PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Styles...Need Ideas

EdroGrimshell
2010-03-28, 05:55 PM
As the title says, i would like to hear of any weapon style feats that are out their, homebrew or otherwise. And if anyone is willing i would like to see a scythe based one and an elven thinblade (or rapier) based one.

Apropos
2010-03-28, 06:44 PM
Why don't you just use the crystalkeep list (http://crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Feats.pdf)?

Also, weapon styles are two-weapon fighting feats generally, with a few exceptions, both of your requested weapons (except the rapier) are two handed weapons, so their are probably not going to be any official weapon style feats regarding those two. Of course, someone may end up answering your plea and make one for you since you seem to think yourself incapable of making a feat.

EdroGrimshell
2010-03-28, 06:58 PM
Not that i can't, just that i can't do so without an idea first. If you have an idea for what the feat could do then i could easily make one (happens all the time, someone says something and i get an idea that lets me finish something).

Siosilvar
2010-03-28, 08:20 PM
Rapier/Thinblade: Look at the Einhander and and Elusive Target tactical feats, and possibly Combat Expertise/Deadly Defense.