PDA

View Full Version : hey guys I just wanted to share this story

shadow_archmagi
2010-03-22, 09:09 PM
I was feeling really depressed today (For a variety of reasons). Then when I got home, I found my facebook profile had three posts that just said <3 (and a fourth popped up shortly after)

The weird thing was, they were all from ZMF (Zombie Master Forums) and so they wouldn't have seen me at school at all or had any way of knowing I needed to be cheered up

Occasional Sage
2010-03-22, 09:29 PM
Glad that weird coincidences worked in your favor today!

absolmorph
2010-03-22, 09:33 PM
That's awesome.
I wish that would happen to me. I usually don't get stuff like that even if I advertise my unhappiness :smallconfused:
You, sir, are very lucky.

Shas aia Toriia
2010-03-22, 10:18 PM
That's awesome.
I wish that would happen to me. I usually don't get stuff like that even if I advertise my unhappiness :smallconfused:
You, sir, are very lucky.

Sorry, but are you implying that he's advertising for this ZMF? Now half price, consult a local physician for details. For free consultation, call 1-800-244-6373. Starting at $29.99 a month.

Cobra_Ikari
2010-03-23, 12:33 AM
I was feeling really depressed today (For a variety of reasons). Then when I got home, I found my facebook profile had three posts that just said <3 (and a fourth popped up shortly after)

The weird thing was, they were all from ZMF (Zombie Master Forums) and so they wouldn't have seen me at school at all or had any way of knowing I needed to be cheered up

I had a random girl I didn't know hug me once when I was feeling like this. Random Acts of Affection are totally the best medicine ever.

llamamushroom
2010-03-23, 04:43 AM
Random Acts of Affection are totally the best medicine ever.

Agreed. To the highest possible degree.

Though the Premeditated Acts of Affection are also good, because then it shows someone cares.

EndlessWrath
2010-03-25, 10:41 PM
Agreed. To the highest possible degree.

Though the Premeditated Acts of Affection are also good, because then it shows someone cares.

I must agree with this as well ^_^ both are just great.

V for Victory
2010-03-27, 12:44 PM
I'm sorry but I disagree, it creeps me out when people I don't know touch me

ApeofLight
2010-03-27, 12:53 PM
Having random encounters with people who care is great. Though yes they can be sometimes strange or creepy. Though is still nice to know people care on random occasions when your feeling down.

SoD
2010-03-27, 09:51 PM
I'm sorry but I disagree, it creeps me out when people I don't know touch me

I think it's brilliant, for a given definition of 'touch'. I've always been a 'touchy-feely' type of guy, and love getting and giving hugs, and being close to people, weather someone close, or a complete stranger.