PDA

View Full Version : 4e- Alchemical Warforged?

Asbestos
2010-03-26, 10:34 PM
DDI People, help me out. What is this article about exactly?

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/drfe/20100324

Jokes
2010-03-26, 10:50 PM
Just a couple of backgrounds, feats and items for warforged. One feat gives Temp Hp for attacking someone with an alchemical item, the other boosts damage of attack powers and alchemical items with a keyword you choose (fire etc).

The four items are warforged items that allow you to store an alchemical item and use them quicker. So you can store an oil in an Alchemicals Atomizer and use it as a free action when you make an attack.

I'd have at least expected a PP from it as well, but it's just a couple of pages of meh.

Gralamin
2010-03-26, 11:07 PM
Just a couple of backgrounds, feats and items for warforged. One feat gives Temp Hp for attacking someone with an alchemical item, the other boosts damage of attack powers and alchemical items with a keyword you choose (fire etc).

The four items are warforged items that allow you to store an alchemical item and use them quicker. So you can store an oil in an Alchemicals Atomizer and use it as a free action when you make an attack.

I'd have at least expected a PP from it as well, but it's just a couple of pages of meh.

Pretty much. Good if you want an Alchemy Focused Warforged. Skip otherwise.

Mando Knight
2010-03-26, 11:16 PM
Pretty much. Good if you want an Alchemy Focused Warforged. Skip otherwise.

Which, y'know, should be an Artificer Warforged unless you've got someone else with alchemical capabilities.

Asbestos
2010-03-27, 12:15 AM
Nuts, I was hoping for a new Warforged subtype.