PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else having troubles with FPSBannana?

Dragero
2010-02-27, 07:09 PM
When I visted FPSBannana today, I got a message saying I have malware, and they would remove it for free.....blah blah blah. I hit X to exit it, but it still brought me to a page that said somthing about removing Malware. I didn't realy read it cause I was rushing to bring up Task Manager and close iexplorer.exe. I did a virus scan, I seem to be fine cause I exited so fast.

Has FPSBannana been hacked?

(note: This Message overlapped the whole screen and wouldn't let me press anything else)

littlebottom
2010-02-27, 07:43 PM
first of all "Back" button is your friend, its at the top left usually, and hitting it a couple times will take a couple of screens away and just dont click anything on that final screen and as i believe, things will have turned out alright. second of all, B*n*n*s must not be mentioned!

Dragero
2010-02-27, 08:10 PM
Ummmm may I ask why I can`t mention long yellow fruit?

Don Julio Anejo
2010-02-27, 08:21 PM
Ummmm may I ask why I can`t mention long yellow fruit?
B A N A N A S
This s**t is bananas!

Few times I've been around the track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl

^
^
That's why.

littlebottom
2010-02-27, 08:31 PM
i just looked but i couldnt find the thread. if someone would be so kind as to link the thread to explain why we cant say the yellow fruits name.

Dragero
2010-02-27, 09:06 PM
B A N A N A S
This s**t is bananas!

Few times I've been around the track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl

^
^
That's why.

Errr

What?

Don Julio Anejo
2010-02-27, 09:13 PM
Errr

What?
Hollaback Girl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY)

Scoot
2010-02-27, 09:14 PM
i just looked but i couldnt find the thread. if someone would be so kind as to link the thread to explain why we cant say the yellow fruits name.

Here ya go. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119891)

And I just went to the site and didn't recieve the same message, whatever that may mean to you.

Dragero
2010-02-27, 09:32 PM
Hmm odd.......

Also about mods hating bananas.....I am so confused! I thought I knew this forum well!

Elm11
2010-02-27, 11:09 PM
you can never truely know the forums. Only think that you can.

Oh, and the whole Bananas thing with The mod-king, don't ask, just, don't XD

Groundhog
2010-02-28, 12:17 AM
So wait a minute. That means that the Playground Cookbook isn't allowed to have any recipes with (unmentionable) in them? No fancy ice cream sundaes? I am greatly saddened by this.

Rockphed
2010-02-28, 12:22 AM
So wait a minute. That means that the Playground Cookbook isn't allowed to have any recipes with (unmentionable) in them? No fancy ice cream sundaes? I am greatly saddened by this.

Oh, you can have (redacted) in your cookbook, you just need to be creative in avoiding mentioning the phone berries.

Also, FPSBannana seems to work normally for me in FireFox. I have never been there before, and I am unlikely to ever return, but it works. Something about horizontal scroll bars just bugs me.:smallyuk:

Mystic Muse
2010-02-28, 12:52 AM
"I don't know what a hollaback girl is. All I know is I want to kill her"

one of the few funny "Family guy" lines.

Acanous
2010-02-28, 01:01 AM
I don't get it. you don't get any dirty sounds from spelling it out.

Firestar27
2010-02-28, 03:22 AM
This is the second time I have heard that song referenced tonight, so I figured I might as well look it up and listen to the whole thing. I knew which song it was, I had heard the chorus, but I decided to listen to the whole song.
I now believe that Don Julio Anejo has a death wish. I will track you down on the interwebs for subjecting (shut up, listening to that song was compulsion!) me to that song! :smallfurious:
:smalltongue:
Also,
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5349828#post5349828
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119891
Just for your convinience. :smalltongue:

Cheesegear
2010-02-28, 03:31 AM
The forum also doesn't like talking about pasta.