PDA

View Full Version : [HALO-Plot] The HALO Timeskip VIII [Semi-Private]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 07:29 PM
Trevor holds on good until about fifty feet off the ground.
He slips and starts to plummet to the ground.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 07:32 PM
This whole wolf thing has me craving meat.
----------
Luro dives even faster, trying to fly under Trevor and catch him.

Volug
2010-03-18, 07:33 PM
Yeah, that's what I usually want most the time. Raw is better too, want it like that?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 07:40 PM
He's caught, barely.
He laughs.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 07:42 PM
Pixie is still in Carrie's realm. Praying to Carrie.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 07:52 PM
Luro chuckles as well.
Be more careful next time.
They land safely on the ground, and Luro morphs back into his human form. It should look like Luro is giving Trevor a piggie back ride now.
-------
Raw sounds good. Thanks babe.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 07:55 PM
Trevor laughs. He's small enough to fot on Luro's shoulders. The city is a lot like New York, but less crowded.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 07:57 PM
Luro doesn't put Trevor down unless he asks.
Where can we find a store?

Beans
2010-03-18, 07:59 PM
Pixie is still in Carrie's realm. Praying to Carrie.
Carrie appears.
Hiya honey.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:00 PM
Pixie stands up and goes to hug Carrie.

You love me right?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:01 PM
There all over, take yor pick.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:04 PM
Luro picks one at random. Would you like to decide what store it is? I can't think right now.:smalltongue:

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:05 PM
A sho store. Trevor laughs.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:09 PM
It's funny cuz Luro doesn't wear shoes.:smalltongue:

Luro picks another store that might be better.

Actually, he marks out a few that they might want to go to, but they can only go to one at a time, so he picks out a movie store for the first one.

The other stores will be a secret till we get there!:smallbiggrin:

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:11 PM
Trevor looks at the movies.
My iPhone's spell Check seems to hate me.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:16 PM
I know what you mean! I always post on my ipod (like I am right now), and it always replaces the ing endings of words with just ig for the ending.

It's a cliche movie store. With the curtain covering The entrance to an area in the back with a big sign on top labeled ADULT.:smallwink::smalltongue:

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:20 PM
It likes adding e's to the end of word like chicken.
Your shoulders are the best chair ever.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:22 PM
Thanks.
He smiles.
Do you like ice cream?
He asks walking out of the movie store.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:23 PM
I looooooove Icecream!

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:25 PM
Trevor may notice that they're walking into an ice cream store.

Beans
2010-03-18, 08:27 PM
Pixie stands up and goes to hug Carrie.

You love me right?

Of course, silly!

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:27 PM
He giggles holding on.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:30 PM
Luro tries to place Trevor on one of the stools at the counter and sits down next to him.
He orders a hot fudge sundae for himself.
What do you want?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:31 PM
I love you too. And that's why I came here. Trevor told me that Lisa is going to be killed by a priestess of Angela...at first I wanted to do something to stop it. Anything. Everything I could...but then I realized that If I started trying to stop it from happening I would do so by killing people...which would probably be what gets her killed...so I realized that trying to stop it from happening is out of the question...I have to be ok with her dying. But I don't have to just sit back and do nothing. So...I was wondering if you have a chief Paladin. Because if I'm serving you, and Lisa dies. I can make sure to protect her soul. And I can still be with her, and Vita.

...Pixie just asked if she can be Carrie's chief Paladin...wow...

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:33 PM
Banana sundae, please!

Beans
2010-03-18, 08:35 PM
I love you too. And that's why I came here. Trevor told me that Lisa is going to be killed by a priestess of Angela...at first I wanted to do something to stop it. Anything. Everything I could...but then I realized that If I started trying to stop it from happening I would do so by killing people...which would probably be what gets her killed...so I realized that trying to stop it from happening is out of the question...I have to be ok with her dying. But I don't have to just sit back and do nothing. So...I was wondering if you have a chief Paladin. Because if I'm serving you, and Lisa dies. I can make sure to protect her soul. And I can still be with her, and Vita.

...Pixie just asked if she can be Carrie's chief Paladin...wow...
... Sure, sweetie. I've always wanted a cute chief pally.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:43 PM
Pixie grins. Then takes off her Angelican holy symbol, and puts it in a small glass case with a note that she then teleports away.

I'm ready to take whatever oath you want to give me.

Oh and she's not done yet. Cause you see, last night when I said she killed a lust goddess and ascended, that was just trying to throw power and uber magic and sex and violence at a characters problems. And that's annoying and lame. You see Pixie is now trying to throw character develpoment and RP at her problems...which is kinda shocking for me to do isn't it.

And Carrie? When I die can I be one of your Sable Guides?

...Everyone one know Pixie is immortal...so why is she asking about when she dies?

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:44 PM
Luro orders Trevor a banana sundae. He gets a glob of whip cream on his finger, and deposits it on Trevor's nose, laughing.

Beans
2010-03-18, 08:45 PM
Carrie nods, not thinking about that.
Yeah...

Oaths happen, she gets a holy symbol of a golden spur with a set of vulture's talons engraved on it.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:46 PM
He laughs, and and pokes him.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:47 PM
Pixie takes the oath. Pixie is competently serious about it.

There is one last thing Carrie. If you love me I need you to make me a promise. I need you to promise that you wont interfere with what I'm about to do. And that you wont try to undo it. Or let anyone else undo it. Please. For me.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:48 PM
Actually, that is quite surprising for you Yeti, but I'm proud of you.:smallbiggrin:

Luro laughs and begins to eat his hot fudge sundae.

Beans
Pixie takes the oath. Pixie is competently serious about it.

There is one last thing Carrie. If you love me I need you to make me a promise. I need you to promise that you wont interfere with what I'm about to do. And that you wont try to undo it. Or let anyone else undo it. Please. For me.
She nods emphatically.

Quinsar
Trevor eats as well.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:53 PM
Luro eventually finishes off his ice cream, and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

And I just realized something. And never realized it when I made him, but I subconsciously based Luro off of myself. But to tell the truth, Luke acts a lot like I do when he is around girls he likes.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:54 PM
Cool.

That was good.
Thanks.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:54 PM
Shut up Kur. I can be a half-way decent RPer when I put my mind to it...lol:smalltongue::smallamused::smallcool::smal lwink:

Pixie gives Carrie another hug and kisses her on the cheek.

Thank you.

Then she grows to 12 feet tall. So that when she draws her Great sword, it is only as long as her arm. And when she places the point above her heart she smiles at Carrie.

I love you Carrie. I love Vita. I love Lisa. And I love Artemis and Trevor. I love Din and Alina, and Christine. And Meggy's pretty cool too. I'm sorry for this.

And she stabs herself straight through her heart. and shrinks back down to 4'6. And the sword is still in her chest. She drops to her knees and twists the blade. And her body is immolated in flames. Which actually consume what is now a corpse. Pixie is now dead. But since her soul belongs to Carrie she is still standing there. Looking exactly the same, but she now is wearing the same clothes as the rest of the Sable Guides, her wings are back instead of white, and she has a top hat. Pixie reaches down and picks up her sword and sheaths it on her back.

Beans
2010-03-18, 08:56 PM
Shut up Kur. I can be a half-way decent RPer when I put my mind to it...lol:smalltongue::smallamused::smallcool::smal lwink:

Pixie gives Carrie another hug and kisses her on the cheek.

Thank you.

Then she grows to 12 feet tall. So that when she draws her Great sword, it is only as long as her arm. And when she places the point above her heart she smiles at Carrie.

I love you Carrie. I love Vita. I love Lisa. And I love Artemis and Trevor. I love Din and Alina, and Christine. And Meggy's pretty cool too. I'm sorry for this.

And she stabs herself straight through her heart. and shrinks back down to 4'6. And the sword is still in her chest. She drops to her knees and twists the blade. And her body is immolated in flames. Which actually consume what is now a corpse. Pixie is now dead. But since her soul belongs to Carrie she is still standing there. Looking exactly the same, but she now is wearing the same clothes as the rest of the Sable Guides, her wings are back instead of white, and she has a top hat.
She swallows hard, gently slaps Pixie, and hugs the hell out of her.
You nearly scared the emo out of me!

Oh, and Alina will have more jealousy nao.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 08:58 PM
Why? You're the goddess of death. If I'm your Paladin and get to be a Sable Guide now, then what could possibly happen to me? I die? So what. Now I'm one of your Sable Guides.

Pixie hugs her back.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 08:58 PM
Damn... What the hell Pixie...

You're welcome. And since I don't remember where else I was going to take you, would you like to head back to the base?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 08:59 PM
Okay, but first.
Thank you.
He tries to lean forward and give him a kiss.

Beans
2010-03-18, 08:59 PM
Why? You're the goddess of death. If I'm your Paladin and get to be a Sable Guide now, then what could possibly happen to me? I die? So what. Now I'm one of your Sable Guides.

Pixie hugs her back.

But... gah, stabbing yourself?!
I could have just hit you with a Peaceful End.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:02 PM
Luro tries to kiss back, then smiles and hops down from the stool.
Anytime. Especially If you give me one of those everytime I do.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:03 PM
Yeah, but I knew that my sword would actually make me dead. And I had no idea what any of my new spells would do.

Pixie giggles

Besides. You have to admit. It's an awfully romantic way to kill your self for love.

And the reason she just killed herself is because when Lisa dies Pixie will be waiting. And she will immediately grab her soul and keep her from moving on. And also keep any pesky super powered evil things from killing Lisa's soul too. So this way Pixie gets to be with Lisa and Vita for all eternity.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:04 PM
He laughs and hops down.
Can we fly back?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:05 PM
Why would Alina be moar jealous nao? She's Pixie's boss nao. And Pixie loves Alina...not as much as Lisa, Vita, Carrie and Din, but still.

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but I knew that my sword would actually make me dead. And I had no idea what any of my new spells would do.

Pixie giggles

Besides. You have to admit. It's an awfully romantic way to kill your self for love.

And the reason she just killed herself is because when Lisa dies Pixie will be waiting. And she will immediately grab her soul and keep her from moving on. And also keep any pesky super powered evil things from killing Lisa's soul too. So this way Pixie gets to be with Lisa and Vita for all eternity.
She shrugs.
Don't do it again or I'll spank you.

Pixie's getting even more attention from Carrie now.
And Alina's jealous about Hannah too.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:06 PM
Luro nods, smiling.
As long as you stay safe.
He steps outside, and morphs to his hawk form.

Hannah likes Luke more than Alina!:smalltongue:

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:07 PM
Pixie giggles moar.

I wont. I like being a Sable Guide. And I've only been one for a minute. By the way.When I'm not doing missions for you may I have permission to stay at HALO please?

Lol Pixie has to ask Carrie fir permission to do a ton of crap nao.

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:11 PM
Pixie giggles moar.

I wont. I like being a Sable Guide. And I've only been one for a minute. By the way.When I'm not doing missions for you may I have permission to stay at HALO please?

Lol Pixie has to ask Carrie fir permission to do a ton of crap nao.
She nods vigorously.

Alina is gonna be MAJORLY butthurt.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:14 PM
lol. But why? Why would Alina care?...lol

I guess I have to go ask Lisa to marry me again now...that "till death do us part" line is annoying now...oh! Vita! what is she going to think!?! Will she be ok with it...crap!!!!! I didn't even tell her I was going to...she's going to hate me...

You know Pixie if you thought before you acted...you know what...never mind. That will never happen.

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:15 PM
lol. But why? Why would Alina care?...lol

I guess I have to go ask Lisa to marry me again now...that "till death do us part" line is annoying now...oh! Vita! what is she going to think!?! Will she be ok with it...crap!!!!! I didn't even tell her I was going to...she's going to hate me...

You know Pixie if you thought before you acted...you know what...never mind. That will never happen.
Hush now.
I think "till death" depends on you not doing stuff after death.
You're still being you, so I think you're still married.
And Vita will be fine, just fine.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:18 PM
Trevor climbs onto the hawk.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:21 PM
Luro takes off back towards HALO.

XtheYeti
Yeah, but still...Plus why not. Everyone loves weddings. And can we go find Vita please? I could really use her in my arms right now...and you...and maybe Alina too...

Beans
Yeah, but still...Plus why not. Everyone loves weddings. And can we go find Vita please? I could really use her in my arms right now...and you...and maybe Alina too...
Who's that hugging Pixie?
Alina and Vita.
Hello dear.
Hiya.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:25 PM
Hello my love. Hey boss....So...I'm dead...cause...stuff...umm...I love you Vita...I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand....

Pixie huggles everyone back.

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:27 PM
I'm glad you didn't do it with me around. It'd scare me half to oblivion.
Silly jilly.
Alina giggles.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:27 PM
To HALO!

Lisa is probably with Aretmis...>.>

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:32 PM
Luro lands softly on the ground instead of diving this time. He turns human, and places Trevor on the ground.
You first.
He says as the pod opens.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:32 PM
She is. Little Artemis. But Big Artemis walks into the room.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before...or at least before it happened...my mom gave up being a Paladin of Angela for you. Like 3 minutes ago. You die in the future...so, mom became Carrie's chief Paladin so you two can still be together...and then she killed herself and became one of Aunt Carrie's Sable Guides...same reason...She's dead...and in Carrie's realm right now...But she's a Sable Guide...so she can still be with you...
-----------------------

Pixie smiles at all three of them.

Mommy and Daddy are going to kill me all over again for that...
Pixie giggles.

So Carrie...this is technically a new body right? So it's a virgin right?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:34 PM
W-w-what...?
She whimpers.

He heads into the pod.

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:35 PM
She is. Little Artemis. But Big Artemis walks into the room.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before...or at least before it happened...my mom gave up being a Paladin of Angela for you. Like 3 minutes ago. You die in the future...so, mom became Carrie's chief Paladin so you two can still be together...and then she killed herself and became one of Aunt Carrie's Sable Guides...same reason...She's dead...and in Carrie's realm right now...But she's a Sable Guide...so she can still be with you...
-----------------------

Pixie smiles at all three of them.

Mommy and Daddy are going to kill me all over again for that...
Pixie giggles.

So Carrie...this is technically a new body right? So it's a virgin right?
Er... no idea...
Am I the only one who thinks Lisa might be a bit unnerved by the news at first?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:37 PM
She's fine mom. She did it for you. And don't worry. She looks almost the exact same as she did. She is the exact same...well not quite as sex crazed as before...I figure that you wouldn't mind that.
-----------------

Pixie looks down.

...Yeah...She probably will be...she probably will be pretty pissed actually...but I did it for her...crap...she probably hates me now...I'm dead...

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:37 PM
Luro steps in after Trevor. The doors close and they begin their descent.

I wonder what they would do if the elevator got stuck halfway down?=p

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:38 PM
Yea....
B-but...
She pulls her knees to her chest.
A portal opens.

The motor stops, floating in the sea, still heading slowly in the same direction, just a lot slower.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:40 PM
Portal to Carrie's realm or?

Artemis tries to wrap Lisa up in a hug. little Artemis does too.

I promise everything will be fine mom....And i should know shouldn't I?

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:41 PM
She's fine mom. She did it for you. And don't worry. She looks almost the exact same as she did. She is the exact same...well not quite as sex crazed as before...I figure that you wouldn't mind that.
-----------------

Pixie looks down.

...Yeah...She probably will be...she probably will be pretty pissed actually...but I did it for her...crap...she probably hates me now...I'm dead...
No.
She's probably just... confused.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:42 PM
Luro looks around confused.
What just happened?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I guess. B-but...
For me, I...

Not, to some place else. A form begins to step through.

I thin k it broke...

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:45 PM
Well, it looks like we're still going to get to where we want, but it may take a while. Why should we do in the meantime?

Take a while being whenever we decide we want it to reach the base.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:46 PM
I dunno...
What do you want to do...?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:47 PM
Artemis's both look at the form. little Artemis huddles into Lisa's chest and holds out a hand at it. Big Artemis shifts into a fighting stance and waits.

Portaling right into someone else's room is just plain rude you know.

-----------------

Pixie nods.

Well right now Artemis is with her. And I haven't spent time with you three in a life and a few days. So shall we fix that? Oh and Vita, will you still marry me?

Beans
2010-03-18, 09:48 PM
Vita nods and there's probably a big curtain behind which they all strip and play Nintendo Monopoly.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:50 PM
To bad we don't have a board game to play in our underwear
Luro rubs the back of his head nervously

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:50 PM
Out steps a Marionette size puppet. She has red hair, and robes with Carrie's symbols on it. She appears to be undead.
She also wears a top hat.
Hello there.

We could play a gam.e...
Truth or dare!

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:53 PM
Oh! Good idea! You wanna be asked first or should I?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 09:55 PM
Artemis sees the puppet and turns his head to the side...I know that the puppet is Carrie's high priestess. But I can for the life of me remember her name.

I know you...

----------------

Board game curtains rule!!! Cause that's totally what they are doing behind it...

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 09:56 PM
I'm PuppetVo. High priestess of Carrie.
I'm here to talk to Lisa. Privately.
Her eyes glow.

You. Truth or dare?

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 09:57 PM
Dare. They're always fun.
He laughs.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:00 PM
Artemis nods.
Oh yeah. That's right.

He walks out of the room, and on his way out drops a gum wrapper in the trash can...well it looks like a wrapper. It's a magic scrying devise. Little Artemis just sits on Lisa's lap. And he's kinda scared of PuppetVo. And He's not letting go of Lisa. He has his arms wrapped tightly around her neck and softly whimpers.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:02 PM
Hey there little one.
I need to talk to your mommy in private.
Can you please leave...?

Uhh.... I dare you to... Take your shirt off...?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:04 PM
Little Artemis whimpers moar and hides his face in Lisa's hair.

Mommy! It's scary!

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:04 PM
It's okay honey...
GO find your brother...

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:06 PM
Moving quickly I see.=p

Luro takes his shirt off, as I've said before, he's is skinny, not scrawny, but skinny.

And what about you? Truth or dare?

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:07 PM
Big Artemis flash steps back into the room.

Hey, here. Let's go make some pie.

OK!

Little Artemis trusts himself, so he happily is transferred to his older self. Who walks back out of the room. and they go to the kitchen, and big Artemis tries to listen in to the conversation with his magic bug.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:11 PM
They talk about how much Lisa loves Carrie, then there's a strangled scream.

Dare!

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:13 PM
The scream brings Artemis back into the room before it is over. He is full god, and pissed as hell.

What's going on!?!?!

And wait what? Lisa loves Carrie?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:14 PM
There's a stab wound in Lisa's neck.

The puppet is falling to the ground.

Pixie, not Carrie...>.>

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:15 PM
Lisa is getting life dumped into her and the puppet is being blasted with all the power that a fully realized and enraged god can bring to bear.

There we go. That makes moar sense.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:16 PM
Hmmm... I dare you to hit my with a wave of pain energy lik you did with that one boy.
Haha take th-
Wait what?! That's just wierd.

DoomITP
2010-03-18, 10:18 PM
Grant the god of war undeadtimes.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:20 PM
Hey doom. Pixie isn't a goddess of lust. Cause that was lame and stupid. She's now Carrie's chief Paladin, and dead.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:21 PM
The puppet's hair begins to burn.
Lisa seems to be lacking a soul...

O-okay...
And he sends a wave of pain energy at him.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:26 PM
Artemis goes nuclear. A small part of his brain finds Trevor with his senses, and then uses him as a conduit to find Lisa's soul. The rest of his mind is too busy unleashing the single most powerful destruction that HALO has ever seen all over the puppet...unless it has Lisa's soul...then he tries to take her soul back first, then super nuke PVo

Viera Champion
Luro spasms with pain, but he never loses his smile.

Quinsar
Puppet is destroyed.

Soul is no where to be found.

Trevor watches.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:29 PM
Once the wave passes, Luro sits back up with a wince.
I believe it's my turn.

DoomITP
2010-03-18, 10:30 PM
Grant isn't really worried.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:30 PM
The full extent of Artemis's power is now dedicated solely to finding even a trace of Lisa's soul.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:31 PM
Okay...
Truth or dare?

No trace. Sorry.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:32 PM
Dare please.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:33 PM
...WTF? that's just annoying. Meh whatcha gonna do. nothin. not my character.

Artemis goes looking for Ark. He figures that he isn't good enough at magic. Ark fails to find her two doesn't he.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:34 PM
I dare you to....
Kiss me.
He's bad at this...>.>

Yeah, sorry. At this moment her soul doesn't really.... Exist.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:36 PM
...so Pixie just killed herself for absolutely no reason...uncool Quin. uncool. lol.

...really funny though.:smallbiggrin:

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:36 PM
It's ok, Luro's having fun.:smallbiggrin:

Luro leans forward, and kisses Trevor right on the lips. He holds the kiss longer than necessary.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:37 PM
Yeah. My villains like to screw with people.
Little Trevor has walked into the room, and started crying. He sends a distress signal to his mommy.

Trevor kisses back.

DoomITP
2010-03-18, 10:38 PM
Grant sits back and reads a book.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:41 PM
Pixie appears.

As long as Lisa comes back at some point it's all good Quin.

What's the matter honey?

Quinsar
He points at Lisa, bawling.

Viera Champion
Eventually, Luro breaks the kiss, and leans back again, grinning madly.
Truth, dare, or free form?

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:42 PM
Uh... Free form!

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:46 PM
You probably should have asked what it is first, but oh well. Freeform is when you dare yourself to do something you wouldn't normally do, or really want to do but are scared to.
Me and my friend were making jokes about truth or dare one day and he made that up. It was hilarious at the time.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:46 PM
Pixie picks up Lisa's body and sighs.

I'll go get her soul from Carrie's realm and put it back in sweetheart. Don't worry.

Then she teleports...Then a minute later she comes back...Artemis is with her (big) Pixie tries to pick up little Trevor and hold him.

I...this is bull S(word)

MOM!

I just killed myself so that I wouldn't have to deal with this exact situation...

Pixie sits on the bed and tries to use a magical lullaby to sing little Trevor to sleep.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:50 PM
Trevor cries and soon sleeps.

He smiles and... Tries to grab Luro to kiss.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:52 PM
Pixie puts Trevor to bed, and waits for big Trevor to get back...Artemis puts his younger self to bed and waits with her.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:52 PM
Luro kisses back, deeply.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:54 PM
He keeps kissing, tracing Luros chest with his fingers.

Big Trevor clone arrives to his room.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 10:56 PM
Luro's hands brush through Trevor's hair, in the exact same way Luke did, which may remind Trevor of what happened with Luke.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 10:57 PM
Artemis stands up.

Mom's dead. Actually both of them are. My mom is a Sable Guide now. Your moms soul is gone. I can't find it.

Pixie just breaks down and cries.

...from now on Artemis will refer to Pixie as Pixie and Lisa as Lisa, but he calls them both mom...so that I freakin know who he's talking about.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 10:58 PM
He keeps kissing, bit something inside him send waves of pain into Luro.

How does iphone get Sednad for send!?!?

Trevor sighs and goes to hold Lisa b

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 11:00 PM
oh...Pixie left her body in Carrie's realm. Under guard. To keep it safe, and so it wasn't just laying on the bed in their room...

Did you mean to say that Trevor holds Pixie?

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:01 PM
Sednad.=p

Luro Spasms with the pain, falling back. He let's out a whimper.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:03 PM
Indeed I did.
He hold Pixie.

What's wrong!?

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:05 PM
As the pain slowly begins to fade, Luro attempts to speak.
Th-that hurt... Y-you painified me.

XtheYeti
2010-03-18, 11:06 PM
Pixie is held, she's happy to be a Sable Guide, but pissed as hell about Lisa's soul being gone. Artemis holds Pixie as well.

And then I is deadtime.

G'night!!!!

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:07 PM
I'm so sorry!

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:09 PM
Luro sits up again.
Dont worry about it...

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:11 PM
E whimpers and tries to hug him.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:13 PM
Luro hugs him back.
Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. To bad that we were interrupted.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:15 PM
Yeah. Too bad...

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:18 PM
Luro smiles, brushing a hand across Trevor's cheek.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:21 PM
He smiles, trying to kiss him again.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:23 PM
And so the kissing begins again. Luro just puts his hands up the back of Trevor's shirt this time.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:24 PM
He wraps his arms around his waist.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:26 PM
Luro slowly pulls the curtain.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:29 PM
A curtain is pulled.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:32 PM
The curtain will open along with the pod door, since they have succesfully reached the base without a motor. Luro is lying there in his undies.

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:35 PM
As is Trevor. He's snuggling.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:37 PM
Luro is also snuggling.
That was great...

Quinsar
2010-03-18, 11:39 PM
Yeah... It was.

Deadtime.

Viera Champion
2010-03-18, 11:42 PM
Anybody walking by would see two boys, only in der undies, snuggled up to eachother, on the floor of the pod. With the door to said pod wide open.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 08:58 AM
Double post. All my characters are here, except for Luro, who is curled up sleeping in his underwear on the floor of an open pod.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 09:52 AM
...Awkward.
Well as it's a new day, Hannah is still trying to avoid running into her mom, but other than that, everything is good. She's in her room. The door is also open.

FireFox
2010-03-19, 09:55 AM
Yeah. My villains like to screw with people.

That's understating it a little, I think. :smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 10:17 AM
Come on. What villain doesn't?

And Luke walks past Hannah's room.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 10:28 AM
Hannah's reading.
She looks up as Luke walks past.
Hey Luke.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 10:30 AM
Luke stops.
Hey Hannah. What's up?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 11:31 AM
She puts the book on the ground, title down.
Just doing some light reading.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:37 AM
Do you read a fast as you do everything else?
He grins.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 11:43 AM
She starts to smile.
Of course!

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:52 AM
Luke enters he room.
Then how in the world do you go about light reading?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 11:57 AM
She pushes the book under her bed.
I read a short book really fast.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 12:00 PM
Luke grins.
Do you have a diary? I bet I could find it if I looked hard enough.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 12:02 PM
It's not a diary. She laughs.
No. Hopefully I'll remember everything that happens to me so why should I need one?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 12:06 PM
I know it wasn't, but I was hoping she would still have one.

Oh well. I was really hoping to learn about your deepest secrets.

What exactly happens if Hannah break her celibacy vows. I mean something bad has to happen, or there isn't any incentive not to break them.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 12:09 PM
Maybe if he asked her about it.
Moofin doesn't think he even knows about the vow anyway.

She laughs again, this time a little uneasily.
I don't have secrets. Well not any I'm allowed to tell.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 12:15 PM
Awwww... Now see you're forcing me to do it. You know I want to know, so you force me to have Luke ask. You tricky devil.

Well of course not. It wouldn't be a secret if you could tell people.

Volug
2010-03-19, 02:47 PM
Undeadtiming... With Kiba...

I'm 100% sure I won't be on for the rest of the week for too long, unless a miracle happens. I'm only on for an hour at least right now.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:07 PM
All my characters are here, except for Luro, who is curled up sleeping in his underwear on the floor of an open pod.

This is still true Masato.

Volug
2010-03-19, 03:11 PM
:Yay face: Kiba is with Genkai, looking after her while she... watches TV or something?

Whatever she's doing.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:13 PM
Yep she is watching TV. Why the Yay face?

Volug
2010-03-19, 03:15 PM
Do you want a :grumpy face: instead? Kiba will be next to her in wolf form. He's feeling a bit weird, going for a bit without saying much. STill feel fine now?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:18 PM
Good point. Next question. Why is Kiba feeling wierd?

Yep. I'm just peachy.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:20 PM
Awwww... Now see you're forcing me to do it. You know I want to know, so you force me to have Luke ask. You tricky devil.

Well of course not. It wouldn't be a secret if you could tell people.

Hannah rolls her eyes.
You know what I mean.
Future stuff I can't tell you.

Volug
2010-03-19, 03:20 PM
The silence, excluding the TV. Just thinks it is awkward, and not fimiliar with the next expression. Peachy?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:24 PM
It means I'm doing fine. Though most people usually use it sarcastically.
She wasn't for once.
---------
Yeah I know.

Beans
I suppose my characters are here.

Volug
Kiba isn't even sure what sarcastic means... Oh, that's great. Slightest hint of confusion of it, though he has a general idea of what sarcastic means =P

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:26 PM
(Did Alina see Hannah and Luke 'holding hands' in the training room? :smalltongue:)

Hannah smiles.
In fact, to prove I don't have secrets, you can ask me anything you like. About me though not the future. I promise I'll answer truthfully.

Beans
2010-03-19, 03:28 PM
She did, and is off sulking somewhere.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:29 PM
Actually, I just remembered the reason Luke knows about the celibacy vows, is because of Artemis.

Any question...
What do those vows of yours entail.
----------
What about you?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:30 PM
Hannah blinks in surprise.
How did you know about those?

Volug
2010-03-19, 03:32 PM
Oh, I'm just fine. JUst watching TV is kinda... EH... Welll the silence is weird.\

ALso may be on for another hour.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:33 PM
Luke grins.
Artemis. He didn't straight out tell me, but I was able to pick it up.
--------
You're not used to silence. C'mon, I don't talk that much.
She laughs.

Volug
2010-03-19, 03:34 PM
Well when we aren't doing stuff I'm working and keeping things occupied... IT's just I've been around you well, 24/7 recently... I just want to make sure you are alright.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:36 PM
Oh okay. Guess I have to answer that one then. Let's see... She thinks of how to word it. If I ever so much as kiss someone, all my Goddess-like powers will be taken away and I will be left human.

iElf
2010-03-19, 03:38 PM
Din and Ody are here. Dins pregnancy is progressing at plot speed, at about 26 weeks in normal time

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:39 PM
Oh. Why did you have to promise that?
---------
Well I'm fine, and you've been great.
She tries to lick his muzzle.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:42 PM
She looks a little uncomfortable. A few years ago I was very sick. No one could fix me. There was another lesser goddess around. She said she could do it but I'd have to make the celibacy vow. She probably figured I wouldn't last very long and then she would get all my powers.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:45 PM
If a lesser god could do it, why couldnt one of the many full gods here at HALO?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:48 PM
Her eyes darken again.
I don't know. I've always wonder whether she didn't just give me the magical sickness in the first place.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:53 PM
Is this the person you said wouldn't save your life?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 03:55 PM
Hannah blinks. Hm?
Oh you caught that huh?
No that's something else entirely.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 03:58 PM
Maybe we should change subjects.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:02 PM
Hannah nods a little.
That would probably be best.
I don't really want to talk about this anymore anyway.

Beans
2010-03-19, 04:03 PM
... Ouch.
Hold on, is that person who tricked Hannah who I think she is?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:09 PM
Good thing Luke doesn't mind her losing all her powers. I mean he's human. It's not so bad.

Sooo...
Luke sneakiy pops a piece of candy in his mouth.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:10 PM
Artemis is with Ody, He just asked her if she wants that foot massage now.

Pixie is getting ready for her and Vita's wedding. Which is today right?

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:10 PM
...Maybe. A certain evil auntie... :smalltongue:

---

Hannah stares.
Hey where'd you get that candy from?

Beans
2010-03-19, 04:11 PM
...Maybe. A certain evil auntie... :smalltongue:

---

Hannah stares.
Hey where'd you get that candy from?
From the trunk of my van.
Heh.

Vita's getting ready too.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:13 PM
Who is it! Tell me!

My pocket.
He pops another piece of candy in his mouth.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:15 PM
Elodie of course. Just looking different and with a different name.

---

She looks at him sweetly.
Can I have one? ......Please?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:18 PM
He shows her the bag. They're Hershey Kisses.
Have a kiss from me? Why that would break your vows.
He bursts out laughing.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:18 PM
That reminds me. Artemis doesn't know all that about Hannah's vow. If he did, he would have hunted down Elodie and taken her life away, and then fixed Hannah. And it make occur to Luke that Artemis can cure any disease.

Little Artemis is looking for Pesty.

Beans
2010-03-19, 04:20 PM
The disease doesn't matter no moar.
Also, stop being so convenient, seriously.

Pesty is found!
She giggles.
Dinner soon.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:20 PM
1. No one knew it was Elodie obviously. She's quite good at disguises.
2. ITS MAGICAL.

Hannah hits him on the shoulder.
That's not funny.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:22 PM
I'm not being convenient. Artemis doesn't know. Plus even if he did, he'd have to kill Elodie before he could fix Hannah. Which is probably harder then it sounds...sigh What I'm saying is that Artemis can't fix it. Not unless Hannah broke her vow first. And then he found out what happened. And then killed Elodie.

Little Artemis toddles up to her and holds out his arms to be picked up. He's got the body of a two year old and he's not talking.

Beans
2010-03-19, 04:23 PM
Pesty, whose newish body is still nearly 7 feet tall and has six-fingered hands, picks him up with much hugglation.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:23 PM
He hands her the bag.
It was for me.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:24 PM
Artemis is held and buries his face in Pesty's shoulder and hair and cries quietly.

Beans
2010-03-19, 04:24 PM
Awww, sweetie, what's wrong?
Dinnor nao.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:26 PM
The puppet killed Mum. And it made me leave so it could.

(I have decided Pixie is mom, Vita is mama, and Lisa is mum for both Artemis's)

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:27 PM
Just like walking slowly.
She takes one and eats it.
Why does everything for you involve torturing me?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:28 PM
Your just jealous cuz I didn't fall.

Because you're too easy to torture.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:30 PM
Hannah glares at him for a second before stealing another candy.
Fine be that way. I'll just get you back.

iElf
2010-03-19, 04:31 PM
Ody thinks for a minute "yeah, why not. I could do with one any way"

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:33 PM
Artemis motions to Ody's bed.

Ok, sit down, and I'll get started.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:34 PM
Luke shrugs.
You do that.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:35 PM
She sighs. Apparently she has conceded for now.
So now what do you want to do?

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 04:36 PM
Trevor is asleep in the pod.

iElf
2010-03-19, 04:37 PM
Ody sits down on her bed, kick her shoes of, one of them narrowly missing arty, and pulls her socks off
"get to work then!"

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:42 PM
Luro yawns and stretches as he wakes up.
--------
Luke shrugs.
Dunno. Is there Nything we haven't already done since we met?

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 04:42 PM
Artemis bows.

Yes mistress.

Then he summons up a bowl, it's really big and shiney. He magics up some water and heats it. He then washes Ody's feet with soap and the water. Then he begins to massage her feet. He's been taught how by Pixie. So yeah. He's good.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:44 PM
Hannah thinks.
Go skydiving.
Ride wild wolves.
Climb trees.
Waterfall diving.
Or swimming.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:47 PM
Luke gets up and bows.
Well then fair maiden, may I treat you to an evening of waterfall diving?

iElf
2010-03-19, 04:47 PM
Artemis bows.

Yes mistress.

Then he summons up a bowl, it's really big and shiney. He magics up some water and heats it. He then washes Ody's feet with soap and the water. Then he begins to massage her feet. He's been taught how by Pixie. So yeah. He's good.

Ody is enjoying it "You're not bad... for a guy. this must be what it's like to have a slave around!You know, I think the drow kind of had the right view of things: keep yourself some slaves , and let the women rule!" I don't think Din ever got round to telling her....

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:48 PM
Hannah smiles and holds back a laugh.
Sure. Where do we find a waterfall in this here base?

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 04:49 PM
Trevor snuggles Luro.

Volug
2010-03-19, 04:50 PM
Oh. Why did you have to promise that?
---------
Well I'm fine, and you've been great.
She tries to lick his muzzle.

Kiba licks her back, affectionatly.

NOw I"m gone for the rest of the day. I think I've convinced my parents to let me stay home tomorrow however... HOp;efully I"ll be on long enough to do a lot of stuff.... I"m gone till then, hopefully, if not, I'll have all next weekend.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:51 PM
Well you are the daughter to an ocean goddess, and I can make big pillars of ice to jump off of into the pool.
-------
Luro snuggles back.

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 04:52 PM
Trevor keeps snuggling Luro.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:53 PM
How about we just go swimming?
I might crack my skull if we do waterfall diving.
She stands up.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 04:56 PM
Luro snuggles back.
Morning.
----------
Knowing how clumsy you are, you're probably right. So swimming it is.

XtheYeti
Ody is enjoying it "You're not bad... for a guy. this must be what it's like to have a slave around!You know, I think the drow kind of had the right view of things: keep yourself some slaves , and let the women rule!" I don't think Din ever got round to telling her....

Yeah, but Pixie told Artemis. He wanted to go spelunking.

Ask your mom how she feels about that some time. And You do remember that I got top marks in our transmutation right?

He gender bends into a girl, and keeps massaging. He however has absolutely no abilities with the enchantment school. No lust magic or charm spells...lol

Quinsar
Morning...
That was simply amazing...
He sighs dreamily.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 04:57 PM
Great. She grins.
Now get out so I can change.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 05:07 PM
Luke slips out of the room and heads to his own room to change.
---------
Luro smiles.
It was. Glad you enjoyed it.

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 05:08 PM
Should we go...
Change...?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 05:10 PM
Yeah probably.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 05:12 PM
Hannah changes into this:
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1003/d19/1725/2db0838.png
So goes to meet Luke at the pool.

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 05:12 PM
Okay.
Let's go change.:smallbiggrin:

iElf
2010-03-19, 05:13 PM
Yeah, but Pixie told Artemis. He wanted to go spelunking.

Ask your mom how she feels about that some time. And You do remember that I got top marks in our transmutation right?

He gender bends into a girl, and keeps massaging. He however has absolutely no abilities with the enchantment school. No lust magic or charm spells...lol
Ody laughs
"at least I can look at you now.You're quite a looker as a girl actually.no way I can convince you to make it permanent?. and what was that about my Mum?"

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 05:16 PM
Your comment about the Drow. Try saying that around your mum. And Make it permanent? ...I could be convinced...maybe...I'd definitely be willing to change anytime your around.

Artemis smiles and pulls out the random stuff used to give pedicures. And he proceeds to give Ody one.

So wedding will start when Beans gets back btw.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 05:25 PM
Bump?
Hello?

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 05:26 PM
Luro stands up and picks up his clothes instead of putting them on.
Ready to go whenever you are.
-------------
I can't make a tektek currently since I'm posting from my iPod.

Luke comes out in a white bathing suit, with silver and blue lines running across it in intricate patterns.

Quinsar
2010-03-19, 05:27 PM
He nods and heads into the base.

Little Trevor is crying.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 05:27 PM
Hannah swan dives into the pool.
Moofin knows how frustrating that is.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 05:30 PM
Everything on the Internet always needs Flash. That or adobe.

Luke does a back flip into the pool. He's showing off.
---------
Luro follows.

XtheYeti
Where is little Trevor and who is he with?

Quinsar
Trevor heads to his room.

In Pixie's room, probably alone.

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 05:31 PM
Hannah pops up and swims around where Luke went in.

Beans
2010-03-19, 05:31 PM
The puppet killed Mum. And it made me leave so it could.

(I have decided Pixie is mom, Vita is mama, and Lisa is mum for both Artemis's)
Pesty blinks blankly before the rage wells up.

iElf
2010-03-19, 05:33 PM
Your comment about the Drow. Try saying that around your mum. And Make it permanent? ...I could be convinced...maybe...I'd definitely be willing to change anytime your around.

Artemis smiles and pulls out the random stuff used to give pedicures. And he proceeds to give Ody one.

So wedding will start when Beans gets back btw.

"I'll have to keep you on a leash then!damn you look good like that! And Mums just a stupid good type. I mean, she goes out, healing random people, leading slave rebellions, fighting Empires and Tyrants, and she doesn't even demand something in return! who stupid is that?I'm still all for owning a few slaves"

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 05:34 PM
Crap...Ok...Pixie is actually there, getting ready for the wedding. She picks up little Trevor.

Wedding in like 5 posts or so Beans? I just want to have Pixie talk to little Trevor first.

What's wrong little one?

----------------

Little Artemis keeps crying.

----------------

Big Artemis grins at her and finishes the pedicure.

Well I wouldn't mind the leash so much. If I get you. Manicure, and hand massage?

Beans
2010-03-19, 05:35 PM
Yep.
---
Pesty strokes his head.
Shhhhhhhhh.
Grandma's gonna make it alllll better.
RAGE.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 05:36 PM
Luro follows him in. He wasn't ever actually going to change clothes. He never bought any clothes yet, besides the one's he came to HALO in. And the ones he's carrying. They are the same clothes of course. He will just put these clothes back on. He found it funny to walk through the base with nothing but underwear on.:smalltongue:
----------
Luke pops up right In front of her.

XtheYeti
Little Artemis keeps crying.

I want my mum back.

Quinsar
Mum's dead!
He whimpers. His rage is almost making his pain powers explode past the shields.

Trevor goes to change...

Moofin Bard
2010-03-19, 05:37 PM
Hannah leans back slightly.
Wasn't expecting that.