PDA

View Full Version : "You Shall Pay!" [3.5 Prestige Class] [PEACH]

Temotei
2010-03-21, 05:56 AM
I abandoned this project a while ago because the first conception was meh and the second was terrible. I might come back to it some day, but for now, this is considered a failure.

Lappy9000
2010-03-21, 10:47 AM
Gah, I was really hoping for a Tax-Collector Prestige Class with that title :smallfrown::smalltongue:

First off, can you space out the class features a bit? They're meshing together real bad and it's rather difficult for me to make out.

Normally I'd worry more about Retribution, but the cap on damage is nice. I'd still clean up the description a bit; leaves a little to be interpreted as is. Could be somewhat cheesy, but such a thing isn't my forte.

For Bloodied and Still Going, does a bloodseeker still take hit point damage with their actions?

I feel you've done a good job of capturing the brutal nature of the class, good show!

Temotei
2010-03-21, 10:51 AM
Gah, I was really hoping for a Tax-Collector Prestige Class with that title :smallfrown::smalltongue:

First off, can you space out the class features a bit? They're meshing together real bad and it's rather difficult for me to make out.

Normally I'd worry more about Retribution, but the cap on damage is nice. I'd still clean up the description a bit; leaves a little to be interpreted as is. Could be somewhat cheesy, but such a thing isn't my forte.

For Bloodied and Still Going, does a bloodseeker still take hit point damage with their actions?

I feel you've done a good job of capturing the brutal nature of the class, good show!

If it makes it easier on your eyes, I'll space out each ability.

Done. The indent code for bloodletter wasn't finished either, so I fixed that.

I'll look at retribution's description and clean it up as much as possible. Anything you can offer would be awesome to have.

Tried my best.

I had meant for it to negate penalties of disabling and dying, but I couldn't find a smooth way to say it. That's probably just because I was extremely tired when I wrote the ability. I'll add a more clear description.

Done.

Thanks. :smallsmile:

Temotei
2010-03-21, 11:50 PM
Fixed a few unclear wordings and put it on my Wiki hosted by Fax (along with the earthshaker, vampiric tempest, and epic feats).