.

"Well, for now lets stick to defenses." Jake says, not wanting to get into any fights he can't win something from.

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-08, 09:54 AM
Mike

"So, what side are we picking" asked Candlemon, clearly keen to get involved.

"WE!!??! We aren't picking anything, you can do whatever the hell you like. The only thing I'm doing is getting out this frigging psychotic warzone. Good luck to ya mate."

With that Mike will begin crawling around the battle, staying out of sight as much as possible, looking for an opportunity to run without being killed.

"Big baby" says Candlemon as he hops forward to join the other humans side.

DukeGod
2010-03-08, 10:00 AM
"I guess we will be on opposite sides them..."

Says in a low tone as distances from the other tamers,midway in the walk proceeds to shout with all his lungs

Hey!Elvis-wannabe!I liked you so I am taking your side here

Turns to Dracomon and points at King Etemon -Dracomon,right? Blast that super-saiyan monkey project with all you can!

Laughing a lot while thinks "That HAS to be the weirdest thing i ever said..."

Jayngfet
2010-03-08, 03:03 PM
Dracomon uses baby breath, the flame blasts from his mouth and sails towards the Kingetemon. There is however a sharp divide, Dracomon being a rookie (though above average), while Kingetemon is Miga. The attack hits his face, blinding him for a moment but doing little overt damage. His metal counterpart takes advantige of the new circumstances and drives his fist into the golden primates face, sending him flying back into a small tree before both the digimon and plant fall to the ground.

KingEtemon rises again. Metaletemon grins "Looks like we've got a good guy on our side. C'mon, lets take out the trash!"

"Thats my line!"

The two primates lunge at each other again, grappling and wrestling as is their style.

The two tamers on defence manage to do so fairly well, keeping any stray attacks off.

Fan
2010-03-08, 06:58 PM
Lucius face palms... Honestly... such silly people... A Metal Elvis, and someone who looked to be a crazy megalomaniac going at it!

Never the less, he appreciated old style rock and roll. The kind of music that just soothes the soul. So he gestured silently to Gaomon, who's red scarf billowed in the air on a oddly placed dramatic wind as he said.

"Very well then. Metal Man. I'm with you. Now. DIGIMON FIGHT! READY?!

Gaomon lunged forward aiming a flurry of high powered punches into a wild barrage at the nearest rookie level digimon as it too screamed, blue fists blurring as it sped up.

"GO!"

(Sorry. I got Gundam V.S. Gundam Next recently... Had to make the reference !)

Jayngfet
2010-03-08, 07:14 PM
Gaomon aims a flurry of punches towards Candlemon

Response from Candlemon?

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-08, 07:28 PM
As the punch comes in Candlemon "jumps" and flips his head at Gaomon. As he does so large blobs of melted wax fly off from his head and stick to the enemy's arms, gluing it to the floor, before hopping to the side.

"Woo, go Candlemon, go Candlemon, everybody do the Candlemon shuffle."

Bad dancing ensues.

------------
Melted Wax or Paraffin Paralyzer, you decide.

Randel
2010-03-08, 07:33 PM
Assuming Candlemon is on Jakes side with Kane

Jake and Kamemon are in a defensive position, keeping an eye out for any attacks. Seeing the Dracomon try to attack a Mega level digimon, Jake yells.

"Hello? Mega level digimon? Attacking them is not going to work."

What's going on here? Are these people trying to get themselves killed or needlessly attacking their fellow trainers?

Then he sees Lucius send his Gaomon after the Candlemon who had moved to their side.

"Okay, thats it! Kamemon! Intercept that attack and return to defense."

"Yes, Sir!"

Kamemon dives to the ground and launches himself, rolling across the ground on his track-ball. The turtle digimon rams the Gaomon with his armored head (his Met Knuckle attack) and then gets back up, ready to retreat back into his shell to avoid damage (Cora Guard).

Jake points at the Gaomon. "Why are you attacking? There's no need for us to fight."

(In short, if Candlemon is on Jakes team then he's willing to keep him covered and help defend against attacks.)

Fan
2010-03-08, 07:38 PM
It's.. Wax... It wont hold anything built for muscle. Like Gaomon is. However, it does administer first degree burns.. Something that will warrant a "OW!". Slugging through the waxy mess though, Gaomon roars before charging, closing the remaining distance with a flying KIIICK!

That then spiraled into a PUUUNCH!

DukeGod
2010-03-08, 09:01 PM
Got long,so using Spoilers...

"Looks like the guy with the blue wolf,wait,Gaomon as he called him...I gotta study this "Digimon" game more if I go home or I will be at disadvantage...oh wait I am missing the point here,gotta focus on the battle,with the new guy things are pretty much even" thinks Drake

Taking another look at the battle stops for a few seconds analyzing his options,now that the initial burst of emotion was gone he could analyze his options coldly and find the most rational solution,and them starts thinking again while watching for any incoming attacks

Ok,let's see.Choice One,I could run away from the battle but that would not be fun at all.Not an option.Choice Two I keep atacking the SaiyanEtemon or whatever it is but it does not seem to make any damage I am just helping the Elvis.He seems to be holding os his own rather easily now,I might wait for it to get tired and them enter the battle,it would make more sense,so let's make it Plan B.Those two other digimon seems to be on defense only making them good targets,I think they are at Dracomon's same level also,one of the tamers is missing,I guess if he is planning some kind of surprise attack,so once they are defeated I help on the Mega one battle.Now if I recall Dracomons abilities correctly

Seeing as Gaomon was already battling Candlemon and the Kanemon was pretty much covering Candlemon,imagines it is a better idea to take him out first

"Dracomon,run to that turtle digimon and Tail Smash it into one of the trees

Jayngfet
2010-03-08, 09:08 PM
Gaomon attacks Candlemon with standard punches and kicks.

Dracomon attempts to hit Kamemon with tail smash, the attack approaches rapidly, and Kamemons stubby legs weren't built for quick dodging...

Randel
2010-03-08, 09:31 PM
Jake

Seeing Dracomon launch at his Kamemon, Jake yells out.

"Kamemon, Cora Guard!"

In an instant, Kamemon stops what he's doing and retreats into his shell. His arms and legs hide inside his armored body and his head pulls down and puts his armored helmet down to protect his face and neck.

Due to his sudden shift in size, Kamemon's weight is redistributed to make him froward-heavy and he falls down flat on his face. From this vantage point one can easily see that his helmet and shell (particularly the two main segments on his back) make him look like a computer mouse, the roller on his belly letting him roll on the ground easily.

Which means he's a sitting target for Dracomons tail smash attack...

*WHAM!* the dragon digimons tail smacks Kamemon right in the helmet, sending it flying several yards into a tree...

*CLICK!*

click?

The turtle digimons mouse-like components bounce him off the tree and his roller sends him rushing back towards Dracomon...

*KA-POW!*

The zooming Kamemon plows right into to Dracomons legs, sweeping him off his feet and landing him on the ground. Kamemon pops his arms and legs out and slowly gets up. He rubs his backside where he rammed into the tree.

"So, trying to get the jump on me, Soldier?" Kamemon frowns and looks at Dracomon. "I didn't start this fight but I'll end it if need be! Back down now or I'll whip some discipline into you!"

Jayngfet
2010-03-08, 09:46 PM
Kamemon deflects with Cora Guard. Kamemon counter attacks.

Dracomon takes no significant damage(though it does hurt), Kamemon and Dracomon rise from their positions at the same time.

Kingetemon throws Metaletemon across the river, which causes him to crash into Geogreymon and send them both flying into the trees.

Leomon draws his blade and charges, only for Metaletemon to catch the sword in his teeth.

"Ooo cah 'ay a da 'ame!" The metal warlords hand moves to his belt. The chrome digizoid plated stuffed animal opens it's mouth and the handle and guard of a katana appear, much larger than the caricature of a digimon that spit it out. After blatantly violating physics his hands grip the handle, pulling out a long blade and in one motion slicing leomons smaller blade in half.

As he spits it out leomon lets out a battlecry, the blade lengthens and regenerates. The cry is met by Geogreymon as he charges out, ready to rejoin the battle.

DukeGod
2010-03-08, 10:10 PM
"So that guy is using all it can to defend,a pretty good defense mind you...I hate turtlers,but with them if you can't break them with attacks alone use another thing and them attack even stronger when they are defenseless...first let's break his defense,throwing him at a tree won't work...so let's he seems to be partially metal

As the Leomon and GeoGreymon enters the fight of MetalEtemon and KingEtemon things seems to be getting way out of control,it was better finish quickly there

Dracomon,Baby Breath him at his helmet!

"Now let's see if his metal is as good heat conductor as I think it is..."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-08, 11:12 PM
"Kokabuterimon- get in there and do something, now!" Kokabuterimon rushes in.

"Kamemon- I've got your back!" Kokabuterimon rushes to Dracomon and flips him into the air, then gets ready to strike him hard once he comes down.

Randel
2010-03-09, 12:31 AM
Jake

"Thank you, Kokuwagamon!" Kamemon says, letting his ally intercept the attacker.

Meanwhile Jake keeps an eye out for any other opponents. "Kamemon, ready your Pointer Missile. Looks like these guys are serious for some reason."

Kamemon nods and the top of his helmet pops open to reveal a triangular missile shaped like a mouse pointer. His cyborg eyes blink as he locks onto Dracomon and prepares to let loose a volley of Pointer Missiles if Dracomon tries attacking anyone else.

"I'd stand down if I were you, Soldier." Kamemon says to Dracomon. "I'm no Harry Pointer but I'd be all to willing to drag you out and drop you in the recycling bin if you keep up this nonsense. Seriously, you're a rookie and you tried attacking a Mega level digimon for no reason, and now you're attacking us. Learn to pick your battles, Boy! Join us and we can watch each others backs instead of laying you out on yours."

Kamemons Pointer Missile is locked onto Dracomon and ready to fire the moment the other tries to attack an ally.

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-09, 05:32 AM
Mike

Seeing Gaomon hit Candlemon Mike, despite his desire to not die can't seem to stop himself from yelling at the stupid Digimon.

"Have you seen the size of that guy, wax won't keep him stuck. Use Candleburn you idiot!!"

Candlemon will then jump back, the flame atop his head burning deep red. As it starts to spark 12 extra eyes appear on it's face. Throwing his head forward 6 copies of the digicore fly out in an arc before streaming towards Gaomon, each one leaving a flame trail behind them in the air. They impact in quick succession, before his original flame returns to it's usual orange.

Scotty88
2010-03-10, 02:01 AM
As Kaiser watches the other people and their digimon pick sides and begins to fight their opposing sides, Kaiser begins to chuckle.

"hey man you OK....what you want me to do man. Pick a side and lets go I'm ready to fight." Then Coronamon does a fighting stance waiting Kaiser's choice.

Then Kaiser shouts out "AWWWWW MAN THIS IS SO COOL. IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE ARE IN A VIDEO GAME!!" then he looks a coronamon "OK!! LET'S GO FOR BROKE!!! BLAST THAT GOLDEN EYE SORE OR ANY ALLY THAT DEFENDS HIM!!!!"

before charging a Corona Flame "HA HA!! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!!"

Jayngfet
2010-03-10, 02:37 AM
Coronamon launches corona flame at Leomon, striking him in the back, causing his defence to falter as MetalEtemon sends him flying with a kick. While in the air he uses beast king fist, as geogreymon launches a blast from his mouth.

The blasts meet mid air, causing a large explosion filling the air with smoke and fire.

All because you lit the metaphorical fuse with a literal flame.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-10, 11:59 AM
Kokabuterimon, seeing that Kamemon can handle it from here, "flies" to the aid of Leomon now. He helps him back to his feet quickly, then squats down. He's preparing a mighty charge- and he nods to Leomon, to let him know that they should do a double team attack against the oversized lizard.

Jayngfet
2010-03-10, 12:26 PM
Kokuwagamon charges with Leomon, slamming into the huge orange red frame of Geogreymon, sending him flying back to the edge of the river ...into the gorillamon you're allied with!

Minotaurmon siezes the opprotunity, leapiong, slamming his drill arm into the ground and causing the earth to shake for a few moments, knocking everyone(including the Leomon and both Mega levels) off there feet.

DukeGod
2010-03-10, 01:52 PM
"This is pretty much a Battle Royale right now..."

Dracomon,Baby Breath the Kanemon again!

Keeping an eye on Leomon and the others as they could be useful right now

Jayngfet
2010-03-10, 03:01 PM
Geogreymon rises fast and unleashes Mega flame through the air. His target is the forgotten Gekomon, finally back. Gekomon dodges with frog jump.

Metaletemon leaps and grabs him as he's stuck in the air, holding him by the left leg and hurls him at Gorillamon, who takes the hit to the head and falls again, Gekomon falling into the river and begins drifting away.

Leomon rises and attempts to co-ordinate his attacks with Kingetemon, flanking the metal monkey who keeps him from doing much due to having a longer blade. Kingetemon however takes more effort as he dives in, landing on a kick but managing to land a golden fist to a chrome face.

Scotty88
2010-03-10, 04:14 PM
After seeing Coronamon in action "hey Coronamon I think it would be better to hit someone that's more your size.'

Coronamon slightly looks back at Kaiser and says [/color=darkred] "HEY man there is more than one golden eye sore around be more specific next time."[/color]

"oops my bad...well attack something at your level."

"ROGER THAT." Coronamon attacks the nearest rookie digimon who siding with Kingetemon

Jayngfet
2010-03-10, 04:19 PM
Coronamon uses corona flame, firing it on candlemon. You have one action before the flame connects and dodging isn't an option with your lack of legs...

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-10, 04:34 PM
Mike

((Never did find out if my attack hit.))

Candlemon, knowing he can't dodge, instead reaches into his digicore and hurls a ball of fire at the projectile to counter it.

Jayngfet
2010-03-10, 06:48 PM
Candle burn hits Gaomons left arm, not a direct hit, but Gaomon's arm is burned just below the shoulder.

Baby burn and Corona Flame collide, exploding between you, not much compared to the massive blasts a moment ago but still plenty of smoke and a loud "BOOM" sound.

Randel
2010-03-10, 11:13 PM
Jake

"Kamemon, counter and Met Knuckle!" Jake yells.

"Pointer Missile!" Kamemon yells as his missile launches out of his head and intercepts the Baby Breath in mid-air before it can hit.

Then, as smoke fills the air from the explosion, Kamemon runs forward and slides across the ground on his belly ready to ram Dracomon in the stomach.

"Actually... keep going and give Candlemon some transport!"

Kamemon keeps going and takes a swift right turn, using his arms and legs to propel himself along the ground as his rollerball spins. He rushes toward Candlemon.

"Need a lift, Soldier?" Kamemon asks, giving Candlemon a few seconds warning so that the candle digimon can leap up onto the turtles hard shell and the two can speed away from the three rookie opponents. With Kamemon giving them enough speed to avoid attacks from the others and Candlemon giving some ranged attacks the two would be unstoppable!

Jesse Drake
2010-03-11, 01:41 AM
Kokabuterimon looks for a way to weave through the fray unseen. He dashes to Gorillamon, and tries to get him to grab Geckomon. Kokabuterimon will stay close, so if someone tries to attack them, he'll flip them into the water.

Kane looks over at the battle and smiles. "You're doing great out there!"

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-11, 07:27 AM
Mike

Watching the ridiculous battle Mike seemed to accept that this wasn't real. He'd always wanted to do something like this so why the hell was he fighting it.

Staying between trees Mike watches as Candlemon gets scooped up. He seemed to obey commands so far, might as well give it another go.

"Candlemon, aim for the eyes. Blind the big bastard!"

Candlemon apparently continues to obey, launching another handful of fire at Metaletemon's eyes.

Jayngfet
2010-03-11, 11:16 AM
Candlemons attacks, unfortunatly, do not meet the eyes. Instead they impact against the protective visor in front of the ape digimons eyes.

"Won't work! My data has been modified and protected to the point where most champions can barely scratch me!"

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-11, 12:22 PM
Mike

Making an owl-like face (http://www.flashpointsocialmedia.com/Area51/Orion/Images/o_rly.jpg) Candlemon utters a single statement before firing again.

"O RLY??!?"

This next ball of fire instead aims right between Metaletemon's legs.

Jayngfet
2010-03-11, 02:57 PM
His face too becomes owl-like, though more severe. "Ya Rly!" (http://cdn.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ya_rly.jpg)

His groin however, is also chrome digizoid. Adding to that is the obvious question of why he would even have reproductive organs, since digimon are made wholly of data and don't seem to need them to determine gender.

(It's amazing, groin attacks seem to be so popular dispite genitalia appearing nowhere outside bad fanfiction. I mean it's not like anyone expects say, angewomon, to give birth and produce milk).

Scotty88
2010-03-11, 03:19 PM
"hey coronamon try to slow them two down. How many fireballs can you shoot out at a time??"

Coronamon makes a confused face before saying "hmm....I don't know let's find out."

Randel
2010-03-11, 08:22 PM
Jake

As Kamemon races across the ground, he takes a turn and moves around to the other side of the battle, keeping the three rookie-level opponents out of line-of sight.

"Darn it... what did we do to those guys? Well, at least they aren't bugging Kingetemon... who we are rooting for for some reason."

Frankly, Kamemon just wanted to stay out of this fight and protect himself... well, looks like neutral isn't a viable position.

"If we can't hurt Metaletemon directly, maybe we can put him off balance by striking the ground he's on." Kamemon loads another Pointer Missile and stops just long enough to fire one. The remote controlled missile flies through the air, doing a few turns before it swoops down at Metaletemon from behind and blasts the ground at his feet, hopefully knocking him off balance. The second the missile hits, Kamemon starts moving again.

Indestructible material aside, melee fighters are only effective so long as they've got a leg to stand on... and by extension ground to stand on.

Jayngfet
2010-03-11, 08:36 PM
Coronamon hesitates, pausing for a moment to build up energy before firing three shots at Candlemon. No faster, Candlemon has time to react but again a lack of legs.

Kamemon fires, a small blast, then another. Metaletemon begins falling backwards as you advance towards him.

DukeGod
2010-03-11, 08:39 PM
Dracomon,Tail Smash the Kanemon on one of those enemy Mega-level digimons!

"Let's see you bounce back now..."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-11, 08:45 PM
(So Gorillamon and Geckomon cannot be rescued at this point?)

Kokabuterimon rushes towards Dracomon- not able to stop the attack, but hoping to catch him off guard. Another flip, sending him flying towards Kingetamon this time. As that happens, he'll shout out "Hit a home run!"

Hit- kick. It's all the same.

Jayngfet
2010-03-11, 08:52 PM
(You can, Gorillamon is getting up and Gekomon reappears here)

Dracomon hits Kingetemon as he tries to take advantage of his rivals falling, hitting him hard in the back of the leg. He lurches a bit before leomon grabs him and gets him back on his feet.

However it causes Kokugawamon to sail over his head.

That however cost him, as a kick from GeoGreymon sends him flying into Gekomon, who once again has tried bounding back into the fight.

The noises of frustration coming out of Gekomons mouth are both so profanity laden and incoherent sticking them here wouldn't exactly do much more tham create random ***'s with the occasional cluster of random words.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-12, 10:42 AM
Kokabuterimon grows angry with that pesky GeoGreymon. He rubs his feet on the ground, before charging forth, ready to perform his Beetle Lariat attack.

With a flying leap, he soars into the air near GeoGreymon's neck, and tries to wrap his oversized feet around the monsters neck. He roars out at a small line.

"That's the Beetle Lariat- that'll be the last thing you remember from this fight my friend!"

Randel
2010-03-12, 02:07 PM
Jake

"You know... you're starting to annoy me." Kamemon says as Dracomon rushes at him. "Pointer Missile!" Still laying on the ground, Kamemon sends a few of his Pointer Missile barrage towards Dracomon instead of Metaletemon.

Kamemon stops firing occasionally to use his arms and legs to roll out of the way, making himself harder for Dracomon to hit and not giving him the angle to send him toward the Megas.

"Candlemon, I don't think we're going to get anywhere if these idiots keep bugging us. Lets blast the Dracomon so we can actually help out. Pointer Missile!"

Kamemon fires off several more Pointer Missiles at Dracomon, most coming in from the front while other veer to the sides to get the dragon digimon from other angles.

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-12, 02:23 PM
Mike

"Whatever you say, I was sure that last one would work. CANDLEBURN!"

Candlemon intersperses his fireballs with the missiles from his temporary steed.

DukeGod
2010-03-12, 03:04 PM
Damn!:smalleek:

As Kanemon fires a barrage of Pointer Missiles at Dracomon,things just get worse when they actually manage to make Candlemon add his fires in the party

Double damn...:smallannoyed:

Grabs Dracomon and runs as fast as possible to the area where the Mega were fighting and try to make the missiles and fire harm one of them,preferably enemy

Fan
2010-03-12, 08:49 PM
Mike

"Whatever you say, I was sure that last one would work. CANDLEBURN!"

Candlemon intersperses his fireballs with the missiles from his temporary steed.

Gaomon had lay in wait, carefully observing his now flying enemies flight pattern... Climbing to a vantage point that was angled enough for him to leap off of. Then.. As the Turtle Candle Combo was about to zoom bye, he lept at the perfect moment, his body accelerating to ridiculous speeds as he activated his powers for the first time of the battle ZOOMING at Candelmon.

"GAO RUSH!"

He then begins to speed up intensely, his fists flying at super natural speeds as he continues, each punch a blur compared to the slow movements of candlemon, red gloved fists striking out again and again attempting to find purchase to grab the candlemon to initiate a another manuever during which he would activate double back hand... and then comboing into a double upper. Picture it like a grab combo on a fighting game.

"Keep your eyes on the fight punk!"

Jayngfet
2010-03-12, 09:04 PM
Kokabuterimon Catches Geogreymon offguard and causes him to fall, the off guard causing an unexpected combo with the fireballs and missiles. However a stray arrow catches him in a chitinous arm, digging into the thick forearm and doing some damage.

Dracomon runs, the missiles from Candlemon and Kamemon can be dodged, barely. The blasts bounce off the metal digimon but injure Leomon and Geogreymon. Most of them. A few strike your body, and the tamers. The digimon can handle most of it with only a few injuries but it HURTS the tamer, pain, burns, piercing. You can move but you're bleeding more than a little here.

To make matters worse you're now a few feet away from a huge battle between monsters that can rip you in half without blinking.

(Fan, a better explanation please. Kamemon and Candlemon are moving fairly fast, sneaking up behind them seems really far fetched).

Jesse Drake
2010-03-12, 10:27 PM
"Hot damn that hurts!" Roars Kane. "Whoever did that will pay!" He doesn't mean that, but he is pissed for sure. A stream of curse words flows from his mouth for a few seconds, as he puts out the fires on his coat and rubs his wounds carefully. "Holy Sh-" He grabs a particularly big hole on his coat. "Man! This cost me a fortune!"

Scotty88
2010-03-13, 02:28 AM
after Kaiser sees Dracomon in a pinch "Hey Coronamon new plans... help out the blue dragon looking monster in any way you can."

DukeGod
2010-03-13, 10:59 AM
Being the one closest to the missiles and where they hit notices afther thinking something that he was alive,good news for him.Them receives the bad news as if he is alive the pain is there,without knowing any better way to relieve it gives the highest shout he can,after that remenbers the danger where they were,he was alive but maybe a few seconds away of being killed by the digimon

Let's see,I am burned,in lots of pain and in the middle of a war of creatures that took more damage them me and probably did not even notice...looks bad

Trying to raise himself don't manage to make much strenght before spiting some blood,moving his tongue around his mouth he can notice that it looked like he did not lost any teeth at least.Starts to walk away from the battle after trying to run and finding himself in too much pain to actually do it

That was a bad ideia huh,Dracomon? Running away from missiles and hoping not to be hit by the explosions...oh wait,there's something coming

As soon as he sees Coramon coming,stops to walk and pretty much sits on the ground,he had no chance of escaping aniway,once he is close enough to hearr asks

Friend or foe?

Jayngfet
2010-03-13, 03:55 PM
Gaomon takes Candlemon off Kamemon Candlemons reaction?

Metaletemon slashes with the Chrome Digizoid blade, fending off the opponent to say "This isn't working, no sense damaging the humans, Minotaurmon, do your thing!"

He dives and crashes into KoKabuterimon sending him off Geogreymon as Minotaurmon uses Earthquake Drilll.

Once again everyone is knocked off balance.

"Anyone who can't go fast get on Geogreymon, I'll take care of Leomon and King Dumbass!"

Scotty88
2010-03-14, 01:41 AM
Coronamon hears Dracomon but says nothing til he reaches the sitting digimon. He then extends his hand out and says "Don't worry friend, I'm not here to hurt you. Here to help you knock the wax and shell off these two."

Randel
2010-03-14, 12:26 PM
Jake

Jake was running to catch up to Kamemon when the macross missile massacre of Pointer Missiles exploded across the battlefield. Jake is knocked back and there are numerous gashes across his leather jacket and he sees some scratches across his sun/safety glasses.

"Ow, Kamemon! Wait up, I think we need to..." Then the Earthquake courtesy of Minotaurmon knocks him off balance.

When Jake gets back up he sees that Gaomon had knocked Candlemon off of Kamemons back. The the goon squad of Coronamon and Dracomon were trying to attack Candlemon and Kamemon.

Okay... Kane and KoKabutarimon are helping out with the Megas on 'our' side so thats good. With Candlemon with me its two against three while still trying to keep Metaletemon off balance...

Kamemons gonna need a little boost.

Jake digs through his pockets looking for anything that might possibly help... then he pulls out his Digivice and his extra pair of sunglasses.

...wait.

Kamemon is on his back, momentarily confused when Gaomon grabbed Candlemon off his back and then knocked for a loop when the Earthquake shook him.

"Kamemon, get up! I need you to save Candlemon."

"Sorry Sir, I'm a little incapacitated..." Kamemon rocks back and forth trying to get back on his feet, his shell making it harder to roll over.

"No time... quick, use THIS!"

Jake throws his pair of sunglasses at Kamemon, the shades spinning slowly through the air until Kamemon grabs them with one hand.

"Um... okay..." Kamemon puts them on.

"Now... if I've learned anything from watching the animated series of Digimon, its that you can digivolve digimon with a digivice... eh, for pretty much any reason you want."

"You want me to Digivolve? With... sunglasses? I don't think that possible..."

"Then go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! KAMEMON, DIGIVOLVE!"

Jake gets close and activates his digivice, bathing Kamemon in its light...

Jesse Drake
2010-03-14, 02:47 PM
"This is over." Says Kane quickly. He runs to grab KoKabuterimon, and helps him up. "Hey there champ."

"What's going on boss." He looks confused. "We're not done!"

"No, they retreated- victory is ours!" He smiles. "My liege, your side has won!" Kane yells up to KingEtamon.

Jayngfet
2010-03-14, 05:47 PM
The digivice on Jakes wrist, which seems to be on your wrist in the form of a watch, lets out a brief flash from the screen. Various numbers flash across it.

A tiny ray of light fires from the watch, hitting Kamemon. A small amount of buildup and

...something else entirely happens. The beam dies down, your digivice flashes again to display the following message:

Kamemon
Rookie Level
Data Attribute
Cyborg digimon

Kingetemon and Metaletemon share a look, it seems familiar to them. Metaletemon doesn't bother with any cliche "I'll get you next time!"'s.

Minotaurmon charges, knocking over Gekomon one last time before leaping and landing near Geogreymons tail.

"How do ya do." He grins

Randel
2010-03-14, 07:05 PM
Jake

Jake blinks as he looks at the device. "Hmm... better read the instruction manual." he says as he reaches down to help Kamemon up.

Seeing Minotaurmon rush towards Geogreymon, Jake thinks for a moment. I'm pretty sure those two are on the same side, must be retreating. No sense attacking at this point.

Then Jake and Kamemon turn around to look at Gaomon, Dracomon, Coronamon, and their respective Tamers.

"Okay guys, looks like Metaletemon and his gang are retreating. Are you going to calm down and help sort this mess out or are we going to do one of those things where the party gets split up and put on different sides and things get alot worse for everyone?"

Kamemon looks at Gaomon who had attacked Candlemon recently, ready to take the boxing wolf digimon down a peg if he keeps attacking his ally.

"Seriously, don't split the Party."

If the battle has more or less calmed down then Jake slowly makes his way to Kane and Mike so that the group can hear Kingetemons explanation for what's been going on. If any of the other trainers decide to flee with Metaletemon then he won't stop them... hopefully the group can contact eachother later and sort this mess out.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-14, 07:21 PM
"Well, so what now?" asks Kane. He looks at the King happy to receive orders.

He turns to Jake. "I guess you're lucky that nothing happened there." He states. "I don't suppose a kid like you caught the first series of the show did you?"

Randel
2010-03-14, 08:47 PM
Jake

Jake thinks about it "Actually, I did see the first series. Started with five digidestined and they had to fight Devimon. Then came the second season where they fought Etemon. Then Myotismon after that."

He shrugs "I'm pretty sure that in the show, rookie level digimon digivolve into champion when there is a major fight they need to win. Didn't Augumon turn into Greymon in the first episode and they spend the next four episodes getting everyone else? I figured there was at least a decent chance that I could get Kamemon to digivolve... what with it being a critical moment and all."

"The only time anything bad happened during a digivolution was in second season where Tai tried making Greymon go Ultimate and he turned into Skullgreymon, wasn't it?" Jake asks wondering if there was anything he missed.

Kamemon just looks curious, not fully understanding all the details of what they are talking about.

DukeGod
2010-03-14, 08:52 PM
After hearing they were going to retreat notices he can't really go fast,so he needed to get to GeoGreymon
OK,let's go to that Greymon guy,so,if eer Fire Digimon...think you can carbonize my wounds once we get there?This bleeding is really going to be a problemasks Drake looking at Coronamon while slowly walks towards GeoGreymon

Jesse Drake
2010-03-14, 08:57 PM
"Ah, you've got it my friend." He says smiling. "It's just, I don't think it matters what level you are, if you'd have pushed him into Digivolving early, bad things might have happened." Kane reaches for a cigarette, and signals Candlemon to light him. He doesn't seem angry at all, he's just offering a bit of help.

"But I'm sure you could have made it work." He doesn't sound like a smart alec at all as he says that, rather, somewhat sincere. "I mean, we seem a bit more in control than those little kids on the show, wouldn't you say?"

Randel
2010-03-14, 10:30 PM
Jake

"Well, at least a bit more genre-savvy... I think. Unless its wrong genre savvy and things work differenly here than in the show." He holds up his digivice. "Speaking of which... I think this one may be different than the one in the first series. The first series ones could digivolve a rookie into a champion when they were ready for it. I think to go from Champion to Ultimate they needed to collect crests."

He thinks it over... "And in the second series the 2nd generation of digidestined needed digieggs to digivolve. At least until after they beat the Digimon Emperor at which point I think a few of them got to digivolve normally. After that they needed to DNA digivolve two champion level ones together to get ultimate level ones."

"I forget what things were like in the third series... that was the one that took place in the "real world" wasn't it? They needed cards to do stuff... I forget exactly what started happening after they finally got to the digital world except there was the D-Reaper that was eating everything."

"Thats the last I've known about the francise... I know there was one or two more series after that but I have no idea what it was about."

He rubs his chin "Think I only saw about a minute or two of the latest series... had a scene with Augumon eating fast food hamburgers in the real world and I think they had some kind of big Digidestined school or organization that handled that stuff since people weren't freaked out about it. God, I reminded me of Yu-Gi-Oh GX and I was afraid it would turn into some sort of weird combination of pokemon and childrens card games on motorcycles in a wizards school..."

"Damm, that would make for a good abridged series..." He looks around at the very real digital world he's in at this very moment "... this could get very awkward and Meta if we're not careful." Jake says, blinking as he glances around for signs of a 'Forth Wall'.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-14, 10:41 PM
Kane starts flicking his watch. "I wonder if we can use this to track down those others." He says quietly. "I think that one boy left with the others. I hate to see someone fall into a bad crowd-." He looks at KingEtamon. "I mean, to side with an enemy of the king is a sure fire way to get yourself killed."

"Um... Boss- this guy isn't the king of the Digiworld or anything."

"What? Um... really?"

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I thought you knew."

"Oh... well, we still picked the right side."

Scotty88
2010-03-14, 10:47 PM
After hearing that they was in a retreat Kaiser stands there mumbling "Retreat...aww come on man." then he begins running towards Coronamon and Dracomon

Coronamon helps Dracomon walk to GeoGreymon while saying "umm I don't think I'm much of a healer."

Jayngfet
2010-03-16, 01:53 PM
There is no fourth wall, though that wall is usually invisible and more like a lens, so that confirms or denies nothing.

Metaletemon "The whole digital world, not yet. I DO however have a city, and a few towns" He grins.

Randel
2010-03-18, 06:56 PM
Jake

While Jake approaches Kingetemon with Kane and Mike, the albino looks at his Digivice carefully, trying to see how many buttons are on it and if there are any clues as to its functionality.

"I don't suppose this thing comes with an instruction manual?" he asks Kamemon. "I'd love to poke at this awhile to tell how to work it, but I don't want to risk scrambling your data... er, if its even possible for this thing to do." Jake keeps looking at the device, keeping it pointed away from Kamemon as he gingerly presses a few buttons on it to find the 'help' menu.

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 07:34 PM
You push around a few buttons. A new window is opened, looks vaguely like notepad or microsoft word or outlook express. From the general feel of it, it looks like you can type messages.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-18, 07:55 PM
Kane smiles. "So-" He doesn't care if he scrambles data. "Let me see what I can do?" He starts pushing buttons. KoKabuterimon almost says something, but doesn't. Not to Kane.

He turns to Kamemon and says "These humans are quite stubborn and... strong willed, wouldn't you say?" You can tell he was being polite. He doesn't dislike Kane, but clearly he's not of the same nature.

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 08:37 PM
You tap various buttons. Various things happen.

First it reads

Kokabuterimon
Rookie Level
Virus Attribute
Type: Insect digimon

Then comes the message function, which gets a few random notes before switching to another function. A small line of light travels from the digivice on your wrist, then to your digimon, then to Kamemon, before stopping.

Between the two digimon, halfway down the light ray is a small bead of light.

You both get the same message on your digimon.

Confirm?

Y/ N

Jesse Drake
2010-03-18, 09:08 PM
KoKabuterimon looks at Kane, as to say "What are you doing!!!":smalleek:, but doesn't speak. Kane smiles, and asks KingEtamon "So... what's going on here?"

If KingEtamon doesn't know, or says it's harmless, he'll select yes. Also, Kane will take notice to see if there are any warnings, red lights, noises emitted, or anything that would alarm him that this might alert him that this is dangerous to KoKabuterimon. He's an ex-cop after all. He'd know the typical, universal signs of danger.

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 09:18 PM
The only symbol is some kind of strange thing. Two small wings, a large lower body ending in a point, a skinny waist. It's also covered in stripes.

The image appears for Kane and Jake.

Kingetemon "I've never seen a digivice before,I thought humans were supposed to know about this kind of thing."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-18, 09:22 PM
Yes. Kane hits the button- he'd be extremely sorry to Kamemon, KoKabuterimon, and even Jake, if the Digimon were deleted, but from the looks of things, that wasn't gonna happen.

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 10:34 PM
...and KoKabuterimon dissolves into a cloud of zero's and one's. They float in the air and migrate to Kamemon before stopping halfway there.

The digivice readout doesn't seem urgent, it looks like you can stop this if you need to.

Jake's digivice begins flashing

Y/N

Randel
2010-03-19, 12:04 AM
Jake

Seeing KoKabuterimon dissolve into bits of data, Jake looks concered. "Wait... this looks like it might be one of those DNA digivolving things..." Jake says.

Kamemon looks at the specks of data in wonderment and smiles.

"Lets do it, Soldier!" Kamemon says, giving a thumbs up.

Jake is a little reluctant, but steels himself and goes ahead with it and hits yes on the digivice.

He stands back to see what happens to their two digimon.

Jayngfet
2010-03-19, 01:00 AM
KoKabuterimon and Kamemon combine to form Waspmon (http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Waspmon)

From the display on your digivices it looks more or less like it lasts as long as everyone involved(digimon and tamers no both sides) want it to.

Waspmon hovers in the air, hesitant as two separate personalities boil inside it.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-19, 09:52 AM
Kane smiles. "Remember this app." He says quickly. Then, he separates KoKabuterimon from the mix, and smiles even wider. "Well, how did that feel?"

KoKabuterimon looks at Kane and smiles back. "Whoa! For a second, I thought I was a goner. But that was actually quite interesting!"

Randel
2010-03-20, 06:00 PM
Jake

"Aha, so that's how it works." Jake ponders this and looks at Mike and Candlemon. "Though for now it looks like we're a three man team... a Power Trio I suppose." He looks at his own Digivice and maneuvers to the combination App they just used.

"Kamemon, lets see what happens when you and Candlemon combine... er, that is if you feel up to it." He says to both Kamemon and Candlemon.

"I must say it was quite an experience." Kamemon says, stretching a little to get used to the idea of suddenly growing flight engines and then returning to normal. "I say we should try all the combinations to see which one is most optimal for a given situation." He says logically "That way we can weigh the pros and cons and see how the remaining rookies level digimon can support the combined one."

Jake nods at this, then looks at the digivice. "I wonder if we can combine all three at once." he asks.

Jayngfet
2010-03-20, 07:27 PM
(Sorry bout the short combination post sequences will be longer next time)

Kamemon and Candlemon

The figure on the display is humanoid, red and blue with a single horn on it's head. Flame patterened and clawed it looks smaller, though more agile.

Scotty88
2010-03-20, 07:43 PM
OOC: Assuming Kaiser and Coronamon are near Metaletemon..

"Sooo....why was you and you look alike was fighting."

Jayngfet
2010-03-20, 09:04 PM
"That is ...a really long story. The simple version is he took you from the human world to fight other digimon. I tried to recruit a set of tamers to stop him but a third group intercepted them. So I had to come here and try to stop him as he summoned you here, only for this to break out. Yes, that is the SIMPLE VERSION."

Scotty88
2010-03-21, 05:49 PM
"Hmm.... I see. So I guess its safe to say you two is in some type of war and you recruit us humans to fight along side of you."

Randel
2010-03-21, 09:49 PM
Jake

"Hmm... that looks kinda like Flamedramon." Jake says, looking at the small digital picture.

He exits out of the combining feature and searches through the other features... looking to see if there is one that brings up a map or phone or maybe some way to contact or track the three other Tamers.

He wonders if Metaletemon was providing any more exposition for the others than Kingetemon was providing for them.

Jayngfet
2010-03-22, 01:29 AM
Jake fiddles through the controls. You can send messages either to your partner, or another digivice within range. The problem being with the other team moving so quickly they'll be out of range in under a minute.

Metaletemon responds to Kaiser "That'd be it. Same thing happening all over, Digimon summoning humans to try to get an edge, followed by more digimon in control summoning humans in defense, followed by a whole lot of headaches all around. This is the simple version, but you've been brought here to deal with the problem, since there's something about the digimon-tamer dynamic that makes Tamers slightly more powerful than unpartnered digimon, and the new numbers are making conventional methods difficult to impossible. This is of course ignoring the few humans already around somewhere far away, or else only rumered to be walking around. As I said, a lot of headaches all around."

DukeGod
2010-03-22, 02:26 PM
OOC:sorry,spent most of the week off computer
IC
Let me see if I got this straight,he summoned us,you summoned another group and them another one sorta came without anyone summoning?And all that cause he wanted a Tamer to get SLIGHTLY stronger?

Jayngfet
2010-03-22, 04:52 PM
"At some point, somewhere, things got slightly out of control."

Scotty88
2010-03-22, 06:20 PM
"slightly??? after that rumble I say that they are."

Jayngfet
2010-03-22, 09:39 PM
"That? Thats nothing compared to what mass amounts of digimon or experienced tamers get up to. I've got recordings of one tamer tearing through a dozen champion level digimon with one hit at the most we've seen from a few years back."

DukeGod
2010-03-22, 10:14 PM
So,you're talking about Tamers like us here?Commanding a Digimon and turning the tides of battles around?That's just...INSANE!?How the hell that happens?Î mean we're just humans,we get few knowledge from the game but the way things occur are different you know...ooh man I need a medic...or to wake up

Hangs onto GeoGreymon's horn looking at Dracomon and trying to actually put some sense in that logic

Jayngfet
2010-03-22, 10:17 PM
"Most humans you hear about used to take to it fairly easily ...of course there's so much rumer and some of that was so long ago details are scarce. Whoever's being summoned now seems to adapt fine. But hey, if you're going to wimp out we can send you home, more or less."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-23, 09:09 AM
Kane flips through his watch, looking for some sort of tracking program. That would be two groups of tiny red dots. "We could ride Waspmon to get to them." He mutters softly.

Jayngfet
2010-03-23, 12:13 PM
Unfortunatly, there doesn't seem to be a tracking program. Looks like you'll need to do it the hard way.

DukeGod
2010-03-23, 01:37 PM
I need a medic cause I am burned Elvis!We humas die from this damm stuff.And don't start the "You're so weak" diaologue or anything like that

Turns at Coronamon

Think you can carbonize my wounds and at least stop the bleeding or not?I know you're not a medic but I am pretty desperate right now...

Jayngfet
2010-03-23, 03:36 PM
"Fine then, we should be back in about ten minutes. We can get you patched up from there."

Jesse Drake
2010-03-23, 03:42 PM
Kane turns to Jake. "I don't believe I got your name. I told you mine- Kane." He smiles, then goes to initiate the DNA digivolution again. "Whenever you're ready, we'll go find those others. I can't stand it when TV shows split up characters like this, so I'll be damned if I let it happen in real life." He says that last bit with a small amount of skepticism towards the whole evening. "Next thing you know, we'll be fighting some polar bear or something." He's muttering now, and slightly inaudible.

Scotty88
2010-03-23, 06:02 PM
Coronamon
"Well I guess is can try to help out. Lets hope for the best." He begins to attempt to carbonize the wound

Randel
2010-03-23, 06:18 PM
Jake

"Jake Noman" He says in response as he gets out his digivice and prepares to combine their digimon into Waspmon.

"Okay, Kamemon, lets try this again." He uses the digivice to remerge the two prepared rookie level digimon again.

"Hmm... I wonder if we could combine Candlemon into this mess and get an Ultimate level digimon." he says offhand. Though Kanes earlier warning about forcing digimon to digivolve before they are ready rings in his ears... might want to stick to next episode before going Ultimate.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-23, 09:31 PM
Once the Digimon are digivolved, Kane will hop on. "Well, Jake," he pauses, and realizes he doesn't know Mike's name. "And, you are- anyways, we've got some searching to do." He looks at the newly reformed Waspmon. "So, are you guys ready?"

Jayngfet
2010-03-26, 04:47 PM
(Aaargh, gitp ate my lengthy post, I'll try again shortly)

Randel
2010-03-27, 02:08 PM
Jake

"Eh, if its all the same to you, I'll walk and let the flying digimon fly by itself. I prefer my feet safely on the ground at least until we're sure that Waspmon won't get attacked or suddenly return to normal in midair."

If Kane wants to ride on Waspmon then he's free to do so. Jake pulls out his digivice and tries calling Kane so they can keep in contact even if Kane is high in the air.

Jesse Drake
2010-03-27, 09:06 PM
Kane does indeed fly on Waspmon.