PDA

View Full Version : 4e Bard question

Vulkarius
2010-03-20, 02:06 PM
I know that bards can take multiple multiple-class feats but do you still have to meet the pre-reqs? I can't remember if it says anything about that. I was also wondering if there are any good multi feats in PHB3? I was looking for somethig that could help my gnome teleport. I know that the warlock Fey Pact curse allows you to telport 3 squares after you reduce an enemy to 0 but I was wondering if there was anything else. Basicaly looking to make a fun versatile Bard that's good at annoying enemies. I.E. Status effects sliding and becoming invisible.

Swordgleam
2010-03-20, 02:10 PM
Take a power swap feat and the Warlock's Leap utility power. Wizards have Dimension Door, but I think that's fairly high level.

I believe you still have to meet the prereqs as normal.

Mordokai
2010-03-20, 02:17 PM
I believe you still have to meet the prereqs as normal.

Yes, you have to meet prereqs.

This (http://iplay4e.appspot.com/characters/agdpcGxheTRlchMLEgtDaGFyYWN0ZXJWMhj6qjgM) is a bard I'm hoping to play soon. A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of versatility. Though be aware, DM's not gonna like you if you bring this one out :smallbiggrin:

Yakk
2010-03-20, 04:55 PM
One of the Assassin multiclass feats grants 1/encounter teleport-through-shadows-of-creatures.