PDA

View Full Version : Game Idea: Combining Weird Genres [Maybe Making?]

alchemyprime
2010-03-01, 04:23 PM
You have no idea how you got here. What you do know: You have amazing abilities and a farm on the outskirts of the city. By day you are [ENTER NAME HERE], a simple farmer looking for a wife. But by night, you are THE FARMER!, a super(hero/villain/Anti-hero) in the big city, stopping crime and wooing the super ladies.

That's right. I say we make Justice Calling: A Superhero Harvest Moon. Who would buy this game? What if we got a license? Any super ladies you'd want to see as potential brides? Any farm themed powers/gadgets to include?

Vitruviansquid
2010-03-01, 04:29 PM
Now, I have no experience at all with the Harvest Moon games, but I was aware that Rune Factory is much like this.

Mr. Mud
2010-03-01, 04:29 PM
I got excited and googled it to try and preorder it, but... It was nowhere to be found.

Needless to say, that sounds pretty awesome. Is this thread supposed to be a thread fantasizing about such a game, or about planning the birth of it? And would it be a disk game, or some sort of flash game? If Flash, hell, I'll start working on it now.

Mirrinus
2010-03-01, 04:40 PM
Choose your weapon of choice: Axe, hammer, or scythe? (I go for the latter)

And don't forget your trusty cow sidekick, the Milky Marauder!

Inhuman Bot
2010-03-01, 05:08 PM
Just reading the thread title makes me think: "Welcome to the last 10 years. HELLO." :smalltongue:

alchemyprime
2010-03-01, 05:46 PM
A hypothesis thread I'm afraid. But Mr. Mud OH MY GOD PLEASE START CODING THIS!

Any super girls you'd want in it?

DC:
Supergirl (Newest one)- Captain Boomerang II
Supergirl (Matrix) - ???
Power Girl - ???
Cyclone - King Chimera
Stargirl - Captain Marvel
Catwoman - Batman
Huntress - SHE DON'T NEED NO MAN!
Black Canary - Green Arrow
Traci 13 - Blue Beetle
Harley Quinn - Mistah J/Ivy
Poison Ivy - Probably no one. Except Harley

MARVEL:
Black Cat - Spidey (sometimes)
Wasp - Giant Man
Scarlet Witch (pre House of M) - Vision
Spider-woman? - Iron Man
Spider-Girl - Dunno.

Any others?

I say we do this just for kicks. And yes, you also need romantic rivals. So they are in Blue after the girl's names.

Also, you should fight mooks.

And yeah, I got the idea while playing Rune Factory and reading JSA at the same time.