PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Building a *very* ruff and gruff dwarf.

Aramil369
2010-03-09, 11:36 AM
I'm making a back up character. He's a dwarf (duh) and i kinda want to base him off of the Scotsman from samurai jack. you know tossing insults like "ya milk suckin' pansy!" he's got a level in bard and plays (you guessed it) the bagpipes. it's hard but if you get his respect he'll always put you in the highest regards. like in samurai jack when jack gets hit the Scotsman says "must've been sunglair, that would make sense, it happened to me once."

Anyway besides bard and a coupla levels of fighter im not sure what else to do.

also good dwarven/Scottish insults are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kentma57
2010-03-09, 11:39 AM
I'm making a back up character. He's a dwarf (duh) and i kinda want to base him off of the Scotsman from samurai jack. you know tossing insults like "ya milk suckin' pansy!" he's got a level in bard and plays (you guessed it) the bagpipes. it's hard but if you get his respect he'll always put you in the highest regards. like in samurai jack when jack gets hit the Scotsman says "must've been sunglair, that would make sense, it happened to me once."

Anyway besides bard and a coupla levels of fighter im not sure what else to do.

also good dwarven/Scottish insults are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Learn Galic and start yelling at everything, doesn't matter what you are saying, it will sound like you are very mad at them.

HCL
2010-03-09, 11:46 AM
I really like Warblade. How about Fireblood Dwarf Bard4/Warblade16, getting Dragonfire Inspiration and Song of the White Raven.

Aramil369
2010-03-09, 11:55 AM
i love the warblade too, but where do i find the fireblood dwarf bard?

Telonius
2010-03-09, 12:19 PM
To do it properly you'd need to somehow graft a machine gun onto your leg...

bosssmiley
2010-03-09, 12:21 PM
Read Pratchett's Tiffany Aching stories. The Feegles are the rowdy surly Scot archetype write large (small?).

herrhauptmann
2010-03-09, 02:55 PM
Carpe Jugulum as well.
Try some good alliteration: Pigeon pussed pop-eyed penguin, with a scotish accent.

Aramil369
2010-03-09, 02:57 PM
i would love to graft a gun to my leg, but were nowhere near that modern... maybe a repeating crossbow... hmmm

LichPrinceAlim
2010-03-09, 02:58 PM
i love the warblade too, but where do i find the fireblood dwarf bard?

It's out of Dragon Magic. It's a great dwarf subtype for Dragonic Themed D&D

Aramil369
2010-03-09, 03:45 PM
oohhh, me do likee