PDA

View Full Version : Tsukiko Fan Club!

RoninAngel
2010-03-25, 10:28 PM
:smallsmile:

Ever since comic number # 708 I thought it might be fun to bring together a group of folks that like Tsukiko. She is quickly becoming my favorite character in the strip, with her cute pigtails and her adorably misguided fan-girl-ism for Xykon. She loves the undead, and treats them like her own living impaired babies. She wears all black, but is perky and adorable regardless of her obsession with death! She's Hot! :smallredface::smallredface::smallredface:
Join me if you also think Tsukiko is just the bees knees and tell us why! :smallsmile:

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-25, 10:35 PM
No fan clubs allowed. Sorry.

TGwaH is the only exception.

mucat
2010-03-25, 11:22 PM
No fan clubs allowed. Sorry.
That's not exactly true. Fan clubs are fine; you'll see people with sentences to that effect in their signatures. What is not allowed is a forum thread devoted to the fan club, like...well, like this thread here. So expect it to be closed as soon as Roland moseys into town.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-25, 11:26 PM
That's not exactly true. Fan clubs are fine; you'll see people with sentences to that effect in their signatures. What is not allowed is a forum thread devoted to the fan club, like...well, like this thread here. So expect it to be closed as soon as Roland moseys into town.

Oh, you know what I mean. The point is, no threads about fanclubs. :smalltongue:

RoninAngel
2010-03-25, 11:28 PM
Oh, I didn't know. That's too bad.

:smallfrown:

I am disappointed how repressive this forum community is, rather often.

I guess nothing to do but wait to get another infraction or something. I don't know how to close this thread myself, moderators. Not that that matters.

grassy
2010-03-25, 11:28 PM
Did you actually just say "The bees knees"? Really?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-03-25, 11:33 PM
I WANT TO JOIN!!!!!

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-25, 11:37 PM
Oh, I didn't know. That's too bad.

:smallfrown:

I guess nothing to do but wait to get another infraction or something. I don't know how to close this thread myself, moderators. Not that that matters.

It's not to be oppresive, though there is a reason.

Long ago, the forum was invaded by fanclubs. Wave after wave, they attacked relentlessly. They would clone themselves, and then the clones would fight over who was the original.

Finally, the guardians fought off this onslaught, and all but one fan-club was allowed in. The guardians still stay to protect the forum, lest there be another onslaught.

Also, check the Original Post to see if you can delete it.

RoninAngel
2010-03-25, 11:47 PM
Thanks.
I tried that, but if there is a way to delete or close this, I can't figure out what it is.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-25, 11:50 PM
Probably best to let it die then. Just cross everything out in the Original Post. Don't delete it. Just cross out.

factotum
2010-03-26, 02:18 AM
Also, check the Original Post to see if you can delete it.

If this is anything like other forums I've been on, you can't delete a thread you've started once someone has answered it...only those with the power of Mod can do that.

Maximum Zersk
2010-03-26, 02:38 AM
Yeah, the thread starter tried, but I said, "then let's just let it die."

Nimrod's Son
2010-03-26, 02:45 AM
Dude, the rules are spelled out pretty clearly. If you don't like them then don't register in the first place. It's hardly like you've been born into communism now, is it?

Bavarian itP
2010-03-26, 02:50 AM
Aren't fanclubs allowed in Silly Message Boardgames?

Raging Gene Ray
2010-03-26, 02:52 AM
Aren't fanclubs allowed in Silly Message Boardgames?

That's what I was going to say. Also, you might try checking the Arts and Craft's fanservice thread for some good Tsuki-pics to put in your sig.

Roland St. Jude
2010-03-26, 10:16 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please don't start fan club threads. This rule originated at a time when we went from several fan club threads to a fan club thread for every character and most inanimate objects in the threads. Then there were the anti-fanclub fanclubs and the anti-anti-fanclub fanclub. :smallsigh: It was killing this subforum. So, The Giant stepped in and said no more fan clubs in the OotS forum.

They aren't really a game and so don't belong in the SMBG section either. It's better if you just don't start them. Thanks.

(Somehow, the guy with the halberd thread survived the purge and no one noticed for so long that it's been sort of grandfathered in, I suppose.)