PDA

View Full Version : Anime Boston

Raiki
2010-03-14, 07:55 PM
So, I'm not sure if this is too early, but considering the con is in less than 3 weeks I hope not.

Anyway, I'm going to be heading to Anime Boston on Apr 2-4. I've never been to this particular con before, but apparently it's the largest convention on the east coast. Anyone been before? Anyone going? Any suggestions of good places to eat/visit while I'm in Boston? Any other random suggestions?

~R~

DraPrime
2010-03-14, 08:09 PM
So, I'm not sure if this is too early, but considering the con is in less than 3 weeks I hope not.

Anyway, I'm going to be heading to Anime Boston on Apr 2-4. I've never been to this particular con before, but apparently it's the largest convention on the east coast. Anyone been before? Anyone going? Any suggestions of good places to eat/visit while I'm in Boston? Any other random suggestions?

~R~

Annas Taqueria in Porter Square is the place to eat. It may be a tad expensive, but their super steak burritos are so good that people frequently are incapable of eating anything for the next week, because it tastes awful in comparison.

Raiki
2010-03-15, 09:59 AM
Super Steak Burritos, huh? Maybe I will have to check this out. I mean, I like steak, I like burritos, and super sure as hell can't hurt. Hmmm. ::Goes off to GoogleEarth porter square::

Thanks!

~R~

Pendragonx
2010-03-15, 08:34 PM
after PAX (http://www.paxsite.com) comes to Boston the week before I doubt it will remain 'the largest' :) ...

I went Saturday last year.. it was a good time .. I'll probably drop by again this year with some friends... the huge hentai dubbing panel they have at night was HILARIOUS! (if you're old enough for that sort of thing)

suggestions? Well, as you're right in Back Bay there's plenty of places to visit .. the Fens are not far away . .and there's plenty of shops on Boylston street .. you can always eat at the Prudential Mall which is right next door to the convention center/hotel area ... shouldn't be a problem

Raiki
2010-03-31, 07:05 PM
So, considering the Con is the day after tomorrow, I thought I would bring this back up.

Is anybody else going to be attending?

@Pendragonx: Well, I'm fairly sure that it was classified as the largest anime convention on the west coast. I'm not sure there's any anime convention that could stand up to the fandom of webcomics. Anyway, maybe I'll see you there.

~R~