PDA

View Full Version : Helo everyone (soon to come Dragonball homebrew)

the8bitassassin
2010-03-13, 06:38 PM
Hello, I am new, though I have been lurking for quite some time. Recently (and I am sure you get this a lot, at least I have seen a few) I have been working on a DBZ 4E version, and as I am not fluent in D20, (I don't even feel I am adequate) I would like to post my ideas and hear feedback and edits to my ideas. Initially I used Naruto D20 as a reference for the work, which would probably be better to use, but again, I'm not good at this. 4E's rules seem a little easier to handle in this instance.
I chose to use D20 modern ideas and skills, but try to stay in the confines of 4E. I am using D20 Modern classes, with features determined by combining talents of one or two classes together: Strong/Tough is Defender (A combined class called a Dreadnaught for characters like Nappa and Recoome who don't go down without a beating, but lack ranged combat skills), the first one I have created.
Dedicated/Charismatic is Leader, For characters like Goku, name undetermined
Fast and Smart are stand alone, though I am debating doing something else. They would represent Striker and Controller, and also have no new names yet.
I wont be posting yet, as I would like to know your thoughts on the idea first, and to gauge the interest of people who know the system better than I.
Please do not stoop to name calling or insulting. Again, i am not as fluent in D20 as some of you are, so I will have made blatant mistakes that I have missed and you guys won't...hopefully. The point is to make this as good as I can.
Any and all questions/critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

In any case, what do you think about the idea?
Aye, or nay

Thank you for your time.