PDA

View Full Version : Camelot WW 0.5 - Le Morte D'arthur (GAME ON)

Pages : [1] 2

lostlittlebear
2010-03-01, 07:42 AM
Camelot WW 0.5 - Le Morte D'arthur
For decades King Arthur and his court have stood proud as exemplars of all things knightly and chivalrous, but of late the corruption seeping into the hearts of men has found its way even into Camelot itself. In recent years, the great realm has fallen into disrepair, as knights squabble amongst themselves over titles and tributes, forgetting their roles as guardians of the common folk. Even the King himself, once a paragon of knightly virtue, has of late seemed brooding and withdrawn, disturbed by rumors of adultery between his wife and one of his closest knights.

But the denizens of Camelot have little time to reflect on their woes, for a month ago a messenger arrived, reporting the landing of a mighty army on Britain's shores. At it's head was Mordred, son of Arthur by incest, the personification of all the sins of the realm and it's good King. Raising an army, the King marched forth, the two armies met on the field of Camlamn, drawing up battle-lines on either side.

But the night before the battle was to be joined, a few knights of Camelot were found dead in their beds, stabbed treacherously through the heart even as they lay in their sleep. As dawn came, the denizens of Camelot were forced to confront the harsh reality that amongst them were traitors - secret supporters of Mordred's cause, who would break all the rules of chivalry to put him on the throne.

And thus it was that the mighty battle of Camlamn was decided not just by prowess on the field, but by a game of cloaks and daggers within the Arthurian camp itself...

THE OOC:
Hey guys, so I've been thinking of running a series of WW games based on the Arthurian legends for a while, but I've never narrated before and would be unsure about my ability to run really big games. So I decided to try and test myself with a smaller game first - but it turns out there was a slot open this week, so here I am!

THE RULEZ:
Days last 48 hours, Nights 24/48 depending on my schedule. Helgraf's rule of interference is NOT in effect. Point in red and PM me all night actions. RPing is encouraged, but not required. Autolynches happen if there is no point for 3 consecutive days.

Due to the WW schedule, I'd like to have recruitment done by the end of the week if possible. I'll start if I have at least 25 players by the end of the week, and am looking to take no more than 30.

THE ROLEZ:
Team Camelot:
King Arthur (Alpha Mason) – Head of the Knights of the Round Table, and rightful King of Camelot, Arthur wields the deadly sword Excalibur. If he is night-killed, there is a 50% chance that he kills a random wolf in his death-throes. If he is lynched, the last person to join the lynch will be killed.

Arthur also has a one-off chance to send a PM to the narrator containing the names of Lancelot and Guinevere. If he guesses correctly, they are removed from the game, and Arthur gains the powers of a baner.

Arthur starts off knowing the Masons, and he scries as himself.

Knights of the Round Table (Masons) – As Arthur’s chosen, you have sworn oaths of chivalry and loyalty. Now, in Camelot’s darkest hour, you will be put to the test. They start off knowing each other and King Arthur.

Morgan Le Fay (Seer) – A powerful sorceress, you are the half-sister of King Arthur. Previously an enemy of the Round Table, you have been reconciled to your family and wish to see their success. Once per night, you may scry another player and learn their role. Starts off not knowing the Masons.

Knights (Villagers) – As the lesser nobility of Camelot, you may choose one person each day to lynch. Other than that, commit yourself to God and pray that you survive.

WIN CONDITION – LYNCH ALL WOLVES

Team Good(ish):
Sir Lancelot and Guinevere (Lovers/Baner) – Your love for each other is so great that neither can survive without the other. If one of you dies, the other dies as well.

But as Queen and Royal Knight, your forbidden love is punishable by death under the laws of Camelot. Caught between two sides, you are faced with a dilemna – if Mordred succeeds, you will be put to death as Arthurian supporters, but if Arthur discovers your adultery neither of you can hope to survive.

Once per night, Guinevere may instruct Lancelot to protect someone with her royal writ. That person may not be killed that night, and all scries against the person will reveal no result. Lancelot CANNOT be the target of this bane, though Guinevere can.

Lancelot is also a Mason, and scries as one. Guinevere scries as herself.

WIN CONDITION – LYNCH ALL WOLVES, BUT ARTHUR CANNOT SURVIVE THE GAME.

Team Mordred:
Mordred (Alpha) – Pretender to the throne, Mordred is the illegitimate son of Arthur. He may choose his sworn knights that he uses to invade Camelot. If Mordred sends in the night-kill that kills Arthur, no wolf will die. Scries as a Wolf.

Mordred’s Knights (Wolves) – Recruited by Mordred, your job is to place him on the throne of Camelot. Each night, one Wolf may send in a night-kill based on a turn order randomly determined beforehand by the narrator.

Morgause (Devil) – Half-sister of Arthur, and mother of Mordred, Morgause wishes to place her son on the throne. Each night, she may scry one person and learn their role. Does not start off knowing the wolves.

WIN CONDITION – KILL ARTHUR AND HAVE NUMBERS EQUAL TO THE SURVIVING GOOD ROLES

Player List: (12/25 Alive)Lin Bayaseda - Lynched Day 5 (Knight)
Zar Peter
Thufir - Killed Night 5 (Knight)
Trixie
Murska
PirateMonk - Killed Night 1 (Knight)
Billtodamax
Bookworm - As Gawain
Aemoh
Zombieninja - Lynched Day 1 (Knight of the Round Table)
Sanity702
Lex-kat - Died of Grief Night 7 (Queen Guinevere)
rakkoon - Killed Night 2 (Knight)
Robert Blackletter - Lynched Day 3 (Knight)
cd4
Supagoof
Irbis - Lynched Day 2 (Knight)
BishFish - Lynched Day 7
Orzel - Lynched Day 4 (Knight)
Fin
hap_hazard
Fleeing Coward - Killed Night 7 (Lancelot)
Timberwolf
Elder Tsofu - Lynched Day 6 (Knight)
Griever - Killed Night 4 (Seer)

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-02, 01:39 PM
Looks awesome, I'll play!

Zar Peter
2010-03-02, 01:45 PM
I'm into... I'm in, too.

Thufir
2010-03-02, 02:06 PM
I'm in, but your french is slightly off. Morte is the female version, it should be Le Mort d'Arthur (Note also capitalisation of A in Arthur as it's a name, whereas de is an insignificant word and does not require such)

Trixie
2010-03-02, 02:12 PM
Needs moar Saber :smallamused:

Murska
2010-03-02, 02:15 PM
I'm in, of course.

PirateMonk
2010-03-02, 02:42 PM
I'll join.

billtodamax
2010-03-02, 03:22 PM
Sure, I'm in.

The Bookworm
2010-03-02, 03:57 PM
I'm in as Gawain!

Aemoh
2010-03-02, 04:20 PM
In, says I.

Zombieninja
2010-03-02, 05:28 PM
IN FOR A win.

Oddity
2010-03-02, 11:05 PM
In. This will be fun. :smallsmile:

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-03, 12:22 AM
In! I love how basically all pre-twentieth century politics involve hefty amounts of incest.

Helgraf
2010-03-03, 03:11 AM
Ummm, so the masons start knowing the baner?

rakkoon
2010-03-03, 03:25 AM
I'm in, but your french is slightly off. Morte is the female version, it should be Le Mort d'Arthur (Note also capitalisation of A in Arthur as it's a name, whereas de is an insignificant word and does not require such)

Middle French honey, tha philosopher is right :smallsmile:

Oh yes, and in please

lostlittlebear
2010-03-03, 09:04 AM
@Helgraf: Yes, the masons know the baner, but they don't know that he is the baner - and I doubt Lancelot has any incentive to tell them who he is, considering he needs to get rid of King Arthur.

@Thufir: Eh, I wouldn't know, I'm just copying the title of my text. Note that this game will not be 100% faithful to the events of the Arthurian Cycle as its more of a testing ground for me. If I pull it off successfully I'll start a series of games based chronologically on Thomas Malory's text.

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-03, 09:19 AM
in with cherry filler

cd4
2010-03-03, 12:50 PM
As I am dead in most of my other games I will join this one.

Supagoof
2010-03-03, 12:51 PM
I'd like to see how this Lancelot character works out. Love the twist.

I'm in like Fin.

Irbis
2010-03-03, 12:54 PM
Maybe I'll finally have a wolf role! :smallbiggrin:

BishFish
2010-03-03, 04:04 PM
OH SO IN!
what are the proportions of wolves to good to villager?

Orzel
2010-03-03, 06:47 PM
In if I get a sword.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-04, 08:10 AM
-hands sword to Orzel-

@BishFish: I'm looking for about 1 in 5 wolves and 1 in 5 good, with the wolves possibly having one or two more members than Team Good since the baner is sorta in contact with Team Good right away.

Fin
2010-03-04, 01:00 PM
In like me... I mean, with Cake!

hap_hazard
2010-03-04, 07:57 PM
In, please.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-05, 02:00 AM
Count me in.

Also, I point at Murska because I get this strange feeling that he's going to turn out to be Lancelot :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-06, 09:26 AM
I'll start once I get three more players in!

-subtle bump-

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-06, 09:58 AM
Well I suppose I can join in. :smallsmile:

Griever
2010-03-06, 11:26 AM
I shall play.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-06, 10:39 PM
Ookay, we just need one more and we're set!

PirateMonk
2010-03-06, 10:59 PM
Can I be two players at once? :smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-03-07, 01:03 AM
You were thinking of a Wolf/Mason combination or a exhilirating villager/villager combo?

Thufir
2010-03-07, 08:36 AM
How about Arthur/Lancelot? Your secondary win condition is to kill yourself!

Timberwolf
2010-03-07, 10:32 AM
Oh go on, in.

Lets go go go !

lostlittlebear
2010-03-08, 09:25 AM
Awesome! I'll start the game in approximately 24 hours from now :) Just let me write up role PMs and the opening narration.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-08, 11:30 AM
Can I be two players at once? :smalltongue:
I did that once, in one of the first Kaos games I think?

It can be pretty damn hard, but also fun fun fun!

But generally where all the roles are known and such...Not a very good idea.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-09, 09:40 AM
First narration/role PMs will be sent out once the Alpha chooses his wolves. (My bad, I totally forgot to factor that in to the time scheme.)

rakkoon
2010-03-09, 09:54 AM
For my limited roleplaying pleasure I would like to be a page. Any knights around that want one? I'm fairly clean and can carry lots of stuff.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-09, 11:11 AM
I suppose I could try to role-play a knight - so if you're interested just say.
I might or might not be as abusive as I was against the sous chef. :smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2010-03-09, 10:08 PM
I'm going to Greece until the 22nd with sporadic internet access at best. Please don't AL me.

rakkoon
2010-03-10, 02:42 AM
Well Elder, since you abuse me in most of the games, I say we make it official in this one :smallbiggrin:

Mommy, mommy, that big heroic knight accepted me as his page.

That's nice dear

I wanne be a noble strong knight just like him when I grow up *stares into nothingness*

lostlittlebear
2010-03-10, 06:28 AM
Day 1

"Treachery! Treachery!" The herald's frantic cry rouses the Arthurian camp from its uneasy slumber.

Gathering in twos and threes, the sleepy knights are shocked into wakefulness by the sight of one of their number, Sir Ursus, pinned to the Arthurian standard by a sword driven brutally through his guts.

By his feet lies the mangled corpse of Sir Perdis, a recent addition to the Arthurian numbers. One of the knights, a small man by the name of Sir Parvus, spies a small emblem sticking out of the corner of his tunic, and runs forward to examine it. Picking it up, he gasps, for it is the emblem of Mordred himself.

"Sir Perdis was a traitor! And there may be more bes-"

Parvus' voice is cut off by a crossbow bolt that buries itself in his throat. Choking on his own blood, the unfortunate man sinks to the ground.

With his final breath, Sir Parvus utters a dying plea.

"Avenge me, my friends..."

Sir Perdis (Mordred's Knight) was killed by Sir Ursus.
Sir Parvus (Knight) was killed by Mordred's forces.
Sir Ursus (Knight of the Round Table) was killed by Mordred's forces.
They were all played by lostlittlebear.

(Important Note: Due to me being stupid and forgetting how the BCC system worked, I have sent out the Knight Role PM to everyone. If you are a powerrole, please disregard it. Hence, people who received the Knight PM along with you are not necessarily Knights.)

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-10, 08:58 AM
ZombieNinja, of course. This name screams of evil. Distant, unnatural evil.

Zombieninja
2010-03-10, 11:58 AM
Lin Bayasada
I am not evil, I can assure you of that.

PirateMonk
2010-03-10, 02:14 PM
((I'm listed twice in the player list. Am I allowed to point twice?))

Supagoof
2010-03-10, 02:18 PM
((I'm listed twice in the player list. Am I allowed to point twice?))Did you get two role pms?

Points at Piratemonk for being the person above me.

Zar Peter
2010-03-10, 02:27 PM
((I'm listed twice in the player list. Am I allowed to point twice?))

Did you get two PMs? If yes then you may vote double :smallwink:

Griever
2010-03-10, 02:35 PM
Da Goof is on fire. I do not support this.

Murska
2010-03-10, 02:36 PM
Did you get two PMs? If yes then you may vote double :smallwink:

(Important Note: Due to me being stupid and forgetting how the BCC system worked, I have sent out the Knight Role PM to everyone. If you are a powerrole, please disregard it. Hence, people who received the Knight PM along with you are not necessarily Knights.)

Sounds like that's possible. :smalltongue:

EDIT: Oh, and Griever for being.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-10, 04:07 PM
ZzzZzzzzz...
The man lying peacefully, snoring, on the goose-feather bed is Tsofu the Elder, one of England's finest.
Zzzz...
A ray of light creeping slowly across his face comes from the usually shy lady of the skies.
ZzzzZzzzzzzzzZZ...
Caressing its way up the stocky splendour, it suddenly decides to poke him in the eye.
Zzzscnorf?!
Sitting bolt upright he takes a deep breath, holding it in for a second while looking very much like a giant flustered and very puffed up red bird, and then bellows:
PAAAAGE!
Sitting gracefully with dust settling around him he awaits the new pages', whatever his name was, arrival and explanation to why Tsofu the Elder is still sitting in his bed when he by all rights should be riding his steed, playfully chasing whatever happened to be in the way.
Like yesterday when he celebrated sunrise with running down a couple of knight Zombieninja's poaching peasants.

Fin
2010-03-10, 04:36 PM
PirateMonk for stealing extra points.

Irbis
2010-03-10, 05:09 PM
Fin.

There is no such thing as monkeys in medieval England! :smallamused:

Zombieninja
2010-03-10, 05:33 PM
Piratemonk

Aemoh
2010-03-10, 06:28 PM
*points at Elder Tsofu*

For the day 1 random.

Orzel
2010-03-10, 07:03 PM
And then from the field of the future,
a new king will come to save the world of the past.

Ride through the storm, see the knights fighting evil and crime.
A modern day team of heroes in medieval times.
Arthur and the Knights of Justice, putting evil down.
Ride through the storm with the knights of the table 'round.
Come on, come on!

King of the Knights!

Dibs on Sir Breeze

and.. Zombieninja for the random

Trixie
2010-03-10, 07:08 PM
Orzel. A name really ominous in this context :smallbiggrin:

Wizibirb
2010-03-10, 08:08 PM
I missed camelot ww sign ups....... *sniff sniff* can i be an AL replacement then? :smallfrown:

PirateMonk
2010-03-10, 10:23 PM
((Okay, I'm assuming that I'm two people here. If this is not the case, ignore everything after the break. If I'm two people but with only one point, just ignore the point in the second part.))

Sir Jebediah the Kestrel rides into Camelot, returning from his epic quest for the Shroud of Ambiguity. As he goes past, he gives Zombieninja a cold glare. "Take your wild accusations elsewhere, knave." He dismounts and leads his horse into the stables.

[hr]

The knight withdraws to a remote corner of the stables and looks around to make sure no one is watching. He then removes a flask from his belt and takes a quick sip.

A hunched, gaunt figure clad in dark robes emerges from the stables. The townsfolk give him a wide berth as he makes his way to his grotesque hut on the outskirts of Camelot. He is Magus Wengor the Depraved. Rumors claim that he harvests the souls of children to unnaturally extend his lifespan. He is no doubt on his way to prepare a terrible curse for the one called Fin.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-10, 10:55 PM
Going with Murska for metagaming reasons
((Well at least I'm been honest :smalltongue:))

Fin
2010-03-11, 02:30 AM
Fin.

There is no such thing as monkeys in medieval England! :smallamused:

Curses! Someone is on to me!

*flees*

rakkoon
2010-03-11, 03:12 AM
The boy runs into the tent

"Yes Lord Tsofu, sorry I'm late, I overslept again, it won't happen again M'Lord. Here are your loafers, I'll bring your chainmail in a second"
And he runs out again thinking to himself
"He's a wonderous knight, simply amazing. I wonder why he nevers calls me by my name though, it's not so difficult to remember, it's not like I'm called Piratemonk or something. Ah well, he probably has grander things on his mind"

----
For a second bandwagon

billtodamax
2010-03-11, 04:15 AM
Zombieninja

Ahswampedcan'tpostmuch.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-11, 07:16 AM
((Sanity: Sure, I'll put you down as an AL replacement.

PirateMonk: My bad, double counted. You're only one player and can only point once.))

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-11, 07:33 AM
Mate, do you have a co-narrator? Because if you're missing days in games you're in, you might want to consider asking somebody by pm/in WW central for one.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-11, 07:47 AM
((Meh, missing Spytrap was mostly out of forgetfulness rather than lack of time. I'd definitely like a co-narrator for my next game, but I'm trying to run this one as a sort of "test" (hence the 0.5) just to get a feel of what narrating a WW game is like and whether I can handle the workload on my own. I originally did not want to use the official slot, but since there was a free one no one wanted, I took it to stop it from going to waste.

By the way, I realize I did not make this clear in the Role PMs, which is totally my fault. If the wolves target the devil they will be put into contact with him/her instead.))

Zar Peter
2010-03-11, 09:35 AM
Point at gardenphilosoph... for the RANDOM!

hap_hazard
2010-03-11, 10:50 AM
Zar Peter.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-12, 03:11 AM
Day will end in about 6 hours! People, get your points in :smallwink:

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-12, 03:28 AM
rakkoon he knows why

rakkoon
2010-03-12, 03:31 AM
I thought this was going to be the game in which we DON'T try to kill each other?
Ah well, there is always next game.

Thufir
2010-03-12, 08:09 AM
The Bookworm must die!

lostlittlebear
2010-03-12, 10:18 AM
Day 1 Ended

Sir Zombieninja had never really fit in. While others preferred to fight face to face on horseback, he had always favored more sneaky and underhanded tactics to get the job done. And there were those rumors... rumors of feasts within his dark mansion, feasts where he supposedly consumed human brains. He was a valiant fighter, no one doubted that, but deep down inside everyone had viewed him with a bit of dark suspicion.

It was no wonder then, that many eyes were on Sir Zombieninja, even as the Arthurians drew up in their battle lines for the beginning of the first day's fight.

"He's evil! I know he is! Why else would he wear those strange cloth bandages?" Sir Bayaseda muttered, staring darkly at the knight as he wrapped himself in his strange covering.

"I concur - why do we even have zombies in the middle ages anyway?"agreed Sir Breeze, leveling his pike at Sir Zombieninja.

"Hi guys? If you're looking for historical inaccuracy we have a MONKEY over here?" muttered Sir Irbis, forgotten and ignored in a corner.

"Well, yeah, I guess so, maybe, perhaps." Sir Jebediah added, obviously still feeling the side-effects from his latest quest.

"LYNCH HIM!" cried Sir Tsofu, bursting out from his tent, clad in nothing but a chainmail jerkin and a pair of ill-fitting loafers.

A few short, traumatizing blows later, and Sir Zombieninja lay dead, his brain-eating days over at last. The knights' euphoria did not last long though, for in one of Zombieninja's pockets they found a scroll written by King Arthur himself, proclaiming the slain Knight to be a member of the Round Table.

Things were NOT getting off to a good start.

Zombieninja was lynched, he was a Knight of the Round Table.

NIGHT 1 STARTS AND WILL END IN 24 HOURS!

People who did not point today:Oddity
gardenphilosoph
cd4
BishFish
Timberwolf

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-12, 11:22 AM
Having returned from a day filled of high adventure Sir Tsofu comfortably sits in his specially padded travel-chair.
A lynch a day keeps the quack away. Remember that page.
Yes my lord, some more wine?
After a feign bit of ponder (done by looking away slightly while thoughtfully taking a bite of a chicken leg) he agrees.
Taking a sip, letting out a pleasured sigh, he continues:
I've always found that things turn out right for me if I act on my feelings, like today.
I woke up late, in a rage, and just when I'd managed to get my mail on Sir Zombieninja walks by and pose a splendid target to vent at.
*Twirls thin moustache and pauses slightly for added dramatic effect*
And now it appears that there is a spot free at the Arthurian table.
*Obligatory semi-sinister grin*

Ourp, well time to pay a visit to the privy - prepare the tent for my return.

Zombieninja
2010-03-12, 11:22 PM
my first day 1 lynch and I was a mason.
Fate hates me.

rakkoon
2010-03-13, 01:01 AM
Yes my Lord.

It is amazing how everything always works out for him, truely blessed is he.

yay first day lynches :smallmad:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-13, 08:26 AM
Night 1 Ends

As night fell over the field of Camlamn, the various combatants cease their fighting and limp back to the respective camps, leaving their dead unburied on the brutal field of war. Already, crows and other carrion birds are picking their way through the field, feasting on the corpses of the slain.

In the midst of all the blood and slaughter, a lone man sits up, brushing the inquisitive crows away from his body. Feeling the large welt on the back of his head, he groans, thanking the gods for the sturdiness of his helm.

Unsteadily getting to his feet, he looks around him, confused. Two identities seem to be clashing in his head. One asserts itself as Sir Jebediah, part-time monk and seeker of the Shroud of Ambiguity. Another pipes up as Magus Wengor, dread pirate and depraved harvester of children’s souls. He stands for a moment, torn between the two - was he a Pirate or a Monk?

Should be yo-ho-ho or meditate in search of enlightenment?

Caught in this terrible existential conflict, the man fails to notice the shadowy figure creeping up behind him, bearing a war-axe aloft. A short thud later, a headless corpse slumps to the ground.

As the next day dawns, the Arthurians awake to a grisly sight - the head of Sir Jebediah mounted on a pole in front of their camp.

At its base was a note written in his blood:
THUS DIE ALL WHO STAND AGAINST MORDRED

PirateMonk was killed. He was a Knight

Day 2 begins

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-13, 09:19 AM
Rakkon is a sneaky sort, I think it may be proper to linch him

(Oh and rakkoon what fun would I have if I didn't cuase your death)

cd4
2010-03-13, 09:24 AM
I'll point randomly at Irbis

rakkoon
2010-03-13, 10:01 AM
Bobby boy, the law says no feuding :smallsmile:

Oh God, I'm late again, please don't let him be awake yet...damn that Irbis and his dice games, they kept me up too long

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-13, 11:47 AM
Orzel, of course

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-13, 02:57 PM
After being waked up by the page, whatever his name was, Tsofus ate his breakfast and let himself be clad in the latest fashion.
Page, ever held a sword?
Not waiting for an answer he continued:
I can't have my retainers unable to defend themselves, we're at an battlefield after all. Someone could come and try to raid the tent.
Clanking a bit Lord Tsofus turned and looked the page in the eye.
And I would not look kindly upon the servant who didn't lay down their life in the defence of my precious goose-feather mattress.
Turning around again, armour creaking ominously, the Lord began to examine the rack of weapons now in front of him.
Fetch Sir Breeze's stableman Irbis, I think he steals my steeds oats. A through beating will be educational for both you and him.

Murska
2010-03-13, 03:06 PM
Odd Irbiswagon. Rakkoon.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-13, 03:15 PM
Hm, you're right - I didn't see the other vote.
Ah well, I suppose I have to hang on to Irbis now to save my page...

Griever
2010-03-13, 03:34 PM
Murska is too green this close to St. Patrick's Day, he must be trying to blend in... LIKE A SPAH!

Trixie
2010-03-13, 05:49 PM
Rakkon. Sneaky bandwagon is sneaky :smallamused:

Timberwolf
2010-03-13, 08:01 PM
Rakkoon - I can't believe I'm agreeingwithMurska

Griever
2010-03-14, 01:22 AM
rakkoon bandwagon growing too fast- Irbis.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-14, 03:19 AM
Irbis because I never trust a wagon Murska suports.

Zar Peter
2010-03-14, 03:54 AM
Point at Orzel

Both wagons grew fast

Fin
2010-03-14, 10:44 AM
Zar Peter, he knew that both bandwagons were growing too fast. This is an obvious sign that he is a dirty Commie Wolf Mordred Supporter!

BishFish
2010-03-14, 12:09 PM
Irbis against bandwagons...

Irbis
2010-03-14, 12:25 PM
Rakkoon as: A) I'm innocent; B) My bandwagon grew so fast because wolves are trying to lead the lynch to save one of their own.

All I'm asking is to think for a moment and not follow the evil Mordred scum like flock of sheep :smalltongue:

If I were to guess, both Rakkon and Elder Tsofu are wolves with their 'accidental' roleplay and being buddies. Do we really want to repeat Fate III here? Huh? There, I was also lynched as I was about to reveal evil plans of Team Evil :smallamused:

billtodamax
2010-03-14, 02:39 PM
rakkoon.

I don't really think either of you are evil, but there's nothing really to go on.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-14, 03:08 PM
For what I know Rakkoon could be either Mordred or Arthur.
Although I'd doubt either would like to be my page.

I'm voting on Irbis due to me being the reason Rakkoon is in this situation, and because Rakkoon fluffs my pillows just right.

Oh and Irbis, now is the time to spill the beans if you have any life-saving information about team baddie - not waiting until you get killed. :smalltongue:

Supagoof
2010-03-14, 03:44 PM
Finish him! (I've wanted to say that for a long time, but Fin and I were never in a game together.)

Aemoh
2010-03-14, 09:42 PM
*points at Supagoof*

Cause now my brain hurts.

Also, wagons appear to be even so I can't, you know, even them myself :smallfrown:

rakkoon
2010-03-15, 02:43 AM
Ok
Irbis 6
Rakkoon 6

Ok, Let me give you a little clue

I am a member of Team Camelot
I am Female

Please change your vote!

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-15, 03:32 AM
Ok
Irbis 6
Rakkoon 6

Ok, Let me give you a little clue

I am a member of Team Camelot
I am Female

Please change your vote!
Female you say, well I will never kill a defenceless member of the fairer sex. Irbis

Murska
2010-03-15, 04:45 AM
Fine, fine, no need to spam my PM box. Irbis.

gardenphilosoph
2010-03-15, 05:06 AM
Irbis. Someone needs to be lynched. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

rakkoon
2010-03-15, 06:03 AM
Irbis. Someone needs to be lynched. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

My favorite was in a LARP : "I want blood, BLOOD" when fighting a Blood God.
He was killed by his own friends one second later.

Ah memories

lostlittlebear
2010-03-15, 08:17 AM
Day 2 Ends
In the center of the Arthurian camp lay a wide clearing, used for jousts and other tourneys when the knights were not at war. This day, the clearing was being used for a far more sinister purpose - the trial of two young pages caught sneaking out of camp the night before.

“I’ve never trusted that Rakkoon! He’s one of those sneaky sorts Mordred likes to recruit!” shouts Sir Blackletter, wrenching a pitchfork from a passing peasant and waving it angrily. (Hey, can’t have a lynch mob without pitchforks!)

“We were just playing cards! Honest!” The young page replies, casting furiously around for support.

“Don’t trust him! He told me he supported Mordred!” His companion, Irbis, desperate to save his own skin, attempts to push the blame onto Rakkoon.

At this news, the loud murmur rises from the assembled knights. The scraping of scabbards is heard as swords are unsheathed, and a few more impetous knights step forward menacingly.

“Wait! Wait! You can’t lynch me, I’m a woman!” Rakkoon cries, in a desperate attempt to save himself.

The knights pause.

“Really?” asks Sir Tsofu, “But I’ve seen you go to the bathroom, same as other men.”

“Uhhh.... It was my time of the month! Does strange things to our bodies, our period does.”

Nodding understandingly, the knights step backwards.

Shrugging his shoulders, Sir Bill sheathes his sword. “Well I guess none of you are evil, so we can all go back to the battlefield and carve up some bad gu-”

“BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!”

A massive man bursts out from a nearby tent, swinging his waraxe wildly over his head. Frothing at the mouth, he hews off Irbis’ head in a single massive stroke, then proceeds to make mincemeat out of the rest of his body.

After their initial shock, the knights soon recognize the assailant as Sir Philosoph, a part-time gardener who had missed the first day of the battle due to oversleeping.

“What in god's name are you doing?!” cries Sir Supagoof, wrenching the axe out of Sir Philosoph’s hands.

Panting, the knight takes a few deep breathes, and his eyes slowly start to lose their glazed quality. Surveying the scene around him, he lets out a sheepish chuckle.

“Sorry, had a really bad dream - must’ve been the sausages I ate last night. No harm done... right?”

Irbis was lynched. He was a Knight.

Night 2 Starts

People who have not pointed today:
Thufir, Oddity, Orzel, hap_hazard

rakkoon
2010-03-15, 08:28 AM
Ah Lord Tsofu. Yes. As long as I'm spilling secrets, I'm also lactose intolerant and I don't really like the ale your quartermaster makes. I hope this doesn't change my position in your service?

*puppy dog eyes*
Pretty please

PS That was a FABULOUS narration, llb!
PS 2 Tsofu, I'm not going near "I'll do anything you want, anything" angle of this story. A guy/girl has to have standards :smallwink:

billtodamax
2010-03-16, 02:27 AM
Narration had me chuckling. Nice job.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-16, 06:56 AM
End of Night 2(Yes I know it's 1 hr early but I can't guarantee net access for the rest of today so I thought I'd post it now - and it's only an hour!)

“Phew, that was a relief...” Rakkoon mutters as he slinks away from the field.

“I still can’t believe they bought that yarn about me being a woman. Heh, I bet half those stuck-up straight-laced knights have never been within 30 yards of a woman, much less been with one.”

Finding a decent spot under a tree, he decides to rest while his master and the other knights take to the field. After all, a battlefield is no fitting place for one of the “fairer sex”.

“Maybe I’ll give Sir Tsofu one of my old boxer-shorts, and ask him to wear it as a token in his next joust. Now wouldn’t that be a sight? The knight of the Smelly Shorts heheheheheh...”

Chuckling, the mischievous page dozes off to sleep, glad that he had managed to survive another day.

In his sleep, he doesn’t notice the shadowy figures that creep up behind him.

“Are you sure about this?” one of them whispers.

“What if he’s really a woman? I hear they can steal your soul with a glance!” another one adds, causing the other figures to fervently cross themselves in religious fear.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out!” Their leader, in a burst of courage, sprints forward and pierces Rakkoon through the thigh with his blade.

“YEEEEEOOOWWWWWCHHH!” screams Rakkoon, leaping up from his position of slumber. Eyes wide, he stares at the menancing knights.

“Knights of Mordred! You... you can’t kill me! I’m a woman! It’s against your code!”

Raising his sword, the leader knight grins.

“Firstly, we serve Mordred, not Arthur. You can stuff your useless chivalry, we don’t believe in that.”

“Secondly, you’re not a woman.”

Gesturing at the blood dripping from the tip of his blade, the knight continues.

“Everyone knows women bleed green.”

“KILL HIM!”

Rakkoon was killed. He was a Knight.

Start of Day 3

rakkoon
2010-03-16, 07:58 AM
I get killed twice in the same hour?
How rude!

And once again nice narration!

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-16, 08:34 AM
My page, my page! :smalleek:

You fiends, we had potential for comedy gold there! :smalltongue:
Death to Mordred!

Fin
2010-03-16, 11:51 AM
Finish him! (I've wanted to say that for a long time, but Fin and I were never in a game together.)

*Is hit for 1d6 pun damage*

Damn you Goof, damn yoooouuu!

Also Robert Blackletter

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-16, 11:59 AM
me your picking on me? Please explain your logic? Timberwolf as semi random because he did not change after the Rakkoon lie

Fin
2010-03-16, 12:02 PM
Uhm, evidence... Let me see here... I know I had it somewhere... Ah yes!

To be honest I have very little but I didn't like the way you were so quick to believe Rakkoon's false role claim. Albeit you may not have known it was false, but meh...

Murska
2010-03-16, 12:35 PM
Aemoh didn't even attempt to even the wagons.

EDIT: Yes, this is not a serious point. :smalltongue:

Supagoof
2010-03-16, 01:24 PM
Griever - retaliation point for yesterday.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-16, 02:43 PM
Trixie for lack of better ideas.

cd4
2010-03-16, 03:00 PM
Lin Bayaseda because I don't have any clue who to point at.

Zar Peter
2010-03-16, 03:02 PM
Actually I somehow expected that both were just knights... and so I was correct... maybe my point at Orzel was correct, too.

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-16, 03:51 PM
Uhm, evidence... Let me see here... I know I had it somewhere... Ah yes!

To be honest I have very little but I didn't like the way you were so quick to believe Rakkoon's false role claim. Albeit you may not have known it was false, but meh...

Well I kinda give him time to prove his role, am surprised he was not baned. Yes he was lying but there's no way I could have known that.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-16, 04:00 PM
Well I kinda give him time to prove his role, am surprised he was not baned. Yes he was lying but there's no way I could have known that.Open question for everyone: who else is surprised he wasn't baned?

Murska
2010-03-16, 04:01 PM
I'm not. The baner is neutral.

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-16, 04:37 PM
I'm not. The baner is neutral.

not quite

Team Good(ish):[SPOILER]
Sir Lancelot and Guinevere (Lovers/Baner)

[B]WIN CONDITION – LYNCH ALL WOLVES, BUT ARTHUR CANNOT SURVIVE THE GAME.

they got to wipe the wolves out to win so surly it would have been better to bane bane him

Murska
2010-03-16, 05:11 PM
They got to wipe out an important villager role and all the wolves without any actually useful abilities. Poor people. However, they may join the villagers if someone gets rid of Arthur for them. Anyway, it's not really worth the risk for them to protect villager roles when they could be protecting their own instead and hoping the two sides keep at each other's throats. They are particularly vulnerable for being the lovers.

Orzel
2010-03-16, 05:42 PM
I choose Zar Peter
Noo noo
ummm... Orzel
nooo that's mee
Fin.... nooo odd number of letters in name.
lostlittlebear?
nope narrator

Aemoh
That's the ticket.

Timberwolf
2010-03-16, 06:14 PM
me your picking on me? Please explain your logic? Timberwolf as semi random because he did not change after the Rakkoon lie

That would be everything to do with Rakkoon sending me a PM to change my vote at 7.46 AM my time, when I was just pulling the car into the car park at work as it happened. By the time I got back from work to check my PM's, LLB had ended the day. Sorry, no great conspiracy there. Besides, as you so rightly said, the Rakkoon lie. Even if I had been able to change my vote, why should I change it just because someone says they are something ? If I did that I would be forever changing my points as first one claim and then another comes out. There was no proof he was or wasn't either way and my vote made no difference whatsoever. If I'd jumped on the wagon it would have just got Irbis lynched even more.

Robert Blackletter for trying to pin half baked ideas on me.

Thufir
2010-03-16, 06:22 PM
Random point at Orzel.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-16, 06:22 PM
Murska because he's bound to get a wolf role in one of these games :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2010-03-16, 09:06 PM
*points at Robert Blackletter*

Cause I'd prefer not to be in the lead. Also, trying to get Murska lynched seems to fail when I try :smalltongue:

Griever
2010-03-16, 10:20 PM
Griever - retaliation point for yesterday.

Was actually two days ago, Mr. Suspicious-Pants-Supagoof!

Supagoof
2010-03-17, 01:28 AM
Was actually two days ago, Mr. Suspicious-Pants-Supagoof!Meh. So I'm a day off. See how much attention I've been paying.

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-17, 11:51 AM
Aemoh to save self.

@ murska

Arthurs not that important, he gets to kill a wolf if night killed or take out (most likely a villager) in a lynched situation. He can also kill two villager powerroles to gain baner power. While i expect them to look after themself rakkoon was such a obvious target that baneing him would have prolonged the game giving them a better chance at finding and kill Arthur.

@timberwolf

There was no way of knowing it was a lie and not changing to protect a possible power role this early in the game when we have nothing else to go on seems foolish. As I said looking you were pick randomly out of
yourself, Trixie and Billtodamax. Do i think any of you are definatly wolves, no but you do need watching

billtodamax

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-17, 01:12 PM
Orzel, I choose you. :smallsmile:

Timberwolf
2010-03-17, 01:36 PM
Aemoh to save self.

@ murska

Arthurs not that important, he gets to kill a wolf if night killed or take out (most likely a villager) in a lynched situation. He can also kill two villager powerroles to gain baner power. While i expect them to look after themself rakkoon was such a obvious target that baneing him would have prolonged the game giving them a better chance at finding and kill Arthur.

@timberwolf

There was no way of knowing it was a lie and not changing to protect a possible power role this early in the game when we have nothing else to go on seems foolish. As I said looking you were pick randomly out of
yourself, Trixie and Billtodamax. Do i think any of you are definatly wolves, no but you do need watching

So, not instantly changing my vote (when I was unable to anyway) because someone goes "DON'T KILL ME, I'M <insert powerrole>!!!" makes me suspicious does it ?

Great, you have just handed the wolves an method to instantly evade your suspicion. The false claim, especially when the real owner of the role is unable to refute it (due to waking up dead the next morning if the baner protects the wrong person and the wolves get it right in the night, as just happened to Rakkoon) is the oldest trick out there for avoiding being lynched. I'm actually surprised it worked.

Everyone needs watching, this is werewolf after all. Especially you. Why ? Because you've been trying to use pseudo logic on day 2 when there's nothing really to go on. I know it's thin and perhaps it's not the foremost tell in the werewolf hunter's arsenal but at the moment my wolfie hunting divining sticks are twitching.

Murska
2010-03-17, 01:37 PM
False claim is one of the oldest tricks in the book precisely because it's never worth for the villagers to take that chance.

Timberwolf
2010-03-17, 01:38 PM
Blast it, that's twice in one game I've agreed with Murska.

The Bookworm
2010-03-17, 04:49 PM
Sir Thufir the Knight of the Boojums.

hap_hazard
2010-03-17, 08:35 PM
The Bookworm.

Lex-Kat
2010-03-17, 11:57 PM
Dang it. How'd I miss this? :smallfrown: I wanted to play.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-18, 07:16 AM
End of Day 3

Rakkoon’s body is only discovered after the day’s fighting is done. Still caked in blood and mud, the weary knights discuss what to do next.

“Damn, so he wasn’t really a woman?” Sir Blackletter mutters to himself, with a crestfallen look on his face.

“I heard that!” yells a monkey perched on a nearby tree. “A true knight would have known a woman on first sight! You must be one of Mordred’s traitors!”

The suspicious knights whirl on Sir Blackletter immediately, baring their blades in a show of open hostility.

“Whoa! Hang in there!” cries Sir Blackletter desperately. “None of you could recognize Rakkoon either! Surely not all of us should be put to the sword?”

This appeal to logic stymies the bloodthirsty knights for a moment, and the mill around, unsure as to what to do, until Sir Timberwolf has the bright idea to check The Big Book of Knightly Regulations.

Quickly flipping to the relevant page, he reads out loud.

“On the Conduct of Knightly Trials, Chapter 2, Subsection 5, Clause 6a - And Thog did come to Arthur, and the Lord Thog said: Thou shalt not appeal to logic to save Thyself. Instead, trust in Thy blade, and call for a Trial by Combat, for history hath shown that smacking people over their noggins always doth prevail over thinking things through.”

“Amen.”

Crossing themselves, the Knights now turn to the problem of finding a champion to battle Sir Blackletter.

“Why not Sir Aemoh?” suggests Sir Murska. “Let him have a chance to prove himself with some good old-fashioned noggin smacking!”

The motion is quickly passed, and the two reluctant combatants are kitted out for mortal combat. In one corner stands Sir Blackletter, clad in terrifying warpaint and wielding a monstrous chainsaw, and in the other stands Sir Aemoh with his perfectly coiffed white hair...

It was never in doubt as to who was going to win.

In a few short blows, Sir Aemoh stood victorious over the corpse of Sir Blackletter. After all, while chainsaws are scary, nothing can beat a really good crop of hair

Robert Blackletter and Aemoh both reached 3 votes, but Robert got there first. He was a Knight.

Night 3 Starts

People who did not point today:TRIXIE, BILLTODAMAX, GARDENPHILOSOPH, BISHFISH

((Oddity has been auto-lynched and will be replaced by Sanity starting tomorrow. To be fair to Sanity, he cannot be nightkilled tonight. Lex-kat, I can put you down as an AL replacement if you want.))

Aemoh
2010-03-18, 07:56 AM
Attention Duelists! My hair declares that an awesome narration!

... I couldn't resist myself :smallamused:

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-18, 08:14 AM
Dang, foiled by well styled hair again. Good luck all.

Zar Peter
2010-03-18, 08:35 AM
Actually I somehow expected that both were just knights... and so I was correct... maybe my point at Orzel was correct, too.

I did point! I did point!

lostlittlebear
2010-03-18, 08:36 AM
((Huh, I don't know how I missed that. Sorry, have removed you from the naughty list. You'll get a present for Christmas this year!))

Zar Peter
2010-03-18, 08:37 AM
Great! I want a new waraxe. :smallbiggrin:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-18, 08:39 AM
((Granted. Sir Peter's waraxe will feature in the next Day narration))

Lex-Kat
2010-03-18, 12:30 PM
Sure, I'll be an AL- Replacement. Just PM me when needed. I still can't believe I missed the recruitment.

rakkoon
2010-03-19, 02:03 AM
Robert, our fates are intertwined. Stop fighting it.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-19, 07:59 AM
Night 3 Ends

As the day dawns, the knights gather to do a headcount and determine the latest victim of Mordred's machinations.

"18, 19, 20..." counts Sir Aemoh, promoted to position of temporary leader for having unbelievably awesome hair.

"Well, it looks like everyone's here!"

"Wait," cautions Sir Coward, "They might have replaced one of our members with their own! At least, that's what I'd do if I was a traitor... not that I am, of course. Unlike Sir Murska, I have a tradition of claiming loyalty to the realm."

"There's someone strange right here!" shouts Sir Orzel, pointing to a young squire standing nervously in the corner.

"No.. no.. don't lynch me! I'm Sir Oddity's squire, Sanity!" protests the accused man, "My master received word last night that his liege lord's beautiful monster had been captured by a ravening princess. He's off to rescue the bodacious beast and commanded me to take his place. He even knighted me before he went!"

"Look, my papers are right here!"

A brief discussion takes place amongst the knights. A few want to subject the papers to trial by fire, but amazingly common sense wins out and the camp accountant is called in. Examining the papers, he declares them genuine, providing of course, that Sir Oddity himself was not a traitor to the realm.

Grudgingly accepting the new addition to their ranks, the knights resume their grim task of war.

No one died. They were nobody.

Day 4 Starts.

Murska
2010-03-19, 09:16 AM
A question: If a baned person is targeted, is it mentioned in the narration?

lostlittlebear
2010-03-19, 10:18 AM
Yes, it will be.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-19, 10:36 AM
Lin Bayaseda because I don't have any clue who to point at.
cd4 because I think I do.

Wizibirb
2010-03-19, 11:42 AM
The newest night of Camelot shambled in a grin the size of an unknown Texas on his face,

Good evening My good Knights and ladies, he attempted to bow but had a hard time considering how unlively he was, after hearing greetings he shambled off towards the kitchen.

Lin Bayaseda For being Top pick

Robert Blackletter
2010-03-19, 08:18 PM
sorry guys
I'm scared, my soul mate is a anthropomorphic raccoon i meet on-line, god my life is sad:smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-03-20, 05:39 AM
I didn't? Huh. Must have mussed that one :smallconfused:

That being said:

Open question for everyone: who else is surprised he wasn't baned?

Why should he? For starters, he was lying. That's a very wolfy thing to do. Sure, he was a villager, but any thinking villager shouldn't do that. It makes counterclaiming negative return proposition. Let's suppose Baner counterclaims and gets him lynched... only to hand wolves one more role and worsening the Team Good's role in the process. :smallannoyed:

And the second reason - let's suppose wolves know who is baner/lover already. The easiest way to kill them is to get him to bane someone else, especially seeing how baner and his partner are very valuable targets in this game. Can baner risk that, to help someone who might be a wolf?

Seriously, people, claiming as a villager (unless there's a very good reason to do) only adds confusion to Team Good. Wolves know who they are, so any changes in the confusion will be minimal there, while Team Good might lose a few crucial phases to sort this out :smallannoyed:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-21, 07:20 AM
So I'm actually supposed to end the day now, but considering that only 2 people have pointed I'm going to extend the day phase by another 24 hours. Get your points in people! You wouldn't want Mordred to win, would you?

Trixie
2010-03-21, 07:23 AM
Um, well...

[rolls dice]

Lin Basayeda because narrator's asking nicely? :smallconfused:

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-21, 07:23 AM
Lin Bayaseda to get a point in and officially make it a bandwagon.

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-21, 10:11 AM
Bah, its not morning before someone have been murdered in their sleep!
Orzel.

Fin
2010-03-21, 10:37 AM
Haven't a clue but I don't wanna risk auto-lynch so... Griever for the random!

Murska
2010-03-21, 10:51 AM
I look at Fin to get a point in.

Zar Peter
2010-03-21, 11:11 AM
Sorry, Orzel with the same reason as the last two days.

Timberwolf
2010-03-21, 01:47 PM
Murska for the random

billtodamax
2010-03-21, 03:40 PM
Orzel.

Weeee!

Orzel
2010-03-21, 04:11 PM
Lin Bayaseda

Why kill me? I'm not paying enough attention to be a Mordred lackey.

Zar Peter
2010-03-21, 04:19 PM
Lin Bayaseda

Why kill me? I'm not paying enough attention to be a Mordred lackey.

That's the worst argument against lynching I ever heard. It's so bad I nearly believe that you're innocent.

Murska
2010-03-21, 04:22 PM
Not paying attention? Like, say, how the wolves just missed a nightkill? :smallbiggrin:

Timberwolf
2010-03-21, 04:42 PM
Not paying attention? Like, say, how the wolves just missed a nightkill? :smallbiggrin:

Good enough for me

Orzel

cd4
2010-03-21, 05:15 PM
I'll join the Orzel wagon to see what happens

Supagoof
2010-03-21, 05:17 PM
I don't know Lin, and I don't really know Orzel, but I've seen Orzel playing WW games before, so I'm going to go with him.

Orzel
2010-03-21, 06:28 PM
I R DED
Oh well.
I'll help the narrator. Just copypaste the phrase below.

Orzel was lynched. He was a knight.

hap_hazard
2010-03-21, 07:42 PM
Orzel. Look! Whitetext!

Aemoh
2010-03-21, 10:18 PM
*points at Lin Basayeda*

For being the other wagon. Duh :smalltongue:

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-22, 12:10 AM
Yeah, and that's precisely the reason I'll point at Orzel

lostlittlebear
2010-03-22, 07:46 AM
Day 4 Ends

Sir Peter rests in his tent, weary after a day of hacking and slashing. Rubbing his trusty telescope sadly, he sighs as he spots another dent in it’s once impeccable casing.

Damn that knight and his plate armor... he thinks. Armor is so unsporting, people should just take it off to make bludgeoning them to death easier.

His thoughts are interrupted by a messenger, who bears a carefully gift-wrapped present into his tent.

“Present from the Narrator, sir,” the messenger boy says. “Something about taking you off the naughty list this year.”

Curiously unwrapping his present, Sir Peter shouts in glee as a shiny new waraxe is revealed.

“The Smacky3000! Just what I’ve always wanted!”

“Guys, guys! Come check this out!”

Running out of his tent, Sir Peter starts to show off his new toy, and soon the squires and camp followers are treated to the sight of a bunch of brawny men slavering and squealing like a gaggle of school girls.

“OMG check out the finish on this baby! I can, like, totally see my hair in it’s gleam!” Sir Aemoh enthuses.

“I just LOVE it’s torque! See how the blades are perfectly balanced for extra crunch-per-kill? Wheee!” giggles Sir Bill.

“I’ll trade my scimitars for it!” offers Sir Hazard, “They’re filled with the angst of being the only good drow in my evil evil race!”

“Meh, I don’t see what’s so great about it,” grumbles Sir Orzel, “I got a SwingMaster the other day and no one said a thing.”

The knights slowly fall silent as they take in this blasphemy.

“You... you dare to suggest that the SwingMaster is even COMPARABLE to a Smacky?” asks Sir Sanity, quivering with rage.

“LYNCH HIM!” roars Sir Tsofu, silently considering trademarking his catchphrase.

The Smacky3000 lives up to it’s name, and soon the corpse of Sir Orzel is being dragged away to the burial ground.

Orzel was lynched. He was a Knight.

Night 4 Starts

People who did not point today:Thufir, Gardenphilosoph, Bishfish, Griever

Zar Peter
2010-03-22, 08:23 AM
Damn, I didn't want to kill him. At whom shall I point now?

Sorry Orzel!

lostlittlebear
2010-03-23, 07:33 AM
Night 4 Ends

Under the cover of night, a few knights slip away from the Arthurian camp, and ride to a small hut a few miles away. Dismounting, their leader knocks impatiently on the hut’s door.

“We’re here! Have you cast the spell?”

“Yes, yes... I’m coming, give me a second.”

A few moments later, the door opens to reveal a wizened old man, bearing a small glowing scroll aloft.

“This spell should help you find any women hiding in the Arthurian camp. Now give me my payment!”

Wordlessly, two knights step forward and run him through with their blades, even as a third pries the scroll from his wrinkled hand. Choking on his own blood, the old man collapses the to floor, expiring with a rattling gurgle.

Opening the scroll, the leader knight chants a few arcane runes, causing the thin parchment to flare with unholy light. In the nimbus of light above the scroll, a single device is shown - the heraldry of Sir Griever, a little-known Arthurian knight. Nodding silently, the knights mount their horses, firing the small hut as they leave.

The next morning, the Arthurian knights discover a flayed, almost unrecognizable corpse hanging from a fir tree on a hill overlooking their camp. What is left of the corpse’s face is frozen in a shriek of dying horror, and its glazed eyeballs still seem to contain an echo of some unimaginable torture. Only the ring on her left hand identifies her as Morgan Le Fay, Arthur’s recently reformed half-sister.

On one of the tree branches is scrawled the final message of the poor soul, a single word written in her own blood as it flowed down from the wounds that scar her once beautiful body.

MODRED

Griever was killed. He was Morgan Le Fay (Seer)

Day 5 Starts

Zar Peter
2010-03-23, 01:03 PM
:smallfrown:

Point at Supagoof. To get a point in.

Murska
2010-03-23, 01:07 PM
Lin Bayaseda to take another shot at the counterwagon yesterday.

Timberwolf
2010-03-23, 01:30 PM
Lin Bayaseda.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-23, 01:36 PM
So ... you think I'm a wolf? Remember, in this game, the wolf leader got to choose his allies. And I never played on this site... Could everyone who's pointing at me please answer this to themselves: would you voluntarily recruit a total noob to your team?

Timberwolf
2010-03-23, 01:49 PM
You make a good point.

In answer, I think there's two schools of thought here, yes, the wolfie alpha might recruit a total unknown to go under the radar with just this defence. The other is, as you say, no, they'd want someone with more experience.

I'll withdraw my point for now and think a bit more.

Murska
2010-03-23, 01:53 PM
The things a wolf alpha needs to look at while picking a team are:

1: That the wolves are active.
2: That they aren't high-profile.

A total noob means case 2 is great, but case 1 is a risk.

EDIT: Oh, and there's a devil.

Supagoof
2010-03-23, 02:20 PM
Retaliatory point at Zar Peter.

You think with that fancy new war axe I'll let you just smack me in the face? You sir, need to go sharpen your wit, along with your blade. Though I must admit it is quite pretty. :smalltongue:

Trixie
2010-03-23, 02:23 PM
So ... you think I'm a wolf? Remember, in this game, the wolf leader got to choose his allies. And I never played on this site... Could everyone who's pointing at me please answer this to themselves: would you voluntarily recruit a total noob to your team?

You're right - you're unlikely to be picked. Unless, of course, as others already pointed, you're the one picked for low profile.

@Murska - what's your point about Devil? Isn't it one of the roles picked by Alpha? Hmmm, I have checked the rules, and they seem to be a bit... unclear at this point. Is Devil one of the wolves picked by Alpha, or not? :smallconfused:

Hmmm, it says Alpha picks all the wolves, yet the part about 'not knowing' in the Devil's description doesn't make much sense then. LLB, can you clarify?

On the other hand, there's nothing stopping you from being the Alpha yourself.

And, frankly, when I look back, the Team Wolf does look like a bunch of amateurs. Missing a kill? Trying to kill someone who claimed baner to verify him to boot? What? Yeah, they lucked out once, but unless I'm missing something, we can rule out any great strategists behind the wheel.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-23, 02:36 PM
Thank you for that insightful comment. Now that you reminded me of the missing kill, I can tell you I'm actually quite active on the GitP forum, every day. Amateur or not, if I was on Team Wolf, I'd make sure my comrades don't do anything stupid as miss a kill. So, clearly I had nothing to do with it.

Murska
2010-03-23, 02:44 PM
*shrug*

Anyway, I'm assuming if the devil is not known to the alpha, the alpha hasn't picked the devil. If this is wrong, LLB, please notify me.

Wizibirb
2010-03-23, 03:06 PM
Murska because last time I listened to him I screwed myself at least 10 different ways. :smallannoyed:

billtodamax
2010-03-23, 03:46 PM
Zar Peter unless I can think of something better.

BishFish
2010-03-23, 04:10 PM
Murska.
no further explanation needed.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-23, 04:33 PM
Lin Bayaseda

Fin
2010-03-24, 04:50 AM
Trixie, because I feel this is an act, playing dumb by asking so many about what Wolves can or can't do.

rakkoon
2010-03-24, 04:54 AM
we can rule out any great strategists behind the wheel.

Aaaargh, so many options to insult and I'm dead....it's not fair!

*sulks in grave*

Trixie
2010-03-24, 05:14 AM
Really, Fin? :smallamused:

What I'm supposed to do, stay silent and don't bother to analyze things?

My, my, your particular choice of target just reeks of wolfishness :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-24, 06:06 AM
((The Devil was chosen randomly, not by the Alpha. The Devil started the game not knowing who any of the wolves were.))

Trixie
2010-03-24, 06:16 AM
Ok, thanks.

So, that leaves us with two wolf groups: Devil and Alpha, which are chosen randomly, and Alpha's sidekicks, which are chosen. Hmmm.

And the worst thing is, we haven't managed to hit even one of these mangy canines so far. People, we need to rally here, or we'll lose :smallannoyed:

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-24, 08:05 AM
Hi Trixie, why the sudden switch from passive to agressive?

What I'm supposed to do, stay silent and don't bother to analyze things? I don't recall you analyzing anything. You're just saying things that, while logically correct, lead nowhere and have no insight behind them. Like the joke about the guy who was driving his car, got lost, and asked someone "where am I?", and the other person answered "you're in a car". Everything you said so far in this game was as logically impeccable as it was useless.

Zar Peter
2010-03-24, 08:18 AM
Actually it's day 5, Supagoof just does an retaliatory point and doesn't discuss at all. And he is a very popular pick for an Alpha in my eyes. Just pondering around.

AND I WUV MY NEW SMACKY3000! I WANT TO SMACK ANOTHER ONE WITH IT!

Supagoof
2010-03-24, 09:22 AM
I do a retaliatory pick because I'm not paying that much attention. I simply click on the thread, do a ctrl-F to see if my name is mentioned, and follow the bandwagon. You happened to come up with that ctrl-F, and so even on day 5 (it's day 5 already?) I can retaliatory point at you. :smalltongue:

Plus I didn't get a new waraxe. If you get lynched I'm stealing yours. :smallamused:

Thufir
2010-03-24, 03:56 PM
I'm not keeping very good track of this game... so, random point at The Bookworm.

hap_hazard
2010-03-24, 07:51 PM
Trixie. whoo

Trixie
2010-03-24, 07:58 PM
@Lin >

And here I wanted to avoid picking on new player. Great.

Of course I'm not posting the whole stuff. No one would read my explanation and my deductions from my games notes, it would have been far too long.

Not to mention making me a prime target for the wolves and clueless villagers who go after active people ignoring the low profile ones. If you want a full explanation, I'd gladly post it tomorrow, after I grab some sleep.

So, let me take a look on my notes - you seem to target random players (me, explicitely stated 'random point'), posting about having some clue (Orzel and Cd4). Mind to explain what clue about CD4 and Orzel was that?

Oh, and there's still a little matter of two bandwagons - day one, which you joined, and offed a mason (which means you're pretty much either villager or wolf - and it begs the question why you jumped on it, as you tend to ignore bandwagons), and day four, which went after you, but suddenly, a quick counter-wagon on Orzel sprang up and saved you.

Hmmm. All of this is a little bit too convenient, you know. I'd say you have a chance to be a mason, if not the day one - that move makes literally no sense then. Care to say what other group might be helping you, Lin? :smallamused:

TL/DR - Lin Basayeda is either a wolf, or random-shooting villager that is nevertheless one of the safest bets now, IMHO.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-24, 08:29 PM
So, basically your contribution to the game, other than a bunch of fluff, is that everyone who's attacking you is a wolf. I'm done here.

Oh, and there's still a little matter of two bandwagons - day one, which you joined, and offed a mason (which means you're pretty much either villager or wolf - and it begs the question why you jumped on it, as you tend to ignore bandwagons),While I appreciate the fact I have forced you to pay attention, you are, as a famous LOLCat poster says, "Doing it Rong". I didn't jump on that day 1 wagon, I was the first vote on it. A vote I plonked completely at random. Day 1, you know.

You alleged "notes" are a sham. They don't exist. You just skimmed the game quickly right now to pin something on me.

Thufir
2010-03-24, 08:36 PM
So, basically your contribution to the game, other than a bunch of fluff, is that everyone who's attacking you is a wolf. I'm done here.

Alright, while I don't think Trixie's arguments are exactly conclusive, this is a gross misrepresentation of them which just makes me suspicious of you, Lin Bayaseda.

Aemoh
2010-03-24, 08:54 PM
*points at Trixie*

To try and even things between these two :smallamused:

Though I rather wanna see Lin lynched. Remember folks, being defensive just makes people want to lynch you more :smalltongue:

Lin Bayaseda
2010-03-25, 12:19 AM
So, anyway, if I die, lynch Trixie first and Murska second. The moment I brought up the issue of recruitment, and the fact experienced players are more likely to be recruited, those two clearly got scared and came up with a string of strange posts. And both seem to be experienced enough, so any alpha would want them on the team.

I also suspect Zar Peter a bit, after his "guilty conscience" post today.

Figuring out who the alpha would recruit is key to winning this game. Anyone who attempted today to stifle discussion on this topic or approached it in a wishy-washy manner of "yeah, those could be experienced players, but could be also inexperienced" or somesuch, is no friend of Arthur and the Round Table. Good luck.

cd4
2010-03-25, 04:29 AM
I think I'll join the Lin Bayaseda bandwagon

Murska
2010-03-25, 04:30 AM
The thing is, it's completely impossible to draw any conclusions whatsoever about who an alpha would have picked without knowing who the alpha is. Most experienced players take alpha picks almost completely at random and inexperienced ones usually pick one experienced one, ask them of their opinion and end up with a team of one vet and the rest very low-key players.

In my experience, it's more likely that in alpha games veterans are not wolves. For example, I never get picked by an alpha. Considering my reputation for a good wolf, it sounds counter-intuitive? Well, also consider the fact that I'm scried on nights 1-3 in at least 90% of the games I'm in, assuming the seer survives so long and you begin to see the picture.

Timberwolf
2010-03-25, 05:41 AM
Ok, well, I'll roll with what Trixie thinks for now. They make some good points, enough to overcome my initial reservations. Lin Bayaseda

lostlittlebear
2010-03-25, 07:25 AM
Day 5 ends

((So I had writer's block. :smallsigh: Better quality narrations should hopefully start tomorrow. And slap me if I'm wrong, but this is Lin's first lynch, and I thought a song might be appropriate.))

Sir Bayaseda was a young knight, idealistic and impressionable. More often than not, his youth and freshness had proved advantageous, giving him an edge when it came to selections for high office.

Today, however, it was to prove to be his undoing.

“You’ve never given your own opinion! You must be one of Mordred’s knights!”

“You’re too young - that means you’re easily corrupted!”

“If I were Mordred, I’d choose someone young, like you!”

(Cue YMCA music)

“Young man, you’ve always voted wrong!”
“I said, young man - (wait why are we doing a song?)”
“I said, young man, you’re new to this game.”
“And it’s time for you to take the blame!”

“Young man, lynching is a thing we do,”
“I said, young man, we think the Alpha would choose you!”
“Please don’t blame us, because I’m sure you will find,”
“That being lynched happens all the time.”

“It’s your turn to get lynched tooooday...”

BADUMDUMDUMDUM

“It’s your turn to get lynched tooooday...”

“And I know it sucks, but blame your bad luck,
“And next time you can try lynching one of usss....”

-KERSMACK-

And thus ended the tale of Sir Bayaseda the Knight.

Lin Bayaseda was lynched. He was a Knight.

Night 5 Starts

((Gardenphilosph was autolynched. He will be replaced by Lex-Kat starting next Day phase. As usual, Lex is immune from nightkills tonight.))

The "naughty" list (aka people who have not pointed today):
-work in progress-

Zar Peter
2010-03-25, 08:51 AM
This game is going to get the remark "Epic" because of the narrations. Awesome!

rakkoon
2010-03-25, 09:04 AM
Lovely, llb !

Lex-Kat
2010-03-25, 07:21 PM
Hello people. I am here. :smallsmile:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-26, 08:35 AM
Night 5 Ends

Sorry about this guys, but I'm in the middle of a 3 day long competition right now and I'm just too tired to post.

To cut a long story short, Thufir was killed. He was a Knight

I'll probably edit in a narration tomorrow if I manage to get some rest, but for now please just carry on with the Day Phase and don't let my tiredness get in the way of the game!

Day 6 Starts

Zar Peter
2010-03-26, 12:03 PM
Point at Supagoof. Still think he was a pick.

And I'm away the next 8 days, please don't kill me!

Supagoof
2010-03-26, 12:13 PM
Point at Supagoof. Still think he was a pick.

And I'm away the next 8 days, please don't kill me!Smacks Zar Peter upside the head.

Now you have a Smacky3001. Everyone else can help raise the number in the same manner. Let's see how high we can get it!

Aside, I have no clue who a wolf/bad guy/whatever-they-are-called-in-this-game is. Sorry, but this isn't the (what's the equivalent to droid in this era? Oh yeah) servant you're looking for.

Lex-Kat
2010-03-26, 09:03 PM
Points at.... Timberwolf? Sorry, but I haven't read through the thread. If there is a valid reason not to point at him, someone please let me know.

Timberwolf
2010-03-26, 10:13 PM
Well, if you look at yesterday's points, I was the guy who was at least open to Lin Bayaseda not being a wolf and, after being second with the point and changing it, got talked into changing back.

For myself, I've got my doubts about quite a few people but the one who's bothering me is Elder Tsofu, who we haven't heard from in a while (unless I missed it) and said something right at the start of the game that made me suspect a bit. I dunno, it was probably the RP, but I'll go with him for now.

Wizibirb
2010-03-27, 01:29 AM
hap_hazard

billtodamax
2010-03-27, 03:17 AM
Sanity702 for a reasonless point on day six.

cd4
2010-03-27, 06:16 AM
I'll point at BishFish because he did not vote on Day3 and Day 4 when there was no night kill Night 3

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-27, 06:50 AM
Murska's still alive?

Aemoh
2010-03-27, 09:34 AM
*quick random point at cd4*

Which incidentally gives us a 9-way tie for the lynch, all with one point :smalltongue:

hap_hazard
2010-03-27, 10:50 AM
Aemoh. Now it's a ten-way!

Murska
2010-03-27, 12:29 PM
Welcoming point for Lex-Kat and an eleven-way tie.

Fin
2010-03-27, 12:42 PM
Bah so much pressure to come up with a 12th man for this uber tie! Ah, Fleeing Coward is the answer...

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-27, 01:00 PM
That had been a good party.
One of those really good ones where you couldn't remember much of what actually had happened, and the things you remembered made you happy you didn't remember the rest.

Sir Tsofu searched his mind and determined that it had lasted about 3 days.
Possibly it had actually been many festivities strung together with drinking in friends company or peevishly spying on pretty washerwomen.

Focusing his eyes slightly, sir Tsofu peered at the young man standing by his bed.
What's your name again, page?
Fletcher, Sir.
Then fletcher, fetch me a bucket of cold water.
As the page scurried out Sir Tsofu, feeling slightly naughty for some unexplainable reason, hoped that there would be a dish of (bish) fish later on.

Wizibirb
2010-03-27, 01:53 PM
Sanity702 for a reasonless point on day six.

it may be day 6 for you but its only like day 2 for me :smalltongue:

Murska
2010-03-27, 04:09 PM
Elder Tsofu for ruining the tie.

BishFish
2010-03-27, 08:54 PM
Elder Tsofu to save me.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-28, 08:38 AM
Day 6 Ends
In retrospect, Sir Tsofu’s party was not the best of ideas. The party made him get drunk, his drunkenness made him get his hangover, and his hangover caused his craving for fish, which led an ill-conceived fishing expedition he was embarking on now.

Merrily whistling a tune, Sir Tsofu makes his way down to the riverbank near the Arthurian camp, and casts his fishing line into the water.

“Hereee fishy fishy fishy fishy.... hereeee fishy fishy fishy fishy,” he mutters, concentrating intently on the silver shapes darting in and out of the reeds.

He is just about to coax a salmon into taking his delicious bait, when he is interrupted by a pat on his shoulder.

“You called me?” asks Sir BishFish.

“NO I DIDN’T!” shouts Sir Tsofu, exasperatedly watching the salmon swim away. “And now you’ve gone and disturbed all the fish!”

“Well, I’m sorry! It’s just that when you have a name that sounds like an animal, you kind of expect people to summon you in some weird fashion like that!” (Narrator’s Note: Yes, you sneaky day one pointers who work my name into stupid rhymes, I’m looking at you!) mutters Sir BishFish, backing away, “Give me a break, I get enough grief about my name already.”

“No! You scared my fish away, and you’ll have to pay!” retorts Sir Tsofu, eyes narrowing suspiciously. “You know, I’ve never liked you - there’s always been something FISHY I couldn’t place my finger on.”

“AUGH GOD! THE PUN!”

Taking advantage of Sir BishFish’s pun-induced epileptic fit, Sir Tsofu quickly rounds up a posse of fellow knights and ties him to a stake.

“Today, we try Sir BishFish for a conspiracy to deprive me of a fish! His dastardly attempt to leave me without a fish means that I will have to eat beef, which means that I will need to kill a cow, which means that a peasant will not get a cow, which means that he will revolt, which means that OUR REALM WILL COME FALLING DOWN AROUND US!”

“Clearly, he is a supporter of Modred!” cries Sir Tsofu, winning applause and shouts of approval from the crowd with his impeccably argued indictment.

“Wait, hang on,” says one of the newer knights, a young lad named Lex-kat. “Doesn’t that mean that anyone who takes someone else’s food is a supporter of Modred? And, as I recall Sir Timberwolf stole my welcoming chicken!”

A murmur of discussion arises from the crowd, as knights consider the implications of this argument. Soon, half the crowd have broken out into open fighting, as long-forgotten food fights and old buffet grievances are settled over sword point or axe blade.

“WAIT!” shouts Sir Murska, somehow managing to be heard above the general chaos. “I just remembered! Catholics eat fish on Fridays! This must mean that Sir Tsofu is a CATHOLIC! And everyone knows we hate those papist grass-eaters!”

A loud gasp arises from the knights as they turn as one to Sir Tsofu.

“LYNCH HIM!” shouts an anonymous voice.

Before he has the time to appreciate the irony of the situation, Sir Tsofu is dismembered by a crowd of charging knights.

As the dust and blood settles, Sir Coward finally calms down enough to venture a rational opinion.

“Hang on, wasn’t the Church of England created in 1534? We’re all still Catholics right now, aren’t we?”

“Oops....”

But it was too late for poor Sir Tsofu.

Elder Tsofu was lynched. He was a Knight

Night 6 Begins

((An extra-long narration to make up for the lack of one last night. Hope you like it, guys!))

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-28, 09:39 AM
:smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2010-03-28, 06:37 PM
So...

Let me check what I've missed :smallredface:

rakkoon
2010-03-29, 01:36 AM
I knew he wouldn't last long without his cross-cross-dressing page....

Elder Tsofu
2010-03-29, 05:05 AM
Indeed, having a man dressing up as a woman dressing up as a man on your payroll is always a resource of comfort and security. :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-03-29, 08:39 AM
Night 6 Ends

((Sorry for the lack of a narration, I'm rushing an essay right now.

Note to self: Get a co-narrator for the next game :smallfrown:))

The night passes without incident, and the knights wake up next morning completely unscathed.

No one died tonight.

Day 7 Begins

Timberwolf
2010-03-29, 12:11 PM
Ok, no night kill, which means that I have gone down the list of people who did not point and came up with the grand total of the bookworm, aka Sir Gawain.

I don't like it and it's thin, but it's also all I got.

I also think Zar Peter, who is away and I therefore will not point at.

billtodamax
2010-03-30, 01:55 AM
Some logic is better than none. We need a wolf, frankly.

The Bookworm.

Supagoof
2010-03-30, 09:59 AM
Bishfish - To see if he's paying attention to the game. Last time a night kill was missed, he missed the day. This time, he pointed just before the night ended, but only to save his own skin. Just as bad as logic the against the Bookworm, so don't use it if you have something better.

Though I agree with the Zar Peter reasoning as well, I'll save the little feud we have going for when he gets back. :smallsmile:

cd4
2010-03-30, 10:17 AM
I think I will help the testing and point at Bish Fish

Murska
2010-03-30, 11:48 AM
I'm giving Zar Peter a point then. One kill, okay, mistakes happen but two missed kills? Something weird is going on.

Timberwolf
2010-03-30, 12:01 PM
Bishfish - To see if he's paying attention to the game. Last time a night kill was missed, he missed the day. This time, he pointed just before the night ended, but only to save his own skin. Just as bad as logic the against the Bookworm, so don't use it if you have something better.

I thought that as well but, as he voted, I assumed he was paying at least some form of attention, enough to get the kill in. Still, I'll keep my point where it is for now and see what happens with the points all level.

Trixie
2010-03-31, 05:45 AM
Zar Peter. He knows for what :smallyuk:

rakkoon
2010-03-31, 05:46 AM
Or he will now when he gets back from his skiing trip later this week.

Trixie
2010-03-31, 05:53 AM
Revenge is a dish best served cold, so it's only appropriate.

And, given what he did, he is both excellent candidate for wolf, and his absence explains missing kill nicely.

lostlittlebear
2010-03-31, 09:52 AM
((7 points out of 15 people? :smallfrown: I'll give you all one more day to get points in. To those who have pointed, sorry for the delay but if we do lynches on so little points, it kind of defeats the purpose of the game.

C'mon guys, the game doesn't suck that bad, does it?

:smalleek:))

Lex-Kat
2010-03-31, 10:10 AM
*Pats LLB* You are doing a fine job.

Points at Zar Peter. I think some are just on a mini-vacation at the moment, or something.

Murska
2010-03-31, 10:37 AM
And considering how the wolf team appears to be inactive...

Come on, people, shape up and let's play the game to the end. If you want to sit it out, just give someone else the role. I just finished my last one in Spytrap and have some time again.

Supagoof
2010-03-31, 10:44 AM
Revenge is a dish best served cold, so it's only appropriate.

And, given what he did, he is both excellent candidate for wolf, and his absence explains missing kill nicely.Good point, but a true friend stabs you in the chest.

Still, cold - skiing trip. Too funny to pass up.

Allright Zar Peter. This is for picking on me.

Timberwolf
2010-03-31, 11:18 AM
Ok, since I think him anyway, lets get a consensus up

Zar Peter.

BishFish
2010-03-31, 11:33 AM
Zar peter. he has posted saying he would be gone for a while.

Wizibirb
2010-03-31, 01:30 PM
Zar Peter haha sorry I almost forgot to vote

Murska
2010-03-31, 02:41 PM
Actually, Bishfish.

Fleeing Coward
2010-03-31, 05:32 PM
1 missed kill, maybe inactive wolves, 2 missed kills, deliberate gamble by wolves to appear inactive.

BishFish to save Zat Peter since I'm 100% certain he's innocent.

Goof would be my top pick for a wolf if my theory is correct.