PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Tamer Wars(Tai's adventure 01/2/whatever he's on now)

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 10:43 PM
Tai and Kotemon run through the trees, away from the other tamers. Blackagumon and Ryu rush after, tamers in tow. After a bit of running you stop, you can vaguely make out the path from here.

Everyone looks to you expectantly.

"What now, who's' ass do we kick?!?" BlackAgumon looks up excitedly, with some expectation.

Taisuru
2010-03-18, 10:54 PM
"Well, I know that there's a Warlord in the Popup domain. I figure we'll go kick his ass." Says Taisuru grinning. "You know, I like you, you show great promise my De-Saturated friend. Now then, first things first..."

Taisuru turns to the two tamers. "I must ask you now, before we go any further. Do you seriously think you can keep up with me and this world? I will not slow down for you, and I most certainly can't guarantee your safety, though I can guarantee you safety somewhere else" Taisuru Sits on a nearby stump. "I know someone who would be able to send you home. You'll be able to continue your lives in the human world, and I can guarantee that your digimon will be safe, and I shall keep both of these worlds protected."

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 11:19 PM
"...We cannot simply send them off. BlackAgumon, I will accompany the humans and aid them on their destination. You follow Tai and assist him."

They hand you BlackAgumon's digivice, and start back on their way after saying their goodbyes, BlackAgumon and Kotemon waving them off as they go.

Taisuru
2010-03-18, 11:21 PM
"Fight well, and take care of yourself" says Taisuru, who then turns around and heads for the Popup domain.

Jayngfet
2010-03-18, 11:49 PM
And so the three of you walk.

And walk.

And walk...

Suddenly, something happens! Twigs snap, leaves flutter from under you, and you fall into a pitfall trap.

"To protect the world from devistation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Pucchiemon!"

"Fangmon!"

"Blasting off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Gazimon, thats right!"

Blackagumon facepalms. Kotemon, less culturally aware, looks up in confusion.

Taisuru
2010-03-18, 11:53 PM
Taisuru bursts into laughter, and jumps out of the hole, clutching his sides the whole time.

"You guys... Are awesome..."

Then, seriousing up, Taisuru Draws his blade.

"Now, why are you here?"

Jayngfet
2010-03-19, 12:05 AM
Tai jumps out of the whole, scrambling out, they move back. You fall into a another, even DEEPER hole.

This one seems much more foreboding, with a rotted skeleton and bugs crawling around.

Wait ...how does anything leave a skeleton in this world? BlackAgumon pokes it.

Styrofoam.

Taisuru
2010-03-19, 12:08 AM
"That's it, your asses are grass." Taisuru climbs out of this hole as well.

Jayngfet
2010-03-19, 12:11 AM
They're even farther back. You take another step and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Another, even deeper pit. This time with a plastic spike that does no actual damage, but hurts.

"I love my job" Gazimon says, you can vaguely see him up there, using a claw to wipe a tear from his eye.

Taisuru
2010-03-19, 12:13 AM
Taisuru, filled with rage, leaps up with all his might, and grabs Gazimon by the throat, yanking him down into the pit with him.

"THERE BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER PIT OR YOU'RE DIGIEGG IS GONNA FEEL PAIN WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!"

Jayngfet
2010-03-19, 12:25 AM
As you thud down with him you fall, there's a pit inside the pit. You let go of Gazimon and try to brace yourself. His climbing and digging adapted claws sink into the wall and he races upwards.

Taisuru
2010-03-19, 05:44 PM
"Black Agumon! Nuke 'im!" Taisuru yells.

Jayngfet
2010-03-19, 05:49 PM
Blackagumon launches a pepper breath from his mouth, at the same time Pucchiemon fires off a heavy beam.

"Yow!" Gazimon falls as blackagumon is struck by the beam. His muscles slack, and he grins a bit. Kotemon gives him a worried look.

Taisuru
2010-03-20, 11:52 PM
"Uh, you alright Bagu?" Says Taisuru with a raised eyebrow. "Well, whatever, everyone, attack him before he gets any higher up!" Taisuru leaps up again, jumping off one of the pit walls and then attacking Gazimon.

Jayngfet
2010-03-20, 11:58 PM
"Why" Blackagumon falters, and doesn't fire. His will to fight is just plain gone. Kotemon has no ranged attacks either that leaves you.

Gazimon begins tunneling into the wall. You cut, severing one of his tail's three points, your blade tip barely meeting the tail(the pit is DEEP)

"Yow!" He exclaims as you fall back to the pit floor and he dissapears into the tunnel he digs.

The tail tip falls with you, landing next to you.

Pucchiemon fires again. This time it hit's Kotemon, who slacks and goes just as mellow as Bagu.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 12:12 AM
"Damnit, what the hell is wrong with you two?" Taisuru gets into a defensive position, waiting for the inevitable third attack.

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 12:14 AM
Pucchiemon points her finger again, and gets ready to fire the Heavy Beam at you, sapping away your fighting spirit. Gazimon surfaces at the top and looks down at you.

Both digimon look at you, Bagu grins a bit, you get the feeling Kote is ding the same.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 12:20 AM
Taisuru dodges a few feat to the side, knocking kotemon out of his way, then uses his blade to reflect the beam back at Pucchimon.

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 12:24 AM
You dodge, Kotemon crashes into the pit wall, knocking up some dirt.

"Wah?" He says, getting up.

The beam reflects off. Pucchiemon panics and ducks, the beam hitting a nearby tree. The tree, being somehow the epitome of evil that would one day destroy the world, pacified. Crisis averted. Go heroes.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 12:34 AM
"You awake yet Kotemon?" says Taisuru, taking up a batting stance.

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 12:36 AM
"Right!" Kotemon answers. Though there's still the problem of being inside a deep pit, with all you have besides your usual stuff is a third of a tail tip and a plastic spike.

Kotemon looks up. All three of them have ranged attacks, two of them have stunning attacks...

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 12:46 AM
Taisuru gives Bagu a swift punch to knock some sense into him.

"Either of you have an idea on what to do?"

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 12:53 AM
*bam*

"W... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DEALING WITH!"
An immense blast of black flame eruptss from blackagumons mouth, far bigger than anything you've seen.

It blasts against the lip of the pit, exploding and kicking up dust. The anime villan knockoffs are sent back, flying. There's a whistling sound, and a thud several seconds later. They still aren't there when the dust clears.

Still in the pit, no idea where your opponents are.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 01:03 AM
"Well, that worked. Good job Bagu." Says Taisuru, giving Bagu a pat on the back. He then begins scaling the pit, using his sword to dig out areas to hold onto.

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 01:05 AM
Kote follows, digging in the same way. Bagu tries, but his claws can't really do all that much. He's having major difficulies making any headway whatsoever.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 01:09 AM
Taisuru thinks for a moment.

"Well, your claws are sorta like Gazimon's, except bigger. Maybe you could dig yourself up or something?"

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 01:14 AM
It turns out Agumon type digimon claws are nothing like Gazimon types. His claws are shorter, stubbier. His entire arm is built differently. Gazimon's whole body is almost designed to burrow. Bagu's ...isn't...

He tries, but he doesn't make much headway.

Taisuru
2010-03-21, 01:17 AM
"Well, I'm out of ideas. How about you Kotemon?"

Jayngfet
2010-03-21, 01:19 AM
Kotemon sits and thinks.

And thinks.

"Hmmm..."

He looks at his sword. He can use that, and so can you, but not Bagu...