PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Bull rush question

DonDuckie
2010-02-27, 07:24 PM
Can I bull rush as part of a full attack action? I guess 'no', but is there then a way of doing it.

What I am trying to accomplish is this: disarm the opponent, then rush him/her back 5 ft:smallbiggrin:. Does any of you know of a way to accomplish this(or removing the weapon from the opponent's square).
I saw a whip-focused PrC; the Lasher - IIRC - but it's not really what I'm looking for.

TIA

Critical
2010-02-27, 08:00 PM
You can pull this off with a Belt of Battle(Magic item Compendium) or being polymorhped(or using a cloak of shapechange) into a Choker.

lsfreak
2010-02-27, 08:15 PM
Be Large (or Powerful Build) and have Knockback (when you power attack, you can bullrush an opponent when you hit them with a melee hit).

I let people sacrifice an attack with their weapon to attempt to knock a disarmed weapon away. First attack disarms, second attack knocks the weapon out of the square: attack roll versus the weapon (provokes without Improved Disarm), they pick to fling it left or right, and then a Str check as a 'bull rush' to see how far it's thrown.

Greenish
2010-02-27, 08:27 PM
Brutal Surge weapon enchantment allows you to use Bull Rush for free when you hit the enemy for 1+con/day.