View Full Version : druid lore master

Prax4788
2010-03-07, 06:38 PM
im in a pathfinder game with 3.5 feats allowed

im a druid about to turn level 8 my last level of druid i plan to take

i meet all the requirements for lore master

except i need to chose my three feats

what meta magic or item creation feats from 3.5/ pathfinder is best for a druid

if it helps im using the aspect of nature variant and i don't use summoning like ever

im fond of call lighting

? any advice?

ps:lich is not out of the question ether

Darrin
2010-03-07, 11:23 PM
what meta magic or item creation feats from 3.5/ pathfinder is best for a druid

Extend Spell, Widen Spell, and Sculpt Spell are all really useful for druids. The last two work extremely well for call lightning.

Extend = vigor spells, heat/chill metal, creeping cold.

Widen = call lightning's vertical bolts are now 5' x 10' wide, so if you're lucky you can get two creatures with one bolt. Not nearly as good as Sculpt Spell but a good pick for Core.

Scupt Spell = call lightning is now four 10' x 10' cubes. Also works well with entangle, sandblast, path of frost, briar web, frost breath, sleet storm, spike growth, flame strike, etc.

Prax4788
2010-03-08, 06:42 AM
Sounds good ill take a look at those

Prax4788
2010-03-08, 03:28 PM
Extend Spell, Widen Spell, and Sculpt Spell are all really useful for druids. The last two work extremely well for call lightning.

Extend = vigor spells, heat/chill metal, creeping cold.

Widen = call lightning's vertical bolts are now 5' x 10' wide, so if you're lucky you can get two creatures with one bolt. Not nearly as good as Sculpt Spell but a good pick for Core.

Scupt Spell = call lightning is now four 10' x 10' cubes. Also works well with entangle, sandblast, path of frost, briar web, frost breath, sleet storm, spike growth, flame strike, etc.

hmm after reading over im not shure call lighting works that way if it does lease explain it to me?

TaintedLight
2010-03-08, 03:33 PM
ps:lich is not out of the question ether

Wait, what?

How the heck is this druid okay with the idea of becoming one of the most twisted mockeries of nature in all of existence?

Prax4788
2010-03-08, 03:41 PM
Wait, what?

How the heck is this druid okay with the idea of becoming one of the most twisted mockeries of nature in all of existence?

He has back story that has it makes scene other wise i would agree with u it doesn't work

TaintedLight
2010-03-08, 03:46 PM
He has back story that has it makes scene other wise i would agree with u it doesn't work

Sounds like a VERY interesting backstory. Care to share :smallbiggrin:?

Prax4788
2010-03-08, 04:25 PM
Sounds like a VERY interesting backstory. Care to share :smallbiggrin:?

in short im a halfling

all my friends and family are dead..........cause i was tricked in to feeding them to a evil creature (left up to dm) in short im have a evil taint with me the lich would be this power coming to light