PDA

View Full Version : Oots P.S.P.?

Bothi
2010-03-05, 08:44 PM
Now that you can buy comics on the psp, it would be great if I clould get oots on my psp. Unless you go on google and find the pages one by one, I cant find a way to get them on my psp... Any suggestions?

Draconi Redfir
2010-03-05, 10:17 PM
add em to your favorites?

Forbiddenwar
2010-03-06, 02:29 AM
Now that you can buy comics on the psp, it would be great if I clould get oots on my psp. Unless you go on google and find the pages one by one, I cant find a way to get them on my psp... Any suggestions?

put in the website in the browser. they load fine on my psp
edit: do you have a newer psp, is that why they won't load? my psp is a big black thing that I got for $15 at a lost and found auction and it works great.

Bothi
2010-03-06, 06:24 AM
put in the website in the browser. they load fine on my psp
edit: do you have a newer psp, is that why they won't load? my psp is a big black thing that I got for $15 at a lost and found auction and it works great.

I know u read em online... what im talkin about is saving them so you can read them offline anywhere... EDIT- and its easier to carry

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-06, 07:09 AM
If you want to read them offline, you should probably buy the books. Gives you a physical copy, extra strips, and you support Rich.

Bothi
2010-03-06, 07:26 AM
If you want to read them offline, you should probably buy the books. Gives you a physical copy, extra strips, and you support Rich.
Im all for buying them, but theres two problems with that... 1; Im broke, and 2;I cant buy anything online due to spyware... also, the original purpous of this thread was the idea of BUYING them on the psp, like many other comics you can buy on the psp...

Magicyop
2010-03-06, 07:57 AM
Im all for buying them, but theres two problems with that... 1; Im broke, and 2;I cant buy anything online due to spyware... also, the original purpous of this thread was the idea of BUYING them on the psp, like many other comics you can buy on the psp...

1) The books are very affordably priced. I don't own all of them myself yet, so as not to splurge, but I'm buying myself a book a week.

2) No, you're wrong. If you're trying to say that you HAVE spyware on your computer that stops you from buying stuff online, your computer is already compromised and you must destroy it. If you're saying that you can't buy stuff for fear of GETTING spyware, then, in this case, you're probably fine. Look at all the other people on these forums who have bought the books and no spyware. If you do enough research you can usually determine what is safe and what is not safe on the internet.

3) Pardon, if I'm mistaken, but to buy them on the psp, I think they would have to be specifically published for the psp. They are currently published in two formats: Internet, or Book.

P.S. It looks like your avatar, which is very nice, is a recolor/editing version of the Halfling from the provided OotS avatars. I'm not positive but I think this is against forum rules, especially since you didn't give Rich any credit for the original image(which still might be against the forum rules.) Just a heads up.

Bothi
2010-03-06, 08:12 AM
Ja... i have all cstome avatars too, im just using this one till im done with my other... and ty for heads up.

Bothi
2010-03-06, 08:14 AM
gave credit.. yay

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-06, 08:15 AM
P.S. It looks like your avatar, which is very nice, is a recolor/editing version of the Halfling from the provided OotS avatars. I'm not positive but I think this is against forum rules, especially since you didn't give Rich any credit for the original image(which still might be against the forum rules.) Just a heads up.

Indeed; Rich asks that you not edit any of his artwork for use as avatars, banners, etc. which includes not only the comic, but the avatars he has graciously provided for us to use on this forum.

Edit: It's still against the rules. Plus, you double posted.

Bothi
2010-03-06, 08:16 AM
i will buy them as a book, but having it on the psp would be nice too...

Bothi
2010-03-06, 08:19 AM
there... changed avatar till custome is finished k?

Bothi
2010-03-06, 08:23 AM
we are getting off lopic with my avatar... thi was suposed to be about psp... anyone know if u can get oots themes?

Eloel
2010-03-06, 09:22 AM
we are getting off lopic with my avatar... thi was suposed to be about psp... anyone know if u can get oots themes?

One thing I know of, you're not allowed to double post, let alone triple post.

kaine
2010-03-06, 10:01 AM
yay :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Magicyop
2010-03-07, 08:54 AM
yay :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Congratulations, sir, you have actually managed to post without saying anything, for no reason.

As I said before, the only way to get OotS on the PSP is probably if Rich decided to publish a PSP version of it, and right now, I think that Book and Web are the only two formats OotS is published in.

BatRobin
2010-03-07, 05:48 PM
there... changed avatar till custome is finished k?

The cape/feet are still obviously from the pre-made av.

Bothi
2010-03-07, 10:30 PM
The cape/feet are still obviously from the pre-made av.

no?... feet i made on paint and cape i took from somtin else... if it bothers u i'll give him boots later. and the face is wierd... why did it turn yellow?... fixlater