PDA

View Full Version : Script Frenzy

Jokasti
2010-03-25, 10:34 AM
Just like NaNoWriMo, but with screenplays. It's 100 pages, in April.
http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/

Ikialev
2010-03-25, 10:55 AM
I would participate, it seems like more fun than NaNo. Sadly, I have my Big Gymnasium Exans in april :smallfrown:

Dogmantra
2010-03-25, 11:17 AM
I'd love to do it but April is the last month I have to revise before my GCSEs. That and I still have my NaNovel to edit... :smallsigh:

valadil
2010-03-25, 11:55 AM
Tempting. I got a lot out of nano even if I didn't finish. But I'm getting married in May and I think preparing for that's gonna take up most of my limited free time. Maybe next year.

Starscream
2010-03-25, 12:51 PM
I managed to complete NaNoWriMo exactly one time, so now I never need to do it again.:smalltongue:

Screenplay sounds fun, but I nearly killed myself writing 50,000 words, and even considering how spaced out a script is, I bet filling 100 pages would take just as many for me (I'm unnecessarily verbose).

Felixaar
2010-03-26, 01:31 AM
I'm in this year. Wasn't going to be because I'm so busy but have found a project that will be nice and simple. I'm going to write a movie of a Sydney Sheldon novel. Wont have to think too much, and all I have to do is chew out five pages a day to finish waaaay ahead of schedule.

Delta
2010-03-26, 02:42 AM
I'd love to (two times NaNo winner here :) ), but I only got to know about this on really short notice, I've got no experience at all writing drama and with all going on right now, I really don't feel like it. Guess it'll have to wait until next year. Best of luck to everyone giving it a try, though!