PDA

View Full Version : Items to fix all your problems

TripperdeCleric
2010-03-30, 01:19 AM
+5 gloves of anti books
: When worn these gloves negate all offensive book throwing action from your Dungeon Master or anyone referred to as Dungeon Master

+3 gloves of anti-stupidity
: its a white glove insta kill slap on anyone who has an intelligence of 9 or lower.

any you have thought of?

Shinizak
2010-03-30, 01:27 AM
Shirt of Empathy, all those who look upon you instantly forget all negative emotions connected to you.

TripperdeCleric
2010-03-30, 01:31 AM
That could be very helpful indeed.

Trekkin
2010-03-30, 01:39 AM
Hammerspace- A modified hammersphere (MiC) that is command-word activated by saying "baka" to strike the object of your ire.

For the record, I was going to make this for the Petal bard in our group, as he wanted a giant hammer but was tiny and couldn't carry one.

TripperdeCleric
2010-03-30, 01:41 AM
lol, that would have been quite interesting.

Trekkin
2010-03-30, 01:47 AM
The Theoretical Optimizer's Gag - This nondescript gag precludes the wearer casting any spell with a verbal component unless they loudly and clearly state the number of rulebooks used in preparing them to do so.

What, I didn't have "their character" up there... I wasn't daydreaming...

Superglucose
2010-03-30, 01:48 AM
Helm of Telepathy

TripperdeCleric
2010-03-30, 01:49 AM
Statue of the Wailer
: Use this item when in a drunken tavern, you may roll 2d6 and select npcs up to that selected amount and they must fight to the death.

Abd al-Azrad
2010-03-30, 12:40 PM
I once had a party where each player put on a ring, at the beginning of the session, we called the "Ring of Protection from DM stupidity." We invoked it whenever anything went wrong. Strangely, we never thought to get ourselves rings to protect from Player Stupidity... would have been tremendously more useful.

Nidogg
2010-03-30, 12:42 PM
Ring of three wishes. Coicidently, do you think everyone has the Snatch arrows feat if they have ever caught an idly thrown book?

SilverStar
2010-03-30, 12:45 PM
In a game I ran, I created a map for the PCs because they were literally going in circles and driving me up the wall. Rather than kill them, I did this instead....

It had a nice little glowy green dot on it that said, in tiny green letters, "You are here". As they moved, so did the dot.

Their destination point was in red, also glowing, and it said, "This way, morons".

It did the trick.

Abd al-Azrad
2010-03-30, 12:48 PM
Incidentally, Silverstar, that little link in your signature... Even Cthulhu has a problem with some things. Arrgh... my brain.