PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: The School/ OOC

The Moth
2010-03-24, 09:23 PM
Please post any comments and/or suggestions.

To start, PLEASE CHOOSE CLASSES! This will be important!

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-24, 09:27 PM
I got mine!

Also, awesome idea, by the way. Very awesome.

Creed
2010-03-24, 09:28 PM
I bow to the popularity your thread hath gained, Mr. Moth. Seriously, good job.

Viera Champion
2010-03-24, 09:29 PM
I got mine!

Also, awesome idea, by the way. Very awesome.

I concur. So super friggin' awesome idea.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-25, 06:11 AM
I bow to the popularity your thread hath gained, Mr. Moth. Seriously, good job.

I bow too, it's a really, extraordinarily, good idea :smallsmile:

And man, you guys post a lot when I'm not here... Dang time zones!

IcemanJRC
2010-03-25, 04:44 PM
I know right, that happens here and on the Camp Half Blood thing that a bunch of you guys do to.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-26, 06:54 AM
How do these dorm thingamajigs work?

I'm not really sure.

Creed
2010-03-26, 10:11 AM
I'm guessing it aint nothing but a number (like age)

The Moth
2010-03-26, 11:20 AM
The First number is gender: 3 is girls, 2 is boys
The second number "Ain't nothing but a number."
The Third noumber is which side of the hall you're on: Even is left, odd is right

Creed
2010-03-26, 11:24 AM
Wow, classification systems work!

Beans
2010-03-26, 02:54 PM
I suppose Evi's classes would include biochemistry.
Besides that, er...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-26, 10:29 PM
So, who agrees that we might need a character thread? Maybe?

The Moth
2010-03-26, 10:42 PM
Sure!!!!!!!!

Ashen Lilies
2010-03-26, 10:44 PM
In the interests of not completely overwhelming an already crowded sub-forum, why not post characters here?

Ninja'd by thread.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-03-26, 10:46 PM
Hey, uh, some helpful hints.

Might wanna put the following in the OP on that.

- short description of what X-Men itp is
- example of character post

Essentially, what you have as the first post on the school thread. But, directed more towards the players.

Mina Kobold
2010-03-27, 12:40 PM
Those in the Danger Room see it turn on. Holograms project a room around you made of Iron. A wall separates both teams. Robotsare ready to begin when the competition begins.

I thought eveyone were in the courtyard, deciding on names?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 12:38 PM
Name: Benjamin "Ben" Gregory
Mutation: Ability to manipulate friction and gravity (to an extent).
Side Affects: Minor (sometimes accidentally uses his powers when emotional)
Personality: Nice, usually calm, but can get argumentative, a bit controlling, and sometimes emotional.
Stuff: Wearing a black hoodie, blue shirt and jeans. Has a bag with other clothes, an ipod, a cell phone, etc...
B1: Math
B2: Physics
B3: Controlling your Mutation
B4: Danger Room
B5: English
B6: Biology
B7: Art

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 02:18 PM
I'd like to join, if you don't mind:

Name: Paula Anderson
Appearence: She has blonde hair and strange eyes that seems to vary through cerulean, sea green and mauve, getting her dubbed a witch.
Mutation: When in contact with water, her subconscious and conscious thoughts shift, giving her a sort of super detailed dream of the situation.
Side Affects: Whenever her subconscious and conscious mind shift, life becomes surreal and sometimes frightening. Also, she understands peoples motives all too well.
Personality: Somewhat taciturn. Paula rarely gets angry, however, and is quite intuitive.
Stuff: A water bottle, a blue T-Shirt, jeans, an iPod, several bits of aromatic flowers and a few psychology books.
B1: Biology
B2: Art
B3: English
B5: Math
B6: Psychology
B7: Botany

Ashen Lilies
2010-04-02, 07:14 PM
Bvdk99:
Are you me? Or my evil twin? Because I've been using both those powers on separate imaginary X-Men characters for so long, and considered them (individually) for this as well... :smalleek:

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:16 PM
Bvdk99:
Are you me? Or my evil twin? Because I've been using both those powers on separate imaginary X-Men characters for so long, and considered them (individually) for this as well... :smalleek:

What a coincidence! Well, waterpenguin suggested the friction part to me, and i thought of the gravity part myself, but I'm going to continue using this character, unless there's a problem..

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:22 PM
Bvdk99:

I think I'm your evil twin here. Or rather, judging off your avatar, your GOOD twin. Also, what do you think of Paula?:

Name: Paula Anderson
Appearence: She has blonde hair and strange eyes that seems to vary through cerulean, sea green and mauve, getting her dubbed a witch.
Mutation: When in contact with water, her subconscious and conscious thoughts shift, giving her a sort of super detailed dream of the situation.
Side Affects: Whenever her subconscious and conscious mind shift, life becomes surreal and sometimes frightening. Also, she understands peoples motives all too well.
Personality: Somewhat taciturn. Paula rarely gets angry, however, and is quite intuitive.
Stuff: A water bottle, a blue T-Shirt, jeans, an iPod, several bits of aromatic flowers and a few psychology books.
B1: Biology
B2: Art
B3: English
B5: Math
B6: Psychology
B7: Botany

Ashen Lilies
2010-04-02, 07:31 PM
I think that Kyle and Paula in the same general area would create some lulz. Considering that Paula seems to have a dream every time she touches water, and Kyle has a little problem with dreams, in that he tends to shift them into nightmares.
My backstory for how he got here is that he was sent to a mental asylum for being insane. And then the people at the asylum sent him here, because he was driving everyone else insane. Well, insanER.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:44 PM
I think that Kyle and Paula in the same general area would create some lulz. Considering that Paula seems to have a dream every time she touches water, and Kyle has a little problem with dreams, in that he tends to shift them into nightmares.
My backstory for how he got here is that he was sent to a mental asylum for being insane. And then the people at the asylum sent him here, because he was driving everyone else insane. Well, insanER.

Cool. Paula's was that she was referred to an optometrist due to her eye color changes. Ater that, the optometrist said her vision was okay. Then she had a really detailed "real dream" and people got worried. They reffered her to a psychologist, who reffered her here.

Mina Kobold
2010-04-04, 02:28 PM
It' been awfully quiet around here, lately.
*So silent there's not even the sound of crickets chirping*
>.>
<.<
Almost too quiet.