PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ostara!

Froogleyboy
2010-03-21, 02:48 PM
Happy Ostara/Vernal equinox/Lady's day/ Celbration of trees/ whatever you call it! I hope you all have a bright day, and may all the flowers bloom! Mine sucks because it's grey and rainy

RabbitHoleLost
2010-03-21, 02:50 PM
Its snowing here.
What a wonderful first day of spring :smallannoyed:

Froogleyboy
2010-03-21, 02:51 PM
Dang, that must suck

Starscream
2010-03-21, 02:57 PM
It's pretty nice here, although not as nice as yesterday was. One instinctively feels that the first day of spring should not be a step backward.

PersonMan
2010-03-21, 03:59 PM
It's pretty nice here, although not as nice as yesterday was. One instinctively feels that the first day of spring should not be a step backward.

Same here. At least it's better than last week. On Sunday it was cold and very windy the entire day.

Kneenibble
2010-03-21, 04:07 PM
Whereas last year this city experienced its final precipitation of snow towards the end of May, spring is strangely underway, with all of it melted, all the meltwater gone (which usually takes weeks of sidewalk lakes and swampy muddy yards), temperatures above freezing, and a nice shiny sun.

The world is ending... :smalleek:

But indeed. May the equinox bring joy to all hearts with room for it.

Raiki
2010-03-21, 06:26 PM
Whereas last year this city experienced its final precipitation of snow towards the end of May, spring is strangely underway, with all of it melted, all the meltwater gone (which usually takes weeks of sidewalk lakes and swampy muddy yards), temperatures above freezing, and a nice shiny sun.

The world is ending... :smalleek:

But indeed. May the equinox bring joy to all hearts with room for it.

I know the feeling. I live in the armpit of america, and for some reason we're seeing sun. :smallconfused: We never get sun. We're in the bottom of a valley, and perpetually overcast. What is going on?!?

~R~

Moff Chumley
2010-03-21, 08:19 PM
I miss the fog... :smallfrown: