PDA

View Full Version : Dnd jokes.

Wizibirb
2010-03-10, 07:28 PM
OK, bad DnD joke time.

Two half-orcs walk into a bar... the dwarf and halfling go under it.

Did you hear about the wizard who was arrested for drunk driving? He had his license evoked.

An elf, dwarf, and human are all out enjoying drinks when they each notice a fly in their glass. The elf covers the glass with a cloth and slides it to the side. The human reaches into the glass and pulls the fly out. The dwarf snatches up the fly and yells "Hey! Spit that out, NOW!"

What has two legs and bleeds? Half a goblin.

Why should you never ask a dwarf to pay for drinks? Because he's always a little short.

Three versions of the same joke as told by different races:

Dwarven version: What do you do if you see and elf drowning? Throw him his wife and kids
Elven version: How do you save a dwarf from drowning? You take your boot off his head.
Human version: What do you do if you see a halfling drowning? You gently lift him out of the puddle.

Dwarven version: How do you escape from an elf? Hide in a mine.
Elven version: How do you escape from a dwarf? Hide in a forest.
Human version: How do you escape from a halfling? Step on a chair.

Where are you when a demon pushes you up against a wall? Between a Vrock and a hard place.

A human woman comes home to find her human husband in bed with a female halfling. She screams at him "You said you wouldn't cheat on me anymore!" to which he replies "I know... can't you see I'm trying to cut down?"

An Elven ranger was on the prowl for his next meal when he spotted a duck fly overhead. Quicker than the eye could follow, he plucked an arrow from his quiver, took aim and let it fly. Walking over towards the area where the duck fell, he spotted a Halfling who was stood over the kill with a light repeating crossbow in hand.
"Thats my kill" said the Elf. "That duck was flying perfectly well until my arrow brought it down. You just walked up to it now and shot it while it was lying on the ground!"
"Nonsense" replied the Halfling "You were facing into the sun and so you can't tell whether it was my bolt or your arrow that brought it down and it hurts me deeply that you could accuse me of such underhanded play. I suggest that we settle this the Halfling way"
"The Halfling way?" asked the Elf.
"Yes. We each kick each other between the legs and the last man standing gets to keep the duck"
The Elf though this over and after deciding that he was by far the fitter and the stronger of the two, that he'd win in such a contest.
"OK then" Said the Elf "You're on."
"Being as it's my honour thats been called into question I insist that I get to go first though" the Halfling demanded.
The Elf agreed that this seemed fair and braced himself for the full force of the Halflings boot. Sure enough, the Halfling took careful aim, backed up a few paces, wound himself up and landed an almighty blow between the Elfs legs.
The Elf bent over double in pain but with eyes streaming, stoically managed not to make a sound.
"Right then" said the Elf. "It's my turn now!"
"It's OK" replied the Halfling "You can keep the duck."

Post them if you got them! (truth be told I stole most of these)

TheCountAlucard
2010-03-10, 07:37 PM
How many elves does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, he holds up the bulb, and the universe revolves around him.

How many dwarves does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one to hold the bulb, and two to drink 'til the room spins.

How many halflings does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, they do their thieving in the dark. Alternatively, two, but it's gotta be a fairly big light bulb.
How many orcs does it take to screw in a light bulb? Nine, one to hold the bulb, and eight to turn the ladder.

How many clerics does it take? Just one, but instead of changing the bulb, he casts "Cure Light."

And so on, and so forth.

Starscream
2010-03-10, 07:52 PM
Wrote this a while ago, it's an adaptation of an old joke featuring Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

An adventuring party awakens one night. The cleric says "Look up at the stars, friends. What does the sight mean to you?"

The barbarian says "That the spirits of my ancestors are gazing down on me tonight, and that this is a blessing on any battles we wage tomorrow."

The bard says "I am inspired by the constellations representing great heroes and their exploits, each one the subject of a thousand ballads and epic poems."

The wizard says "I am impressed by the sight of a multitude of great balls of flaming gas larger than worlds, any of which could have planets as grand and fascinating as our own spinning around it. Why do you ask, cleric? What does the sight mean to you?"

The cleric says "It means the rogue has stolen our tent."

Raiki
2010-03-10, 07:56 PM
I posted a few of these in the "worst joke you ever told" thread about a month back, but here we go: Raiki's Patented Hecatonchereis Jokes!

A hecatonchereis walks into a bar. The other 49 heads duck.

What does a hecatonchereis's friend give him when he manages to kill a titan?
A high-50.

How do hecatonchereis politics work?
One hand washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...washes the other...

Also, just to be the first one to say it, my favorite D&D joke? Monk.

~R~

Arti3
2010-03-10, 09:04 PM
How many [insert Fine-sized creature or smaller] does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two.

What is the sound of one hand clapping? Ask Bigby.

A wizard is casting 500 spells a round. Someone walks up and says, "Who is that and how is he doing it?" Second guy says, "I dunno, but it's Mordenkainen." (If you don't get it say it out loud slowly) (If you still don't get it white text>>> "More than I can")

GreyVulpine
2010-03-10, 09:16 PM
This one was my favorite.

Human: Hey elf, you look like a girl.
Elf: To a human, everything must look like a girl.
Human: What?
Elf: Half-orcs, half-ogres...
Human: ... shut up.
Dwarf: Half-dragons, half-kobolds.
Human: I said shut up!
Elf: ...
Dwarf: ...
Human: ...
Elf: Centaurs.

Arti3
2010-03-10, 09:47 PM
What about half-fire elementals?

Pyrian
2010-03-10, 10:06 PM
One of the more, um, fatal encounters I ever gave a party was a particularly amorous fire elemental. Hey, she's hot. :smallcool:

http://www.zazzle.com/fire_elemental_card-137683468350677407

SoD
2010-03-11, 03:40 AM
What about half-fire elementals?

Hey, sounds kinda hot-oh wait. Damn, that lines already taken.

Katana_Geldar
2010-03-11, 03:43 AM
A group of adventurers are walking through a dungeon and they come across the corpse of this warrior. A barbarian asks a rogue what should they do with it.
The rogue says "First make sure he's dead."
The barbarian stabs the corpse. "He's dead!"

Yes, I totally stole this. :smallamused: