PDA

View Full Version : Options for Lesser, Greater Abberant dragonmarks? [3.5e]

Whiplord
2010-03-27, 05:33 PM
Running a campaign in eberron currently, and doing some stuff with House Tarkanan. Thought it would be cool to have multiple levels of abberant dragonmarks similar to the house marks.

It is my understanding that options for these were released in a 4e book, but being that I don't have access to that, and 4e changed many spells (to say the least), I'm not sure how useful this would be.

Looking for ideas as far as SLAs that new levels of abberant dragonmarks could grant.

T.G. Oskar
2010-03-27, 05:55 PM
Running a campaign in eberron currently, and doing some stuff with House Tarkanan. Thought it would be cool to have multiple levels of abberant dragonmarks similar to the house marks.

It is my understanding that options for these were released in a 4e book, but being that I don't have access to that, and 4e changed many spells (to say the least), I'm not sure how useful this would be.

Looking for ideas as far as SLAs that new levels of abberant dragonmarks could grant.

Hunh? Isn't House Tarkanan part of the fluff of the Dragonmarked book? IIRC, the book has options for improved aberrant dragonmarks: Lesser Aberrant Dragonmark and Greater Aberrant Dragonmark, plus two PrCs for Aberrant Dragonmarks (one of them being a web enhancement, Child of Khyber, which is the equivalent of either Dragonmark Heir or Heir of Siberys, which granted a "Khyber" aberrant dragonmark); you might want to look a bit further.

Whiplord
2010-03-27, 08:05 PM
Hunh? Isn't House Tarkanan part of the fluff of the Dragonmarked book? IIRC, the book has options for improved aberrant dragonmarks: Lesser Aberrant Dragonmark and Greater Aberrant Dragonmark, plus two PrCs for Aberrant Dragonmarks (one of them being a web enhancement, Child of Khyber, which is the equivalent of either Dragonmark Heir or Heir of Siberys, which granted a "Khyber" aberrant dragonmark); you might want to look a bit further.

So it is. Now I feel silly. :smallredface: Thanks!