PDA

View Full Version : Epic Character Help

MustaCrackish
2010-03-28, 11:06 AM
Hey guys i was just wondering if i could get some advice on a good necromancer build for 30th level

Basically my DM has gone insane :smallbiggrin: and decided he'd like to run an epic 3.5 Campaign, we as players have decided to avoid Epic spellcasting and obvious lulz i win lulz tactics. But we were told to go as cheesy as we please cause the DM is doing the same. Seeing as the highest level game i've played in until now was 20th level (which we only reached for the final battle) i have only limited experience of higher level stuff i'd like to play a full caster as i prefer them to beat sticks and have there to be some shenanigans involved =P.

One of my previous characters was an semi insane Necromancer who called himself Dr C and planned to take over the world with his undead legions. Something like that would be fun to play again

Any advice or builds you guys can offer would be deeply appreciated

Thanks in advance

Brendan
2010-03-28, 11:27 AM
demilich wizard. for fun add in the worm that walks template.
a skull made out of worms that can fly.

AbyssKnight
2010-03-28, 11:39 AM
Dread Necromancer 30- CL 30, free Lich template (class given templates have no LA)

Charnel Touch Damage, Rebuke Undead, Negative Energy Burst, Advanced Learning, Fear Aura DC, Scabrous Touch, Familiar, and Enervating Touch should continue advancing in Epic as they are based on class level or a regular progression.

Given the large number of abilities that advance in Epic, class bonus feats should be every 4 or 5 levels.

Negative Energy Burst, Permanent Emanation (Desecrate), Undead Mastery, and Zone of Animation are good Epic feats for you. Permanent Emanation will require a way to access Desecrate (Evil or Undeath domains have it).

Arcane Disciple (Death, Deathbound, Evil, Hunger, Pestilence, Suffering, or Undeath) can help expand your spell list.