PDA

View Full Version : Pixie-Totum

Your Nemesis
2010-03-22, 01:32 PM
I am wondering what dips are feasible for a pixie factotum that will be starting at 8th level. Should I go factotum 8?
No Iajutsu Focus cheese please!

My attributes (with magic Items) are:

8 26 18 32 16 21.

Also, any advice on additional magic items besides stat enhencers would be greatly appreciated.

Kobold-Bard
2010-03-22, 01:38 PM
I am wondering what dips are feasible for a pixie factotum that will be starting at 8th level. Should I go factotum 8?
No Iajutsu Focus cheese please!

My attributes (with magic Items) are:

8 26 18 32 16 21.

Also, any advice on additional magic items besides stat enhencers would be greatly appreciated.

LA 4/Factotum 8 or LA 4/Factotum 4?

Gametime
2010-03-22, 01:39 PM
Great googely-moogely, those are some sexy stats!

If you aren't using Iaijitsu Focus, a 3-level dip in Swashbuckler for Int to damage isn't bad. (It also gets you Weapon Finesse, which you'll probably want.)

Alternatively, you could focus on ranged attacks. Since Factotums can go nuts with standard actions, Manyshot and a splitting bow can let you fire off a ton of arrows. All that extra damage from Knowledge Devotion will start to add up. Actually, this would probably work best for a pixie, since you'll probably be focusing on stealth anyway.

As a variation, you can go throwing. Maybe take a few levels in Master Thrower so you can throw dozens of daggers a turn.

LichPrinceAlim
2010-03-22, 01:44 PM
Well, since Factotum is a Jack of all trades, take that feat, then go with a 3 level dip in swashbuckler and a top off in warblade focused on Stone Dragon and Tiger Claw maneuvers (the thought is amusing: a Pixie who takes a stance for a giant. lol)