PDA

View Full Version : BleachITP Episode 35:Sake Sojourn of the Single Soul Vampires! Respite for the Bount?

KnightDisciple
2010-03-17, 09:07 PM
And so it was that the Bounts Hector, Ajax, and Soren didst soon find themselves at a random bar in the closer district of the Rukon.

"Bartender! Drinks for my friends and myself! It's on...whose tab should it be on, boys?"

He turns to look at his fellows.

Sucrose
2010-03-17, 09:21 PM
"Kinkuzo Kukakya," Ajax replies firmly.

"His Division has cold hands. At least 4th washes with warm water."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-17, 09:33 PM
Hector nods sagely.

"And it has prettier nurses."

He thinks for a moment.

"Do you have whiskey here?"

"Some, yes."

"I'll take a bottle, and a shot glass. You two order, I'll find a table."

With that, Hector set off to find a corner in the bar to start getting buzzed in.

Edge
2010-03-18, 05:03 AM
"Hmph. At least the 12th isn't a hospital. Bottle of sake and a shot glass. Have to try the local stuff while you're here, y'know?"

He heads over to the table Hector's at and pours himself a drink. He waits for Ajax to join them, before raising his glass.

"To freedom, the death of Hans, and whoever invented alcohol. May their days be blessed while we still live."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-18, 09:07 AM
"I know what I like. For a celebration like this, comfort is important."

He raises his glass with Soren.

"And here's to the ones who actually gave a damn and came to save us. And to pretty women. A few of whom we may just bless ourselves tonight, eh."

Sucrose
2010-03-18, 09:47 PM
Ajax finally joins the other two at the table with a bottle of brandy. He raises his bottle alongside the glasses of the other two. He grins faintly.

"Only in yer dreams, Hector."

He then takes a swig from the bottle.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-18, 09:59 PM
Hector grinned and threw back his shot.

"Maybe I'll get to live the dream."

Edge
2010-03-19, 03:41 AM
"Heh. There's gotta be someone in the afterlife who likes geeky boys, Hector. You should be fine."

He downs his glass in one and refills it.

"Raise 'em, sink 'em, and let's have another!"

strawberryman
2010-03-19, 10:37 AM
Almost out of nowhere, there's a whoosh and smash as the table next to Hector's and the other Bount's crumples into splinters and rubble. From under the remains, a relatively small form shifts and groans... the Bount may notice a metallic leg sticking out.

"****, s-shouln't shumpo while drung..."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-19, 10:40 AM
Hector throws back another shot, then stands and moves over to stand next to the rubble.

"Um...hello? Are you hurt? Need any help?"

strawberryman
2010-03-19, 08:22 PM
A metal hand rockets out of the rubble, grabbing onto Hector's shirt, simultaneously pulling him down and the owner up. In short order, the Bount is face-to-face with the 12th divisioner he saw from earlier. She looks fairly inebriated. "...H-hey, I know you... you're... you're, uh... That Bound guy."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 02:00 AM
Hector blinks.

"Bount, but yes. You're 12th Division, yes?"

He straightens up slowly, pulling them both to standing. He then gently puts a bit more space between them.

"Hector Dietrich. And you are?"

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 02:18 AM
"Koha...ku..." The mecha-girl leans in close again, pulling Hector down to eye level with the shorter scientist.

"...Wow. Y-you have *hic* about... the most unrem...arkable eyes I've ever seen."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 02:23 AM
Hector actually blushes a bit. He tries to straighten up again.

"Uh...I'm...not sure how to take that, Kohaku. Are you alright?"

Edge
2010-03-20, 10:38 AM
Sören watches on nonchalantly as the table next to theirs disintegrates. He watches the conversation between Hector and Kohaku with a small grin, before chuckling under his breath.

"So much for opposites attract. Figures Hector would show interest in a machine girl."

He knocks back another glass of sake, placing the empty glass on a nearby windowsill. He then takes Ajax's example and swigs from the bottle.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 10:50 AM
(OOC:It was the table next to the Bount. The Bount table is intact.)

A small glob of metal smacks Soren in the back of the head before flying off.

Another couple of bits pour Hector another shot into his glass, then flies the glass over.

Which he promptly swigs down. Said glass is flown back to the table, though not refilled yet.

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 11:17 AM
Ajax takes a pull from his brandy bottle, a small smile beginning to return to his lips. He then lifts a finger, and a small sphere of his booze rises from his bottle, then hurtles itself into Hector's hair, where it begins slowly pulling a few strands of hair into the shape of a cone.

Relax, kiddo. No sense gettin' hurt over words.
So, beginning to regain our sanity, are we?
Eh, gimme a bit.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:19 AM
Hector facepalms.

"Pardon me, Cohaku. I appear to somehow have gotten something in my hair. I now need to go clean it off."

With that, he attempted to extricate himself from the woman entirely and go to the restroom, to wash out the brandy.

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 11:24 AM
Ajax sighed, and the brandy removed itself from Hector's hair without further issue, the ten or so strands of his hair falling back down, only slightly mussed, and perfectly dry. After a brief cleaning cycle, the sphere then flew back to Ajax, who drank it.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:25 AM
Hector stopped his movement towards the bathroom and walked back to the table.

He had the decency to look a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry. I just...have a think about stuff in my hair. Feels...blech. Water's one thing, but brandy...sorry."

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 11:30 AM
"Yeah, yeah," Ajax grumbled, in the clearly false way of a man having a pretty good time.

"As ya like, Hector. Guess I'll have ta work on my control a bit more; I was aimin' for you not to notice at all."

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:34 AM
Hector smiles and picks up his whiskey bottle to take a swig.

"You'll find I have good spatial awareness, my friend. I suppose it comes from the way my powers work, or something. Plus, it's hard not to feel something going on in your hair."

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 11:37 AM
"Well, sure. But single strands? Bah."

Ajax takes another swig, his cheeks beginning to flush a bit.

Edge
2010-03-20, 11:44 AM
Sören takes another swig.

"You shouldn't be so sherious, Hec. We came to have a laff, an' whatnot. An' if you can't 'ave a laugh at yerself, what can you laff at, eh?"

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:50 AM
Sören takes another swig.

"You shouldn't be so sherious, Hec. We came to have a laff, an' whatnot. An' if you can't 'ave a laugh at yerself, what can you laff at, eh?"

Hector shrugs helplessly.

"Sorry. It's just a personal quirk. You know I'm a neat freak."

(OOC:This is where you both point out that his lab suggested otherwise.)

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 12:54 PM
Kohaku lets Hector go, having been interrupted from answering his question. With that, she stumbles over to the Bount table, having a seat without hesitation.

"...Sho, what're you guys shelebrating 'bout?"

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 03:00 PM
Ajax blinks, then grins faintly.

"Well, I guess not havin' ta serve a damn psychopath's a nice start. Wanna drink with us, or d'ya think you've had enough?"

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 03:50 PM
Hector sits back down at the table, and pours himself another shot.

"We're celebrating freedom from a madman, and the freedom of a wide-open future."

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 06:48 PM
Kohaku stares at Ajax. "...there'sh no shuch thing ash too much to drink. Gimme a glass."

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 08:34 PM
Ajax shrugs, and heads back, returning presently with a shot glass.

"What's yer poison, Kohaku?"

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 09:55 PM
"Whatever you have. I'm not picky." Kohaku grins slightly.

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 10:03 PM
Her grin is mirrored on Ajax's face.

"My kinda girl. Brandy it is!"

He fills her glass, and passes it over the table to her, using his control to prevent any spillage.

Wisely, Triton shuts up, realizing that too much thinking about anything other than the moment will just bring Ajax back down.

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 10:45 PM
"...That makesh you shound like you're intreshted..." Kohaku knocks back her shot, a tinge of red leaking into her face.

"'nother. ...sho, what elshe are you into, big guy?"

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 10:50 PM
Ajax shrugs, and takes another pull.

"Guns, bikes, fights, 'n ...ah... tricky mech work. You?"

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 10:51 PM
Hector puts back another whiskey shot.

By this point, his own cheeks are red.

He giggles at Ajax and Kohaku.

"Haha...He likes machines, Kohaku. Built his own motorcycle. In a cave! With! A BOX! OF SCRAPS! HAHAHA"

He pounds the table with his laughter, then pours himself another shot.

"To gearheads!"

And down it goes.

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 10:58 PM
Ajax laughs.

"Kid, you gotta work on holdin' yer liquersh. Ta gearheadsh!"

He mimics Hector's shot with his own bottle.

Then, realizing he'd forgot about Kohaku's shot, he reaches over, and grabs at the glass slightly clumsily, pouring the next drink. He has to use his control to clean up a bit of spillage.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:01 PM
Hector waves away the protest.

"Nah. It's just a great joke! You didn't appreciate it! The subtle nature of me telling that joke! My humor's always lost on you."

strawberryman
2010-03-20, 11:11 PM
Kohaku's grin widens at Ajax's answer. "...That'sh my kind of anshwer!" She bangs her metallic forearm on the table as she goes at her second shot, inciting a slight creak.

"'nother! ...Sho, what'sh your name?" She addresses Ajax.

KnightDisciple
2010-03-20, 11:12 PM
Hector speaks up.

"Let me, you'll like this."

He gestures for her to let him pour a shot for her.

Sucrose
2010-03-20, 11:18 PM
Ajax smirks, stands, and does an exaggerated English bow. Or, at least, he tries. He winds up falling on his head. A long string of curses follow, until he looks up and sees Kohaku. He then stops, rubbing his head embarrassedly.

"Namesh Quardermaine. Ajaxsh Quardermaine."

He then drinks from the bottle again, down on the floor.

strawberryman
2010-03-22, 01:58 PM
Kohaku laughs at Ajax falling, nearly spilling over herself. "You're big... shouldn't you hold your li... liq... erm... booze better?"

Sucrose
2010-03-22, 02:34 PM
Ajax grabs the table, and pulls himself up.

"You try stayin' upright when yer bendin' down like that," he grumbles, talking a bit slowly to be sure he pronounces things (about) right. As if to prove his point, he has little difficulty keeping on his feet before sitting back down, and taking another swig.