PDA

View Full Version : Cyberimplants(shadowrun)

dougch
2010-03-11, 03:01 PM
k im finishing up my shadowrun melee shooter dude

i've got 145k to spend on stuff 25k or so is invested into my spiffy monocycle.
and i'm just wondering how i can make so really cool cyber implants. seeing as i'm a troll with an 8 str and body it'll be hard on creation o make a really strong arm so i figured i'de just make it a fast arm with a bunch of cool implants.

any suggestiosn for spending liek 20-40k on an arm? what about soem headwaer or body mods?

im kinda lost with all the suggestions

Zeful
2010-03-11, 03:12 PM
Which Edition? If it were second (or Third, I can't remember which the book was for) I'd recommend getting a set of Wired Reflexes so you can start going faster (I also think they helped drive checks so you can pull off some more stunts). Though depending on how you use your bike you might want some Dermal Armor so you won't get gunned down so quickly (this is if you decide to use yourself as a decoy so the other runners can get away).

comicshorse
2010-03-11, 05:36 PM
Have you got ANY cyberware yet. Cause if you haven't got a smartgunlink or chip socket yet I would highly recommend them

dougch
2010-03-11, 08:23 PM
4th ed
i dont have any yet can i get some page numbers for the smartgun link and the chip socket?

comicshorse
2010-03-11, 09:50 PM
I've leant my 4th ED book to a friend. So all I can say is it's in the Cyberware section in the Gear chapter:smallredface: