PDA

View Full Version : Infernal Autocthonia

Lochar
2010-03-24, 07:02 PM
The shadowed sands trail on forever as the Favored of the Yozi travel the Calibration tainted sands of Cecelyne, as even the portal opened to the Great Maker still falls into the rules of the five day travel.

As they recede further and further from the light of Ligier, even the stolen night of Calibration seems to wane as the ground below them hardens, the sands of Cecelyne becoming something else.

The word spoken by Adorjan had been echoing for the entire walk, and even it fades away into nothing again.

In front of the Infernal Host resides a open adamant door, inviting the five to walk in. Without a moment's hesitation, they do so.

And on the other side of the door, a giant device has been set up. Many ringed, the circles spin madly in multitude of directions, cogs and wheels grinding and spinning with such a speed that to even touch one would rip off an entire arm.

Engraved with machine precision in each ring is the name of one of the Eight Nations, and patterned even into those is the name of one of the first Alchemical Exalted, those original heroes who form the backbone of Autocthonia society. Delicate starmetal pipes attach to each of the spinning parts of the device, space warping with the help of fluid moonsilver composites that somehow allow the pipes to smash into each other and continue moving.

Each spinning wheel glows with the light of pure, unrefined Essence drawn directly from the cities, motes of power being infused into the space between, as a tear in the fabric of space forms, drawing the Elsewhere outside of the body of Autocthon in, threatening the life of the Primordial, before it is contained and directed, the internal workings much like a reverse of the subtle cache egg as it reaches outside of Elsewhere.

A flash of green, and a word spoken for the first time in millennium direct the power and tie it. A few grains of silver sand fall as the first life from outside the Maker step forward.

And watching it all is a sole being.

Ellas Aramond
2010-03-24, 10:14 PM
Jester

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Came a relieved sigh, breaking the quiet that Cecelyne always seemed to impose. "Those five days are always the worst! All silence and sand. No variety, no entertainment, no...well, that's interesting.

The man stops to look around, obviously interested in the change of scenery. "Now this is what I'm talking about! Look at this, magical materials made into a...a...what is this thing anyway?" He taps one of the non-moving parts, before a completely different thought comes to the Malefactor's mind.

"For as crazy as the man can be, you know what this place could really use? A little of Ligier's green light. It just adds that glint to everything that I love so much. He chuckles, a grin coming to his pale face.

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-25, 03:18 AM
Raven

The Raven-Clad Prince stood, looking at the device with open curiosity. The five-day journey had left him none the worse for wear - thanks to the hearthstone he bore, he looked fashionably dishabille, his thick black locks artfully tousled, his rich black attire mussed in all the right ways, his unshaven face giving him a romantically rougish appearance. He grinned his patented grin as he looked around, his eyes drawn to everything at once, but finally to the lone figure standing watch over the device.

"Greetings to you, oh Keeper of the Gate. We have traveled leagues uncountable by strange paths beyond the walls of the world, nay, of all worlds to reach this unhallowed portal. Tell us, is all in readiness for our departure?"

The Demented One
2010-03-25, 11:28 AM
Indomitable Optimal Armament

Lenses of nano-tinted glass deploy from recessed mechanisms, covering Armament's eyes behind his ablative flash shutters. Nevertheless, he still recoils at the sudden light, the strange green brilliance that floods the Realm of Brass Shadows. "What–" is all he manages, not the greeting he had hoped to make. But as his optical enhancements acclimate to the strange lighting of the world beyond the seal, he is able to compose himself, scanning over the new arrivals with glinting optics.

"Greetings, Children of the Old Ones. My name is Indomitable Optimal Armament, Servitor of Autochthon, Adamant Caste of the Alchemical Exalted. In the names of Debok Moom, Domadomad, Kadmek, Kek'Tungsssha, Ku, Noi, Runel, and foremost Mog, I welcome you to the world of Autochthonia." The words of his speech are rote by now, engrams worn into the prosthetic synapses of his mind with countless hours of rehearsal. Nevertheless, he cannot help but cringe inwardly as he hears himself speak, the latent subharmonics of each word a calamity to his ears, a failure to the Great Maker. "Our purpose is manifest, our means our readied. Let us assemble."

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-25, 12:03 PM
Raven

Raven surged forward, positively oozing charm. His shadow flickered and danced behind him, seemingly possessed of its own volition. He clasped the Alchemical's hands with both of his own, executing a low, florid bow with a grand gesture of his other hand.

"Master Armament - this is an honor. We are standing on the precipice of a momentous event - the union of two worlds and the reunion of a family too long sundered by sad misunderstanding. I greet you in the spirit of brotherhood and with a heart overflowing with love and reconciliation. Let us move swiftly - if the brother of our Masters is ailing, we will aid him in any and every way we can. The Ebon Dragon himself has expressed to me his wish that no measure be spared in bringing his beloved brother back into the loving embrace of his family."

Laying it on thick... Not sure a roll is really necessary, but Manipulation + Presence, since this is a bit... much, especially given the context.

[roll0]

Ellas Aramond
2010-03-25, 01:05 PM
Jester

"Come now, that wasn't polite at all." Jester's grin only grows as he steps forward, already seeing a way to one-up the Fiend. How could you act that way in front of someone new? There are rules of etiquette to be followed, after all."

"My apologies." He turned to Armament. You told us your name, but in my companion's haste, he neglected to tell you ours. Allow me to fix that. Stepping to the side, he goes through introductions, indication each with a great sweep of his arms.

"The man on the very right is known as Blue Boughs Bending, one auspicious enough to garner favor from not only She Who Lives In Her Name, but from the Ebon Dragon as well. Next to him is Saril, whoes strength can even make a god shake in his boots. Next we have the Master of Most Precipice Eyes, who practically knows everything there is to know."

"My hasty companion," He puts a hand on Raven's shoulder. "Is known as The Raven-Clad Prince of Desires Fulfilled.I'd speak of his exploits, but I'm sure he'd rather tell you himself."

"As for me." He sweeps into a low bow. "Well, you can simply call me Jester."

Charisma+Performance; because I can.

[roll0]

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-25, 01:58 PM
Raven

Raven shot his fellow infernal a gleaming pearl-white smile, chuckling and placing one hand over his heart. "How very gauche of me! Do forgive my impatience - it is merely that the combination of such an exalted mission from my patron, the prospect of such an unprecedented venture, and the excitement of meeting a fellow servant of the Primordials has quite overwhelmed my good manners. I hope you will be good enough to not think ill of me for my outburst, and understand the spirit of friendship and goodwill from which it was born."

He smiled again. "As for my exploits - Ah! I am afraid my esteemed companion praises me too highly in his boundless generosity! I have many gifts granted by my patron, but I am still a humble servant. If you will permit me a touch of unseemly immodesty, however, I will say that I am exceptionally good at what my name implies - fulfilling desires, whatever they might be, whether peace and love or war and victory."

Lochar
2010-03-25, 08:16 PM
As the Infernals move away from the portal, the energies being fed from the eight nations falls away and the circles begin to slow and then stop.

A better view is given of them now that they are not spinning fast enough to offer swift death, and tiny gear teeth are visible on them, connecting between each other. How they were able to spin in opposite and anti-counterclockwise motions while staying interconnected is a fairly impossible question to answer without much study.

From a wall, steam hisses as the adamant wall shifts by itself, an opening appearing as several small mechanical beings scuttle out of a hiding place, moving forward.

Attaching themselves to the portal, they begin what appears to be an odd maintenance.

The Green Sun Princes can sense the connection to Malfeas close as the portal finally shuts down fully, but even then the slightest of tears remains open, letting not even light through, but a faint energy of the Yozi that beckons.

wadledo
2010-03-25, 08:32 PM
Master of Most Precipice Eyes

"At least we are not left with no connection to our patrons."

The Master of Eyes picks up a few grains of sand that fell through with them, holding them in his gloved hand as the mechanical contrivances begin their work.

The Demented One
2010-03-27, 02:24 PM

"Your introductions and messages of good will are noted." acknowledges the Champion, unimpressed with the inefficient flamboyance of the newly arrived Infernals. Such suboptimal efficiency bodes poorly for their overall effectiveness. "It is imperative that we report to the Divine Ministers with extreme expedition. The sub-gods will be able to provide you with all necessary data you require, as well as the guiding protocols for operations within Autochthonia. I will lead you to Mog. Follow me." His iterates his commands tersely, regulating the time-table of their procedures to compensate for the new arrivals' lack of clarity.

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-27, 02:30 PM
Raven

The Prince once again bowed floridly, unperturbed by the brusqueness of the Alchemical. His shadow reared up, wrapping itself about him like a cloak as he strode forward, eager to begin his mission - and hopefully meet someone a bit more amenable to his various methods of persuasion. "Indeed! Lead on, brother! We must not waste time in pursuit of your progenitor's restoration, and we have much to do to secure that glorious achievement."

Lochar
2010-03-27, 03:24 PM
At Armament's words, another door slides open with pneumatic hissing, and soft amber lighting begins to glow from the otherside, beckoning the group forward.

Moving out of the portal room, the amber lighting flashes for a moment as each steps into the hallway beyond, the clanking of grinding gears echoing throughout the passageway. The lighting itself runs down the walls and a line on the floor, giving a path to the destination that Armament required.

As Armament leads the group, the amber lighting shifts to a low red and a clipped tone issues from multiple locations in the hallway.

Warning: Axiomatic scanners have detected numerous minor signatures approaching.
Warning: Axiomatic scanners have detected four moderate signatures approaching.
Alert: Essence reserves at critical levels. Rerouting all available essence to perimeter defenses.
Alert: Automated Axiomatic perimeter defense systems at minimum power.
All available personnel are required to move to grid B-3 to repel intrusion.

The sounds around you all grind to a halt as motes of energy are shifted away. The lighting directing the group shifts as well, the walkway dimming and another pathway lighting up.

The Demented One
2010-03-27, 03:38 PM
"Gremlins." A matrix of pivoting joints and clicking gears embedded in Armament's right arm whirrs to life, essence-driven motors trigger cascading subroutines. The crystalline exoskeleton of armored plating attached to his forearm hisses as it opens, slotting back into place as the adamant barrel of an essence cannon slides forward. "Rogue machine gods, reformatted by the Void." explains the Champion, scanning the area through the essence-sensitive lenses of his optical enhancements. "Delete on sight."

OOC

Committing 5 motes to activate an Essence Pulse Cannon from my Transcendent Multimodal Artifact Matrix.

Essence Pulse Cannon: Speed 6, Accuracy 17, Damage 15B/10L Piercing, Rate 5, Range 100. -4 soak penalty, one-third soak from mundane armor. 1m cost per shot.

Join Combat: 9

Defenses
Dodge DV 6
Parry DV 5

Soak:22B/18L

Hardness: 6B/5L

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
x [ ]

Willpower: 9/9

Essence
Permanent: 3
Personal: 1/18 (17m committed)
Peripheral: 40/52 (12m committed)

Lochar
2010-03-27, 03:40 PM
Armament's enhanced vision notes the presence of several minor machine spirits which rush at the voiced command to down the path, quickly disappearing from sight.

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-28, 02:05 AM
Raven

The Prince scuttled towards the center of their formation, his shadow rearing up about him and forming a suit of baroque ebon plate, complete with a long, flowing cape that flapped in the spectral breeze. His hands wrapped about his wrackstaff, an elaborate weapon that glimmered with the telltale light of dying Malfean stars. He was a lover, not a fighter, but it wouldn't do to show cowardice in front of their new allies - he would have to find a way to appear to make a contribution to the battle.

"Do these creatures have any especial capabilities we should be aware of?"

Corrupted Starmetal Wrackstaff Speed 4 Accuracy +3 Damage 7L/15B Defense +2 Rate 3

Dodge DV: 4
Parry DV: 5

Soak: 14B/13L

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

The Demented One
2010-03-28, 02:19 AM

"Highly variable essence-based powers, charm technology equivalent to that of sub-divinities." explains Armament, assuming the Infernals will be just as familiar with Autochthon's unique spiritual hierarchy as he is. "Potentially capable of dematerialization, but only higher-grade gremlins will be capable of engaging us without first manifesting." As his companions prepare for battle, the Adamant runs internal diagnostics, assessing his own internal mechanisms. "Integral structure undamaged. Active-access essence reserves 100%. Total-access essence reserves 58.5%. Main weapon systems engaged and charged." Satisfying.

Ellas Aramond
2010-03-28, 10:37 AM
Jester

Jester casually pulls his massive hammer from his back, hearing the others talk about danger. He wasn't the best fighter, but he had more then a few tricks up his sleeve. Whatever they were going up against wouldn't even know what hit them. The thought kept the wicked grin on his face.

"Well then, let the good times roll. Hahahahahahaha!"

Acid Rime Goremaul: Speed 5, Accuracy +2, Damage +19B/4, Defense +2, Rate 2, Attune 6, Tags O P. If it makes a successful strike, or is blocked by Parry DV, it inflicts 2L unsoakable acid damage that ignores hardness. Also corrodes weapons and armor exposed to the acid. -2 to damage, or -2L/-2B to armor. Items dropped to zero are destroyed.

Join Combat: 6

Defenses
Parry DV: 6

Soak: 9L/14B

Hardness: 8L/8B

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Willpower: 8/8

Essence
Personal: 17/17
Peripheral: 25/34
Committed: 9 (Hammer+armor)

GryffonDurime
2010-03-28, 05:56 PM
Blue's interest finally piqued, and the dark-haired man turns his gaze up at nothing in particular and then all about, his cobalt eyes widening in excited appreciation as a spark of Essence charges through his brain, sending sparks of pleasure and power through his every nerve and synapse. His coat hums, every motion coordinated with the growing song around him. His hands clasp tight to his blue-crystal fiddle, and he begins to strum out a rising song. His anima bursts to life all at once, a sphere of radiant crystal in all the colors of the rainbow and several colors utterly unearthly.

"Remind me never again to try the flavor of melancholia. It is far too dull."

Blue tends to keep Essence-Dissecting Stare active, as it costs him but 3m. Mind-Hand Manipulation is similarly always on, since it is both indefinite and sorcerous. He's activating Ecstatic Passion Kaleidoscope for 5m right now, inspiring him to Joyous Excitement. Actions resonating with this emotion gain 2 dice.

Join Combat: 2

Defenses
Dodge DV: 8
Parry DV: 11

Soak: 9L/12B
Hardness: 5L/5B

Telekinesis - Speed 5, Acc 13, Dam 3L, Rate 3, Range 10, Piercing.

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Willpower: 7/7

Essence
Personal: 16/16
Peripheral: 25/30
Committed: 8 (Armor) + 5 (Kaleidoscope)

Justyn
2010-03-28, 08:10 PM
Silent since they arrived, Saril spoke for the first time in Autochthonia. "A fight already?" He smirked. "They really know how to treat a guy, don't they?"

A brazen mark appears on Saril's forehead, a pair of crossed swords, as a pale green verdigris spreads over his face, his hair, under his clothes spreading faster and faster as it covered more of his skin, out from his sleeves and under his bracers and gauntlets. Then, it expands like Saril is covered in a rug of metal strands, the expand everywhere they possibly can, covering his clothing, his boots, everything. Save his gauntlets and bracers. In a few seconds, Saril appeared to be nothing but a humanoid lump of cyan metal.

Then a crack formed along his face and emerald light spilled out of, then another, and another and another and another, like a hard boiled egg having its shell cracked apart to get to the tender flesh inside, within a second, piece after piece of the patina fell from him, leaving behind bright yellow brass where once was skin and cloth.

After it had all fallen away, Saril stood again, wearing a suit of brazen armor that is more of a second skin than true armor, covered in glowing emerald glyphs in Old Realm, promises of the punishments and tortures promised to his betrayers by the King of the Yozis. A bonfire of emerald fire burned around him, the radiation of Ligier, the Green Sun, Heart of Malfeas.

"Alright, let's have some fun." he said as he smiled; a smile that only showed teeth.

Attacks:
Smashfists: Speed 4, Accuracy 10 (15), Damage 16+2B, Parry DV 6, Rate 2

Join Combat: 7

Dodge DV: 5 (+3)
Parry DV:

VLE Soak: +18B/+18L/+10A
VLE Hardness: +15B/+10L/+10A does not apply to charm backed attacks or those made with artifact weapons.

Health
-0 [ ][ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Willpower 5/6

Essence
Permanent: ●●●
Personal: 15/15 (0 Committed)
Peripheral: 8/37 (14 Committed)
Charms active:

Viridian Legend Exoskeleton.

Charm used: Viridian Legend Exoskeleton

Lochar
2010-03-29, 04:11 PM
Grid B-3 is not but a scant few minutes away at a run, and when the assembly reaches the outer edges of the city, the Infernals of the group might stand in awe for a moment.

Standing towers of adamant and orichalcum ring the outer wall, and pure essences flashes between them as gear spin and grind against each other, driving essence sparks that attempt to provide a barrier against what can be seen outside.

In the flashing light provided, numerous small creatures throw themselves at the towers and buildings that make up the outer wall of the city. Here, several small vicious flowing creatures scream as they throw themselves against the lightning lit towers, but only come away slightly singed. The oil that seems to make up their body catches fire for but a moment, and the tower is left worse for the wear as well.

There, three much larger creatures made of pure metal grind with bloody gears, the lightning that flashes parting on their bodies as they pass through it, smashing into the buildings that do not form.

To Blue and Armament's eyes or optical enhancers, there are several dozen small gods demateralized and huddling against the towers, and essence flows from them into the towers. As each tower absorbs motes of essence, lightning builds up before flashing out, attempting to destroy the gremlins.

Battle Joined!

0: Armament
1: Jester
1: Master Eyes
2: Raven
2: Small Gremlins
3: Large gremlins
3: Saril
5: Blue

The larger gremlins made of metal are inside the defensive screen, while the smaller gremlins are still being repelled.

There are four larger ones, and about 15-18 smaller ones.

Tick 0: Armament

The Demented One
2010-03-29, 04:39 PM

"Protocol: Exterminate." states Armament, calmly training his essence pulse cannon on the nearest of the reformatted metal elementals, centering the targeting reticule of his optical enhancements on its inner mechanical workings. Light shines from his cannon as he charges it, rerouting motonic circuitry to fill its essence discharge reservoirs with the sound of humming lightning. With a flash of brilliant radiance, he fires three short, controlled bursts of fully ionized plasma, too bright to look at directly. "Gods of Autochthonia, have no fear. All will be well."

Making three attacks with my Essence Pulse Cannon, adding one die to each with my 1st Dexterity Excellency. Base damage 10L, minimum damage 3. The EPC is piercing, and also applies a -4 penalty to soak from armor after halving it.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Join Combat: 9

Defenses
Dodge DV 6 (-3 DV Penalty)
Parry DV 5 (-3 DV Penalty)

Soak:22B/18L

Hardness: 6B/5L

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
x [ ]

Willpower: 9/9

Essence
Personal: 1/18 (17m committed)
Peripheral: 34/52 (12m committed)

Lochar
2010-03-29, 06:09 PM
Blindingly whitehot plasma flies through the air, scorching against the hardened metal of the elemental gremlin body, gouging a small tear through it even as diseased essence flares around it's body. The second blast is more expected as large gears spin rapidly from it's arms, displaying spinning energy itself as the blast is contained within a greater being's capacity, before being directed off.

The third blast, nigh overloaded on motonic energy, shears through the spinning gears, gouging a blast hole into the elemental and then out the reverse side. The bright plasma bolt fades as it slams into ceiling a hundred yards above.

Howling, all of the elementals inside the perimeter begin focusing on the smaller creatures in front of them, those that managed to harm a gremlin.

Armament:
1 die stunt, 2 motes back.
6 total levels of damage dealt.

Tick 1: Jester, Master Eyes

Ellas Aramond
2010-03-29, 06:47 PM
Jester

"Mechanical beings, eh? Jester mocks the gremlins, surging towards the one Armament had already hit, his weapon lining up for a blow. "That just means you're more susceptible to the old saying." Reaching the creature, the oversized hammer impacts on its chest, splashing acid, and knocking it back. Never loosing momentum, he runs to it again.

"Everything breaks!" He shouts before leaping into the air, bringing the weapon down a second time, right onto its head.

Wow...not used to Infernal excellencies. Since none of them apply right now...okay...valor's not high enough to do that either. Anyway, I'll just get off two hammer attacks and see what happens.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Acid Rime Goremaul: Speed 5, Accuracy +11, Damage +19B/4, Defense +2, Rate 2, Attune 6, Tags O P. If it makes a successful strike, or is blocked by Parry DV, it inflicts 2L unsoakable acid damage that ignores hardness. Also corrodes weapons and armor exposed to the acid. -2 to damage, or -2L/-2B to armor. Items dropped to zero are destroyed.

Join Combat: 6

Defenses
Dodge DV: 4 (-2)
Parry DV: 6 (-2)

Soak: 9L/14B

Hardness: 8L/8B

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Willpower: 8/8

Essence
Personal: 17/17
Peripheral: 25/34
Committed: 9 (Hammer+armor)

Lochar
2010-03-29, 07:00 PM
The hulking metal elemental holds up it's spinning gears in an attempt to block, catching the hammer only to find that the acid behind it eats through, smashing it's way across the body. A rather large dent is formed, nearly tearing through on the portion of the body that Armament's plasma burned through.

The second blow is dodged, however, as the elemental quickly learns to fear the acid touch of the hit.

Master Eyes looks over the elementals, and begins chanting in Old Realm, the words heard speaking of beseeching the Yozi to send a slave to him, something worthy to fight for their glory.

Battle Joined!

2: Raven
2: Small Gremlins
6: Armament, Jester
7: Master Eyes

Tick 2: Raven, Small Gremlins

Jester:

1 die stunt, 2 motes.
6 level of damage done, with a -2/-2 to it's armor.

WhiteKnight777
2010-03-30, 06:54 AM
Raven

Raven scuttles to one side, keeping in the shadows and wincing at the lightning flashes. He hefts his staff, waiting quietly for an opening as his companions move with more gusto to battle the mechanical menaces. Suddenly, he saw an opening. He slipped between the shadows, the pools of shade dancing wildly with each actinic flash of brilliant lightning. Suddenly - at least to the eyes of the Gremlin - he was below it, stabbing the pointed tip of his staff right through its core, impaling it. Visions of ultimate dissolution flowed through the creature as the Raven Prince assaulted its twisted body and shattered psyche at once. As he attacked, he whispered sibilantly in old realm, telling of the futility of entropy, telling the little god that it was already dead, and now needed only to realize it.

Activating World of Fools on each attack for 6m total - using Manipulation in place of Dexterity for attack rolls and Strength for damage.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Corrupted Starmetal Wrackstaff Speed 4 Accuracy +3 Damage 7L/15B Defense +2 Rate 3

Willpower:7/7

Essence
Personal: 19/19
Peripheral: 33/44 (11 Committed: Compliant Umbral Panoply 6, 5 Wrackstaff)

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Lochar
2010-03-31, 07:03 PM
Raven's words strike into the gremlinized elemental, confusing it as the blade of his wrackstaff does so as well, splitting large chunks of metal from it's body that fall to the side. Gears that break away still spin futilely as the essence that drives them fades into nothing, and they grind to a halt. But even with large portions of it's body carved away and pounded into acidic pulp, the elemental still stands, roaring.

Raven:
4 levels of damage as you hit against ping damage each time. 2 die stunt, 4 motes.

The smaller elementals outside the fence chitter intelligably as they throw their liquid bodies against the tower, and there is a flicker in the power structure as fully half the energy nodes are ripped apart by the swell of oily bodies.

Apparently, the elementals understand Old Realm and focus on Master Eyes. In a flurry of power, the four large elementals converge on him as their bodies open and additional arms come out. Between the four metal bodies gear houses, the Infernal stands little to no chance as he screeches words in Old Realm begging the Yozi to send something to protect him, but it is futile in the extreme.

The majorly damaged elemental manages to drag the broken body of the Infernal into it. Through the holes created in the body, the Infernals and Alchemical are witness to a most gruesome death, as gears and cogs that are broken and shattered shift the body through, until it reaches the central portion. A spray of blood and bone explodes from out the damage, coating everyone in gore.

Four large elementals each hit their Principle of Motion for full power.

If you didn't know, wadledo pulled out, so I've pulled his character. I'm not going to bother to roll for 20+ attacks. There's enough dice there to do him in.

Battle Joined!

6: Armament, Jester, Raven

Tick 3: Saril, Large elementals

Justyn
2010-04-02, 12:06 AM
How dare they! The impudence to kill one of the Chosen of Hell! Revenge must be taken. He would make them fear the Chosen of Malfeas above even death itself. "YOU. ARE. DEAD!" Saril screamed out as he wiped the blood off of his face. It was only a mere second before he had flung himself at them, a brazen juggernaut.

In the air, Saril lifted his Jade-clad hands over and behind his back and brought them down upon the nearest of the metal elementals with all of his strength. On his feat again, Saril pulled his right hand back, and swung it around, slamming the same elemental with a mighty hay-maker.

Speed 4
Attack 1 (3dex+6MA+2sp (3 auto successes from Inevitable Collosus Ego) -2 external penalty from Flurry)
[roll0]
[roll1]
Attack 2 (3dex+6MA+2sp (3 auto successes from Inevitable Collosus Ego) -3 external penalty from Flurry)
[roll2]
[roll3]

Attacks:
Smashfists: Speed 4, Accuracy 10 (15), Damage 16+2B, Parry DV 6, Rate 2

Dodge DV: 5 (+3)
Parry DV:

VLE Soak: +18B/+18L/+10A
VLE Hardness: +15B/+10L/+10A does not apply to charm backed attacks or those made with artifact weapons.

Health
-0 [ ][ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Willpower 5/6

Essence
Personal: 13/15 (0 Committed)
Peripheral: 8/37 (14 Committed)
Charms active:

Viridian Legend Exoskeleton

Charm used: Inevitable Collosus Ego

Lochar
2010-04-04, 10:24 AM
Between two mighty wallops, the elemental that Saril vents upon is beaten and battered, the large colossus bellowing as fists of verdant brass smash upon steel and grinding gears.

A loud crash sounds as the body falls, several bloody metal gears falling out of it's body, along with a few pieces of bone and flesh.

Saril:

Congratulations, you dropped it unconscious.
1 die stunt, 2 motes

Battle Joined!

7: Saril, Small Elementals
8: Large Elementals

Tick 5: Blue

GryffonDurime
2010-04-06, 09:58 PM
Blue's attentions focus neatly on the nearest of the large elementals, his grin broad and capering as he tightens the string of his fiddle and stomps the ground beneath him. A burst of music tightens into physical form, striking the metallic creature with a force of song; while it flies only once through the air, it strikes three times.

"Come now, you're all being so dour!" he exclaims, and none around can be sure whether he means to address his friends or his foes.

Principle-Invoking Onslaught x 3 = 3m

Attack 1:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Hooray for resonating with his Joyous emotion!

Damage on each is 3L piercing, and if they happen to kill, the rustbucket will become a Resources 3 batch of candy.

Essence ●●●
Personal - 16/16
Peripheral - 27/30 (8 Committed)

Willpower 7/7
Compassion ●
Conviction ●●●●
Temperance ●●●
Valor ●●

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]

Lochar
2010-04-06, 10:10 PM
The music swirls around the mechanical being, notes of splendid rapture of the Yozi's power stirs the grinding gears that power the mechanical being, before it reaches in and begins to crystallize the gears into a confectioner's delight. Delicate sugarspun wisps begin to form from the body itself, and as internal gears turn on licorice teeth, they break apart.

A few pieces of candy spill from the body, creating a bit of a hazard as the sugary food carries razor sharp edges that threaten to bite through feet.

Blue:

1 die stunt, 2 motes back.
You dealt 3 levels of damage.

Hazard has been created around the now harmed Elemental. -1 External penalty to movement unless you're wearing metal shoes.

Battle Joined!

7: Saril, Small Elementals
8: Large Elementals
10: Blue

Tick 6: Armament, Jester, Raven

WhiteKnight777
2010-04-06, 11:00 PM
Raven

The Prince grins as he wields his weapon with impeccable skill, though doing only minimal damage to the strange mechanical void-thing. He strokes his goatee thoughtfully as he ponders the problem, before at last coming upon a solution. His shadow slips forth from him, a blot of living blackness that disappears beneath the elemental, consuming its own shadow and forming a pit, drawing the creature down into as if it were sticky tar. Skulking forward, Raven beats the creature about its head-analogue with his staff, attempting to bash away what might pass for brains.

Using the Bashing end this time.

Activating World of Fools on each attack for 6m total - using Manipulation in place of Dexterity for attack rolls and Strength for damage.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Willpower:7/7

Essence
Personal: 19/19
Peripheral: 33/44 (11 Committed: Compliant Umbral Panoply 6, 5 Wrackstaff)

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
X [ ]