PDA

View Full Version : Zoo towels...

Vulkarius
2010-03-09, 10:50 PM
Irrelevance aside... Why is there a police siren and sounds of glass breaking in a commercial featuring animal heads stitched to towels worn by children with smiles faker than Madonna's accent...? What is the marketing appeal? Food for thought. Food is good.

Athaniar
2010-03-10, 03:25 AM
Wait, what? Do you have a link?

Kneenibble
2010-03-10, 03:27 AM
That's just the acid kicking in, sweetheart.

thubby
2010-03-10, 03:36 AM
i think reading that just got me high :smalleek: :smallcool:

Vulkarius
2010-03-10, 10:49 AM
All I have access to right now is YouTube (on my iPod) and this is all I could find...oy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy88aU-Fajc&feature=youtube_gdata

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-03-10, 11:35 AM
I... don't think I'm watching the same video as you.

Irbis
2010-03-10, 03:17 PM
I... don't think I'm watching the same video as you.

Yeah. What he said.

By the way, it could yield some prime steaks... :smalltongue:

But why is this goat in a cage? It's inhuman. Every goat around here I saw is free-roaming, or semi-free, on a rope, but still left alone. They're active, curious animals. What barbarian put it into tiny cage? :smallconfused:

It would be better off with cats.

llamamushroom
2010-03-11, 03:29 AM
Umm... what? I think I'm going to have to agree with Lord Fullbladder here. And Kneenibble, but that's a separate issue.

Vulkarius
2010-03-11, 11:34 AM
I can't find any videos on YouTube to support my insanity :smallconfused: and all I could find when zoo towels was YouTube'd was a screaming goat...

Egiam
2010-03-11, 12:56 PM
This thread rocks. Not that I understand it or anything.

I feel stupider.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-03-11, 03:08 PM
This thread is amazing. I commend your efforts, good sir, and congratulate you for satiating my latent drug addiction for the evening. :smallwink:
The drugs I do include tea and sandwiches. Oh wait, I meant foodstuffs. Curses.

Egiam
2010-03-11, 10:04 PM
This thread is amazing. I commend your efforts, good sir, and congratulate you for satiating my latent drug addiction for the evening. :smallwink:
The drugs I do include tea and sandwiches. Oh wait, I meant foodstuffs. Curses.

^ This.

And this is totally going in my signature. Subject to approval of the poster.

Vulkarius
2010-03-11, 10:18 PM
I accidentaly this thread.

I didn't get any answers but damned if I didn't have fun.

Syka
2010-03-11, 10:20 PM
From what I understand it's something a single mom or something who got laid off after working as a financial person started. Apparently, her mom had made them for her and her siblings, so she did for her kids and started marketing it.

She made an amateur commercial. It's possible those sirens and all were incidental.

Jayngfet
2010-03-11, 10:24 PM
Irrelevance aside... Why is there a police siren and sounds of glass breaking in a commercial featuring animal heads stitched to towels worn by children with smiles faker than Madonna's accent...? What is the marketing appeal? Food for thought. Food is good.

All I have access to right now is YouTube (on my iPod) and this is all I could find...oy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy88aU-Fajc&feature=youtube_gdata

What is this I don't even?!?

PersonMan
2010-03-11, 11:03 PM
What is this I don't even?!?

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

Vaynor
2010-03-11, 11:06 PM
This thread rocks. Not that I understand it or anything.

I feel stupider.

This. I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Vulkarius
2010-03-11, 11:27 PM
From what I understand it's something a single mom or something who got laid off after working as a financial person started. Apparently, her mom had made them for her and her siblings, so she did for her kids and started marketing it.

She made an amateur commercial. It's possible those sirens and all were incidental.

Yay I feel better. Well more informed at the least.

I think trying to understand what this thread became has in itself became an excersise in futility. Meh?

PersonMan
2010-03-11, 11:46 PM
Yay I feel better. Well more informed at the least.

I think trying to understand what this thread became has in itself became an excersise in futility. Meh?

You found something that made no sense, added something completely irrational and put it on the internet. What did you expect?

Fuzzie Fuzz
2010-03-11, 11:59 PM
I am so conufsued. And I'm leaving my massive typo the way it is because it sums up my feelings oh-so-much better than the normal spelling.

*Brainsplode*

Vulkarius
2010-03-12, 12:38 AM
You found something that made no sense, added something completely irrational and put it on the internet. What did you expect?

http://stonecow.com/images/pancake%20bunny.jpg

That's about the long and short of it.

PS *hits with frying pan* Who came up with Person Man?

PersonMan
2010-03-12, 12:55 AM
Someone told me it was mentioned in a song by There Might Be Giants, but I just chose the name because I liked it.

Kneenibble
2010-03-12, 01:03 AM
Person man, person man:
1. Hit on the head with a frying pan,
2. Lives his life in a garbage can.

Person man.
Is he depressed, or is he a mess? Does he feel totally worthless? Who came up with person man?

Degraded man.

Person man.

golentan
2010-03-12, 01:05 AM
I don't know what this thread is about. I have a feeling I'm not meant to know. But I can't stop thinking about it because I can't shake the nagging thought that it is intrinsic to the nature of the universe.

I need a hug.

Kneenibble
2010-03-12, 01:08 AM
Universe man, universe man:
1) Size of the entire universe man.
2) Usually kind to smaller man.

Universe man.
He's got a watch with a minute hand, millennium hand, and an aeon hand: and when they meet, it's happy land.

Powerful man.

Universe man.

*hugs golentan*

golentan
2010-03-12, 01:16 AM
Thank you, m'dear. :smallsmile:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-03-12, 02:30 AM
^ This.

And this is totally going in my signature. Subject to approval of the poster.

You have my approval. :smallsmile:

Vulkarius
2010-03-12, 10:29 AM
I don't know what this thread is about. I have a feeling I'm not meant to know. But I can't stop thinking about it because I can't shake the nagging thought that it is intrinsic to the nature of the universe.

I need a hug.

I don't think anyone's meant to know. I just lit the forest on fire and we've got to watch this baby burn. Reminds me of a song...how can we sleep when the beds are burning?

Also particle man