PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Gear for an Undead Lizardfolk Swordsage

Dusk Eclipse
2010-03-20, 04:09 PM
I am joining a PbP gestalt game here on the forums, but I need some help concerning the gear.

This is a special kind of gestalt, one side MUST be undead
my build is a Swordsage 3//PD lizardfolk LA +1/Grave touched Ghoul LA +2

Planning on continuing swordsage through 20 and eventually going soul eater on the Other side.

I've got 2,700 GP to spend, but I really have no idea on what to spend.
Right now I am thinking on a net and anklets of translocation.
I was considering the footwear that granted Spider climb at will but I can get that with a stance at next level. Cloak of displacement is replaced by Child of shadows stance.

Anybody got suggestions?

Master_Rahl22
2010-03-20, 09:03 PM
At low levels, I tend to try to grab up nifty utility items. As an undead, you don't need Everlasting Rations, but that type of item is always useful. Since you're a Swordsage and your recovery method is widely acknowledged to be the worst, some Martial Scripts of handy maneuvers could be nice to have around. I don't know what your Dex is, but I'd probably grab a Mithral Chain Shirt for 1100 and a MW weapon of your choice for 300 and change. Then I tend to comb through the MIC Magic Items by Price section. Acrobat Boots are very cheap and useful. Brute Gauntlets are nice for extra damage, or when you really need that Swim check to succeed. So yeah, MIC will be your best friend here.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-03-20, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the advice yeah I am gonna comb through the MiC, but the thing is that If I use armor I loose most of my AC (25) mostly due high DEX and my racial bonus on hide.