PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Making my kobold

Touchy
2010-02-28, 12:03 AM
Unlike the last thread(About an unarmed fighter) I promise not to be a **** about it.
Kobold sorc 2/ Paragon 3
http://www.roguepenguin.com/castellar/profiler/view.php?id=4772
What I think:
I'm not sure if paragon is the "Best" choice, but I was pointing out Kobold web enhancements, he thought it was OP but the kobold abilities would negate this. So he wanted to see it in action, and I took the chance to play a kobold. I'm trying to be a generalist sorcerer, with some buffs/debuffs/damage spells. I got practiced spellcaster so my lost caster level is regained, the question is that is Kobold paragon worth it? If it's not worth it for this build what builds are it worth? I still need to buy items, and nothing is finalized. We rolled for stats, Kobold paragon gave me a plus 2 bonus to CHA and I pumped CON(So I'm not so squishy).
And if it's possible to get a dip that does not remove any more spellcasting levels

I'd like to use core spells, but I can go out of line, I just need a net reference for me and my DM.
I don't have the books, but I've been using the SRD and crystal-keep so far and it's taken me places so far.

inb4dragonwaught.