PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half-Blood

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

waterpenguin43
2010-03-19, 10:49 PM
Sorry, the Percy Jackson series has brainwashed me. Anywho, make yourself a Half-Blood. And no, no, ABSOLUTELY NO super-powerful ones (For instance, just because Demeter is the goddess of plants, you can NOT make poisonous berries grow in the stomachs of your enemies.) Good, now that were clear, I would like to point out that yes, you MAY be a child of the Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades), but for the sake of being fair, they will have around equal powers as the other god(desses).
And finally, anyone can join at any point in the game.
Understood?
Good.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 10:51 PM
...And now I have to dig out my Deities and demi-gods book and find the most obscure Greek god to make a character from...sigh. I love it though.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 10:54 PM
I'm totally making a daughter of Athena, but please I need more detail for this. Like guidelines about making a character, and also more info about the setting.

Also, I love you waterpenguin. For three reasons:
1) Your name
2) This thread
3) We're buds from A Nightmare on Elm Street ITP

Creed
2010-03-19, 10:56 PM
(eek yays I love these books!)

A boy of about 16 years of age walks into Camp Half-Blood with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He is about 5'4'', and approx. 100 imbs. His long hair is blond,and it falls just over his ears and dips down right in front of his eyes, which are brown. He is wearing a black zip-up hoodie and a pair of old jeans, along with a "Mount Airy Nature Camp, Cincinnati Ohio" T-Shirt on. He also has a long celestial bronze sword sung over one shoulder.

The boy proceeds to the Big House and raps on the door with his free hand.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 10:58 PM
Hey Creed which god did you take? So I don't double up on it.

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:01 PM
You can't really tell from Jason's (my character's) appearance, but he is a renegade son of Hades.

I know he has none of Hades's physical traits, it's suppose to be a pun

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:09 PM
A girl answers the door. She has been a member of the Camp for quite some time. She is wearing her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She has long brown hair, and hazel eyes. She stands at 5'5". And weighs about 100 pounds. She's what I would at least call good looking. She is a daughter of Athena. She has a celestial beonze spear across her own back.
Hello. Can I help you?

icastflare!
2010-03-19, 11:10 PM
A young boy about 14 is sitting near the camp gate.He is 5,4 and is about 120 pounds.The boy has long black hair and it goes down his back. He is wearing grey sweatpants, and has a small red t-shirt.His eyes are a light blue. He is playing an acoustic guitar.

He is a son of Apollo.

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:12 PM
Hi I'm Jason and I'm from Ohio and I got attacked by this really wierd dragon thing when I was on the bus home from school one day and my mom said 'O MY GOD JESUS TAKE THIS PLANE TICKET AND TAKE A TAXI TO CAMP HALF BLOOD WHEN YOU GET THERE AND MAKE SURE YOU PAY WITH THIS GOLDEN DRACHMA'and I did and now I'm here and I don't know whats happening!!!"

Jason obviously is having a nervous breakdown from all this wierdness, but he seems nice enough.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-19, 11:14 PM
I'm totally making a daughter of Athena, but please I need more detail for this. Like guidelines about making a character, and also more info about the setting.

Also, I love you waterpenguin. For three reasons:
1) Your name
2) This thread
3) We're buds from A Nightmare on Elm Street ITP

1: Just make a character with a personality and power based off your god(dess), it should (but doesn't absolutely HAVE to be) between 10 and 19. I will look it through. They will end up going on a quest (What? Now that's the surprise)

2: Why thank you very much.

I'm going to bed now. Feel free to introduce your characters or whatever and maybe start of meeting an NPC, but I determine it's actions (probably based off the nature of the god(dess).)

Good Night!

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:19 PM
The girl is fifteen.
I see. You hungry? They're serving dinner right now.
She shows him into the big house.
My mother is Athena by the way. Have they told you who your deity parent is yet? Or have you still been told nothing about what's going on?

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 11:22 PM
A 5'5 120 lbs kid walks into the dining area. He is 14 yeas old. He's flipping a coin in one hand. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He's been at camp for two weeks now. His name is Greg. And he is the son of Tyche. The goddess of luck. He has a pair of short swords on the back of his hips.

He is waiting for others to show up before getting food.

But deadtime.

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:22 PM
Nothing,Jason seens to be starting to calm down now, But my mom did say something about my dad working underground. From what I know that's either Hades or Hephastus or whatever. But I'm no genius at arts and crafts, so by best bet is Hades.

BTW: Have you all read the books?

icastflare!
2010-03-19, 11:24 PM
the son of apollo walks into the dining area. He see's the kid flipping the coin. He walks up to him and says Hello. I do not believe I have seen you before. My name is Matthew.

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:26 PM
First and second. I have to get the other three. But I at least, don't mind you spoiling anything.

Cool.
She smiles and gets him some food. Then hands the plate to him.

XtheYeti
2010-03-19, 11:27 PM
Just kidding!

I'm Greg, son of luck, with none of my own.

He laughs. He's kidding, he has ridiculously good luck.

But nao deadtime for realz

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:31 PM
Jason attempts a half-hearted smile and eats a few scraps of food (after the almost ritualistic putting of food into the flames for the gods that everyone else seems to be doing)

icastflare!
2010-03-19, 11:36 PM
Matthew finishes up his food and scrapes whats left into the fire.He then looks over at jason with a smile. I will assume you are new here,Good to meet you.I am Matthew, Son of Apollo.

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:39 PM
Jason attempts another half hearted smile and says Hey, I'm Jason, Son of Hades I guess. Nice to meet you. unless all of this is just a crazy dream....

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:48 PM
Jason will not eat much, and excuse himself to explore the grounds of Camp Half-Blood. He will spend a particular amount of time at the sword arena at dusk, practicing with the sword he entered camp with. As night falls, he goes to the cabin crafted like a crypt, assuming thats where the Hades kids sleep. Jason is a little bit nervous about meeting his brothers and sisters, so he enters the cabin quietly, and I don't know if it's safe to assume no one is there. (who remembers if the big three lifted the birth restriction after the last book?)

Viera Champion
2010-03-19, 11:56 PM
The daughter of Athena quickly escapes the big house, and heads to the battle grounds, to make up some new spear techniques. Her name is Thera by the way. Most people at the camp should know her, except for newcomers, since she has been there for four years.

Creed
2010-03-19, 11:59 PM
I'm going to make a wild guess for now and say that all the Hades kids are not at camp (because it's still the school year and they are all off being angst teens) or don't exist besides Jason. That night Jason sleeps in one of the rock hard beds and shivers. Sleeping in a crypt= not fun at all

Anyone awake halfway through the night will here Jason failing at tiptoeing across camp back towards the sword-training grounds. I hate crypts, and need some time to think....

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 12:18 AM
matthew is safely asleep in his cabin. He sleeps soundly through the night.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 12:22 AM
Later the next day, Jeparo, the newest addition to the camp and also the son of Ares, heads to the combat ground. He had a very bad night because all of the other Ares kids challenged him to fights, and he politely declined, a trait that apparently the rest of the Ares kids did not respect. Then he had to put up with various blades attempting to puncture his ribs for the rest of the night, which was not very fun.
Anyway, at the combat arena, he sits on a bench and looks at the engravings on his sword, a gift from his father, and waits for someone to come up and suggest a fight.

Creed
2010-03-20, 12:27 AM
When Jeparo arrives at the sword-arena the next day, he see's the new kid, Jason leaning havily against his sword next to a ring of mutilated training dummies. apparenly the kid's been up all night.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 12:28 AM
Matthew wakes up and goes out to see what the day holds. He calmly watches jeparo enter the arena. He pulls out a pencil and a piece of paper.

Creed
2010-03-20, 12:39 AM
Jason decides that rather than beat the crap out of himself practicing more, he should get some food. Jason leaves the sword-arena and goes to the dining hall.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 12:52 AM
Jeparo can always challenge Thera to a Swordfight, since she is on the battle grounds. But be warned. She is an experienced four year camper, and a daughter of Athena.

Creed
2010-03-20, 12:58 AM
Jason tries to eat more than he did yesterday. Fail. He goes back to the sword-arena to train more.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:15 AM
Jason is exausted in the sword trainin arena again, with various bruises and cuts from failing at fights between him and NPC campers. He stands up and walks back to his cabin, where he collapses on his bed and falls asleep. At 3P.M.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 10:01 AM
OoC: (I'm pretty sure Hades campers sleep in the Hermes cabin, because they don't have a Cabin of their own. Well, they sleep there until they find out about their paretn god(dess), adn stay there if it's not a god(dess) from the other Cabins. But I've only read books 1-4. If anybody is dead in Book 5, don't tell me!!)

Anyways, I'm back. So, as everybody proceeds their normal doings, Chiron announces something: "In one months time, there will be a game of Capture the Flag. The cabins who shall lead each team are 5 and 6. For those who are new, those are Ares and Athena.
He smiles at Jason, among others.
Also, to those who are new here, you will be staying in the Hermes Cabin before you are determined. To those that don't know, that is Cabin 11.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 10:04 AM
I don't remember the cabins based on their number! Why would I do that?

Thera is like the leader of the Athena cabin. Basically. She's like Anabeth in a lot of ways.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 10:06 AM
I don't remember the cabins based on their number! Why would I do that?

Thera is like the leader of the Athena cabin. Basically. She's like Anabeth in a lot of ways.

1: I'm so nerdy that I do. I just added the respective god(desses), though, for ease.

2: Cool.

Also, a quick Cabin description. (Also, I'm assuming that the oath no longer exists. Because I'm lazy and want more variety. They have similar power levels to the other god(desses), though.)

1: It looks almost like a part of a palace. You can see many strong looking kids outside talking in booming voices. (Zeus)

2: A nice looking cabin, also looking like part of a palace, there are peacocks roaming about the area. (Hera)

3: A large cabin made from what appears to be coral. You can see kids that look like tourists in Hawaii outside. (Poseidon)

4: A pleasant cabin painted green, there are many flowers, trees and vines around this cabin. (Demeter)

5: A rough-looking Cabin that's painted red with a very bad paint-job. You can see scowling kids getting into fights outside and heavy metal blares into the air. (Ares)

6: A cabin that looks quite a bit like a silvery-blue library. You can see kids reading outside.(Athena)

7: A cabin painted completely gold, you can see happy looking kids playing guitar and practicing archery outside. (Apollo)

8: An empty looking cabin painted completely silver. You can see carvings of wild animals on the door. (Artemis)

9: A cabin that looks like a factory made out of bronze. You can here metallic clangs from inside. (Hepheastus)

10: A pretty cabin decorated with seashells and roses. You can see beautiful children doing checking their hairdoes, applying makeup, and the like. (Aphrodite)

11: This looks like a regular summer camp cabbin. You can see lithe-looking children outside, nearly all of which have a shifty look in their eyes. (Hermes)

12: A purple cabin covered in grapevines. (Dionysus)

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 10:11 AM
Oh goody!

We're gonna win. No doubt about it.
Thera says, as she practices with her spear on the training grounds.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 10:26 AM
Attention new campers!! calls Chiron from his mic.
Please come to the big house immediately for an activities chart. Feel free to choose any activities you wish! Chiron continues.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 10:33 AM
Thera grins as she hears the announcement while training.
Mother better claim some of them.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 11:07 AM
For those who go to the Big House, they se Chiron waiting with a list of activities. Here is what they say:
-Swordfighting
-Archery
-Foot-Races
-Wrestling
-Canoeing
-Forging
-Crafts

Zexion
2010-03-20, 12:06 PM
Jeparo goes over to Thera, and suggests that they have "a friendly training duel" to extend and improve their combat skills.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 12:11 PM
Thera draws her sword.
Why of course. Just don't get too mad when I win.
She grins, and gets in a fighting stance.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 12:25 PM
Good. Then let us begin.
Jeparo takes a deep breath, and tumbles around Thera, swinging his glaive around at her kneecaps.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 12:33 PM
She blocks, and parries. Right at his neck.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 12:35 PM
Jeparo tumbles backwards and launches the glaive at Thera's neck at extremely high speeds, somewhat like a javelin, but much more dangerous.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 12:54 PM
Running out from the nearby forest is a boy, about 15 with a lithe form, shoulder length brown hair and forest green eyes. By his side is brown hunting dog with a rather magical look to it.

"I heard we're playing capture the flag soon! What are the teams?!"

He begins looking around excitedly with a feral gleam in his eyes and a smile filled with pointed teeth. It's Arthur, one of the only sons of Artemis.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 12:56 PM
Running out from the nearby forest is a boy, about 15 with a lithe form, shoulder length brown hair and forest green eyes. By his side is brown hunting dog with a rather magical look to it.

"I heard we're playing capture the flag soon! What are the teams?!"

He begins looking around excitedly with a feral gleam in his eyes and a smile filled with pointed teeth. It's Arthur, one of the only sons of Artemis.

OOC: I'm pretty sure that there are no children of Artemis. She's a virgin, remember?

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 01:03 PM
but arent there maidens? maybe there is a way he is related to artemis or the maidens? dont remember much about the maidens.

XtheYeti
2010-03-20, 01:03 PM
So my character Greg is the son of Tyche. The Greek god of luck. Is that not allowed? Or does he stay in another god(dess)'s cabin?

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 01:04 PM
i would guess it would be hermes if it is allowed.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 01:09 PM
Well, he isn't really a child, but more of an adopted child, he was claimed be Artemis because of his respect for women and his nack for the hunt.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 01:11 PM
Ah. Well, that's different, isn't it.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 01:13 PM
A black-haired boy of about 15 wanders to the cabins, wondering where he should go. He approaches Cabin 1 to ask for directions, but the children of Zeus turn away from him, muttering.
Drat. I thought I would be welcomed here.

He doesn't know it yet, but he is a son of Hecate, goddess of witchcraft.

(I'm not very comfortable with FFRP, so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. Also, I think I'm going to have to deadtime now.)

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 01:13 PM
Yes, but still technically he would be counted as a son if he was claimed.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 01:21 PM
Demigods are biological children, not adopted children.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 01:27 PM
I'm not very knowledgeable on Greek Mythology and haven't read any of the books in a while. So I didn't realize that Artemis wouldn't actually have children but, I could make a story up to explain it if you like. I mean as far as I know, any god could claim a demigod, or even a non demigod. Don't know why they'd want to but it would make sense.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 01:37 PM
I suppose that's possible. Now, back to the "plot"!

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 01:41 PM
Arthur then sees Jeparo and Thera, dueling in the arena and goes to watch, his dog, Tempus, trotting behind him.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 01:56 PM
Feel free to make a "child" of Artemis, but find some justification for it. Also, Jeparo sees a group of people coming toward the sword arena in the corner of his eye.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 02:11 PM
Jeparo dodges whatever new blow Thera aims at him, before quietely saying "Just a moment, please."
He walks over the the group of people who were coming towards him.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 02:48 PM
Thera waits patiently for him to return.

@Blueghost- Everyone makes mistakes who cares. That's the point of freeform. There are no important dice rolls that are a big deal to mess up on. Just a plot, which can always be corrected easily within one post by another person if you make a mistake.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 04:17 PM
Arthur walks up to Thera.

"Is that the new blood over there?"

Arthur points to the group Jeparo just started walking over to.

"The smell of fear is radiating off one of them. It's really rather gross."

He holds his nose and does the PU thing.

"I'm Arthur by the way, "son" of Artemis."

He says as he does air quotes around the word son.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 04:26 PM
Jeparo realizes who this is, and it isn't good. It's a squad of Ares kids, led by the cabin leader, who's name is Lucas. Jeparo remembers him because of his long blonde hair, even more muscular than the other Ares kids, and is pretty much always with Sophia, his girlfriend from the Aphrodite cabin.
Well, well, well. What do we have here? he says with his usual swagger while looking down on you in a sort of way that always seems to be looking like he wants a fight, which, no surprise, he does.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 04:31 PM
Thera ignores Arthur. She is too busy watching the group of Ares kids with Jeparo. She seems to be slowly inching closer to them, ready to pounce if anything happens.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 04:32 PM
"Oh, it looks like it's the Ares cabin, but why do I smell fear then?"

Arthur looks puzzled, and then looks at Thera.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 04:33 PM
Matthew notices the group of Ares campers coming over. He looks partly intimitaded when he see's Lucas.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 04:35 PM
Thera holds up a finger to Arthur.
Shh! I see this all the time. They love picking fights with everyone, especially new kids.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 04:40 PM
Arthur mouthes out a quick Sorry, and then turns towards the Ares kids again, crouching down next to Tempus(his dog) and whispering into his ear.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 04:56 PM
Jeparo concentrates for a moment, and his glaive vanishes in a quiet red glow of light. Then he walks over to the Ares kids, and says to the leader:
Hey. I'm Jeparo. What's your name?

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:02 PM
So you don't remember me, huh, punk? Well, I remember you as the loser who won't even fight. he says. You can see him rolling up his sleeves.
In the distance, you can see some bruised looking Athena kids look at you sympathetically.
They don't notice Thera and co. at all, and Lucas continues: You're a disgrace to Ares. Let me show you how a real son of Ares acts.

OoC:

So my character Greg is the son of Tyche. The Greek god of luck. Is that not allowed? Or does he stay in another god(dess)'s cabin?

It's perfectly allowed, but as their isn't a Tyche cabin, you sleep in the Hermes one.

@BlueGhost: Your not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell, so I'm fine with you playing son of Hekate.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:09 PM
Jeparo nods.
So you want me to act like some sort of mindless tough guy like you and your buddies? Well, too bad. I'm not like you. For one thing, Ive finished high school. You probably couldn't make it through kindergarten before strangling a kid to death. For another, I learned how to fight with a weapon that allows strategy and skill, instead of mindless hacking and slashing.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:10 PM
(I couldn't have put it better myself)

At this, Lucas grabs you by the neck and starts punching away. The other Ares kids with him soon join him.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 05:12 PM
Arthur begins to growl quietly and then mutters,

"I just remembered why I hang out in the forest..."

He glares at the Ares kids and jumps to Jeparo's aid. He grabs two Ares kids by the back and throws them backwards. He then begins punching one in the stomach, his pupils slitting and his teeth growing to points.

"Fight fair you jerks!" Arthur screams at the Ares kids ganging up on Jeparo.

Creed
2010-03-20, 05:14 PM
Jason arrives just in time to see Lucas jump into the punching of Jeparo. A member of a few fights back in the real world, Jason jumps into the fray, pounding the Hades (no pun intended and I'll just say that instead of swearing) out of Lucas and the other Ares kids, except Jeparo. Jason know's Jeparo's name, he does'nt know these other guys, and thats all the reason he needs to go hand-to-hand with these meat heads.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 05:16 PM
Matthew watches the fight unfold and hopes Lucas gets whats coming to him.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:16 PM
As Jeparo twists out of Lucas's grip, his glaive appears in his hand. As he swipes at Lucas, his other hand removes a dagger from a small sheath on his leg. He throws the dagger at the Big House, aiming for a tree stump about three meters away from Chiron, hoping to attract the centaur's attention.

Creed
2010-03-20, 05:20 PM
Not to be caught with fists in a sword fight, Jasonpulls his wrod off his back and aims to cripple or knock out the Ares meatheads.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:24 PM
Chiron sees the dagger and is shocked, but it works; His gaze is brought to the fight. But before he arrives, a surge of water seems to hurl itself out of the stream at Lucas and co. and Jason sees out of the corner of his eye, long black hair dissappear behind a tree.
Chiron, oddly, seems angry. Moreso than if he had seen this under normal circumstances, even.
Now really!! Stop fighting! Look at yourselves! he yells.
Jeparo! That's a glaive! You could have killed him!
he yells at you.
You and Jason should have been getting your activities charts anyway!!
Lucas looks smug until Chiron looks at him.
And Lucas!! You're a cabin leader!! You should no better then to fight new campers! I'm ashamed with both of you.
Sophia interfered, however. But sir!! This child is a maniac! He and that other kid came at Lucas with a glaive and Lucas had to fight back!
Chiron looks skeptical.
Really, Sophia? he asks somewhat coldly.
Yes, sir!! it's true. Right Lucas!! she says, very subtly bumping him with her arm. Uh, yeah Chiron. These kids are maniacs.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 05:26 PM
matthew looks sophie dead in the eye . You know that is a lie. You are just trying to save your idiot of a boyfriend.He looks at charon.I saw the entire thing. Lucas came and started talking trash and then he attacked.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:27 PM
Jeparo calmly says You might want to ask someone who saw the fight, but was not in the fight and has no reason to biased, sir.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 05:27 PM
"Yea, that sounds good, if you excuse me I need to take my medication now."

Arthur walks away with his head down looking ashamed. He stops at the river and takes a drink after popping something into his mouth and then walks back, sitting on his knees waiting for punishment.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 05:29 PM
Thera steps in, she should be of some use since Chiron has always trusted her.
Hey Sophia, a word of advice, shut up and keep looking pretty. It's all you've got going for you.
Then she turns to Chiron.
Sir, Lucas and his cronies jumped this new kid like they always do.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:30 PM
Sophia quickly replies with You just hate him because Athena and Ares are rivals. she says sniffily.Chiron looks suspiciously at all of them. Hmm... Well, at any rate, I need Jason and Jeparo to choose out their activities. he trots off to the Big House and becons at them to follow. Sophia looks simply evil with her smile.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 05:33 PM
Thera glares at Sophia. Mouthing the words "dumb broad" to her.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:35 PM
Sophia mouths the words it's on, bitch.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:36 PM
Jeparo smiles, for he has one final piece of evidence.
Chiron, look at these marks on my head. Lucas pulled me in and bashed me on the head. If I had started the fight, Lucas would have been surprised and would have been hit, either with my glaive or by my fists. However, if I had used my glaive he could not have pulled me in to hit me. Therefore, he must have started the fight.

Also, if this pointless fight is over, I would like to choose my activity.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:41 PM
Chiron mutters something. I know, don't worry. It's the sort of thing I see a lot. And Lucas isn't the type I'd be first to pick on if I was looking for somebody to hurt. You didn't honestly think I believed Sophia, did you?
But you two really SHOULD get to picking your activities, you know. he says solemnly.

When you at last arrive, you see two signs up. One says:
Activities:
-Swordfighting
-Archery
-Foot-Races
-Wrestling
-Canoeing
-Forging
-Crafts

Senior-only Activities
-Climbing
-Pegasi Riding

(Before anyone asks, swordfighting is watched over by Athena campers, among others, so that's why it's not Senior-Only)

Creed
2010-03-20, 05:42 PM
I'll do Swordfighting i guess....
Jason says to Charon. He seems slightly ashamed of his actions, and continues to pick swordfighting as his activity.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 05:42 PM
"Chiron? Am I in trouble?"

Arthur looks at Chiron, speaking with a bit of anxiety in his voice. Arthur had followed behind silently, just waiting to see if he would be punished.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:44 PM
Of course, Jeparo says evenly. I think I've had quite enough fighting for one day, so I would like to learn how to do something peaceful. I'll just head over to the canoeing area. Perhaps I'll bring a fishing rod and try to catch some fish, although I doubt a canoe will make that easy.
He walks off.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:45 PM
No, Arthur, you're not. says Chiron calmly.
Are you sure those are the only activities you want? Chiron asks to the other two. He smiles at Jeparo. I admire your calm, being a son of Ares.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 05:46 PM
Thera flips her the middle finger, then storms off back to the Athena cabin.

This was the final straw. It is now war between her and Sofia.

Also, am I allowed to make a second character?

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:47 PM
Thera flips her the middle finger, then storms off back to the Athena cabin.

This was the final straw. It is now war between her and Sofia.

Also, am I allowed to make a second character?

(Awesome.)

(Yes, you are. But make sure to specify who you're acting as in your post.)

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 05:48 PM
Arthur looks considerably more upbeat.

"How do you know if your a senior?"

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 05:49 PM
matthew walks away and goes to talk to Thera. I would not let her get to you. She thinks her looks will give her all she wants. I would love to see how that works on a beast. Though all the beauty products she uses could make the beast sick.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:49 PM
Fighting is only worthwhile when it accomplishes a goal. Fighting just because it boosts your ego is useless, unnecessary, and risky.

Creed
2010-03-20, 05:50 PM
Yeah Chiron I'll stick with fighting. Next time I'm putting Lucas in the f***ing hospital The last part Jason adds as he walks away in a whisper

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 05:52 PM
One more question. As I've alreay told you I don't remember any of the details about the rules of the camp from the books. So what exactly constitutes a senior camper again?

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:53 PM
Chiron looks at Arthur. You are at least Seventeen.
When he hears Jeopards response, he looks impressed. I would have thought you were a child of Athena, if I didn't know better. He looks at your muscular figure. You are quite wise for a child of Ares. he adds solemnly.
(@Kumara: It doesn't actually say in the books. I decided that in real life, though, Chiron would probably be a bit concerned about kids riding flying horses and climbing walls oozing with lava.)
Okay then, Jason. You may leave now, if you like. he says. He comes in closer. Try to avoid swearing too much, If I may add.

Creed
2010-03-20, 05:56 PM
Jason arrives at the Swordfighting Arena again and starts wailing away on a dummy. Or anyone who happens to challenge him.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 05:56 PM
"Man, I wanted to ride a pegasi..." Arthur whines.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 05:58 PM
Also, hearing Matthews comment makes a passing Aphrodite girl laugh. Sorry about what Sophia did. Please don't blame all of Aphrodites children for her. she says slightly nervous to Thera.
She smiles at Matthew. My name's Julie, by the way.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 05:58 PM
Thera turns to Mathew.
Your words are wise and I thank you for them. But they change nothing. She will get what she deserves.

Oh of course not Julie. I know it's just her.

And yay! Anyone who takes swordfighting gets to be watched over by Thera!

And awww... Thera won't get to do those things. She totally should be allowed to...

Zexion
2010-03-20, 05:59 PM
Jeparo canoes down the river, then tries canoeing up the river for a change. He fails miserably, and heads over to sit by the lava climbing wall to warm back up.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 06:04 PM
matthew smiles knowing he has made someone laugh. I am matthew.I know not all of Aphrodites children are like Sophia. Good to meet you,Julia.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:04 PM
That night.....
Jason arrives at the eating area. The Demeter kids look a lot meaner than normal, and when they see him they start pointing at him and muttering angrily.

When Jeopard arrives at the Ares table, they all look murderously at him, but as Chiron's is present, they don't try anything.

Arthur arrives at the Artemis table. It is quite small as very few people has Artemis considered special enough to grant her power too. There are only two other girls there, both of which get along with him, named Lauren and Sasha.

Thera sits down at the Athena table, where she receives angry glares from some of the Aphrodite kids, including, obviously, Sophia. Others look at her in pity.

Greg and the, umm, black-haired boy sit down at the Hermes table. People start chatting with Greg, but others look suspicious and frightened at the black-haired child, none even trying to strike up converstion with him.(What IS his name? When you're back from deadtime, BG, please tell me.:smalltongue:)

And finally, when Matthew gets to the Apollo table, people just regularly start chatting with him.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 06:08 PM
Arthur sits down after giving an offering to Artemis.

"Hello girls, I trust you had a good day."

Arthur nods to Sasha and Lauren.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:10 PM
There is another boy in camp, who has been there just as long as Thera. But he is older, seventeen to be exact. His names Ivan, one of Apollo's sons. He is a skinny boy, but quite tall. He has long back hair, that covers his eyes. He wears jeans, and a green t-shirt. He Is quite the archer, and has amazing skills with the flute. He sits down at the Apollo table.

Thera grumbles as she sits down at the Athena table. For the three years she has attended this camp, she has always disliked Sophia.

Zexion
Jeparo scrapes the best portion of a steak into the sacrificial fire, and he searches for whether Ares approved of his actions this day.

waterpenguin43
Yes, we slew several monsters. Sasha says. They look at the Demeter table. The children of Demeter are acting oddly. Lauren says. I wonder why.....

Jeparo receives no response from Ares. Why? That he does not know....

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 06:13 PM
Matthew eats his dinner and gives his offering to Apollo. He looks at Ivan with a grin on his face, Greetings Ivan. Hope your day was good.

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:14 PM
Jason sits down at the Hermes table (since you are correct there is no Hades cabin because Hades kids are genericly evil and mean) after scraping most of his food into the fire.

Damn. Anyone know why the tree-huggers look like they want to lynch me? Jason asks to the table in general

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 06:15 PM
"That is strange. What's going on with them?"
Arthur asks interestedly while digging into his food.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 06:16 PM
Jeparo looks at the Ares table, where they are jostling for postion at the head of the table. He looks at the Athena table, where they are talking calmly and quietly about thinking matters. He thinks about how he recieved no response from Ares. He finally reaches a decision. He walks over to Chiron and quietly asks if he could possibly be transferred to the Athena cabin, if he could get the blessing of Athena.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:16 PM
I don't know. says the boy next to Jason with a frown.
Maybe it's 'casue of the whole Persephone thing. suggests a girl to his right. But they wouldn't hold a grudge over that. That was like, 2000 years ago.

(Matthew)
I do not know. they reply in unison.

(Jeopard)
Chiron smiles at you sympathetically. I'm sorry, Jeopard. I would need a message directly from Athena. It's very unlikely. But I certainly would if she were to do do. But.... his voice trails off.

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:17 PM
Maybe......or maybe I just did something wrong..... Jason says

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:20 PM
(Jason)
Eh, I doubt it. They hate Sophia and Lucas too. the guy says. And that's all you really did today. the girl says. The guy rolls his eyes. Maybe you stepped on too much grass while you were fighting them. he says jokingly.
Meanwhile, the Demeter kids anger at Jason is worsening. One even heads to Chiron in a steaming rage about him.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 06:22 PM
Jeparo immediately walks over to the brazier, but then reconsiders.
If I sacrifice more, I would be labeled as a wannabe. I can't use any more food than I already have, so...
He scrapes all of the food off of his plate, into the fire.
He smiles, and returns to the Ares table, where he quietly meditates on what might happen.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:22 PM
Ivan
Ivan smiles at Mathew.
It was, thank you. The Pegasus were nice to me as always. So, what do you think of Thera, or that girl Julie?
He notices a lot.
-------
Thera
Thera overhears Jeparo's and Chiron's conversation.
That would e wonderful if he could. I'll pray to mother right away!

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:23 PM
Maybe they just hate everyone then Jason says to himself, slightly uplifted by the fact that he is not being singled out by an entire cabin. He seems to have regained part of his appetite, and scarfs down his food. :smallsmile:

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 06:25 PM
(OOC: Hey, neat, a Percy Jackson FFRP! I think I'll join, but some stuff first:

You guys might need an OOC thread to organize this all. I could gladly make one.
Is this going to be pre-LO, or post-LO?
Might want to make a character creation sheet.

2 might be important because,

At the end, each god gets a cabin.

That's all for now.)

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:25 PM
What are you talking about, Thera? asks Edwin, a short and plump boy sitting next to you. You can't trust a child of Ares. mutters Tessa, a girl next to Thera.

@MZ: I'll see how chaotic the OoC gets.

2: Oh.... Well, let's assume that isn't the case. Other than some of the characters and the location, I think we'll ignore what happens in the books.:smallfrown::smallsmile::smalltongue:

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 06:26 PM
Matthew blushs at the thought of it. There is pretty nice and Julie seems good.I think Thera is cooler though.She has the guts to flip the bird and still be civil. I always thought that was impossible.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:30 PM
Ivan
She is a daughter of Athena for a reason. And oh you're blushing. Got a thing for her eh?
---------
Thera
Thera frowns at the other Athena campers.
Come on. He was being attacked by Lucas. You should hear him too. He is totally one of us.

IcemanJRC
2010-03-20, 06:31 PM
(Deadtiming)

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:32 PM
Jason is tired of the Demeter cabin's glares from across the dining hall. Wish me luck. he says to his table as he stands up and determinedly walks to the Demeter cabin's table. He stands next to their table and says loud enough for everyone in the dining hall to hear All right I'm tired of you guys giving me dirty looks. What the hell is your problem!

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 06:33 PM
matthew chuckles. I guess that is the case. Now please be quiet, I want to see how this works out. He turns his head to jason.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:34 PM
I don't really feel like pitying the half-brother of the cabin who hung my upside down from a tree. Edwin says disdainfully.
Only time will tell if you're right, Thera. he adds before sipping from his pomegrante juice.

(Jason)
A girl from the Demeter cabin stands up. Tell your ****ing dad that!!! she screams. Another girl stands up He kidnapped Persephone!!

Zexion
2010-03-20, 06:36 PM
Jeparo gets jostled some more by some sword-happy Ares campers, and he retreats deeper into his meditation, hoping for a vision of some kind.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:39 PM
Thera glares at Edwin.
What child of Athena would be so discriminating as to judge one person because of the rest of their cabin?

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:40 PM
And you think thats my problem?! It was 2000 years ago! Do you think I wanted to be a freaking son of Hades?! It's his fault not mine! Jason's voice is now escalating to heated shouting

Hell, he does'nt even get any respect in the first place. No cabin here is there. And I've never even seen him. I bet you've seen your mother. So shut. the. hell. up.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:42 PM
(Jeparo)
You feel very odd. Your vision blurs, but eventually refocuses. However, this is a different place. This is an an utterly enormous room made from white clay. You see a woman with grey eyes and black hair in deep converstion with a woman with powerful blue eyes. I've told you, mother!! I have chosen him! He is like me, not Ares!! she says desperately. I don't care. You will not tell this to Chiron or I will curse him. Family is the priority. You should be thankful I'm letting him live.
You snap out of your trance.

(Jason)
The Demeter kids are utterly enfuriated. You'll find this afternoon IS NOT 2000 years ago!!!!!!! You complete ASS HOLE!!!!!!! And it's summer too!!!!
Chiron runs up to the group. Woah, calm down! What's wrong? he asks. What's wrong is Persephone is missing and it's HADES' FAULT!!! she screams, pointing at Jason.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:44 PM
Ivan is already up in front of Jason.
Calm down you guys. Let's not start fights.
--------

Zexion
2010-03-20, 06:45 PM
While Jeparo is wondering what the meaning of his vision was, he hears Edwin talking to Thera. He quietly excuses himself from the table and walks over to the Athena table.
Edwin, I realize that you are not kindly disposed towards children of Ares, but I believe that the qualities that you despise in them is their aggressiveness and their inability to realize when they are wrong, correct? Well, if that is the case, I assure you that I have neither of those traits, and am in fact a rather calm individual. Now, if you do not mind, may I borrow Thera for a moment?
He explains his vision to Thera, and suggests that the woman with gray eyes was Athena and the other woman was Hera.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 06:46 PM
(OOC: Well, I guess that seems fine, then.

By the way, here, a character sheet:

Name:
Parent:

Appearance:

Description:

Well, I'll wait 'till night to introduce my character, then.)

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:47 PM
I still do not understand why this is MY fault Jason says, trying to resist roundhouse kicking some poor Demeter kid in the face.:smallmad:

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 06:50 PM
Edwin looks blankly at you, very surprised. Tessa even says Hmm... Maybe you ARE more Athena's type. Have you consulted Chiron? she asks.

(Jason)
Matthew is right! Stop arguing right now! What are you talking about? How do you know Persephone has been kidnapped by Hades? Chiron says.
Lily had a dream of Persephone crying in a dark cave, then an evil-sounding laugh came from the cave, and she collapsed on the ground!! the girl screams, now with tears in her eyes.
Chiron gasps.
T-this is grave news indeed!! We must bring Lily to the Oracle at once! he says.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 06:50 PM
Name: Jeparo
Birthdate: August 1st
Parent: Ares
Appearance: Jeparo has black hair that he lets hang down to his shoulders. He is usually dressed in jeans and a blue Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. He has blueish gray eyes.
Description: Jeparo is an extremely calm individual, and he never starts fights. Although he is the child of Ares, he curiously exhibits more of the qualities of Athena.

Jeparo now speaks to Tessa:
Yes, I did consult Chiron, and he said that without the blessing of Athena no such thing would be possible. It seems to me that Hera is exhibiting more reluctance, however.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 06:51 PM
Thera looks surprised.
Well it sounds like mother has claimed you. But you probably shouldn't tell Chiron. Hera probably will stick to that promise of cursing him.
Then Thera hugs him.
Good to know you're my half brother.
She forgets thatts othe Athena kids are watching her.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 06:53 PM
Name: Matthew
Birthdate: May 18
Parent: Apollo

Appearance: He has long black hair and light blue eyes. He wears grey sweatpants and has a red T-shirt.

Description: Matthew is known for not being the most violent person in the camp. He loves making little jokes here and there and playing his acoustic guitar. His archery skills are standard for children of Apollo.

Matt looks a little shocked about what lily says. Well crap. This could easily turn into a war of the gods.

Creed
2010-03-20, 06:56 PM
Name: Jason
Birthdate: January 19th
Parent: Hades

Appearance: He is about 5'4'', and approx. 100 imbs. His long hair is blond,and it falls just over his ears and dips down right in front of his eyes, which are brown. He is wearing a black zip-up hoodie and a pair of old jeans, along with a "Mount Airy Nature Camp, Cincinnati Ohio" T-Shirt on.

Description: Jason is caring, aggresive, and tries to live down his fathers reputation. He fights to prove himself, but has no qualms about settling things through diplomacy.

I'll go. I'll get Persephone back. Jason whispers weakly, his head drooping downwards.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:00 PM
Ivan looks Jason like he is crazy.
Are you kidding?! Oddyseus couldn't do it, and you aren't even a senior camper!

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:02 PM
I have to try or Demeter cabin is going to make my life a living hell. Besides, he's my dad. I have to do it, as I'm apparently responsible for my fathers actions. Jason glares in the general direction of the Demeter Cabin

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:05 PM
Name: Thera
Birthdate: August 18
Parent: Athena

Appearance: 5'5" 100 pounds. She has long brown hair, and hazel eyes. She wears jeans and a yellow camp halfblood t-shirt. She is a slender and good looking girl.

Description: She is totally a daughter of Athena. She is great at battle tactics, and is very wise. Though she does have quite a temper, she is good at hiding it.

--------
Ivan
At least let me come with you.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:08 PM
Jeparo walks over to the Demeter table, and suggests that maybe they check if Hades was the actual culprit, instead of some other incredibly evil god. After all, Hades has nothing to gain from a war of the gods.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:08 PM
Unless Chiron makes me take others along, then your not coming. I don't want to free Persephone just to have the weight that someone died in the process on my conscience. Jason says coldly to Ivan

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 07:11 PM
matt looks at Ivan,grimly. I hate to say it, but he is right. Death is a growing possibilty. And If war does come, we are probably going to have to fight. If that happens, we are gonna to need as many people who are able to fight. But he shrugs It is all up to Chiron.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:12 PM
Thanks for agreeing Matt.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:13 PM
Jeparo says to Jason, and says:
Why all the suspicion? There is no reason to suspect Hades, he has nothing to gain from this. Perhaps a Titan is attempting to stir up trouble, or a minor deity. We don't know if it's Hades yet. Jason, why don't you try to contact him?

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:15 PM
Fat chance. He's never even given me some kind of sign that he really exists. But I'll try. Jason sits down and closes his eyes as he tries to contact his father.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:17 PM
Ivan frowns.
Too bad. As a senior camper, I have athority over you. And if you're going, so am I. And besides, I have less of a chance of dying than you.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:18 PM
(I took a quick break, sorry:smalltongue:)
Well, we need Lily to come forward first, then she may choose two companions of her choice after consulting the Oracle. announces Chiron. So now, Lily, please come to the Big House to consult the Oracle.
A girl pops up. To the shock of many, she seems to be about nine years old. She looks incredibly shy, especially in comparison to the other Demeter cabinmates, who look of mixed emotions at Jason. She wears a small green gardening outfit and carries a teady bear in her hands.
Don't be shy, Lily said Chiron with a smile. Come here. she beckons at Lily and the girl follows her to the Big House.

Jason receives no vison or anything from Hades.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:20 PM
Name: Timothy
Birthdate: January 13
Parent: Hecate

Appearance: 5'6", 120 pounds, messy black hair. Usually wears jeans and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt.
Description: Tries to be friendly and cordial, but is rather awkward in conversation, and has a sort of sinister aura about him that leads others to avoid him. Is completely clueless about what's going on.

Timothy sits in a corner of the Hermes table, watching everything that's going on.
Bummer. I was hoping I could get myself situated before a major crisis took place here. And I still don't know who my parent is. I just hope I'm not related to the one responsible for all this.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:21 PM
Thera walks over to Mathew.
What's going on?

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:22 PM
Jason stands up. Nothing from Hades. Jason says. Sure looks like this is his doing then.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:23 PM
Alright, perhaps he did. Jeparo says. He follows Chiron and Lily into the Big House.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 07:24 PM
Matt looks at thera. Persephone has been kidnapped and the person who saw it in her dream is being taking to The Big House. People are starting to assume it is Hades. This isnt going to be pretty.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:26 PM
Jason shakes his head. All his life he had wanted to meet his real father. Now it looked like he was going to, with Jason trying to re-kidnapp his dad's wife. Sure makes you feel like a bastard.:smallfrown:

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:26 PM
After some tense waiting, Chiron and Lily return. Lily looks very troubled and seems to have cried a bit. Chiron smiles at her. Now, dear, choose two people to come to with you.
Lily looks around a bit. J-jeniffer. she says quietly, pointing at a girl from the Demeter table, who comes to help re-assure her. A-and Hikari. she says pointing at an asian boy from the Hepheastus table who smiles and comes up to join her.
It's settled, then. says Chiron. I wish you luck on your journey, Lily, Jennifer, Hikari. she waves them goodbye, as many teary campers (even a few from the Ares cabin) wave goodbye as well.
Now goodnight! Off to bed for all of you. he looks at Jeparo. And in your own cabin.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:27 PM
Thera gasps.
What?! But who knows what this could start! Demeter is going to send the all the plants into chaos!

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:28 PM
Jeparo realizes that he has no reason to know what the prophecy is, and he asks Thera if he can borrow a drachma to contact Hera before there is a war between the gods.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:30 PM
Timothy retires to the Hermes cabin, sullen after an abysmal first day at Camp Half-Blood. Tomorrow, perhaps he will try his hand at sword-fighting.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 07:31 PM
Dont forget the mortals.War between the gods could easily break out. Millions of mortals in shallow dug graves.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:32 PM
Jason looks at Lily as she goes. The 7 year old denied him from meeting his father, even on any terms. Jason says tiredly 'night everyone ad wanders off towards the Hermes cabin, which he abruptly turns away from and toward the sword arena.

(ooc: this is NOT deadtime for me)

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:34 PM
Thera hands him a drachma.
Tell me how it goes when you're done.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 07:34 PM
(OOC: I guess I'll take this opportunity, then.)

Late at night, when everyone should be sleeping, a young child appears within the borders of the camp.

In the morning, the campers should find a boy no older than fourteen in the dining hall looking up at the sky.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:35 PM
Seeing Jason turning toward the sword arena, Timothy hops out of the cabin to follow him.
Hi. You're the son of Hades, right? Sorry about what happened today and everything.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:35 PM
(Timothy+Jason)

On your way back, with Jason, you meet an Ares kid. Hey kid! You're new, aren't you? he says. He looks about 15 and has spiky brown hair. He looks in an evil way at Jason. Hey, are you that emo kid that got into a fight with Lucas?

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:37 PM
Timothy smiles, glad that someone's talking to him. Hi. My name's Timothy. What's yours?

(Brief deadtime, should be back soon. Never mind. Wow, FFRP is hectic.)

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:37 PM
Jeparo walks to a small fountain and tosses the drachma in, saying:
Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Hera, the queen of the gods.

Creed
2010-03-20, 07:38 PM
Jason glances at Timothy It's alright...I guess. Jason picks up his pace and enters the sword arena. He starts hacking the training dummies to pieces.

Jason ignored the Ares kid except to say Mess with me and you'll end up with worse than what he got. After today, I'm not in the mood for your shenanigins

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:41 PM
He smiles in an egotistic way. Rory Evans. Wanna help me beat up this loser? he says, looking at Jason. You look kinda weak, but hey, who knows?

(Jeparo)
You see Hera, all alone except Zeus, on Olympus. When she sees you, she acts very sweet. Oh! A message for me! From a mortal! What have you to say, dearie?

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 07:41 PM
Timothy smiles, glad that someone's talking to him. Hi. My name's Timothy. What's yours?

(Brief deadtime, should be back soon. Never mind. Wow, FFRP is hectic.)

(OOC: Usually it's not as hectic later on, but it all depends on the number of people. :smalltongue:

Also,can't tell, is it morning? Because people are going about their business. :smallconfused:)

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:44 PM
(It's not morning yet, it's still night. But you can keep your old post and yes, it will happen.)

Also, Timothy thinks he sees a kid in the distance, by the entrance to camp. (That would be you, Zersk.:smalltongue:)

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:45 PM
(I believe it's night now.)

Timothy shrugs. People have tried to beat me up before, but it never works. I don't know why.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 07:46 PM
Jeparo looks at Hera.
Earlier today, I had a vision of you and Athena arguing about allowing me to move to the Athena cabin. I was thinking that perhaps you could give me your reasons for countering the idea, and perhaps I could convince you to allow me to move cabins.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:46 PM
Hm? Maybe there's more to you than there looks. But still, wanna beat up this loser with me?

(Jeparo)
Oh silly you! she giggles.
You must have had a hallucination or something! Why would I ever do something as nasty as that? Has Dionysus been playing tricks with you? the only time she stops with the sweet attitude is when she says Dionysus, which is filled with hatred.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:47 PM
Why would I do that? He hasn't done anything to me.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:47 PM
@Blueghost- FFRP isn't alway this hectic. Just when someone comes up with a cool idea everybody swarms for it at first.

Thera is currently trying to secretly sneak into the Aphrodite cabin.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:50 PM
(Tim+Jason)
He's an *******, trust me. says Rory. I'll get started, then you can join if you want. he starts punching at Jason.

(Thera)
You see a few giggling Aphrodite boys walk past, but they don't seem to notice you.

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 07:53 PM
Hey! Don't do that!
Tim stands there, confused and afraid to do anything. Most of Rory's punches are missing, reminding Tim of how kids were never able to beat him up.
(Deadtime for real now. Sorry.)

Creed
Jason stops his training routine and drops his sword. He quickly tries to intercept the punches, and replies with a wing-chun kick (a punch to the face and a kick to the groin running paralell to each other. The general idea is that the fist masks the path the kick, and most of the time one sucessful kick like this is a disabler, just f.y.i)

Zexion
Jeparo replies
So, you are fine with me moving to the Athena cabin, and you won't curse Chiron? Just so we're clear.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 07:56 PM
Thera sneaks over to Sophia's bed, and pulls out the special scorpion she got. It's sting isn't fatal, but painful, and itchy. She slips the scorpion under Sophia's blanket.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 07:59 PM
As Jason and Rory are in fierce combat, something wonderful, or horrible, happened; Aura surrounded Timothy (Who, yes, I know, is in deadtime.)
Suddenly, Rory let off a hideous scream. his nose was elongating, he was rapidly becoming shorter and turning pink. Eventually a pig was in the sword arena, running around and squealing in panic.

(Leparo)
What are you talking about, dearie? You're a child of Ares. You belong in that cabin, even if you are having a little tiff with the others. Something...... bad might happen if you don't. she says, the evil in her voice growing gradually stronger.

(Thera)
There is no sign of Sophia, though you can see a few other Aphrodite kids. Do you really like him, Julie? asks one girl to another. Yeah, I seriously do. I know Matt is the one for me.

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:00 PM
Jason watches confused as the pig runs around the sword ring. Then he gets an idea.

He catches and hogties the pig. then he puts it in a box with airholes outside of Ares cabin with Rory's gear next to it.

On the side of the box the following words are written: "Strength stands alone" and a skull. Jason is not even going to try to be subtle. he should just sign it, might be less obvious...

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:03 PM
Well, plenty of bad things are going to happen if I don't move, first and foremost me getting pulverized by the idiots in the Ares cabin. And we wouldn't want that, would we?

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:06 PM
(Jeparo)
I quite agree-
Wait!! Where's Thera? Edwin says.
I don't know. says Tessa.
Jeparo sees some Ares kids, including Lucas, looking at him evilly.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:08 PM
Thera scowls as she hears the girls. Thera likes Matthew. And she isn't going to let some dumb broad Aphrodite girl take him first. After placing the scorpion under Sophia's blanket, she heads out in search of Matthew.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 08:08 PM
Matthew is asleep inside of his cabin.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:10 PM
Thera scowls as she hears the girls. Thera likes Matthew. And she isn't going to let some dumb broad Aphrodite girl take him first. After placing the scorpion under Sophia's blanket, she heads out in search of Matthew.

Uh oh, I sense a soap opera.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:11 PM
Jeparo wonders where Thera is, because Jeparo likes Thera.
Jeparo waves his hands and a dozen glaives materialize in the air and rush towards the Ares campers, and set themselves up so that if the campers make one move, the glaives will fall on them.

Jeparo now addresses Hera:
See? They want to kill me. If you have any love for your family, you will let me join the Athena cabin.

Falgorn
2010-03-20, 08:12 PM
((Oh yes. Good series, even greater gods and goddesses.
I'm joining.))
A young man, maybe fourteen or fifteen, with dark, Native American skin, green eyes, and straight black black hair approaches the camp, his face and body beautiful. It's pretty obvious that he's a son of Aphrodite.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:14 PM
Thera enters the Apollo cabin, but stops as she sees Matthew sleeping.
Oh.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 08:15 PM
The child wanders towards the dining hall. He stands in front of the fire, watching the smoke disappear into the sky above.

The sky... the ceiling that encloses people, held up by the Titan Atlas.

Titan... the beings before the gods, who ruled for long and countless years, ruled by Chronos. Atlas, Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius and Iapetus; Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. Children of Gaia and Ouranous.

Ouranous. The sky.

And it became full circle.

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:17 PM
Jason will place the Ares Gift Box outside the Ares Cabin. Satisfyed that justice has been served, Jason returns to Hermes cabin and goes to sleep.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:19 PM
(Jeparo)
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, dearie. Hera says in her sweetest voice. Bye now! she waves her hand and the link breaks. Lucas, being stupid as always, comes forth anyways, now that Chiron is gone, and the glaives fall. Lucas and a few others dodge them, but some get cut. None are dead, but a few are unconscious. I would run if I were you.
says Tessa, as she and Edwin already are getting up and beggining to run away.
(Jason)
As Jason goes to bed, something horrifying happens; Poison Ivy starts growing in his bed.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:20 PM
Jeparo concentrates, and the glaives all rise up from the ground and start whirling and spinning around the Ares campers.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:21 PM
Thera is about to leave the Apollo cabin when Ivan shows up grinning.
MATT, YOU HAVE A VISITOR!!
He yells at the top of his lungs, then disappears.

Thera is left standing there in shock.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 08:22 PM
(Deadtime for a bit)

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:22 PM
(@Zexion:)
(That's quite a bit of power you're pulling there. I'm only letting the glaives do so for about 5 seconds each. Sorry:smallfrown::smallsmile:)

(Jason)
Lucas draws out a sword to parry the glaives, as do two others, but the rest simply run in panic.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 08:23 PM
matthew wakes up and is suprised to see Thera. Thera? What are you doing here? Did I oversleep or something?

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:23 PM
Jason feels the plants creep up his arms and jumps up. Thank god he's a light sleeper. Jason will then file out and go to the dining hall to see if there are any leftoversand walk around camp.....to see Jeparo fighting the Ares thugs

Well well well. More Ares, huh? Hey Lucas! ran into your boy Rory by the training arena. I left him outside you cabin. Jason smiles and draws his sword, and steps next to Jeparo.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:26 PM
(Jason)
Jason is knocked over by a bunch of Ares kids running away from the dining area. One or two stop when they see him, and say: Hey, look, it's that emo kid who Chiron saved. and they pick him up, running towards the Ares cabin.

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:27 PM
Jason starts punching and kicking at the Ares kids carrying him.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:28 PM
Thera gets all nervous, quite a first for her.
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up... B-but since you're up anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 08:29 PM
matt still is a little confused. All right.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:30 PM
The Ares kids are struggling trying to carry Jason, who is kicking and punching. Soon, however, other Ares kids see, and they start to help them carry Jason to the cabin.
Also, Falgorn's character sees this.

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:31 PM
Jason resorts to Epic Violence. He pulls his sword off his back and starts slashing.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:34 PM
The first Ares kid you hit shouts. He falls to the ground with blood spewing out of his head. The other Ares kids are trying to take away your sword. After hitting two more (One in the shoulder, on in the wrist), they finally wrest it out of your grasp, and they pocket it. Feisty little ****er, aren't you?

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 08:37 PM
The others might notice a kid they've never seen before in the middle of the dining hall looking up to the sky.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:37 PM
Thera is confused herself. She is also waiting for Sofia's scream that will eventually come from the Aphrodite cabin.
How about we o down to the lake?

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:38 PM
@MaximumZersk (I thought your character was at the entrance. No matter.)
Leparo sees him in the dining area.

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:40 PM
Jason resorts to kicking and punching, and possible biting if anyone gets to close to his mouth

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 08:40 PM
Sure he replies. He heads down to the lake with Thera.Maybe if we dont fall asleep out here,we can catch the sunrise. It is quite beautiful.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:41 PM
Jeparo grabs two of the flying glaives and slashes at Lucas, one low, and one high. Lucas is unaware that a third glaive is wobbling behind Lucas, moving towards him at increasingly high speeds. Jeparo also kicks at the Ares kids who are holding Jason.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 08:42 PM
The boy looks at Leparo for a moment. Then, he goes back to looking up at the sky.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:46 PM
Wait a second: is there a demigod called Leparo? Because it's getting a bit confusing.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:46 PM
(Jason)
You fight in vain as they bring you to the Ares cabin. Suddenly, you hear a scream. They stop. One of them looks at you in sheer horror and says: Y-you m-monster!!! They all run into the Ares cabin, bringing the box you left them behind.

(Jeparo)
He parries the other two, but he doesn't notice the third until it stabs him in the back. He yells in pain, but his armor stopped it from being fatal. You're going to ****ing pay for that!! he yells. The other two Ares campers grab you and start bringing you to the river. Through that d****** in! Lucas yells angrily.

Wait a second: is there a demigod called Leparo? Because it's getting a bit confusing.
(Sorry, I keep thinking of Leopards when I see his name. I get mixed up.:smalltongue:)

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 08:48 PM
{OOC: *Shrug* That's what waterpenguin said.

@MaximumZersk (I thought your character was at the entrance. No matter.)
Leparo sees him in the dining area.

Well, penguin?)

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:49 PM
Jeparo tries to use a judo throw to chuck Lucas into the river.

waterpenguin43
{OOC: *Shrug* That's what waterpenguin said.

Well, penguin?)

heheheheheh... Sorry.:smallbiggrin:....:smallfrown:

Creed
Jason breaks out in manaical laughter. It worked! I just scared the pants off the tougest cabin in camp! HAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! maybe I'm more like my dad than I thought. Jason heads back to the dining hall and checks for leftovers

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 08:51 PM
Thera smiles.
That would be nice.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:52 PM
Jason breaks out in manaical laughter. It worked! I just scared the pants off the tougest cabin in camp! HAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! maybe I'm more like my dad than I thought. Jason heads back to the dining hall and checks for leftovers

(Food? Or people?)

(Jeoparo)
You start grappling in a fiercer fashion as your judo technique nearly succeeds.
Suddenly, the roaring of water fills your ears. Lucas and co. are utterly drenched in water as the river seemingly starts hurling itself at them. They start to run away.
They are quite mean, aren't they? you hear from behind....

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:53 PM
My name is JEPARO!
Anyway, I turn around and look at who it is.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 08:55 PM
(Jeoparo)
You see a girl with black hair and sea green eyes behind you. She looks about 17. Hello, my name is Bryn Kingfisher, daughter of Poseidon. Nice to meet you. she says smiling.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 08:57 PM
Um... hi, Jeparo stammers.
Why are you over here by the river?

Creed
2010-03-20, 08:59 PM
Food, not people. I'm mean to Ares, and sometimes Demeter, but I don't eat people.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 09:00 PM
Thera is still waiting to hear Sophia's scream.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 09:02 PM
Food, not people. I'm mean to Ares, and sometimes Demeter, but I don't eat people.

No, I meant people to chat with or whatever, not eat!

(Thera)
Still no sound of Sophia from the Aphrodite Cabin.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:04 PM
The boy in front of the fire stares at Jason quietly.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 09:08 PM
Jeparo waits for the mysterious girl to answer.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 09:10 PM
(Jeparo)
You see a girl with black hair and sea green eyes behind you. She looks about 17. Hello, my name is Bryn Kingfisher, daughter of Poseidon. Nice to meet you. she says smiling.

I believe this is it, master JEPARO (Must... Spell.... It... Right!!!)

(Thera)

Thera can see, in the distance, Tessa running towards her from her cabin.

Zexion
2010-03-20, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the help, Jeparo says, smiling. You really... soaked them.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 09:16 PM
Thera stands up immediately.
Tessa? What is it?

Creed
2010-03-20, 09:19 PM
Jason will wander around camp after picking up a midnight snack at the dining hall (bacon,mmmmm)

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:26 PM
(OOC: Uhh, Creed?

The boy in front of the fire stares at Jason quietly.

)

Creed
2010-03-20, 09:29 PM
Jason stares back

(we're at a strange camp with strange people. a random kid staring at random people in the middle of the night is not that weird,is it?)

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:32 PM
(A random kid that has appeared out of nowhere.)

Creed
2010-03-20, 09:34 PM
Touche'

Hello, seemingly random child, how are you doing today!

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:38 PM
The boy looks at him for a second, then looks back at the sky.

"Where am I?" he asked.

Creed
2010-03-20, 09:40 PM
Your at Camp Half-Blood on Long Island (I think, no books in front of me)

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 09:42 PM
Timothy catches up to Jason at the dining hall.
What the heck happened back there? Did you turn that kid into a pig?

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:43 PM
"Camp Half-Blood..." he repeats to himself. He stays silent.

After what seems like an eternity, he says, "the sky."

Creed
2010-03-20, 09:46 PM
(To Tim)

No, I think that was you. But it scared the H-E-Double hockey sticks out of those pregnant female dogs.

(To seemingly random sky-child)

No, were not in the sky. Were under it. On Earth

Jason is sure this kid is an alien

Blue Ghost
2010-03-20, 09:49 PM
What? Does that mean...
I'll have to ask Chiron what it means when I see him tomorrow.

waterpenguin43
2010-03-20, 09:50 PM
(Thera)
Tessa gasps. S-sophia! S-she s-stole your backpack!!!

(Timothy)
(Yes, it was you that did that.)

UNIVERSAL DEADTIME
Feel free to post a final action, talk to another or do something like: I'm going to sleep now. But I have to go now. Bye!

One final thing for Jeparo: Bryn says she asked her father for permission, and you may sleep at her cabin until Hera allows you into the Athena one.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-20, 09:52 PM
The boy keeps looking up at the sky.

"Why is this place here?" he asks quietly.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 09:54 PM
(deadtime people)

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 10:04 PM
SHE WHAT?!
Thera turns to Matthew real quick.
Sorry about this. I was having fun.
And with that she races back to camp with a murderous look in her eyes.

icastflare!
2010-03-20, 10:13 PM
( dead time is dead. Im back)

Matt sighs Sophie has the ruin everything doesnt she? as he grumbles, he begins to make his back to his cabin.

Viera Champion
2010-03-20, 10:16 PM
Well since we don't need WaterPenguin for a simple conversation, Ivan is waiting for Matthew back at the Apollo cabin.
How did it go?