PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Cave: Your Dragon's Name

Cealocanth
2010-03-25, 09:12 PM
Many Dragon Cave users name their dragons names for very special reasons. Tell everyone about your dragon's names and why you chose them. Any special titles? Last names? Do they come from a special lineage maybe? We would love to hear from you.

My dragons go by exotic human names from cultures simmilar to their type, perhaps an Irish name for a green one, or perhaps a famous name from mythology. They all gain their names at adulthood when I can tell what they are, and they all posess special titles. For example, The vine dragon is named Rajiel "The Emerald Cealocanth."

Forum Rules:

No trolls. Please keep an eye out for this sort of behaivor.

This is not for posting your new dragons. Use the other forum. We'd love to hear if it got a new name though :smallsmile:.

Please avoid tangents into other conversations. Small questions are okay as well as misposts, but start new forums otherwise.

Please enjoy the forum!

Silly Wizard
2010-03-25, 09:35 PM
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but what's Dragon Cave?

Cealocanth
2010-03-25, 10:11 PM
If you loook at the spoiler labeled here be dragons, and click on one of them, you can follow the link to Dragon cave and start your collection. Also, searching for it you will find a thread labeled "Dragon Cave: Get your own dragons. That helps as well. Come back and tell me when you have a name for your first.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110371&highlight=DRagon+Cave
This is the thread link
http://dragcave.net/A link to Dragcave.

Wolf_moon12
2010-05-29, 12:58 AM
Many Dragon Cave users name their dragons names for very special reasons. Tell everyone about your dragon's names and why you chose them. Any special titles? Last names? Do they come from a special lineage maybe? We would love to hear from you.

My dragons go by exotic human names from cultures simmilar to their type, perhaps an Irish name for a green one, or perhaps a famous name from mythology. They all gain their names at adulthood when I can tell what they are, and they all posess special titles. For example, The vine dragon is named Rajiel "The Emerald Cealocanth."

Forum Rules:

No trolls. Please keep an eye out for this sort of behaivor.

This is not for posting your new dragons. Use the other forum. We'd love to hear if it got a new name though :smallsmile:.

Please avoid tangents into other conversations. Small questions are okay as well as misposts, but start new forums otherwise.

Please enjoy the forum!

My first dragon's name was Kaga'Shi Yama. it was a black dragon (male) and i like japanese names for some reason :P

Kaga= means shadow
Shi= my surname for males
Yama= darkness

Wolf_moon12
2010-05-29, 01:01 AM
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but what's Dragon Cave?

a online game that lets you adopt eggs and raise them into dragons by feeding them clicks

Dragon queen
2010-05-29, 07:16 AM
I named Duke Riolo (seasonal winter male) after a name I heard once. I'm not sure where though.:smalltongue:

Leecros
2010-05-29, 07:43 AM
I usually just try to find something that sounds like it might be a draconic Name...

Vastira Horse Dragon
Messothiel whiptail dragon
Ballooma Yep, Baloon Dragon
Til Tiira Red dragon
Myror Guardian dragon
Miitra Black Dragon
Mao Tai Skywing dragon
Normaness Water Dragon
Heilania Sunset dragon
Vermyr Seasonal dragon

and currently 3 unnamed ones(one because i accidently set its name to unnamed :smallredface:)

Unnamed Stone dragon

a online game that lets you adopt eggs and raise them into dragons by feeding them clicks

Not exactly a game...and not exactly adopting so much as stealing them from their parents...we're all so mean :smallamused: