PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I need ideas!

loves_to_laugh
2010-03-16, 12:12 PM
I am currently creating a renfest character. She is a pixie and I need to find ideas for how to prank people without being too mean or hurting someone. I have a few ideas but I need more for my repertoire. i have ideas such as "kicketh me" signs, shadowing people, misleading them, possibly fake creepy crawlies, and faerie dust bombs that I am still working on (I have a slingshot and I'm trying to figure out how to make a pellet that doesn't hurt and exudes faerie dust when it hits, help with this could be useful as well).

Any suggestions for practical jokes/ pranks/ tricks?

308HTR
2010-03-16, 12:15 PM
I wasn't aware there were pixies in the Renaissance.

Magnor Criol
2010-03-16, 12:18 PM
I wasn't aware there were pixies in the Renaissance.

"Renaissance fair" usually means simply "magical/fantasy/middle ages technology character". It's more fun that way.

Besides, can you say there weren't? :smalltongue:

MethosH
2010-03-16, 12:46 PM
Every time somebody comes talk to you start screaming that they are trying to hug you with out a written permission

308HTR
2010-03-16, 12:52 PM
"Renaissance fair" usually means simply "magical/fantasy/middle ages technology character". It's more fun that way.

Besides, can you say there weren't? :smalltongue:

That's even worse!

And yes, I can say pixies did not exist during the Renaissance by the merit that I've been on this planet since 1037.

Rutskarn
2010-03-16, 12:54 PM
So what? Kookaburra have been around for eighteen years, and I've sure as hell never seen one.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-03-16, 12:57 PM
''hey! Listen!''

Egiam
2010-03-17, 02:31 AM
''hey! Listen!''

^ NO.

(I veto this option)

drakir_nosslin
2010-03-17, 08:08 AM
''hey! Listen!''

^ This, and bobbing up and down in front of peoples faces until they are forced to hear what you have to say.

Asta Kask
2010-03-17, 08:35 AM
I am currently creating a renfest character. She is a pixie and I need to find ideas for how to prank people without being too mean or hurting someone. I have a few ideas but I need more for my repertoire. i have ideas such as "kicketh me" signs, shadowing people, misleading them, possibly fake creepy crawlies, and faerie dust bombs that I am still working on (I have a slingshot and I'm trying to figure out how to make a pellet that doesn't hurt and exudes faerie dust when it hits, help with this could be useful as well).

Any suggestions for practical jokes/ pranks/ tricks?

Chocolate laced with pepper? Or diuretics*?

*joke only. Actually giving people diuretics in a hot, crowded environment can cause them to become dehydrated or lose to much salt.

IsaacTheHungry
2010-03-17, 10:19 AM
random Tinkerbell sound behind the head? with a little glitter thrown past the shoulder?

get one of those laser pointers that can have a shape and shine it on people or on walls following them our running just in front of them

edit: hold it in you fist and keep you hand low, it makes it hard to see the pointer and makes it seam more "magical"

rakkoon
2010-03-17, 10:23 AM
Ask them silly questions in a serious tone?

"Excuse me, I seem to have lost my shadow, can you help me find it?"
"Sir, if I may ask, if the slithy tove did gyre, why did it not gimble upon the wabe?"

IsaacTheHungry
2010-03-17, 10:25 AM
throw tinsel, that stuff for Christmas trees, plus if you put a light weight on it (glue, sponge, something softish and light) you can throw it but if you make it right the tinsel should slow it down at the end for a slower landing

edit: make sure you say teehehe when you trow it or it lands of goes past someone

Serpentine
2010-03-17, 10:26 AM
So what? Kookaburra have been around for eighteen years, and I've sure as hell never seen one.You've heard them, though, if you've seen Wizard of Oz.

Soterion
2010-03-17, 11:20 AM
Demand that people give you saucers of milk. If they refuse, steal their firstborn child.

Also, watch out for cold iron.

loves_to_laugh
2010-03-18, 12:18 AM
Demand that people give you saucers of milk. If they refuse, steal their firstborn child.

Also, watch out for cold iron.

This may be a tad bit too much. :smallwink: I need pranks that don't necessarily involve me physically harming anyone and that most people will take light-heartedly.