PDA

View Full Version : Neverending Dungeon - Geldar

term1nally s1ck
2010-03-08, 05:57 AM
The air surrounding you fairly hums with the residue of magic, an aftereffect of the spell that brought you to this place. A quick glance reveals that you are in a small room, devoid of any life save for yourself. The sound of dripping water can be heard faintly, and the stone walls are slick with moisture. In complete defiance of logic, a torch is already lit, resting in a sconce near the room's single door.
Map:{table]|A_|B_|C_
1|||
2||N|
3|||
4|||[/table]

There is a door at C-4, south side.

DM Notes:Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=190074)

Kumori
2010-03-08, 04:58 PM
Ignoring the torch, Geldar heads toward the door. He'll be relying on stealth to get through this. Keeping the 10' pole in his left hand and a shortspear in his right, he'll be poking things with the pole as he moves. Quietly placing the end lightly against things before adding pressure, attempting to trigger anything that might. He does this with the door. If nothing happens, he'll move to the door, put the pole down to open the door, and pick the pole up again before continuing.

Should I be making move silently and hide checks, or will you do that as necessary?

term1nally s1ck
2010-03-08, 05:06 PM
I'll do it if necessary otherwise, you just do it when you open a door.

Darkvision?

If not, the corridors outside are pitch black.

Kumori
2010-03-08, 05:14 PM
Dwarf, so yes to darkvision.

Hide: [roll0]
Move Silently: [roll1]

term1nally s1ck
2010-03-08, 05:30 PM
South: The corridor ends in a T-junction east/west after 30', after 20' there's a split east.

East: There's a north/south split after 10', a door on the northern wall after 30', and another north/south split after 60'. The corridor continues, but you can't see further.

Kumori
2010-03-08, 05:45 PM
I'll start with heading east. I'll stop at the first split, taking a glace around each of the corners.

This is my interpretation of what you said the place looks like. I'll be updating it as we go. Please inform me if I make any errors.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/kyouyama_anna/NEDfloor1map.jpg

term1nally s1ck
2010-03-09, 05:12 AM
There's a split east after 20' to the south, and the corridor east is 5' too short. I measure distances from where your char is standing, which would be just outside the room.

At the split:

North: The corridor turns East after 20'.
South: The corridor turns West after 20'. There's a door on the eastern wall after 15'.

Kumori
2010-03-10, 05:28 PM
I've decided I don't like my character, so I'm going to abandon this guy and make a new one. Sorry to have wasted your time with this one.

term1nally s1ck
2010-03-11, 05:32 AM
No worries, up to you to retire.