PDA

View Full Version : Quori Shards from ECS

Trekkin
2010-03-25, 12:03 PM
Are there any quori dragonshard items outside of the Eberron Campaign Setting and Magic of Eberron? They intrigue me tremendously but i can't find any outside of those two books--nor any Kalashtar racial feats.

As a related question, are they good items or overly expensive/limited/whatever? I'm trying to choose a race for a psionic character, and it's come down to, basically, use of Kalashtar feats and items or a +2 Int bonus.

Wings of Peace
2010-03-25, 12:07 PM
Try Races of Eberrron. It should have some Kalashtar racials unless my memory is failing me.

LichPrinceAlim
2010-03-25, 01:34 PM
Try Races of Eberrron. It should have some Kalashtar racials unless my memory is failing me.

I was about to say the same thing, but I myself cannot remember (although I play Eberron all the fricken time ;'3)

Geiger Counter
2010-03-25, 01:45 PM
none in races of eberron, there are 4 in magic of eberron, they aren't worth buying the book for though.

Claudius Maximus
2010-03-25, 01:47 PM
As a related question, are they good items or overly expensive/limited/whatever? I'm trying to choose a race for a psionic character, and it's come down to, basically, use of Kalashtar feats and items or a +2 Int bonus.

They vary in usefulness. The Power Link shards from Magic of Eberron are by far the most powerful, and they're quite affordable.

Trekkin
2010-03-25, 02:43 PM
Hmm. Does the +2 augmentation from the power link shards cost more power points, or is it a free +2?

AslanCross
2010-03-25, 06:19 PM
none in races of eberron, there are 4 in magic of eberron, they aren't worth buying the book for though.

I think there are other reasons to get Magic of Eberron, though. Daelkyr Half-Blood, Psiforged, and a lot of the Prestige Classes are pretty good.

InkEyes
2010-03-25, 06:47 PM
Might there be some in Secrets of Sarlona? I don't have the book, myself, but it sounds like a possible place to look.

AslanCross
2010-03-25, 06:49 PM
Hmm. Does the +2 augmentation from the power link shards cost more power points, or is it a free +2?

The wording is "the power you manifest is augmented by 2 points", so it's pretty much free.