PDA

View Full Version : Join the Diversion Magazine Subscription List!

Felixaar
2010-03-07, 12:57 AM
I promise, this is the last topic I'll make hawking my own magazine.

For a few weeks.

For those of you who don't know diverison, it's a FREE fiction magazine made by me and a cablecade of other Playgrounders. We've recently released our second issue. You can find the link to download on the front page of our website.

Also on the front page of the website is a form into which you can enter your email adress to be notified by email when there are new issues of Diversion, since we only update once a month, hey, you're not going to check back every couple of hours, am I right? You'll also be notified of Extra Editions (there's one coming this month!) and competitions (what? you want free stuff? isn't a free magazine enough? alright, fine...). We promise not to sell your email adress, and not to over-flood your inbox with pointless emails.

All our emails will be very sharp, you see. Because they're witty. And pointed.

Boy, I've run that one into the ground.

Also, pass it along to all your friends! I'm just going to sit her in abject depression until that "times downloaded" counter hit's 100, and you don't want to do that to me, do you?

Do you?

edit: Oh, hey, it'd PROBABLY help if I gave you the website. It's

www.diversionmagazine.blogspot.com (http://www.diversionmagazine.blogspot.com)
you can also click the appropriate link in my signature.

Solaris
2010-03-07, 03:56 PM
Sure, I'll go for it.

Rutskarn
2010-03-07, 04:27 PM
The new issue is top drawer. I feel a great sadness for any fool that is not downloading and reading it right now.

Even--especially--if they have already done so.

Felixaar
2010-03-08, 01:23 AM
Yes, yes! Another soul for the pile!

I mean, uh, cool :smallbiggrin: