PDA

View Full Version : Gangster Player Problem

Melamoto
2010-03-26, 11:58 AM
{Scrubbed}

AtwasAwamps
2010-03-26, 12:14 PM
Pretty much everybody is wrong.

DM said it was okay? Then its okay. But maybe the DM should’ve checked with other players.

Your friend thinks its fun, but he’s pissing people off and being willful about it. He should be willing to compromise.

The complainers are screaming about it ruining the game for them, instead of approaching it in a calmer manner.

Basically, gather around and just talk it out calmly. This isn’t a big problem. This is a bunch of people being dumb. That’s solved easily with some pizza and beer (or soda, I don’t know how old you are).

Choco
2010-03-26, 12:22 PM
A good old fashioned cage match (IRL) should solve this problem.

Yeah, this situation is interesting. I am willing to bet neither party is willing to compromise in any way, it is either all or nothing. Like AtwasAwamps said, just sit everybody down and force them to talk it over. If neither is willing to budge, someone is gonna have to go.

LichPrinceAlim
2010-03-26, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=Choco;8158394]A good old fashioned cage match (IRL) should solve this problem.[QUOTE]

NO! Bad Choco! *Grabs a rolled Newspaper*

Anywho, I suggest making him talk normally, and have him ROLEPLAY in the "hip" language

Octopus Jack
2010-03-26, 01:44 PM
Thats solved easily with some pizza and beer (or soda, I dont know how old you are).

Any problem in the universe can be solved with pizza and beer.

and I second the no to a cage match

AtwasAwamps
2010-03-26, 01:48 PM
Any problem in the universe can be solved with pizza and beer.

and I second the no to a cage match

Wait wait...

cage match AND pizza AND beer

SpikeFightwicky
2010-03-26, 01:53 PM
Player: 'These b**ches be tripping'

Aw... This is more 'Gangsta'. I thought your friend was talking in a slightly nasal "We're doing this my way... See?" style voice (mob style gangster -> Think Big Boss from C.O.P.S.).

Pretty much everybody is wrong.

I think this sort of sums it up. Some are ok with it, some aren't and are vocal about it, and not everyone's having a good time.

Roland St. Jude
2010-03-26, 04:07 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please don't post chatlogs with out all participants' permission. Also, please don't post profanities or slurs - not even as quotes from others. Thread locked.