PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Moments

surfing.turtle
2010-03-20, 05:03 PM
Hello all!
Now we are all a bunch of geeks, correct me if I'm wrong, and we all play fun RPG games of all sorts. Past, present, future... alternate dimensions, other planets, etc.

Now to the good stuff. What is every bodies favorite moments, choices, events that have happened while you were doing whatever you and your friends do.

Mine is this. I was a half-fiend barbarian who was a pretty bad ass baker. I baked cakes as bribes, payments, distractions, gifts, and something to smuggle in. So anyways, my party and I were being taken into an elven prison, and at the gates, I offered a challenge to the guard captain. If I could bake a delicious cake, he would let us go.
So the time came for me to bake. I put my apron on, got my utensils out, and got extremely cocky, and said I could turn some horse crap into an amazing cake. So I tossed my d20. This is where we all laughed.
I rolled a 1, on a horse sh*t cake.
So I was sentenced to solitary confinement, and had to but the heck out of there all on my own. That involved me rolling a few 20s, and biting a few guard jugular veins.

Your is...?

Octopus Jack
2010-03-20, 05:27 PM
This takes me back to my luck cleric...
There was a challenge to climb to the top of this huge tree, I can't even remember why, my cleric failed but found the tree being attacked by a fire elemental, what does he do? Throw oil on it, DM decides this is so rediculous it grows a size catagory. The cleric takes the elementals side but switches halfway thrugh the fight. After the fight he uses create water to put out the tree that was on fire. Fickle does not begin to describe my cleric

Graymayre
2010-03-20, 05:50 PM
Mine is very simple. I've wrote it before on this forum, awhile back.

we had to destroy a bandit camp so I (artificer) glamered the party warforged to look like a human.

He walked into the center of the camp and ripped off the illusion in such a way that his flesh appeared to be shed. As he did this, I cast enlarge person on him.

Now fully construct and twice his normal size he roared and screamed "I am the Fleshwearer!" *points to bandit leader* "You will be my new skin!"

In the wake of horror, we easily cleaned house. The warforged took the leader captive and we kept him for a laugh over the next few days.

Our group has done several other awesome things, but none of them quite reach the epicness of that.